S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
I feel more quantity of stacks per slot in the tower inventory is needed that can be upgrade through DD or gold rock, or gold ore/gold tinsel
More people will then picking up gold ore as It servers 2 function to convert to fame and to increase the quantity of medal in the towers.
People don't pick up ores for 2 reasons, either the alliances that dominate don't let them or they're too lazy for it. For example Eu1, people defend the ores from so called ''kos'' here, but eu2's deserted and not even allies mine, but enemies are simply too lazy to do it aswell - because they don't understand the real value of these ores and I don't blame them.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
People don't pick up ores for 2 reasons, either the alliances that dominate don't let them or they're too lazy for it. For example Eu1, people defend the ores from so called ''kos'' here, but eu2's deserted and not even allies mine, but enemies are simply too lazy to do it aswell - because they don't understand the real value of these ores and I don't blame them.
or maybe Dinoville pick up eu2 xD

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I dont understand why exactly you, open your mouth so much.

When u are on u either kill low lvl, or drain 2 min and go off again.

How do u want to provide any usefull feedback like this?
I've already written my opinions here, but I haven't seen you say any opinions except this one about me xD

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
There's a third reason too, mining is extremely boring

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
😂😂 Like I said some people log in just for 2hrs a day after work or just a de-stress from long studies etc. ain't no time to mine ore like those eu 1 lifeless lad or even worse escaping from the alliance hard camping the ore

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
and a Fourth, they give just a little number of fame so in the end the time spent mining isn't worth it. It is better to go to hunt if you need dinodollars or simple close the game and go to play another thing

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
and a Fourth, they give just a little number of fame so in the end the time spent mining isn't worth it. It is better to go to hunt if you need dinodollars or simple close the game and go to play another thing
Mining might be boring yeah, but I disagree when it comes to how efficient it is. One player can make as much as a whole clan just within a few hours of mining.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
ye and ppl get lazy to mine because of it xDD

Also for those who say that fame from gates isn't ''funny fame'' and I don't appreciate it or whatever, there ya go :Screenshot_1.png

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
😂😂 Like I said some people log in just for 2hrs a day after work or just a de-stress from long studies etc. ain't no time to mine ore like those eu 1 lifeless lad or even worse escaping from the alliance hard camping the ore
I am lifeless in ds at times, but I swear to god I'd rather literally stand afk and do nothing than mine anything atp + Ion even bother to check my claims anymore it's just pointless, tho I lowkey fancy the fact that @Alewx agrees or tags as informative whatever negative feedback about eu1 😂 😂 😂

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
enough with the hampter. what now? pt3 is over. pt 3.5 also. i would say we now focus on actually bringing the people to the position of being able to do the things.

That would be pve/more content.

Another great idea is that the gold hungry bandits spawn with different levels. (perhaps you can choose)

And the higher of a bandit u kill, the more valuable the drop is. this would very much incentivice players that arent in a clan, to level up

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
@Highway don't know how the update is gonna play but when we gonna release update add this mechanic too - clan vs clan and not 1 clan vs 6 clans. Ultimately at the end if there are no enemies the server is gonna go dead what's use of making rex and not using it to fight enemies?.

Make it clan vs clan , if one clan attack other clan buildings in attack phase only the defenders of that particular clan members can attack or kill the attacker so this benefits both attacker and defender to improve their clan rather than depending on ally to protect. This makes every clan leader to take indipendent decisions rather than going all together and eliminate those go who against.
PvP all clans is available in protection phase and clan vs clan active in attack phase which gives balance to both while having the existing attack / drain rate. This makes sense for any clan to fight alone to prove its strength. Now PPL who gonna hate this idea is a weaker clan and depends on ally.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Declare War
  • Once a clan attacks a building (or even just a player) it will be marked to be in war with the owner clan for 24 hours
  • Being in war with a clan means that the clan can not use buildings from the clan in protected state (outside of conflict)
  • Having a clear war list should make it better to handle side clans to think before they attack their ally of the to explit the system
  • Effects of clan in war can be extended if needed with other elements
Idea : Partnership buff

ONLY 1 CLAN ALLOWED TO BE AS partners

For 1 day period (24hrs), clan can request for partnership with the other clan could accept or reject the partnership....

offensive buff : +2 drain when your with your allied clanmate
defensive buff: +2 heal when near your allied clanmate

and when triangle/orange color appear can it heal for +10 :v (with partnered allied +12)

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
What's the point of declaring wars to take sites meanwhile mining ores is giving as much fame as sites are giving? I mean personally I would rather mine ores than bother myself into a war if I wasn't holding sites.

I would suggest to increase the medals production from sites to make it more rewarding and this would also motivate players to attack sites because there's a higher fame reward than just sitting around claims and mining. I've seen multiple people calling it "funny fame" or whatever and I have to agree to it, logically sites should be decently more rewarding than mining ores.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
What's the point of declaring wars to take sites meanwhile mining ores is giving as much fame as sites are giving? I mean personally I would rather mine ores than bother myself into a war if I wasn't holding sites.

I would suggest to increase the medals production from sites to make it more rewarding and this would also motivate players to attack sites because there's a higher fame reward than just sitting around claims and mining. I've seen multiple people calling it "funny fame" or whatever and I have to agree to it, logically sites should be decently more rewarding than mining ores.
ptr isnt jusr 3 medal i think its like 1 elite 3 advanced and 5 medal im not too sure.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
ptr isnt jusr 3 medal i think its like 1 elite 3 advanced and 5 medal im not too sure.
I don't know about PTR to be honest, I haven't seen much on it and it's hard to even test the updates, almost every clan keeps the sites at basic yield and whatever, so kinda pointless to even try.

My point is they should make sites more rewarding anyways, I mean make it more rewarding for people to even log online during conflict phases to attack/defend you know?

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
@Highway don't know how the update is gonna play but when we gonna release update add this mechanic too - clan vs clan and not 1 clan vs 6 clans. Ultimately at the end if there are no enemies the server is gonna go dead what's use of making rex and not using it to fight enemies?.

Make it clan vs clan , if one clan attack other clan buildings in attack phase only the defenders of that particular clan members can attack or kill the attacker so this benefits both attacker and defender to improve their clan rather than depending on ally to protect. This makes every clan leader to take indipendent decisions rather than going all together and eliminate those go who against.
PvP all clans is available in protection phase and clan vs clan active in attack phase which gives balance to both while having the existing attack / drain rate. This makes sense for any clan to fight alone to prove its strength. Now PPL who gonna hate this idea is a weaker clan and depends on ally.
Bro really pulled the "If u hate this idea u suck" lmao

Anyway that's a horrible idea in many ways cus what if there's mulitple clans attacking one clan? You can't have another clan try and help you then, wth would be the point of pvp anyway then? Or duels? It just ruins pvp as a whole. Also what about the people without clans? Can they still just attack people with clans or not? Both ways would be broken and unfun.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I don't know about PTR to be honest, I haven't seen much on it and it's hard to even test the updates, almost every clan keeps the sites at basic yield and whatever, so kinda pointless to even try.

My point is they should make sites more rewarding anyways, I mean make it more rewarding for people to even log online during conflict phases to attack/defend you know?
yee i suggested
heal ratio
basic= 1 : 4
good = 1.5: 4
v good = 2 : 4
excellent = 3 : 4