E key does not work at all, we can regen very little health-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
.Hisoka.
Clan
Greek Aces
You made an update this morning, decreasing bandit gun's damage, Good job guys, You've done it only by 1k on vet ankys, yesterday, they had 15k and now 14k, what a good update, what can I say

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
There is one dino in particular that I would like to mention here, he is a good dino in pvp, but in pve it leaves something to be desired. The pachy Has became a very "weak" dino, so to speak when low level (this only in pve) I bought level 25 to be able to level up faster, but that was a somewhat "wrong" choice. It is very difficult to hunt of pachy, he can take very little, I know what I'm talking about because I use him, and I would like it to be a little bit improved "up" to become better at pve.
You should try using it in far range, you just paralize your target and it cant move and then you go far away, if its bandits then you may even outrange him and still shoot while bandit cant

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
hi GM's, there 's a bug That when u upgrade ur imp, it dont show progress in That side of the screen.
plus the client frequently closing like on PTR
you should put this in bug section

M-Lulu

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- A.r.i.z.o.n.a -
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMX_
Guys I still can't hunt and being honest, i'm kind of tired, is not being pleasant to play. Which is a shame because I still had hopes of good repairs in the update. During the test it was just perfect, I don’t understand what happened when deployed it to the live server. Anyway I hope things get better, good luck.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
reporting quest bug which don't finish on live , if isn't fixed , will be a big problem for started playershttps://prnt.sc/10uc5hp
When this kind of bugs appear in quest where you need kill mobs or collect things, try to kill or collect something one more time. I had this bug once and what I said above helped to finish quest.

serverus12

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
exter
Clan
steel
2hs30min de caza, caída '' buena ''View attachment 40940
TRITEMENTE SI ESTA MUY DEMORADO SUVIR ALGO DE NIVEL Y MAS CUANDO SOMOS 55 Y QUEREMOS MEJORAR ALGO DE NIVEL LV 50 Y NO SE TRATA CAZAR FACIL SE TRATA DEL DROP ES MUY ESCASO LOS ITEM AL CAER.
PODEMOS CAZAR FACIL PERO IGUAL NO CAEN LOS ITEM LV 50.

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
When this kind of bugs appear in quest where you need kill mobs or collect things, try to kill or collect something one more time. I had this bug once and what I said above helped to finish quest.
but your solutions don't run with leaders

Yasuo

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Main Yasuo LVL 7
Clan
Yakuza
can any moderator answer me this please i have an ankly level 50 and a yager i had to start my 30D vios to be able to actually hunt decently and still i don't hunt decently and i don't have that amount of time on my hand to be able to spend 48 hours hunting also the stone drops are terrible i have been hunting for 6 hours straight i got 8 stones the stone drops are unacceptable i refreshed the game countless times i still get no stone drops before the update they were bad but managable it got the job done but now for me to be able to buy the carno to hunt decently i need stones and i can't hunt for stones since i get no stone drops AT all can a moderator please tell me if there's something wrong with the stone drop rate?

Yasuo

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Main Yasuo LVL 7
Clan
Yakuza
and not only gems pve drops are overall bad im getting fairly no drops at all and its frustrating how am i supposed to cope with all this?

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
well i've just started hunting for the first time since the update went live (didn't have a chance to before between server war and other stuff) and uh.... wow. it is astonishingly bad. the wild rexes especially do ridiculous amounts of damage. what happened?? the update in the PTR when i tried it on friday was perfectly fine.

- Y A H I R-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-I- Y A H I R 44 -I-
Clan
Demons Hunters
Completely agree from the day of the update I have hunted stones for a meat and I have only obtained 15 agates (stones level 45) in 4 days playing 10 hours a day

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
Have you ever thought about solving the drop of items level 50? How is it possible that hunting in area 50-51-52-53-54 the 80% of the drop are items of level 45 ?. Even common level 50 items take a long time to drop

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
can any moderator answer me this please i have an ankly level 50 and a yager i had to start my 30D vios to be able to actually hunt decently and still i don't hunt decently and i don't have that amount of time on my hand to be able to spend 48 hours hunting also the stone drops are terrible i have been hunting for 6 hours straight i got 8 stones the stone drops are unacceptable i refreshed the game countless times i still get no stone drops before the update they were bad but managable it got the job done but now for me to be able to buy the carno to hunt decently i need stones and i can't hunt for stones since i get no stone drops AT all can a moderator please tell me if there's something wrong with the stone drop rate?
yes , i agree , a friend told me the same thing , drops for stones and items have a weak rate of drop for certain lvl

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-

Well, since I didn't get any answer, I decided to make a comparison and bring data here, maybe with them someone can give me some kind of clarification. I made a simple comparative chart, using the damage values before and after today's update (March 23).

For the test, the damage caused by level 54 mobs was used in a player 55 with dino 55, without any type of defense, and compared to the damage of a player with a dino of the same level, without any reinforcement of damage, only the pure values.
For brontops and smilodon, a comparison was used with the damage they caused before the change, and because I'm not sure if I was using defenses when I recorded the video I used as a basis, maybe the values may be different, but even so get a good sense of the changes.

Previous value/Player damage​
Current value (mobs)​
Increased damage (%)​
Parasaurus lvl 54
5384​
18972​
+252%​
Anky lvl 54
3835,2​
14877​
+287%​
Rex lvl 54
10536​
29703​
+182%​
Brontops lvl 54
4106​
11332​
+172%​
Smilodon lvl 54
11210​
22714​
+102%​

I used several rounded figures to make the accounts easier, but even though it is a very simple and not so accurate table, it is already possible to see the difference, most are doing more damage than the violent booster gives us, and this is insane.
And before they ask, I only used wild mobs, I left out the bandits because they set up dinos that already exist on the map.
Third day without a response or comment about the change in the damage of the mobs, anyway.

There have been some changes in today's update (March 24), by the changelog only the damage of the bandits' weapons has been changed, but I don't know why all sources of melee damage have also undergone some change. Therefore, I come here to update the damage table with the new values observed. Keeping the same conditions as the previous test.

New current value​
Increased damage (%)​
Parasaurus lvl 54
18970​
+252,34%​
Anky lvl 54
15575​
+306,07%​
Rex lvl 54
26009​
+146,78%​
Brontops lvl 54
11931​
+190,57%​
Smilodon lvl 54
20268​
+80,8%​

In order to avoid doubts or lack of understanding, the "damage increase (%)" is just to illustrate very clearly the difference between the values. And again, it is not so precise, I made these accounts in less than 5 min, if someone has more accurate values or has observed other damage values feel free to correct me.

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
25 tiger's eye level 50 in 3hs...

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
To make clear im not saying that it will fix issue, it will make it little bit better.

I'm not moderator, but i can suggest that with anky and yager you should try to fight in far range. Stun with anky then go away and use gun skills and try to stay in far range all the time.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
To make clear im not saying that it will fix issue, it will make it little bit better.

I'm not moderator, but i can suggest that with anky and yager you should try to fight in far range. Stun with anky then go away and use gun skills and try to stay in far range all the time.
so much for being able to use anything you want because nothing is supposed to be best... lmao.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
many players hunting for hours and hours, I have been staying for 12 hours a day for 1 week and I only use the pacifier and carnotaurus

The common Drop is great, for low levels like us it is good to farm, however the uncommon ones have the frequency of rare items and the rare ones are almost impossible to get, 12/24 in 2 ½ hours average only.

"Peacemaker and Carnotaurus is not a good match for hunting, switch to a short-range skill weapon."

So do you think Drop's will improve if we change combinations or change the way we fight? XD I don't think so!

Mobs damage from some levels to too high, too many! This must be corrected, after all to get 2x or 4x you only depend on powerful or violent boosters, tense difficulty even with the basics, which before the update did not exist.

Conclusion for improvement:

- Improve the drop frequency of rare items, gems and Boosters

- download the absurd damage of Mobs.

It costs nothing to at least check this out XD

~ Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX America 5.

Last edited:

.Onix.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.Onix.
Clan
Gladiadores
Bueno tengo dos Temas de la actualización
1.- El drop de objectos poco frecuentes, potenciador de daño básico y piedras, es mucho mas complicado que el drop de objectos Raros creo que se deberia mejorar un poco el drop de esos objectos

2.- Se esta jugando normal o incluso sin hacer nada si cierra el juego sin razón alguna esto también ocurrió en el ptr daba por echo que eran la cantidad de gente pero no lo es no estoy seguro porque pasa este error y creo que a la mayoría le pasa que se cierra el juego repentino

Saludos.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
so much for being able to use anything you want because nothing is supposed to be best... lmao.
you wont win using rex and yager in close or colt and carno in full far range :p
nothing shouldn't be the best, but you wont win either using random combo in wrong way :D

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
you wont win using rex and yager in close or colt and carno in full far range :p
nothing shouldn't be the best, but you wont win either using random combo in wrong way :D
no, but you also shouldn't have to use one specific combo for hunting just so you don't die.

also interesting that everyone in this thread is complaining about the hunting apart from one or two people and the devs have just ignored the complaints in favor of the praise...

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
also interesting that everyone in this thread is complaining about the hunting apart from one or two people and the devs have just ignored the complaints in favor of the praise
Will really be an insult if this isn't addressed by next update.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
Will really be an insult if this isn't addressed by next update.
i'm willing to bet it won't be. which is really a shame because combat feels a lot better than it has in a few years, and the hunting could be right up there with it if the devs would just listen.

p a n t e r

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
p a n t e r
Clan
pisi pisi
I've been hunting for a few days and it's possible to say that hunting is normal but I think bandits are a little too strong.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
siento que los paralophus usan abusan de la habilidad desanimado, lo digo porque no e llenado la barra de extra apenas va por la mitad y ya me a cargado de nuevo extra deje de atacar pensando que eso lo pararía de llenar su barra de extra pero igualmente cuando mi barra llego a la mitad, igual me lanzo la habilidad desanimado. eso en un paralophus normal

Status
Not open for further replies.