Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
Did you game also fall? xd

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
i literally said farming FEELS like pvp, especially against vets and alphas, its not as enjoyable as it was before that you can farm without boosters and still be able to farm well. now if u don't use vios or just use basic it feels like labor
That is why there is just one alpha/violent mob in each group. and if it feels a bit more like pvp that is totally fine, and something i wanted because it is this kind of mini boss in the mobs so that should be a bit more fighting. not just brainless bot work.

Danny99s

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Danny99s
Clan
Greek Aces
Some don't understand , but here it what you, devs, basically did: balance based on popularity.
Equipment like stability, agility, claw, freeze and heat new trash that I don't even remember are basically useless and you made the mobs so annoying to fight against (perma stun, slow inability to use skills) to give that equipment a purpose. How about telling us what 1000 Agility means? Looks like 10% dodge/evasion in other games. Same with precision, clock. Where is the "fire rate" or "critical chance" percentages???
Here is the community feedback : NO, WE DON'T WANT TO BE PERMASTUNNED/SLOWED BY ATIFICIAL INTELIGENCE.
You nerfed heal so now we are obliged to deal massive damage in a shot period of time, therefore buy violent booster packages.
Imagine receiving so bad of a feedback that you had to remove the votes...

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Some don't understand , but here it what you, devs, basically did: balance based on popularity.
Equipment like stability, agility, claw, freeze and heat new trash that I don't even remember are basically useless and you made the mobs so annoying to fight against (perma stun, slow inability to use skills) to give that equipment a purpose. How about telling us what 1000 Agility means? Looks like 10% dodge/evasion in other games. Same with precision, clock. Where is the "fire rate" or "critical chance" percentages???
Here is the community feedback : NO, WE DON'T WANT TO BE PERMASTUNNED/SLOWED BY ATIFICIAL INTELIGENCE.
You nerfed heal so now we are obliged to deal massive damage in a shot period of time, therefore buy violent booster packages.
Imagine receiving so bad of a feedback that you had to remove the votes...
First point, the balance was not based on popularity, but on the comments of the community that entered the forum in the early phases of the PTR and based on the players who applied to be Private Testers.
Second point, you contradict yourself when you say that stability does not work and then you complain about artificial intelligence, that bandits give you stun or realentizen. Agility, Claws, Freezing, Heat Regulator, all these implants are incredibly useful. Or is your problem that you don't have them? Were you very used to using only 4 implants and never changing? was that easier for you? I'm sorry, but that wasn't right. Now all equipment has its utility, that you do not know how to use it is not a problem for the developers, learn to play again.

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
That is why there is just one alpha/violent mob in each group. and if it feels a bit more like pvp that is totally fine, and something i wanted because it is this kind of mini boss in the mobs so that should be a bit more fighting. not just brainless bot work.
cool but it doesn't feel balanced to me when I attack a normal rex bandit and the vet bandit comes to gang up on me and battle cries then after the fear duration i get battle cried+feared again, not to mention the insane damage they deal. with that double fear combo by a MOB i get melted but whatever right.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
cool but it doesn't feel balanced to me when I attack a normal rex bandit and the vet bandit comes to gang up on me and battle cries then after the fear duration i get battle cried+feared again, not to mention the insane damage they deal. with that double fear combo by a MOB i get melted but whatever right.
You can use stability to greatly reduce the "fear" effect. Or you can use agility to dodge abilities that do you a lot of damage. It's a matter of changing your equipment

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
You can use stability to greatly reduce the "fear" effect. Or you can use agility to dodge abilities that do you a lot of damage. It's a matter of changing your equipment
hmm okay thanks for that

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
now i have to add a question not related to this quote. Did you guys revert the drop rate hotfix update to the March 30 update? cus drops seem to be off for a lot of players i have asked

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
now i have to add a question not related to this quote. Did you guys revert the drop rate hotfix update to the March 30 update? cus drops seem to be off for a lot of players i have asked
Nope not that i know about.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
One week into the new updated PvE and I'm already loving everything, to the exceptions of few things.

1. I don't really like that the Alpha and Veteran mobs are OP this way. If we use our skills against them, that will be enough for them to activate their special effect, and in some cases, I've found myself without the proper implant to counter their effect and as a result, it's instant death.

As I'm always with Violent Boosters, it might not be a big issue for me in terms of killing but rather in terms of blocking their attack. A level 52 Veteran can easily kill a level 50 player who's using basic boosters. For example, the Veteran Rex can easily slow down a player on the run and one bite is enough to remove about 25% of the heal points. Now take into account the bleed and that other bandit might get into the combat, players can easily get killed in less than 5 seconds.

This brings up another issue. In war, players walking to the next point/ gate can easily get killed by Alpha & Veteran mobs.

2. The cooldown timer needs to be decreased by a maximum of 3 seconds. Majority of the time, I've noticed that I'm having to wait in order for my health to heal, and the duration is too long that we're literally wasting time having to wait to recover health. By decreasing the cooldown timer, we would still have to wait, but it would be for a short duration only, not as it is currently is, which I would consider an eternity.

3. Clan Boosters Icon. As I've noticed, I haven't seen devs addressed this so I think it's the final version. Please change, they look unfinished and weird with these square outlines.

As for the PvP, the only thing I'd have to say is that Centrosaurus is not attractive to use in terms of special effect or anything. It's the least considered dino in terms of the hunt and PvP/ War.

Ps: Hoping the Triforge get fixed soon since all attributes are usable now, I'd like to make a new clothing set.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I've been hunting a lot since the drop fix update went live and I haven't noticed any issue. Try to be more specific.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
but they are still too strong, I am at level 54 and with basic boosters (sometimes violent) it is impossible to kill, there was only one combination that could, but most of the fights I ended up losing. Veterans and alpha rex have too high a bleed. The parasaurolphus (mob and bandits) and its down rage effect can be somewhat annoying when you go close combat, once the effect is applied you lose a high amount of life or you can even die.

Last edited:

Alex-X

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Alex-X
Clan
Infamous
sigo inisistiendo que los pvp son muy largos aun
mas en las guerras
deberia los armas hacer mas daño o los dinos hacer mas daño
y no digan que es cuestión de equipamiento porque no lo es

Alex-X

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Alex-X
Clan
Infamous
They should update the given items with promo codes to max lv (55)as well as the plus clothing set
Some we have saved most of the objects given with codes and it would be great to use their attributes with this update
1617428375103.png

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
roderik628
Clan
Greek Aces
Tweaks to make the user experience better:

Needed!!!
- Reverting the notification window for power gels to be used right away just like before
- I know you blocked equiping clothes/skins right away when picking them up, but at least we want to see the stats when they are on the ground to know if it´s worth to pick it up or not
- For stackable items there should be an indication what is the max number items for 1 item slot, mentioning it in the item description would be enough

Other
- F2P inventory expansion, as we have more type of drops and skin varieties there should be an option to expand inventory, with every new 5th level (5,10,15,20...) there should be an option to expand you inventory and maybe warehouse by 1 slot with gems that should be the equivalent of buying a dino/gun at that level (only 1 time every 5th level)
- Scaling at different resolutions, im playing on 24inch 1440p monitor and everything looks tiny, especially the mini map, it could be stretched to be as big as if we open the map window
- ping indicator in F11 menu (at least in numbers)

Alex-X

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Alex-X
Clan
Infamous
Last edited by a moderator:

Alex-X

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Alex-X
Clan
Infamous
The maximum amount of gems should be max in a single store up to 800 or 1000 since to buy dinos and weapons they ask for more and more and it requires more space that can be occupied by other things and not only gems
or they can put max of gems the amount required for a dino or weapon (405) so successively as they increase level

fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
Well, I didn't want to touch it, but this drug from the peacemaker is already getting on my nerves, any game with little game experience can easily kill a more experienced player because of the range of this weapon, adjust it is very boring

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Well, I didn't want to touch it, but this drug from the peacemaker is already getting on my nerves, any game with little game experience can easily kill a more experienced player because of the range of this weapon, adjust it is very boring
the way to kill a user with peacemaker is through the use of a heat implant and cold technology (optional) you can follow distance combat or try not to escape. A player with peacemaker in close combat is weak (only in rex is another thing, but that does not mean that he can't beat him haha)

fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
the way to kill a user with peacemaker is through the use of a heat implant and cold technology (optional) you can follow distance combat or try not to escape. A player with peacemaker in close combat is weak (only in rex is another thing, but that does not mean that he can't beat him haha)
I understand, but what about when the player is at a low level and doesn't even have a heat implant or cold technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.