snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
We are going to create a group on facebook and listen to their feedback, they are right and not those who have given so much time to help the DEV team. :(

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Again, I don't know if this is the subject of your conversation but I would still like to make it clear here, if it is possible to use examples I would be grateful.
In a single melee combat between one versus one. There are no problems

In a combat where one player is attacking another player with dino damage without the opponent fighting back but using received power in defense (Example: Additional Healing). The attacker can't defeat the opponent and result in very long combat.

In a single Ranged combat between one versus one, there is no significant progress for both players. Yager Rifle has only 1 skill in Far range that is used with power and gain cooldown. Peacemaker has 2 skills in Far Range, but neither have defense nor offensive effects that lead to significant progress.

In a combat where one player is attacking another with weapon damage without the opponent fighting back but using received power in defense, it is impossible for the attacker to defeat his opponent and opponent's heal points would not go down.

In a combat between a melee fighter & a ranged fighter, where one is trying to catch the other. The chaser gains the advantage by receiving more power and not dealing it, then pin down opponent and finish him off.

In a combat between a melee fighter is trying to beat a ranged fighter who doesn't fight back, but use received power in defense/evade, it is impossible for the melee fighter to beat him. (Example: Coelophysis user doesn't attack, then use Rapid Strikes with power to escape combat without giving opponent any chance to pin down)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Did they sell x10 accounts per day? XDD
Here are ads only for last 8 hours, lol
Maybe not x10 per day, but still selling. It's understandable that player who are too lazy to upg or unlock new staff don't want acc's which dont have those staff, thats my thought.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
OK, now I got it. Come on:

In a combat where one player is attacking another player with dino damage without the opponent fighting back but using received power in defense (Example: Additional Healing). The attacker can't defeat the opponent and result in very long combat.
Exactly, it does happen, but the point at issue is that you are focusing on the problem instead of looking for a way out. I will give you some situations that can circumvent yours.

Here, if my opponent is on the run and doesn't return damage, continuing to attack is a wrong decision since you're doing extra damage for free. The ideal is to continue the persecution and only attack when you are able to keep the fight going.

In a single Ranged combat between one versus one, there is no significant progress for both players. Yager Rifle has only 1 skill in Far range that is used with power and gain cooldown. Peacemaker has 2 skills in Far Range, but neither have defense nor offensive effects that lead to significant progress.
It seems to be the same situation as the first, but a great solution for this is the freezing technology or using stability / resistance to cold. This will ensure that the enemy does not flee very easily, and if he does not fight back he will end up dying.

‎ Em um combate entre um lutador corpo a corpo e um lutador de alcance, onde um está tentando pegar o outro. O perseguidor ganha a vantagem ao receber mais poder e não traí-lo, em seguida, fixar o oponente e finalizá-lo.‎
Again, I use carnotaurus and my salvation is the freezing tech and the showstopper add-on.

In a combat between a melee fighter is trying to beat a ranged fighter who doesn't fight back, but use received power in defense/evade, it is impossible for the melee fighter to beat him. (Example: Coelophysis user doesn't attack, then use Rapid Strikes with power to escape combat without giving opponent any chance to pin down)
If a coelophysis wants to flee it will flee, its speed is unattainable. And as I said above, there are ways to prevent the enemy from fleeing or minimizing damage until he approaches again. I believe that you did not participate in the ptr, but do tests and I guarantee you will see the ways to win, and if you do not find any, change your strategy, there is not an invincible one. ;)

Anything that gets confused let me know, I am not able to revise the text right now.

Bea.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- SunFlower -
Clan
- Koi Warriors -
De onde você tirou essa informação? Fez o exercício de retroceder os posts e ver a opinião de quem se dispôs a compartilhar? Acredito que não iriam lançar uma atualização que desagradasse a maioria, e como minha vó costumava dizer "ninguém sabe o que o calado quer".
Meu querido, eu estou indo em base na minha opinião e na grande maioria dos meus colegas também, em nenhum momento eu afirmei que eles lançaram uma atualização ruim propositalmente, mas no fim ficou e com certeza eles vão melhorar com o tempo. Eu vim aqui dar o meu feedback pois antes ao meu ver, o jogo estava incrível, mas agora eu não consigo nem caçar e por isso estou aqui. Agora se você não consegue respeitar a minha opinião e só sabe ficar me questionando, é mais fácil te ignorar, afinal eu não vim aqui para agradar os outros, vim para apenas expressar minhas ideias.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
I liked the update in the aspect of the pvp, the system is very good in my opinion and you can use any dino / weapon for combat and it is not so repetitive.
but nothing is perfect and here I will emphasize some things that I consider should improve :

- Hunting for some dinos is slow, you should hunt well with each dinosaur, although this is only a small adjustment

-the low lvl hold too much, although this will be solved tomorrow

-they should increase a bit the resistance of dinosaurs like brachi, anky, centro, since at low levels this could tend to be tedious

-they should improve recovery a bit

-I think it should be better if a little hunting so that doing dds is not so tedious,maybe one way to fix this would be to increase the value of the objects in dino dollars

although outside of this, the update in my opinion is good and I liked it.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Correction.

It seems to be the same situation as the first, but a great solution for this is the freezing technology or using stability / resistance to cold. This will ensure that the enemy does not flee very easily, and if he does not fight back he will end up dying.
Here I was referring to this topic:

In a combat where one player is attacking another with weapon damage without the opponent fighting back but using received power in defense, it is impossible for the attacker to defeat his opponent and opponent's heal points would not go down.

And about the pvp between 2 players at a distance, in short, it will depend on the equipment and combinations that each use. Peacekeeper does a lot of damage to your shots and the ability 1 giving out range on the enemy allows you to do more damage without being punished, making it an exceptional weapon.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Well, I really liked the update, but I also have my criticisms!

1 ° The speed of the tanks of the dinosaurs is very slow, they animate the walk, if the game gets ugly and needs a new animation that shows a brachiosaurus walking, and not running with animated walk, it is also useful for other tanks. Or, the speed needs to be increased a little, the slowness is still a little boring ...

2 ° Eliminate the damage limitations you have on a much higher level enemy.

3 ° Some npcs last a long time, and the damage they cause is like the rex, impossible to kill for those who do not use damage intensifier or anything else. If it is to continue like this, make it easy by placing a Drop with more items, 6x, or something, as we are making a big effort to hunt .... Even so, I think it is better than before, because it used to be short-lived and it was bland.

4 ° Decrease the time to change dinosaur and weapon after PvP or PvE, or teleportation, for 20 seconds, please !!!! Too boring to wait all this time.

5 ° In PvE the cure of Carnotaurus 2 is effective, but in PvP it only appears and does not work very well.

Anyway, I really liked the update, but those are just things I didn't like.

~greetings, XxSr.DinoxX América 5

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Meu querido, eu estou indo em base na minha opinião e na grande maioria dos meus colegas também, em nenhum momento eu afirmei que eles lançaram uma atualização ruim propositalmente, mas no fim ficou e com certeza eles vão melhorar com o tempo. Eu vim aqui dar o meu feedback pois antes ao meu ver, o jogo estava incrível, mas agora eu não consigo nem caçar e por isso estou aqui. Agora se você não consegue respeitar a minha opinião e só sabe ficar me questionando, é mais fácil te ignorar, afinal eu não vim aqui para agradar os outros, vim para apenas expressar minhas ideias.
Em nenhum momento eu invalidei sua opinião e o fato de lhe questionar é justamente para tentar entender como ela foi baseada, pois existem grandes chances de estar usando os parâmetros errados, e assim poder mostrar os contrapontos caso existam. Não precisa me agradar nem nada do tipo, assim como você eu só quero jogar meu joguinho de dinossauro tranquilamente, mas também quero que ele seja divertido e justo, coisas que antes não existiam. E sinceramente, eram perguntas muito simples :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Many players were selling acc's before, nothing new and same question, where they have been month ago when tests started?
I wonder the same thing, the balance test lasted several weeks, there was already time to criticize, this update is the result of the criticism of the ptr

Bea.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- SunFlower -
Clan
- Koi Warriors -
Em nenhum momento eu invalidei sua opinião e o fato de lhe questionar é justamente para tentar entender como ela foi baseada, pois existem grandes chances de estar usando os parâmetros errados, e assim poder mostrar os contrapontos caso existam. Não precisa me agradar nem nada do tipo, assim como você eu só quero jogar meu joguinho de dinossauro tranquilamente, mas também quero que ele seja divertido e justo, coisas que antes não existiam. E sinceramente, eram perguntas muito simples :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Só voltar os posts, moço, e eu não lhe devo explicações. Sobre detalhes, não preciso descrever pois são coisas obvias.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
[QUOTE = "Bea., Postagem: 54149, membro: 25148"]
[/CITAR]
Antes o jogo estava incrível? Morrer em poucos disparos é incrível? Matar o inimigo em apenas um click era incrível? Você era uma usaria de anky e yager , uma das combinação mais Op que tinha no jogo, agora entendi porque esta frustada 😂😂

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I think the way for solve the recovery rate problem without making the recovery implant op in tanks, is make that the "out of combat" recovery much more higher even that we will recover all the points in a couple of seconds (like 4 o 5 seconds for example). And also reduces the combat mode from 30 seconds to maximum 15 seconds (could be 20 like @XxSr.DinoxX said). Is an easy way for reduce the waitings on hunt and also the problems against kit users.
You can argue that maybe this would make and adventange to hit runners for change their equipment when they leave the scene, but in some way i think would be balance because also the opponet would recover his health points.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Só voltar os posts, moço, e eu não lhe devo explicações. Sobre detalhes, não preciso descrever pois são coisas obvias.
Creio que esteja falando desse trecho, certo? :unsure:
não é justificável usar o argumento de que "estragaram tal combinação" ou etc

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Another option is increase the percentage on the rate from recovery implant but i think on one hand that would make recovery op and mandatory or on the other hand still too low for hunt and on for the combat mode.

Bea.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- SunFlower -
Clan
- Koi Warriors -
Creio que esteja falando desse trecho, certo? :unsure:
Sim moço, eu jogo de yager e anky tem mais de 1 ano, e agora mal consigo caçar com ela, pois a habilidade 4 dela só pega de médio alcance, e o anky é lerdo, por causa disso ele não consegue desgrudar dos bixos como também não consegue usar a habilidade 3 e 4 da yager que são de médio e longo alcance, e consequentemente a habilidade 1 e o extra dela se tornam inútil pois ele dá fúria, mas não adianta encher o extra rápido quando você só consegue usar o atordoar pra se afastar e que o cooldown dele demora muito tempo. A yager talvez tenha se "equilibrado" com o restante dos dinos, mas com o anky ficou péssimo, e a maioria dos jogadores desfrutam dessa combinação.. Então eu acredito que seria bom deixar o alcance da habilidade 4 no baixo, pois assim ao usar o extra, conseguimos desgrudar dos dinos através da lentidão aplicada, já que temos uma velocidade baixa mesmo com resistência.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
en total dejando atrás las malas criticas y las buenas criticas esta pregunta es para ustedes desarrolladores, además de la actualización de mañana ¿Qué tienen pensado hacer?

después de corregir estos errores de la actualización puesto hoy día opino por mi parte propongo que hagan ustedes en Facebook un grupo, como antes que existía ( Dino storm grup Facebook )

y tener mucho mas comunicación además de ser solo por el foro, se que existe la pagina de dino storm y otro grupo que ya ni se sabia que existía pero la idea es tener un grupo a nivel de server donde ustedes administren obvio

también tengo que decir que ahorita mismo el servidor de America_2 tiene lag.

Sobre la actualización de ahora
1) Como dicen arriba deberían poner una recuperación fuera de batalla, ya que demora mucho en recuperarse fuera de batalla, esto perjudicaría como en caso durante revive el enemigo y el enemigo 3 geles de vida seria un desastre si con todo eso le da tiempo a revivir en el portal y aun así tiene mas vida que el que gano,

2) los bandidos y los animales

demoran mucho en morir lo que afecta en la recolección de los materiales de mejoras o minerales para comprar dino/ implantes/ ect, matar un bicho ya es demorado si pero para los que son 55 demorar derrotar un bicho o banda para que no le den o para que le den algo como un saco que no sirve de mucho, es una perdida de tiempo,, pueden dejarlo así pero con un tasa de mayor de x1 o incluso el x3 ya es muy poco para una caza con bichos que demoran en morir

3)
veo que la gente esta pidiendo un gel que sirva para recolectar o aumentar la tasa de x1 x2 x3 x4 obviamente como eso va traer problema pienso que ustedes debieran preguntar como debería ser o ver el pots donde hablan sobre eso.

4) Los dinos tanques son demasiado lentos, gracias al implante de resistencia apenas se puede correr

5) hay un post donde hablan sobre la triforja porque meto este meta, es porque para sacar una piel o sacar algo de atributo es de manera al azar pero también afecta porque muchos jugadores no tienen la cantidad de oro romper la piel y recuperar lo que uso, así que espero que le den un ojo a ese post.

6) los mapas, estos 4 últimos temas son los mas pedidos, los mapas son necesario volver abrir los caminos aunque ya dijeron que van a volver abrir nosotros estaremos esperando eso y si necesitan imágenes de como podría ser hay gente en el grupo Dino Storm Noticia, que hicieron posibles mapas con vías para una próxima actualización

y ya paro porque me salí de tema :v jajajajajaja suerte :3

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
puto traductor me afecta el comentario mío XD

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
@Alewx, Aqui tem sistema de votação? Como os da comunidade do YouTube! Preciso da sua resposta, se não tiver peço que programem para nós jogadores comuns terem direito a essa ferramenta para vocês saberem melhor a média do que a comunidade quer, e do que não quer nas próximas atualizações.

-LeVi-

Reaction score
Explain how is possible now lvl full 55 in 6h of hunt made just 200k dd and he were hunting in area 50-54
You must at least bring back the old style of hunt!!!

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Here I will leave you my positive and negative points taking into account the status of the balance update of 03/16/20

Positive points of the update :

+ Everything is usable in pvp ( dinosaur, weapons, implants, tech )

+ All dinosaurs and weapons have their advantage and disadvantage

+ G
ood pvp duration

+ New pvp system

+ Class system in dinosaurs and weapons

+ Improved Dinosaur / Weapon Skills

+ upgrade in bandits

Negative points

+ Hunting in some dinosaurs becomes somewhat slow compared to what is earned in dino dollars and those who are lost

+ Some dinosaurs on low level are too slow

+ recovery is slow

I think the biggest problem that people have had with this update is the issue of hunting time and dds, in my opinion they should increase the value of the objects in dino dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.