Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
¿Qué tal la alianza que tiene los portales a Europa 1, entrega las torres y el mapa a los enemigos para que podamos terminar esta discusión de una vez por todas?.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Any update over this weekend to test either different drain speed from different class of dino or maybe changes to portal yield upgrade, different drain power for according number of gate held?

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Expect if I am correct and you refer to ores around claims dv is pvp free zone so how would that work
You simply get duellist in dinoville in this way and allowing also low levels/new players to get golds/fame

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We drafted a concept to have dynamic drain rate based on the clan owned sites as we already mentioned here. Unfortunatly its not ready to be tested yet though. Check it out the concept and drop your feedback there:

For EU1:
We will go back to the -20 and +5 rate for now as this ensured a gameplay for both side. I know its hard to defend the tank attacker strategy but they barely managed only to get 3 sites out of 65 max (only ~5%!) with a lot of dollar invenstment. The dominating alliance also pulls of strategies that could also not considered as "fair" against such a small opposition even when they are in the majority on the server. I hope both sides understand this and can still enjoy combat vs. none until the next update is ready to go live.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
We drafted a concept to have dynamic drain rate based on the clan owned sites as we already mentioned here. Unfortunatly its not ready to be tested yet though. Check it out the concept and drop your feedback there:

For EU1:
We will go back to the -20 and +5 rate for now as this ensured a gameplay for both side. I know its hard to defend the tank attacker strategy but they barely managed only to get 3 sites out of 65 max (only ~5%!) with a lot of dollar invenstment. The dominating alliance also pulls of strategies that could also not considered as "fair" against such a small opposition even when they are in the majority on the server. I hope both sides understand this and can swhy till enjoy combat vs. none until the next update is ready to go live.
why not just make it for all servers instead of eu1? this just seems biased

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
why not just make it for all servers instead of eu1? this just seems biased
I can understand that but its like that because EU1 is very different to other server structures. Its just temporary until the proposed concept is ready to go live, which hopefully balances it better naturally.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
I can understand that but its like that because EU1 is very different to other server structures. Its just temporary until the proposed concept is ready to go live, which hopefully balances it better naturally.
well its okay,eu1 will just keep gates at basic and good percentage and this wont affect them,lose lose

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
well its okay,eu1 will just keep gates at basic and good percentage and this wont affect them,lose lose
Then the attackers in that server simply will farm gold from PvE.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

For EU1:
We will go back to the -20 and +5 rate for now as this ensured a gameplay for both side. I know its hard to defend the tank attacker strategy but they barely managed only to get 3 sites out of 65 max (only ~5%!) with a lot of dollar invenstment. The dominating alliance also pulls of strategies that could also not considered as "fair" against such a small opposition even when they are in the majority on the server. I hope both sides understand this and can still enjoy combat vs. none until the next update is ready to go live.
@Highway thanks alot! Waiting for the dynamic rates too. Finally u understood our problems <3.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters

For EU1:
the problem still is the fact we can't attack at any hour we want and that the game play is restricted to the times imposed by you, making a boring and predictable gameplay without surprises

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Dino storm 2024: Developer team launches something that has almost absolute poor feedback from the community, and then they said that we don't give feedback since they intend to launch something in the game that the community itself repudiated

Attachments

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Dino storm 2024: Developer team launches something that has almost absolute poor feedback from the community, and then they said that we don't give feedback since they intend to launch something in the game that the community itself repudiated
"Dislike" and "like" don't mean much if these people don't give valid arguments as to why they disagree.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Europe_1 is a parody server at this point.

Both sides accusing Highway of helping both sides.

If it favors the attackers, the defenders say developers are secretly helping attackers.
If it favors the defenders and alliances, attackers say the developers are secretly helping the alliance.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D

If it favors the attackers, the defenders say developers are secretly helping attackers.
If it favors the defenders and alliances, attackers say the developers are secretly helping the alliance.
you will understand it when it happens to you,when a dev goes out of his way to help a clan that consist of 10 members against an entire alliance that consists of 150 members,minority deserves a chance but you reach a point where no matter what the minority cant beat a majority that is x10 its size,its annoying and tedious

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D

everyone is fine if highway made the changes to every server but doing it in 1 server just to help 10 players is very biased in my opinion

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
From what I have read about (conflict adjustments 3.2) It only favors the enemies, they give them all the resources to "take down the big alliances" and I think that with these adjustments those same players will return here to complain again because they don't like it every way that the developers implement, this has become a circle with problems and more problems are not going to be satisfied with something, since they will always find something to come and complain about. There is a saying that says: If you can't beat the enemy, join him.
let me guess, you are part of a great alliance

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
everyone is fine if highway made the changes to every server but doing it in 1 server just to help 10 players is very biased in my opinion
Did these 10 players manage to take over the entire server?
Or is all this despair because these 10 players took 3 portals?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
Did these 10 players manage to take over the entire server?
Or is all this despair because these 10 players took 3 portals?
i have no problem with enemies taking a gate fair and square,but the fact they can take a gate before we can even reach it is very funny and stupid

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
I don't understand how they can't take a few simple towers on the European server. I have seen on the servers that I play that the enemy takes more than 10 portals, that is if the enemy always connects to attack and the defenders to defend and the enemy always manages to take towers. . Now explain to me, why Europe 1 is not an exception?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
i have no problem with enemies taking a gate fair and square,but the fact they can take a gate before we can even reach it is very funny and stupid
If your side holds the entire server, why does it hurt when the alliance loses a few Sites?

Highway said that it's temporary until the next update drops.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
I don't understand how they can't take a few simple towers on the European server. I have seen on the servers that I play that the enemy takes more than 10 portals, that is if the enemy always connects to attack and the defenders to defend and the enemy always manages to take towers. . Now explain to me, why Europe 1 is not an exception?
the enemies on eu1 no longer log and its just a clan that has 8-10 players fighting against an entire server

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
If your side holds the entire server, why does it hurt when the alliance loses a few Sites?

you forget that the alliance consits of multiple clans that are big and small in their own right,losing a gate for the alliance is a small number is nothing but to individual clans who hold limited gates hurts them,especially if they lose it in an unfair way such as legit taking it before being able to reach the gate

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D

but as i said,i have no problem with a system like this if it was implemented across the board to other servers and not just eu1

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
but ngl as a full 45 i almost got a full lvl 55 rex player. thats crazy imo :unsure:

this to say that buffs are not everything. buffs help but you still need a strong clan. idk. anyway it goes, ppl will complain :c

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
In my alliance, losing portals is not important, since they can be recovered in the next phase of conflict. I agree with you about not being able to defend a 400% gate because it empties in 4 minutes, that is equivalent to the minutes you travel and travel. On the way, it is difficult or a door is 200% indefensible.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
but as i said,i have no problem with a system like this if it was implemented across the board to other servers and not just eu1
I agree that it feels unfair. We might add this settings to the other servers as well until the next update is ready.

In my alliance, losing portals is not important, since they can be recovered in the next phase of conflict. I agree with you about not being able to defend a 400% gate because it empties in 4 minutes, that is equivalent to the minutes you travel and travel. On the way, it is difficult or a door is 200% indefensible.
I watched closely how todays attacks and defences on EU1 and must say that it was well played from both sides.
Attackers adapted and tried new tactics and gained a few more buildings this time. Because defenders where not preset on every site, they had a headstart in draiing the buildling before defenders showed up. Still defenders managed to defend those sides often with 35% HP left. So its not impossible to defend with the -20 +5 rate at all. Even when they used brachis. Sometimes the defender late arrivals could not manage to stop the overtake. But only because they where not present when the attack started.

Bottom line for me is that they owned to many buildings and had not enough people online to protect their sites.

Last edited: