Not open for further replies.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
ya corrigieron eso no apliques tus argumentos solo en dañar un dino todo tienen su función o crees que una persona debe esperar asta 2 años por un dino obsoleto?
I was referring to common and veteran mobs.

Ramazan0.0

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Snawer -
Clan
- NocturnA -
In the current update, I've been hunting for a long time, but I haven't been able to improve my items;
The items from bandits and other hunts are very few and rarely come out, now I'm at level 42, I used to kill 50lvl veteran, but in the current update, I kill 47lvl veteran, I miss the old weapon damage so much, because you will do the dinosaur and weapon balancing, do you exaggerate a little too much about reducing the aceba weapon damage? The damage of the weapons is low and they do not fire when fighting at close range. So what are the technologies of weapons and damage, target, position, frequency of fire for now? Please give the weapons a little more weight in the balancing update and increase the probability of the items spawn, nothing comes out of many veterans I have killed :( I know you're struggling so hard, but now it's very, very hard to be vigilanted, I've been playing this game for about 6 years and it's the first time I'm having trouble hunting in an update, also now Rare items come out of the hunts at most 2, but most of them come out with only 1 and this is a serious obstacle to me. I've been working since last night and I could only develop 2 implants

Ramazan0.0

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Snawer -
Clan
- NocturnA -
you need to increase the damage of weapons, you need to increase the probability of item outfits and boosters while hunting, you need to increase the amount of items, you need to reduce the current strength and damage of the hunts a little more, we need it very much for our hunting.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
What a depressing situation to witness, one moment you developers get it right, you make a version that's near perfect and everyone wants and in the next instance, you change it and everyone loses interest again.

I'm going to reiterate. The first version that was released when the PTR was open on Friday was the most perfect one in terms of PvE combat. Reason being because it was not too difficult to hunt and farm.

I don't really understand the logic behind making PvE hard. PvE is not the core aspect of the game. The goal of Ds is to do quests, level up, hunt items, collect stone from which to buy combat equipment, and then focus PvP- in short becoming level 55 and be ready for war. PvP & war is the main goal of the game.

Adding difficulties to PvE is a baseless and useless idea. This idea shouldn't be brought up. Yes, I understand that a player shouldn't rush the game, I also understand that you must do something to avoid players going too fast. But right now, that ain't it chief.

We don't even enjoy farming in general since it looks more like a chore to us (because it's dull, the drop are not worthy, the items sold are not worth much), what we like to do is PvP & war. Yet now, you've increased the difficulty against mobs.

Think about it for a moment, the more people you have leveling up when the PvE is not difficult, the more level 55 players will populate the servers. When there's more level 55, there are more players to compete among themselves, hence making them fight more. The end result being having more active servers with war.

In the first version of PTR from Friday, I was able to hunt level 44 mobs with level 40 equipment with violent boosters on a "medium" difficulty- and the drop was perfect for what I was hunting (Even tho drop was unchanged), now not even possible without dying in the current version. I would really love if the PTR version released on Friday would have been on live servers.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I interpreted that the damage increase was to compensate for the difficulty, but you devs never gave us a reason why the damage increased. Could you tell us the real reason? @Alewx

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Mesmo níveis baixos como eu estão enfrentando alguns problemas. Na prática: fiquei das 7h às 12h com foco em itens raros a pedido da exigência do jogo, um item raro (esqueci o nome) que pedia 24 deles, agora só tenho 20/24 e eu desistiu.

(Para você saber, isso foi usado em um Tópico por mim para relatar um BUG !!!! antes de achar que eu menti a barra azul vazia): https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/an- erro- quando-o-upload-está-ocorrendo-com frequência.20011 /

Screenshot_113.png

conclusão: itens incomuns têm uma raridade de um item raro, e itens raros agora são itens XD exóticos, uma caça é rápida, isso é muito bom! mas ainda tenho dificuldade, antes da atualização, a frequência de itens mais raros e Booster Drops era melhor em pelo menos 25%.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
I interpreted that the damage increase was to compensate for the difficulty, but you devs never gave us a reason why the damage increased. Could you tell us the real reason? @Alewx
Really, but I believe there was a mistake in the formula, as it is not feasible to have weaker mobs doing more damage than a player with a violent booster.

Reflecote

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Reflecto
Clan
_MaD BullS_
In ccv it is almost impossible to walk without dying, and we lose more dino dollars in the long run, than having them, I have to kill all the alphas and veteran bandits because it is impossible to pass without dying, apart from the mobs, who are with absurd damage and I can’t hunt in the areas I used to hunt before, before I was able to hunt in area 44 and 43, now I have to stay in area 40 and 41, and it’s difficult, the drop of stones is very good, but item items are not, mainly because we can’t get x4 anymore without using a violent booster or a basic one without suffering a lot or dying.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
lo que mas queremos nosotros los jugadores de esta actualización es obtener mejor taza de recolección, estoy como decimos ayudara para jcj y en combate de guerra nos dará mas aguante en el enfrentamiento al tener mucho mas Dino dólares

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
---
And for those who try to refute me saying: "But you have violent 30 days booster, that's Pay to Win !!"

View attachment 40915

Give me your hate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
that only lasts 30 days and not everyone has the time or patience for the ridiculous grind to get 30 day boosters. not only that but when the 30 day violents are sold in flash sales its literally only once a day for what, 2 or 3 days? and they sell out in 5 seconds. its an unfair advantage. hunting shouldn't be based off of something that not everyone can get all the time. you're not listening to the other very valid complaints that other players have, you just want to be right. but the truth is that this update still has some tweaks that need to be taken care of. games are constantly being tweaked and improved to suit the player's needs. this goes for all games, mmo or not. it seems that a lot of people are having difficulty with hunting. maybe YOU aren't, but this game isn't catered just to YOU. other people have said what they want to see and what they think would help and it is the job of the game devs to listen to the majority of their playerbase to make the game a more pleasant experience. if you're the only one that's not having problems hunting, why should the game stay the way it is? it will just scare off or bore new players and frustrate old players into leaving.

Pikachu Pika

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
.Shum.
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Dino defence and recovery arent working like before, u can barely see there effection :/ Also it takes soooo long to pvp, it gets boring after 5 mins of clicking and waiting.

Idk about you guys but i lose desire of playing this game, i gave so many hours on this but the fact that it gets even harder and the fact that making dds and hunting isnt as plesant as before it makes me to get bored of it. It is a good game but fighting for a long time isnt helping to keep players :p

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
Also it takes soooo long to pvp
and the fact that making dds and hunting isnt as plesant as before it makes me to get bored of it.
yea dude its boring so much thats why i dont thinking too play anymore, it was good game but now i dont enjoying when i playing this game since this update. coe etc. was the little dino for hardclick to it, right now its just excape dino. it dies so fastly. u can't do 1v1 to brach, anky and centro with coelo.. u must run away cuz u cant beat them

Pikachu Pika

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
.Shum.
Clan
Beloved and Hated
yea dude its boring so much thats why i dont thinking too play anymore, it was good game but now i dont enjoying when i playing this game since this update. coe etc. was the little dino for hardclick to it, right now its just excape dino. it dies so fastly. u can't do 1v1 to brach, anky and centro with coelo.. u must run away cuz u cant beat them
Yea right! they have to balance some things! like i would love first of all to fix all the impls and techs, like recovery isnt working at all, penetration is useless and lets not talk about dino defence. Next if they want the hunt to stay like that atleast change the drop rate! imagine being lvl 53 and hunting...even in months you wouldnt get to max. Anpther think id that the guns need to increas dmg, and im not talking about colt, pm and show because these 3 are okay but liek gatling is so weak, it has nice skills but neither of them can satisfy me in a pvp : P

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
you should use coel to beat them in close not far, they can simply overtank you

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I dont think there is any point repeating what others said, reacting would be enough, but in order to point out ill say too that hunting became hard. As others said, hunting shouldnt be hard, but im not saying that it should be easy either. Hunting which was in last ptr version for me seems to be the best.

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I have question to devs. Is there algorithm set for all mobs AI that they chase down players for further distance when players have lower health? As I noticed it was like that like for 2 years for sure, not sure if even earlier.

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The only thing I didnt like and still dont like that mobs have too high running speed, as from my point of view it should be somewhere close to playable dinos speed. Reason for that is that even while running with endurance imp many mobs have not big problems chasing down players.

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
They are annoying to be almost blind without knowing when it will take the area to recover after being attacked.
If it were visible, the time remaining to recover would be of great help (the recovery time could vary depending on whether it is attacked again, the time would be restarted)
adding new things like that isn't better? i saw some ideas on english forum and there was some good ideas for make the game better. almost everyone wanna old system. long pvp does mean more wasting basic/vio boosters too. and how we can collect boosters etc. fastly without our old fast hunt system (now we wasting more booster for mobs too). yea to be honest u guys 'almost' fixed about this recovery its not bad much right now but for sure old system was better. also u guys developers told "we wanna make all things avaible to play" but now noone doesn't use vita imp etc. what now?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
adding new things like that isn't better? i saw some ideas on english forum and there was some good ideas for make the game better. almost everyone wanna old system. long pvp does mean more wasting basic/vio boosters too. and how we can collect boosters etc. fastly without our old fast hunt system (now we wasting more booster for mobs too). yea to be honest u guys 'almost' fixed about this recovery its not bad much right now but for sure old system was better. also u guys developers told "we wanna make all things avaible to play" but now noone doesn't use vita imp etc. what now?
That nobody is using vita imp is players choice, im still usinf vita imp on my server and before hunting was better only bcs mostly ppl were using gatling or yager which were op. I'm not saying that all now is fine, just pointing out your wrong claims.

Ramazan0.0

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Snawer -
Clan
- NocturnA -
We liked the current balance of the dinosaurs, but the current damage of our weapons is a little less for us, it needs to be upgraded.

David Moises

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-_ToBu_-
Clan
Game Over
Primeramente agradezco a los administradores de Dino Storm por traer la Actualización de equilibrio al juego, la cual le dio vida a un juego que para mi se estaba muriendo.

Volviendo al tema me parece muy acertado casi todo lo que han implementado, pero les falto unas cosas para que esta actualización fuera perfecta: El drop de objetos y el daño excesivo de los mob.

Ahora el drop es malisimo, después de la primera actualización el drop de objetos me tenia triste, cazando en zonas 37 siendo lvl 31 donde obligatoriamente mente me tendrían que dar los objetos por x4 pero no, mayormente me soltaban x2 y x3 de vez en cuando un x4 y de los objetos raros ni se diga, máximo x3 y en raros casos.

Ahora se podría decir que se caza mas "rápido" por que los mods no tiene mucha vida pero el daño extraordinario que hacen es increíble, ahora tengo que cazar en zonas 34 por que en zonas 35 en adelante me muero como si fuera lvl 20, mientras antes matabas lento y no te quitaban mucha vida, ahora se dura menos cazando pero cada animal o bandido te deja casi muerto.

Se que la idea no es dejar todo facil al jugador pero tampoco hay que exagerar, yo no puedo con un parasaulophodus alfa lvl 34 por que aparte de que sus habilidades son buenas, el daño que hace es exagerado, ese parasalophodus no me deberia matar tan fácilmente.

En conclusión deberían reducir el daño de los mods y que estè en un punto donde se pueda cazar en zonas donde te suelten los objetos x4 y que no sea tan dificultoso, obviamente arreglar el problema del drop escaso por que de nada sirve tener un excelente equilibrio de caza si no te dan casi objetos. Y quería añadir una sugerencia personal

Deberían aumentar el drop de las gemas o que se obtengan como los otros objetos, dando un drop de x1, x2, x3 y x4 y que los objetos como flores, huesos y otros tengan algún valor, ya que prácticamente están de adorno por su poca valoración en el mercado y su inexistente utilidad.

fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
There is one dino in particular that I would like to mention here, he is a good dino in pvp, but in pve it leaves something to be desired. The pachy Has became a very "weak" dino, so to speak when low level (this only in pve) I bought level 25 to be able to level up faster, but that was a somewhat "wrong" choice. It is very difficult to hunt of pachy, he can take very little, I know what I'm talking about because I use him, and I would like it to be a little bit improved "up" to become better at pve.

Status
Not open for further replies.