fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
Have you ever thought about increasing the damage of basic, powerful and violent boosters a little? If not, increasing the damage of the violent booster a little would be a good idea, in pvps I don't see much difference

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
re: the people saying "wHeRe WeRe YoU dUrInG tEsTiNg"

not everyone had the time to take part in the PTR for whatever reasons, maybe due to work or school or other real life commitments. not only that, but not everyone checks this forum and i don't remember there being a consistent advertisement for the PTR in the live game so its entirely possible people weren't even aware of or just forgot about the PTR. that being said, its also possible/probable people had opinions about the PTR changes that they didn't feel like posting in this thread... and judging by some of the reactions to negative feedback here, i can't say i blame them.

anyway, i agree with a lot of the criticisms of the balance here. while its good that combat isn't exactly two attacks and death anymore, i feel like its been artificially made slower. it takes WAY too long to get out of combat and the cooldown for the recovery button is far too long as well, especially if you're trying to hunt. i tried hunting for a little bit and its just to much of a hassle because you have to wait like 5 minutes for your health to go back to full which is.... ridiculous. i also had an issue where i used the rex's battle cry on an alpha rex and it didn't scare it away which almost got me killed. not sure if its a bug or what but combined with the extremely long cooldown for the recovery button, hunting is a massive pain at best. the cost for teleporting and reviving also needs to be nerfed by a lot and the drops need to be increased.

tl;dr pve bad pls fix thanks

fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
re: the people saying "wHeRe WeRe YoU dUrInG tEsTiNg"

not everyone had the time to take part in the PTR for whatever reasons, maybe due to work or school or other real life commitments. not only that, but not everyone checks this forum and i don't remember there being a consistent advertisement for the PTR in the live game so its entirely possible people weren't even aware of or just forgot about the PTR. that being said, its also possible/probable people had opinions about the PTR changes that they didn't feel like posting in this thread... and judging by some of the reactions to negative feedback here, i can't say i blame them.

anyway, i agree with a lot of the criticisms of the balance here. while its good that combat isn't exactly two attacks and death anymore, i feel like its been artificially made slower. it takes WAY too long to get out of combat and the cooldown for the recovery button is far too long as well, especially if you're trying to hunt. i tried hunting for a little bit and its just to much of a hassle because you have to wait like 5 minutes for your health to go back to full which is.... ridiculous. i also had an issue where i used the rex's battle cry on an alpha rex and it didn't scare it away which almost got me killed. not sure if its a bug or what but combined with the extremely long cooldown for the recovery button, hunting is a massive pain at best. the cost for teleporting and reviving also needs to be nerfed by a lot and the drops need to be increased.

tl;dr pve bad pls fix thanks
The hunting is literally impossible, very boring and very slow...

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
i also had an issue where i used the rex's battle cry on an alpha rex and it didn't scare it away which almost got me killed.
That if i understand it right was because with the new update the fear effect can be dodged and missed, but there aren't anymore random "dodge" and random "critical" just random "miss". So this clearly was a random miss or a miss produced by the battlecry extra effect hit chance down (that produce you fail more often). The random misses can be solved using a high focus weapon (such as showstopper or peacemaker) or using focus tech with the other weapons, the focus tech now ereases all the random misses but no the ones produced by rex's hit chance down. For the hit chance down effect the total counter to it, is or pachycephalosaurus easy target (this one goes on the target so it can be missed) or the hammer hit chance up (this one goes on the user so it will always work)

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
That if i understand it right was because with the new update the fear effect can be dodged and missed, but there aren't anymore random "dodge" and random "critical" just random "miss". So this clearly was a random miss or a miss produced by the battlecry extra effect hit chance down (that produce you fail more often). The random misses can be solved using a high focus weapon (such as showstopper or peacemaker) or using focus tech with the other weapons, the focus tech now ereases all the random misses but no the ones produced by rex's hit chance down. For the hit chance down effect the total counter to it, is or pachycephalosaurus easy target (this one goes on the target so it can be missed) or the hammer hit chance up (this one goes on the user so it will always work)
hmm i still think its kinda silly that you can miss scaring someone away but c'est la vie i guess lmao.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[
[QUOTE = "Mania, postagem: 54702, membro: 25754"]
Hmm, eu ainda acho que é meio bobo você sentir falta de assustar alguém, mas c'est la vie eu acho que lmao
[/CITAR]
Pode ser que o 2 do rex tenha recebido um pequeno nerf nos acertos, mas continua muito bom, sem contar que o 1 deixou ele impecável, ainda mais com booster.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i don't remember there being a consistent advertisement for the PTR in the live game so its entirely possible people weren't even aware of or just forgot about the PTR
1st ad.JPG2nd ad.JPG3rd ad.JPG4th ad.JPG
Just showing that there were many advertisements in the live game, I understand that not everyone checks that mail icon or for some ppl it crashes game.
Most players on test servers were just chilling, mostly with rexes or in the beginning creating skins or something in triforge instead of actual testing.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
View attachment 40800View attachment 40801View attachment 40802View attachment 40803
Just showing that there were many advertisements in the live game, I understand that not everyone checks that mail icon or for some ppl it crashes game.
Most players on test servers were just chilling, mostly with rexes or in the beginning creating skins or something in triforge instead of actual testing.
You can see these news in dv in news stand too, its on the right side from market

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
View attachment 40800View attachment 40801View attachment 40802View attachment 40803
oh yeah, thats right. tbh most of the time i just click on them to make the notification go away because i think its annoying.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
oh yeah, thats right. tbh most of the time i just click on them to make the notification go away because i think its annoying.
same xd

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
1616071719900.png
I came to make a suggestion, now we can't change clothes in combat right?

When we hunt, and some clothes fall, since we can’t use them during combat, there’s no way to disable that option that shows "Do you want to equip it?

It gets really annoying all the time showing what we can't use during combat

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
A limitação de dano contra níveis inferiores foi concertado, mas ainda deve haver mais nerf! Sou nível 28 e estava testando mudanças com um nível 42, no America 5, deu pra sentir uma melhora mais ainda estou suportando muitos ataques dele, por favor dêem mais uma olhada nisso.

~Saudações, XxSr.DinoxX

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
the hunt is very slow I've been 15 min and I'm barely 6 brontops or if I want and finished that wave, in 15min just and collected 2 object the and hopefully I barely got 1 rare object, there are 2 viable options,
1) lower the life of the dinos and bandits
2) give rise plus the rate of 4x- 8x for levels 55 because reason

- if they notice well the portals to travel are very expensive those that would give us much more lost Dino dollars and the rate of collection and sale of item is very low, if you developers take a while and go to a war in Dino storm you will notice that at least 4mill of dds is needed for a war since on mountain maojak is spent too much and if there is little collection cup and little cup of item sales , nothing can be done, and as at level 55 only give 1x should give for more so it would take longer in war would have to use more teleporters, because it takes 15min to kill a group of brontops delay so happens with other dinos and bandits their delay in killing him and little collection cup is what bothers us the most and also the fact that a level1 can tank a level 55 full :V

-MestreGui-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-MestreGui-
Clan
_BLACK_
Bom dia! Estão spaunando muitos Pachy na missão de comboio lvl 27, do Peter McGilicuddy. A missão acaba ficando muito demorada, pois os Pachy demoram para morrer e matam uma ou duas vezes o comboio.

Dragun0v

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragun0v
Clan
Asylum
Hunting for materials or dds is taking too long compared to before. i recommend you increase the weapon damage and increase the drop rates.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
the hunt is very slow I've been 15 min and I'm barely 6 brontops or if I want and finished that wave, in 15min just and collected 2 object the and hopefully I barely got 1 rare object, there are 2 viable options,
1) lower the life of the dinos and bandits
2) give rise plus the rate of 4x- 8x for levels 55 because reason
Those are bronto's, I guess you are not supposed to kill them fast. I'm killing ankies 55 lvl and as I saw they have same amount of hp as bronto's, ofc im using rex so for me it takes up to 20-30 sec to kill alpha/vet, but I tried hunting in far range pachy+gat and it was slower, but still not so long. I guess you are using brachy for hunting, it deals the least dmg so you could increase it with strength imp or figure out something for gun to deal much dmg with skills.

I came up with idea about bigger drop for 55 lvl players. What if when reaching 55 lvl players could have x3 drop from 54 lvl mobs, then x2 from 53 and below that it would be just x1?

Izx

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
-------
Clan
--------
Simples de resolver essa atualização foi ótimas em algumas partes, agora só mexe mais nas caçar deixa com era antes porque agora ta muito demorado para matar os npcs , acho que não precisa desse exagero também deixa a ressistência dos dinos tão baixa e sim deixar como era antes,e e também o drop ta ruim,seria bom tirar o drop x1 e deixar a partir de x2 também deixa as mesma coisa com as pedras dropar x2 ou x3 e tambem foi um exagero no HP,é a penas minha sugestão.É nos TMJ

fausto_5342

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
fausto_5342
Clan
Legion Infernal
if they increase the life of the dinosaurs they are supposed to potentially increase the damage to everything, because it is too difficult for us players to hunt and kill like that.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Já ta facil caçar agora, com os implantes certos vai de boa.

New ideas

Reaction score
Hunting for materials or dds is taking too long compared to before. i recommend you increase the weapon damage and increase the drop rates.
I think it was already tough torture before, and drops were not stabilized, a drop should come every time, and the amount should be correct whether your hunting 1,2,3,4 levels above your level. I agree, though increase drop rate, and stabilize drops, It should not take hours just to get one item (rare, uncommon), and this is before this update, now it is probably even worse. Drops need to be stabilized, every time a drop comes, and the right amount. I don't want to die 5 times to a vet or alpha levels above me, and get ZERO drop from it.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Houve atualização? Onde Drop foi buffado?
O drop nao ta dos melhores, mas ta de boa caçar, se eles diminuirem a quantidade de dds para teletransporte e melhoras de itens, do jeito que tá fica bom, mas se eles manterem assim, ai nós vamos ficar pobres rapido, principalmente em servers com muita guerra. Só eles diminuir a exigencia de dds para esses ramos, e tbm diminuir a quantidade de item necessario para upar itens, que ai fica de boa desse geito

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Those are bronto's, I guess you are not supposed to kill them fast. I'm killing ankies 55 lvl and as I saw they have same amount of hp as bronto's, ofc im using rex so for me it takes up to 20-30 sec to kill alpha/vet, but I tried hunting in far range pachy+gat and it was slower, but still not so long. I guess you are using brachy for hunting, it deals the least dmg so you could increase it with strength imp or figure out something for gun to deal much dmg with skills.

I came up with idea about bigger drop for 55 lvl players. What if when reaching 55 lvl players could have x3 drop from 54 lvl mobs, then x2 from 53 and below that it would be just x1?
jajajajajajaja es que me da flojera cazar :3 jajajajajaja okno si toca esforzarse se hace solo espero que no sea tan demorado o al menos que hagan para que den un poco mas de items

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
O drop nao ta dos melhores, mas ta de boa caçar, se eles diminuirem a quantidade de dds para teletransporte e melhoras de itens, do jeito que tá fica bom, mas se eles manterem assim, ai nós vamos ficar pobres rapido, principalmente em servers com muita guerra. Só eles diminuir a exigencia de dds para esses ramos, e tbm diminuir a quantidade de item necessario para upar itens, que ai fica de boa desse geito
Não acho que tá de boa caçar, concordo em diminuir a vitalidade somente dos npcs, sem precisar aumentar seu dano de arma e Dinossauro, e facilitar com Drops 6x ligeiramente que já estaria com o problema emendado, espero que isso ocorra, se é que me entende.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Não acho que tá de boa caçar, concordo em diminuir a vitalidade somente dos npcs, sem precisar aumentar seu dano de arma e Dinossauro, e facilitar com Drops 6x ligeiramente que já estaria com o problema emendado, espero que isso ocorra, se é que me entende.
Ta bem melhor que antes, pq antes os npcs demoravam muito tempo pra morrer, agora tão morrendo que nem a versão anterior, eu acho que é só questao dos drops mesmo

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Ta bem melhor que antes, pq antes os npcs demoravam muito tempo pra morrer, agora tão morrendo que nem a versão anterior, eu acho que é só questao dos drops mesmo
Ainda acho um pouco demorado, mas se for pra ficar duradouro assim, espero que pelo menos o Drop aumente para 6x e que tenha mais frequência.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We already have many inprovements ready on the PTR. Its planned to have a public PTR open over the weekend to get your feedback on it.

Hopefully more players join this time around, especially those that started to post feedback in the forum only after the live version was released. ;)

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Ya tenemos muchas inproviones listas en el RPP. Está previsto tener un RPP público abierto durante el fin de semana para obtener sus comentarios al respecto.

Esperemos que más jugadores se unan esta vez, especialmente aquellos que comenzaron a publicar comentarios en el foro sólo después de que se lanzó la versión en vivo. ;)
[/CITA]
I think in the ptr in you go to have 6 dinos lvl 55 because not having 1 Dino for every 5 levels, so it would be much better to pray to evaluate the difficulty of killing at a low level

Reactions: fae

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
We already have many inprovements ready on the PTR. Its planned to have a public PTR open over the weekend to get your feedback on it.

Hopefully more players join this time around, especially those that started to post feedback in the forum only after the live version was released. ;)
Ótimo!

Status
Not open for further replies.