Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
With that as the base for the case, does it really matter how quick you can repair the building compared to the drain? I mean is it really relevant IF you even can defend a building when the real goal is only to prevent the enemy from taking it anyway.
Its not as if said animosity can be erased it has been there for quite along time but it should serve as a reminder that balance shouldn't be focused on said animosity in between both sides.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
Just as a question belonging to it.
Yes i see it more fair to make repair as close to drain rate, I mean attacking buff will remain existing anyway but at least lets assume 5 attackers will be online vs 2 defenders, and lets assume the defenders got 7 gates, 2 defenders will ofc wont be able to defend those 7 but theres a high possibility they are able to save them

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
insane amount? you want it back to 14 mil if members are 80 or a bit less?
You understand each gate will take around 100k or less yes?, if u lose it, u will be forced to re-upgrade it if u intend even to defend it

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
lets assume u hold 3 gates, all upgraded max, 78k + 78k + 78k = thats +200k dds, for 3 gates.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
You understand each gate will take around 100k or less yes?, if u lose it, u will be forced to re-upgrade it if u intend even to defend it
83k per gate but first time this was introduced it was 14 mil per one gate to excellent which is what i was referring to.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
ofc it goes 2 sides, attackers and defenders but attackers never intend to defend anyway, so they will take those 400% yield gates literally for good amount of fames.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
83k per gate but first time this was introduced it was 14 mil per one gate to excellent which is what i was referring to.
I understand, it was way to quit game back then, and you know why we argued about it for long time

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
ofc it goes 2 sides, attackers and defenders but attackers never intend to defend anyway, so they will take those 400% yield gates literally for good amount of fames.
not 400 yield because all you upgrade now is truly HP/repair rate and yield is upgraded automatically as phases go(if you keep them ofc).

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-.JawFrey.-
Clan
Taxi Carrara
O Ciclo A é o mais viável, no fim lendo tudo direitinho, consegui compreender. Ciclo A
Haverá teste antes ? Ou vocês decidirão pela votação e já lançarão no ao vivo ?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Fame on live is still way less than compared with ptr fame so its lesser loss of fame on live.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
not 400 yield because all you upgrade now is truly HP/repair rate and yield is upgraded automatically as phases go(if you keep them ofc).
thats the point, attackers will not take all gates ofc, but wait until they are 400% yield, so thats my point

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
The update could definitely use some work. I believe that you should choose a direction for the game to be headed in and fully commit to it. Make it as fun as possible for everyone involved.

Currently the players are unsure how they should play the game - nothing seems to work. There is no clear direction, many features are contradictory. How do you envision the gameplay to be like after the update?

1. FFA Combat. Clan becomes the largest possible form of organisation. No benefit in making alliances between clans. Chaos and combat between all clans at the same time.

While the adrenaline boost minimised the influence defending clan's allies can have in combat, it also destroyed any means of competition between different attacking clans. And with no room for competition, you can never reach a true FFA environment.

Imagine a clan of new players arriving at one of attacked sites. The site has excellent yield, it's a desirable attack target for all clans. They try to kill all the players that were already there and take the site for themselves, but they notice that their effort is futile. They do little damage to their opponents, and they do little damage to them - the fight isn't really going anywhere. And they have spent a lot less time near the site, there is almost no way for them to win. The logical choice is to move on and attack a different site (if there are still any vulnerable sites left). This pattern continues for multiple phases and at that point the clans should notice it and start to coordinate. They will be able to take more sites if they work together (no time wasted on travelling only to find the site got attacked right before your eyes). But when multiple clans start to coordinate their attacks, each defender will be forced to go against a very formidable force alone - it's only natural that they would start to look towards alliance opportunities as well. Which brings us to point no. 2.

2. Two sides of the conflict. Two large teams (=clan alliances) fighting for control over the server.

The larger the fight, the longer it will take. Especially considering that players will most likely keep coming back to the battle after death. Two large teams of comparable size can essentially fight forever (especially if there are jump links or open travel gates nearby. The drain rate will usually be larger than the repair rate, which means that each of those battles will inevitably end with that site changing it's owner. Repeat the same process on other sites (some battles could be taking place simultaneously) and such a large server wide conflict will end in one side controlling all/most of the sites during one phase, and the other side during the next. At some point they may realise that it will be more beneficial to attack sites once they reach the excellent yield - with attacks happening every 3 automatic upgrades. But that's no longer a true war - that's a pure strategy to maximise the fame output, and it would be very similar for both sides - they may as well form an alliance and come to a better agreement and try to defend each other. Which brings us to point no. 3.

3. One large team that controls the sites with multiple rogue forces trying to oppose it as much as possible.

Currently the game is probably best prepared to handle this scenario. Clans that own sites can battle separate attacking clans and the best will win. But at the same time it is unsatisfactory for the allied defenders - they allied to strengthen their defense, however the impact of defending allies on the battle is rather small. This is all fine as long as the attacking forces remain small. However, if multiple clans decide to join forces and attack all together, the defending alliance is at a huge disadvantage. For example when 6 clans are fighting on 1 site (each team consists of 3 clans), only 1 clan is healing the site while receiving full damage from 3 clans. It's no longer 3 clans vs 3, but 3 vs 1,5 (based purely on the damage output with an equal amount of players). For defenders, the best case scenario would be to all join into 1 clan, but then the situation will be the same as written above in point no. 2.

And while the PvP gameplay is in this difficult state, with players not seeing a clear direction, they have invented site swapping. It is something that makes sense. You secure (a low amount of) fame, you limit the fame your enemies can gain from attacking, you end the phase quickly and can shift focus towards farming ores or dds, you benefit from the adrenaline boost and can't be easily killed while taking the site - multiple benefits from such a simple trick.

4. Step away from PVP aspects. More focus on PVE elements and independence.

This is my least favourite element of the game, so I can not speak much about it. There are currently two ways of farming fame without engaging in site combat - mining ores and daily combat fame. Mining ores can still provide PvP opportunities, with many players guarding the ores and stopping others from accessing them.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
May 28, 2024
Add bookmark
#1,987
Topic : To help clan stand chances in defending and motivating people to upgrade yield and have lighter toll on map holder when losing

After playing the new EG 3.2 I feel that most clan are only using the drain function and not the heal function... And I've witnessed its people around this region doing map trade.IMG_20240528_153455.jpg
They will split in 2 clans and swap their basic gates asap to within 1 map making game boring and stagnant. As to avoid enemy from taking the gate because of the structure of dynamic drain giving no hope in defence....

Idea💡: To motivate people to defend and stop trading, healing gates will stand a chance.

To create a 4 quarter conflict battle like this.

Duration for different yield gate:
1) Battle (12 mins/basic) (10 mins/good) (8 mins/ v good) (6 mins/excellent)
Gate paused (3 mins)
2) Battle (timing according to yield)
Gate paused (3 mins)
3) Battle (timing according to yield)
Gate paused (3 mins)
4) Battle (timing according to yield)

Note :
Gate HP will not restore after every quarter but will resume it's HP from previous quarter.

% of drain by different clan will reset from quarter to quarter.

I picked 4 quarter so that conflict war will not end in less than 25 mins.....

I chose 12 mins for basic due to the chart diagram above as clan with 4-6 map like to quickly map trade among themselves with basic gate so with the above implementation they will not be able to map trade successfully within 12 mins...

The battle duration gets lesser and lesser is also a motivation and hope for people to upgrade yield and don't have the torture of healing and defending gates for prolong hours.

Idea of decreasing the heavy toll on map holder 💡:
IMG_20240528_163958.jpg
Create 4 slots of medals stacks

How it works:
If drainer manage to drain gate fully within first quarter of the battle he takes all 4 slots.

If drainer only drain fully on second quarter of battle he takes 3 slots

So 3rd quarter will be 2 slots and 4th quarter 1 slot.

With this implementation the toll of holding huge chunk of medal will not be such a big downfall and passing huge fame to the new clan owner....

I hope with the ideas above can change the dynamics of EG3.2 with a more tactical battle and using the heal function and people upgrading yield 😁 😁

Yours sincerely,
server KOS.

My idea was stolen.....

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
With that as the base for the case, does it really matter how quick you can repair the building compared to the drain? I mean is it really relevant IF you even can defend a building when the real goal is only to prevent the enemy from taking it anyway.
If the gates would be defendable then there wouldn't really be a reason to swap the gates.
At least from my point of view

..Night Fury..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
ZG
Clan
Golden Army
Not fair. For us, dinovill takes too many camps. Give us back the whole map as it was before. europa2, europa3, europa4, there are so few camps.

Ores should be improved on eu1, they are slow to form. gold bandits do too much damage, they are stronger than players.
On eu1 ores would increase the contribution,
Gold Rock (1rock 200 fame)
Gold Nugget (1Nugget 150 fame)
Gold Tines (1tines 100 fame).

Tytannosaurus Rex fear.
The goal for all players is to have Rex, you destroyed his attack skill number 2. fear.
Please return that skill to the old one.
Rex is a special dinosaur and the goal of this game, you don't need to change anything for him.

Every time I enter Dino Storm, I wish I could play it the old way again,
Where dinosaurs didn't have 1M or 700k health.
I would like to return the dinosaurs, weapons and map to the old way, as it was before 2018.

So far what you've done, I like the election where you can win by yourself even if you get kicked out of the clan and the ores that spawn next to the special camps, but I don't like everything else.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Yes i see it more fair to make repair as close to drain rate, I mean attacking buff will remain existing anyway but at least lets assume 5 attackers will be online vs 2 defenders, and lets assume the defenders got 7 gates, 2 defenders will ofc wont be able to defend those 7 but theres a high possibility they are able to save them
and how exactly are those two defenders outnumbered 2.5 to 1 suposed to save these gates in fair way that is a prime example of what i mentioned before clans holding way more then their capable of and then complaining when they find out they are infact not able to hold on a single gate with these numbers without their allies like no offense but that just seems unfair and ilogical to me if in that scenario you really only had so little then you shouldnt be capable of saving a single gate since you would get shreaded anyway 5 are much stronger then 2

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Not fair. For us, dinovill takes too many camps. Give us back the whole map as it was before. europa2, europa3, europa4, there are so few camps.

Ores should be improved on eu1, they are slow to form. gold bandits do too much damage, they are stronger than players.
On eu1 ores would increase the contribution,
Gold Rock (1rock 200 fame)
Gold Nugget (1Nugget 150 fame)
Gold Tines (1tines 100 fame).

Tytannosaurus Rex fear.
The goal for all players is to have Rex, you destroyed his attack skill number 2. fear.
Please return that skill to the old one.
Rex is a special dinosaur and the goal of this game, you don't need to change anything for him.

Every time I enter Dino Storm, I wish I could play it the old way again,
Where dinosaurs didn't have 1M or 700k health.
I would like to return the dinosaurs, weapons and map to the old way, as it was before 2018.

So far what you've done, I like the election where you can win by yourself even if you get kicked out of the clan and the ores that spawn next to the special camps, but I don't like everything else.
Gather more people from your clan and say them to join the election with the minimum fame needed. It will improve th activity - more camps will be availabe to get.

About ores they are perfectly balanced (except a bit too op bandits) as they are right now. If you farm constantly you can get 2 milion fame within just 2 weeks. Or even 1 milion in 5 days if u play and farm 24/7.

Rex is not destroyed, the fear effect finally can take place even if your opponent is wearing stability imp - UNLIKE as it was before the update.

And if you mean the skill update - man that's past already which cant be changed bcs code got deleted. 6 years have passed, I think that's enough time to get used to new ones bRuH

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Gather more people from your clan and say them to join the election with the minimum fame needed. It will improve th activity - more camps will be availabe to get.

About ores they are perfectly balanced (except a bit too op bandits) as they are right now. If you farm constantly you can get 2 milion fame within just 2 weeks. Or even 1 milion in 5 days if u play and farm 24/7.

Rex is not destroyed, the fear effect finally can take place even if your opponent is wearing stability imp - UNLIKE as it was before the update.

And if you mean the skill update - man that's past already which cant be changed bcs code got deleted. 6 years have passed, I think that's enough time to get used to new ones bRuH
at the expense of Rex, but this battle cry began to be broken more often and even less understandable, sometimes a better opponent will get 0.5 sec of batlecry just for debuff and dmg, as it was, but at least I could know that he did not run away in an incomprehensible direction, it is very annoying when you use batlecry. how many more years it takes for devs to fix it finally?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power

Not that part of can work even with stability but it lasting less than before that destroyed was focused on i believe.

Also yes ore bandits are too op.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Here's a glimpse of today's attack phase
Where all attackers grouped at one gate, different clans, attacking same gate
How am I as defender without other clans to help me defend against that?
1st picture shows regroup
2nd is regroup on my clan's gate
1719859165100.png
1719858997987.png

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I would prefer buildings to be updated every 30 minutes as long as they have been successfully defended during the conflict phase, with the current schedule, of course.

Last edited:

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Here's a glimpse of today's attack phase
Where all attackers grouped at one gate, different clans, attacking same gate
How am I as defender without other clans to help me defend against that?
1st picture shows regroup
2nd is regroup on my clan's gate
View attachment 48238
View attachment 48237
i dont want to be mean or sound like a smart ass but maybe bring as many defenders as they have attackers theres around 12 in the first picture and 16 on the second but im not best in counting so if you bring 20 or more proper defenders you should win the fight with relative ease

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
and if the building holds its own for 30 minutes, it moves to the next yield state...? but with the current schedule
Example

1 hour phase (based on a 50% building).

• First 30 minutes, one building exceeds 100%.
  • Last 30 minutes, one building exceeds 200%.

2-hour phase (based on a building at 50%).
  • First 30 minutes, one building passes 100%.
  • After 30 minutes, a building goes to 200%.
  • After 30 minutes, a building goes to 400%.
  • Last 30 minutes, either it stays at 400% or you lose it.

Last edited:

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Here is a link to a shorter video from point of view as a helping friend defending clan
This is why i feel like the buff is just ridiculious

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
i dont want to be mean or sound like a smart ass but maybe bring as many defenders as they have attackers theres around 12 in the first picture and 16 on the second but im not best in counting so if you bring 20 or more proper defenders you should win the fight with relative ease
Not if they keep coming from a neighbouring gate

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Example

1 hour phase (based on a 50% building).

• First 30 minutes, one building exceeds 100%.
  • Last 30 minutes, one building exceeds 200%.

2-hour phase (based on a building at 50%).
  • First 30 minutes, one building passes 100%.
  • After 30 minutes, a building goes to 200%.
  • After 30 minutes, a building goes to 400%.
  • Last 30 minutes, either it stays at 400% or you lose it.
or it can also be, the first 10 minutes defended is 100%, + 20 minutes defended is 200%, + the remaining 30 minutes is 400%, that would be an example during the one hour conflict phase.

As a building is upgraded to the next yield in 10 minute 20, 30..., this could make people not to completely swap the sites, because you would practically be taking away your ally's chance to gain fame for an hour, and for both of you it is not convenient.

In the meantime the attackers will be those, who reduce these yields to balance the scales.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Its will alway be based on numbers for both sides. In the video and screenshots there are not all attackers in the circle. There are also allys clans with the attackbuff. But almost no defender are visible.
Then I suppose we will all just attack each other's gates and claims every phase because attacking is super easy and defending is nonexistant. The attackers can take gates with ease, but if they tried to defend it? they will lose it the same way.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I really don't know how person can be a defender if defending is not even working