Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Read that

Hate to repeat my point so many times but I'll do it once more, attacker clans have allies (third-parties) who are able to support them to wipe the defenders fast (normal damage + ep abilities on defenders) meanwhile this defending clan cannot be support by their allies (also third-parties)
To explain my point since I assume you didn't get it considering you reaction

Clans who join the attack on a site will have the matching buff as defender clan (site holder clan) and they'll be able to cause normal damage and perform ep abilities on the defenders (vulnerable, bleed, burn etc.)
So attackers who have allies (which is the case on many servers) are benefiting from their alliance meanwhile defenders have been strictly limited to being alone in this situation due to the buff which doesn't allow their allies to properly support them as the enemy is being supported

Yeah you might be against alliances but since years alliances have been created and formed and everywhere there is alliances, only way to end an alliance is when its leaders declare war on each others, and as long as they're on good terms then it'll remain and there's gonna be a workaround to whatever you try to do against them, that's why I suggest instead of working the opposite way of how your game has been since years, try to adapt and work on something to benefit what's already there, even if it wasn't your goal to end up having alliances, it's too late now it's been years since they exist

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
To explain my point since I assume you didn't get it considering you reaction

Clans who join the attack on a site will have the matching buff as defender clan (site holder clan) and they'll be able to cause normal damage and perform ep abilities on the defenders (vulnerable, bleed, burn etc.)
So attackers who have allies (which is the case on many servers) are benefiting from their alliance meanwhile defenders have been strictly limited to being alone in this situation due to the buff which doesn't allow their allies to properly support them as the enemy is being supported

Yeah you might be against alliances but since years alliances have been created and formed and everywhere there is alliances, only way to end an alliance is when its leaders declare war on each others, and as long as they're on good terms then it'll remain and there's gonna be a workaround to whatever you try to do against them, that's why I suggest instead of working the opposite way of how your game has been since years, try to adapt and work on something to benefit what's already there, even if it wasn't your goal to end up having alliances, it's too late now it's been years since they exist
independence and being solo clan is just the new meta... Now.... No matter what you say about attacker, as long as you are grouped up together and not be selfish towards ur own ally u will always lose out. This new meta is the bigger you are , the harder you fall applying to alliance but not clan itself

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
independence and being solo clan is just the new meta... Now.... No matter what you say about attacker, as long as you are grouped up together and not be selfish towards ur own ally u will always lose out. This new meta is the bigger you are , the harder you fall applying to alliance but not clan itself
That's why allies are attacking themselves everywhere, attackers can have useful allies but defenders not so we swap maps :geek: nice meta

even if you have defenders online, let's say 10-15 defenders, attackers have allies who will wipe the hell out of you

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
That's why allies are attacking themselves everywhere, attackers can have useful allies but defenders not so we swap maps :geek: nice meta

even if you have defenders online, let's say 10-15 defenders, attackers have allies who will wipe the hell out of you
which without buff we could defend properly and they would be able to die

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Even in the videos you can see attackers make fun of the fact they are unkillable

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside

Would it be a solution if allies red all maps and making all gates 49% without letting them turn to yellow? ( 6 min required for gate to turn yellow )

Even attackers can capture some gates, all the other gates wouldnt be safe or not enough alliance member present for that?

If that works, you really wont need to swap gates and if alliance will be succesfull with that, we probably gonna talk about something else whenever that happens :censored:

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Would it be a solution if allies red all maps and making all gates 49% without letting them turn to yellow? ( 6 min required for gate to turn yellow )

Even attackers can capture some gates, all the other gates wouldnt be safe or not enough alliance member present for that?

If that works, you really wont need to swap gates and if alliance will be succesfull with that, we probably gonna talk about something else whenever that happens :censored:
It does work surely, no need to even think or plan it, I've tried it myself when I almost lost 3 excellent sites, they turned yellow at 10% and 30 mins were left in phase, my ally made them red and drained a little bit as I kept the health up, phase ended and I kept my sites

So obviously it does work however more complications are being put down and many rather just swap and not produce fame whatsoever, since mining & clothes fame also exist

Basically, another system which can be abused everywhere

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Unless you are the tower holder ,if you want defend properly their towers you must join in your ally clan

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Unless you are the tower holder ,if you want defend properly their towers you must join in your ally clan
And why attackers can kill the defender if they're in different clans aka third parties? You talk nonsense since yesterday the same responses you're giving more like excuses for your own sake

Read again what @..Arcadius.. wrote on the first post of page 15, and he lost his claim due to 2-3 clans killing the defenders on site (although they were 12 defenders fighting for over 30 minutes)

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
And why attackers can kill the defender if they're in different clans aka third parties? You talk nonsense since yesterday the same responses you're giving more like excuses for your own sake

Read again what @..Arcadius.. wrote on the first post of page 15, and he lost his claim due to 2-3 clans killing the defenders on site (although they were 12 defenders fighting for over 30 minutes)
Also ally's defenders can do the same and use the buff, I also see the same messages, and I thought you agreed about this update

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Also ally's defenders can do the same and use the buff, I also see the same messages, and I thought you agreed about this update
Can take the buff so they take less damage but still not able to do normal damage or use abilities on the attackers unlike attackers and their allies

Give me logical answers

Yes I agreed to the update when it was making sense still, not when it became unbalanced and unfair for many

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Can take the buff so they take less damage but still not able to do normal damage or use abilities on the attackers unlike attackers and their allies

Give me logical answers

Yes I agreed to the update when it was making sense still, not when it became unbalanced and unfair for many
At this point you all join the same clan to defend better

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I stated my opinions and thoughts, I appreciate your guys' ideas. However as long as the defending will stay like this, it is all just useless

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I stated my opinions and thoughts, I appreciate your guys' ideas. However as long as the defending will stay like this, it is all just useless
But it's not, when you had enough players on we were limited to taking only a few sites.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Still doesn't change that defending is quite impossible atm
It literally is possible if you have enough defenders, example 2 days ago.

It's gotten harder for sure, but that's not because of the update, it's because of the exponential growth in the number of attackers.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
But it's not, when you had enough players on we were limited to taking only a few sites.
No, you mean we had all our sites on level 4 and now we don’t want to hold like before we keep everything on level 1 and 50% yields, not even caring what the enemies capture anymore

Can say eu1 is officially like every other server now which is swapping / not producing fame / not defending and so on

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
It literally is possible if you have enough defenders, example 2 days ago.

It's gotten harder for sure, but that's not because of the update, it's because of the exponential growth in the number of attackers.
What enough defenders? Come on, found had 2 gates and 12 of them couldn’t defend it against 3 attacker clans, you’re benefiting from allies while you complained that it’s unfair for you to fight against allies

And yes people don’t have the energy to log and defend anymore, but that’s not related you’d say

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
What enough defenders? Come on, found had 2 gates and 12 of them couldn’t defend it against 3 attacker clans, you’re benefiting from allies while you complained that it’s unfair for you to fight against allies
it does not matter if that is one big clan attacking or 3 seperate clans. It boils down to the amount of total attackers they can bring vs defenders.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Monitoring without actually watching closely are two different things you said it yourself devs don’t play the game

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
it does not matter if that is one big clan attacking or 3 seperate clans. It boils down to the amount of total attackers they can bring vs defenders.
Still waiting for an answer to why attackers can benefit from their allies and defenders cannot

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS
We are watching ;)
Ok since you are watching, what is the point of you wasting your time to creat a system including '' good very good and excellent '' yield gates if everything is being swapped at basic yield each phase anyway?

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
There is
You make sure that any of your allied attacker clans will get the gate so your enemy doesn't. Either your clan drains it or your alliance attacker drains it.

Hence why the swapping

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
because it is irrelevant. There is no benefit to split your clan when attacking anymore.
They’re not the same clan players, different clans with different leaders who are helping each other for their own benefit and common interests

They can eliminate defenders clans and get what they want as an alliance

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
It’s not about the drain rate but about supporting to wipe the defender clan but we’ve grown too stubborn about the words “dominant alliance”

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Still waiting for an answer to why attackers can benefit from their allies and defenders cannot
well, according to this logic, we can say that the draining of two clans does not add up either, consider that these 2 or more attacking clans are like one whole large clan, and you can make even more clan (combine your small clans into 2-3 large ones) defenders from the most active and we will have a situation that developers can observe despite the -355 you will get the quantitative advantage of real defenders, not the 3rd alliance clans with x4 less dmg. if there was only 1 attacking clan for 1 of their gates, then you would just close them