Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Just an opinion.

A lot of people seem to not like the recovery or damage.

Since the recovery seems to be an issue, and the damage on weapons is not that high.

How about we re-enable the weapon to be able to shoot in close range while dinos are attacking?

Right now as I see it, it's more 80% Melee and 20% weapon.

If we could decrease the melee by 20% or 15%, and we enable weapons to shoot in close range, it would make sense from my POV then it should fix the amount of time taken to kill mobs in PvE.

If it goes this way, then I believe Devs won't have to change the drop rate or frequency of an item.

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
for hunting , i saw thet only damagers are good in hunting , luckly the defferance of hp into veteran bandits/alpha is not to high compared at bandits/animals , for people who is with anky , brach , centro , para (for coelo i didn't tested) avant la mise à jours it's a real galley to hunt , with anky lvl 37 i take 2 min to kill a entelodon lvl 40 with basic booster , and 4 min without booster basic. so only damagers are good for hunting and pachy.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Just an opinion.

A lot of people seem to not like the recovery or damage.

Since the recovery seems to be an issue, and the damage on weapons is not that high.

How about we re-enable the weapon to be able to shoot in close range while dinos are attacking?

Right now as I see it, it's more 80% Melee and 20% weapon.

If we could decrease the melee by 20% or 15%, and we enable weapons to shoot in close range, it would make sense from my POV then it should fix the amount of time taken to kill mobs in PvE.

If it goes this way, then I believe Devs won't have to change the drop rate or frequency of an item.
I think it would be easier to increase drop rate than rebalance things again.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Have there been any updates regarding draining portals? I feel that drainage is faster

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Yea I countered, it was my clan's mistake to let those ppl do elections. In another case, what if player really wanted to stay in clan, but clan leader or somebody else just decided to kick that player bcs they didn't came up about solution for some problem? It would be bad to have that long cooldown.
3 monts is an example. can be 1 month 5 months etc

Yasuo

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Main Yasuo LVL 7
Clan
Yakuza
Recovery agree, weapon damage? What for you have rex? For far range? :D
so what should people that don't have rex do? simply quit the game ? is this a game for only rex users mate? lol i have an ankly and im nowhere near winning rex how am i supposed to hunt or pvp when i have no damage? i can't even hunt?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
so what should people that don't have rex do? simply quit the game ? is this a game for only rex users mate? lol i have an ankly and im nowhere near winning rex how am i supposed to hunt or pvp when i have no damage? i can't even hunt?
That player is my enemy on eu2 server and he has rex, how i saw he was using rex in far range for most of the time xD.
How you are using your anky? far or close range?

Last edited:

Yasuo

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Main Yasuo LVL 7
Clan
Yakuza
That player is my enemy on eu2 server and he has rex, how i saw he was using rex in far range for most of the time xD.
How you are using your anky? far or close range?
i cant use it far range because everyone im fighting against has stability and in hunting if i use my stun it will end and the entire fight becomes close range then i can only keep spamming stun every like 15 seconds or so? and the battle with smilo is realllllyyy a slow one lol. and im using vios so i don't understand how can i ever win in pvp or hunt fast to get the stuff that will hellp me hunt or win in pvp so im typically just lost lol

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Did the election days increase by 1Days?Why are they now 9D for governor?

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Did the election days increase by 1Days?Why are they now 9D for governor?
Hello, It's a big in the display with the rounding issue, that is already worked on.

Thank you :D

Greetings Evyus

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
@Alewx
My Feedback about Out of Combat Cooldown.

A new problem consists in (Spawn Time VS Out of Combat time)

Recovery implant attribute have been balanced, and I am all for that. But you have increased the needed time for combat mode to cool off, and be able to travel/change items/benefit from the new automated healing which recover your health by 2.5% every 2 seconds.

Spawn time, haven't changed, not only that, but it can still be reduced by Fast Recovery Power Gel, and your health after spawn can be rapidly boosted by Health Recovery Power Gel.

If your enemy use Recovery Kit, it is game over. It's much much worse than before.

Spawning time need to be as slow as getting out of combat time, and these power gels need to be balanced to more suitable and fair PvP experience.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
I believe that one way to solve the hunt is by increasing the value in dino dollars of the objects and reducing the cost of these in portals and the loss of dino dollars when dying.

And about the recovery kits I think I should be nerfed.
Someone who has 100 kits in inventory and has a high vitality dinosaur will become impossible to kill, maybe they should put a coldown to the use of these.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Vamos dizer que sim ,Mas já esta sendo trabalhado.

Saudações Evyus!
Sabe me dizer se afetará negativamente alguma eleição?

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO

hay se nota muy bien lo que demora un nivel bajo en morir y siendo nivel bajo. aun con potenciador básico y sin potenciador básico.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
I believe that one way to solve the hunt is by increasing the value in dino dollars of the objects and reducing the cost of these in portals and the loss of dino dollars when dying.

And about the recovery kits I think I should be nerfed.
Someone who has 100 kits in inventory and has a high vitality dinosaur will become impossible to kill, maybe they should put a coldown to the use of these.
Well, then, do you think it must harm the amount of life we are born with?

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Well, then, do you think it must harm the amount of life we are born with?

Well maybe revive without so much life when using kit, Otherwise there will be too much disadvantage between someone who has a kit and someone who does not have a kit, or as I said just a coldown to not throw kits so fast.

Xx.MaJoR.xX

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Diamond lLabel-
Clan
- Saint Of Killers -
Hoje eu vivenciei algo no jogo muito estressante ... Havia 4 pessoas atacando os portais em Gold Fields, e essas 4 pessoas estavam utilizando Brachi 55 com os seguintes itens (agilidade, escudo, armadura, recuperação e defesa dino) ... Essas 4 pessoas de brachi, não atacavam absolutamente ninguém, apenas ficavam em baixo dos portais drenando, e demorava muitos e muitos minutos para derrotá-las (mesmo com uma boa quantidade de pessoas atacando a mesma pessoa), e quando eram derrotadas voltando utilizando o kit com quase 700k de vida e elas continuavam permanecendo juntas em baixo do portal drenando ele.
Até que vários aliados cansaram de ficar atacando por minutos sem ter sucesso algum, e irritados resolveram sair do jogo ...

SOLUÇÃO:
Já que o nosso extra não sofre mudanças quando atacamos outros sem sermos atacados. A solução cabível que pode modificar isso, seria, um arma atacar junto do seu dinossauro (com um dano no mínimo: 10k), pois dificilmente, mesmo atacando de longa distância conseguimos aplicar este dano mínimo... E consequentemente, conseguiríamos derrotar oponentes alguns segundos mais rápido, tanto no PVP como no PVE.

Last edited:

Stefy

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Louve
Clan
- Ascended Amour -
A mí me encantó la actualización. Es cierto que necesita muchas cosas por mejorar aún:
• El tiempo que se tarda en matar a niveles bajos.
• El PVE es un infierno, y más para los que no tienen drop.
Aquí tengo algunas sugerencias que creo podrían mejorar la Actualización:
1. Restringir el uso de Kits. Tal vez sería bueno poner un límite de uso o inhabilitar los geles de recuperación médica en ellos.
2. Aumentar la resistencia de algunos dinos. ¿Alguien se ha parado a pensar que los niveles bajos que usan Anky o Brachi, u algún otro dino lento, no puedan usar resis o necesiten de otros implantes para cazar sólo teniendo entre 1-3 ranuras? Para ellos se les hace aburrido tardar tanto tiempo en ir de un lado a otro.
3. Cambiar aspectos del PVE, como el tiempo que tardas en matar los bichos. Ahora es muy demorado hacer dds, y creo que una forma de solucionar esto es reducir la Vita de los bichos y aumentar su daño, o aumentar el dropeo (Porque ahora al matar algún bicho éste no dropea mucho) y el valor de los objetos al venderlos.

A excepción de todo ésto, me parece que la actualización va en muy buen camino.

Ésta es mi humilde opinión y sugerencia,

Saludos de llSTLll L O U V E, Ame1

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Hoje eu vivenciei algo no jogo muito estressante ... Havia 4 pessoas atacando os portais em Gold Fields, e essas 4 pessoas estavam utilizando Brachi 55 com os seguintes itens (agilidade, escudo, armadura, recuperação e defesa dino) ... Essas 4 pessoas de brachi, não atacavam absolutamente ninguém, apenas ficavam em baixo dos portais drenando, e demorava muitos e muitos minutos para derrotá-las (mesmo com uma boa quantidade de pessoas atacando a mesma pessoa), e quando eram derrotadas voltando utilizando o kit com quase 700k de vida e elas continuavam permanecendo juntas em baixo do portal drenando ele.
Até que vários aliados cansaram de ficar atacando por minutos sem ter sucesso algum, e irritados resolveram sair do jogo ...

SOLUÇÃO:
Já que o nosso extra não sofre mudanças quando atacamos outros sem sermos atacados. A solução cabível que pode modificar isso, seria, um arma atacar junto do seu dinossauro (com um dano no mínimo: 10k), pois dificilmente, mesmo atacando de longa distância consegue aplicar este dano mínimo ... E consequentemente, conseguiríamos derrotar oponentes alguns segundos mais rápido, tanto no PVP como no PVE.
Mas... Se eles não atacavam ninguém, era só colocar mais defensores dentro do círculo que o ataque seria em vão :unsure:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
What comes to mind about the update: I find it difficult for those who would not have Rex's Roar, I as a meat user have a hard time attaching myself to fast dinosaur players (Pachycefalossaurus, Coelófisis) to serve from a distance, to increase the effects of paralysis or damage of a weapon it will be impossible for a damage-causing dinosaur to come close to causing damage, go to me, I tried.

I think the damage-causing npcs are strong, I agree with a nerf of the smilodons and rex thugs, but the rest is already great, and by the way, not that everything should be changed again, only the increase in the fall rate would be worth hunting! If I'm not mistaken, it may have already been fixed, or it is being done now, I agree about the great damage limitation against lower levels. I agree to increase the speed of the dinosaur tanks (I know that now it plays a real role as a tank, so it has had its speed decreased, also to avoid lag or traffic on the server, and also to make room for corridors such as Pachycefalossaurus and coelófisis, however the speed is very low and it is boring to walk!).

~ Greetings, XxS.DinoxX

thesSky39

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
ThesSky39
Clan
i think you should increased drop rates and give +speed

Xx.MaJoR.xX

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Diamond lLabel-
Clan
- Saint Of Killers -
Mas... Se eles não atacavam ninguém, era só colocar mais defensores dentro do círculo que o ataque seria em vão :unsure:
Mas que graça vai ficar as guerras? Irá ganhar quem tem mais pessoas para ficar dentro do círculo e mais kit? Ou quem cansa primeiro de ficar atacando uma pessoa parada, enquanto ela fica dentro do circulo apenas curando?
Acho que não é isso que queremos.

fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
Well, most of the players did not like this update, and and I understand their side, the hunting is horrible, the damage of the weapons is very low. Could you rephrase that, why not bring the old level 45 back? Make a comparison, this update or earlier when the maximum level was 45, you will see that there will be many more players than today. I'm not taking credit from you, I know it was very difficult to do all of that, but it didn't please most players, listen to what the DS community asks of you. If you are not going to bring the old level back, at least adjust these things. Hunting when it is low level is VERY time consuming, missions are time consuming, hunting dds is time consuming. Honestly, I didn't see the need to make so many changes in equipment skills, both in dinos and weapons, only a rebalancing was needed, not a complete overhaul. I hope you understand my side and the side of many other players. It is clear in the poll that I did that many players did not like the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.