Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
We already have many inprovements ready on the PTR. Its planned to have a public PTR open over the weekend to get your feedback on it.

Hopefully more players join this time around, especially those that started to post feedback in the forum only after the live version was released. ;)
But, remember that in the PTR we are all level 55, this is taken into account for the lower levels?

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Creo que en el ptr en vas a tener 6 dinos lvl 55 porque no tener 1 Dino por cada 5 niveles, así que sería mucho mejor orar para evaluar la dificultad de matar a un nivel bajo

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
We already have many inprovements ready on the PTR. Its planned to have a public PTR open over the weekend to get your feedback on it.

Hopefully more players join this time around, especially those that started to post feedback in the forum only after the live version was released. ;)
What will be of the version in the live server? Will you revert back to old patch for now or will stay unchanged?

Because we're having a hard time with hunt.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
I think in the ptr in you go to have 6 dinos lvl 55 because not having 1 Dino for every 5 levels, so it would be much better when it came to assessing the difficulty of killing at a low level

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think in the ptr in you go to have 6 dinos lvl 55 because not having 1 Dino for every 5 levels, so it would be much better when it came to assessing the difficulty of killing at a low level
I think you wanna say that players should have different lvl staff for testing, like 50 or 45 ?

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[QUOTE = "Rodovia, postagem: 54805, membro: 15"]
Já temos muitas melhorias prontas no PTR. Está planejado ter um PTR público aberto no fim de semana para obter seu feedback sobre ele.

Esperamos que mais jogadores se juntem desta vez, especialmente aqueles que consagraram um feedback postar no fórum somente depois que a versão ao vivo foi lançada. ;)
[/ CITAR]

O POVO SÓ USOU O REX E GAT! SE LIBERAR REX ELES VÃO FAZER ISSO E OS TESTES SERÃO EM VÃO POR JOGADORES APROVEITAREM SÓ ELE, JA QUE ELE GANHOU ATENÇÃO, ACHO MELHOR NÃO MECHER COM ELE POR QUE JA ESTÁ BOM, E FAÇA OS PORTAIS NÃO SEREM DRENADOS, MUITO CHATO TELEPORTAR ESPERANDO O MODO DUELISTA SAIR! SE FIZER O QUE EU PEDIR OS TESTES SERÃO MUITOS MELHORES PARA QUAISQUER COMBINAÇÃO!!!!!!!!!!

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I think you wanna say that players should have different lvl staff for testing, like 50 or 45 ?
My opinion is that it's better if they are given their staff from their live server. Then players will get an accurate opinion on how things are.

Example: If it's still hard to kill mobs on their level they would give that feedback to Devs. In the old PTR server, everybody was max level which is the reason why low level are having issues with hunt now. It was not tested.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex

Very good!
The staff talks too much, without having tested it.
In my opinion this is excellent.
There are only a few points I would like to see improved:
The Drops of items are bad, very little items come out even from Veteran Bandits and Alphas who used to give more items, and as we all depend on the hunt to have dino dolls it is very complicated with drops like that. Missions take a long time to complete. Now that we can use all the technologies and implants, weapons, dinosaurs, many NPCs to be completed 100% take days, as the missions take 10-15-20 min depending on the number of people in it, the more people, the longer it takes.
But apart from that and other things, this is perfect, congratulations to the whole team!

Typer

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xXCarlosGXx
Clan
Strike Force

I hope haven't changed PvP a lot because of these whiners:rolleyes:

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan

if didn’t make any changes to the rex, it’s good to leave it blocked, so only those who want to help with feedback come in and will not theses that stay walking around with rex without any purpose

toxicdeathxZZ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Petrified
Clan
Asylum
The pve isnt horrible, yes it could be better but flat out expecting the samething to work that has worked for the last 5 years and not trying anything new isnt helping anyone. Not you, not the devs and not the game.

For example;

This is pretty fun and a positive of the new pve changes

toxicdeathxZZ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Petrified
Clan
Asylum
Yep, I agree.

It's fun with level 55 Rex, with clothes over Quality 5 and violent damage boosters.

Otherwise, for low level, it's not.
This can be accomplished with any Dino.

Level has nothing to do with anything. A 45 can do this to 45 mobs.

These are clothes I have gained simply from completing events and farming. Any player who has been playing actively should have access to decent clothes since MM has come out in 2018.

Basic boosters work too :)

Having a negative outlook isnt helping you. Try this and you will enjoy it.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
I don't really see the point to be honest, whether we write or we don't. Our thoughts & opinions are often neglected, and there are always those bias players who will convince you that everything is okay while it really isn't.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I don't really see the point to be honest, whether we write or we don't. Our thoughts & opinions are often neglected, and there are always those bias players who will convince you that everything is okay while it really isn't.
why do you have this feeling?

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Minha opinião, não liberem Rex nem a drenagem de Portais, só vai prejudicar no feedback, deixando confuso, ou só vão receber feedbacks positivos vindos do rex.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Minha opinião, não liberem Rex nem a drenagem de Portais, só vai prejudicar no feedback, deixando confuso, ou só vão receber feedbacks positivos vindos do rex.
O pessoal só testa rex kkkk ai quanto passam pra o jogo oficial reclamao de todos os dinos, pelo amor kkk

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
literally you and 5 other people are always defeding the update or saying "i see your point, but..."
But do you know why we're doing this? Well, at the beginning we had the same opinions, believe me, nobody liked the first versions presented in the tests, but it was all a matter of small adjustments and time to get used to it. The version you are playing now is already familiar to us, you have been in contact with it for 1 day and have already come full of hate. There are still things to improve, but the game is much better than before, fact.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
I made some light explanations based on what I know so far about the update for those who arrived on the forum now and did not follow its development, it is in Portuguese because it is a very large text to translate and proofread, but your browser translator decides this.

(3) Explicações sobre a atualização | Dino Storm Forum

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
But do you know why we're doing this? Well, at the beginning we had the same opinions, believe me, nobody liked the first versions presented in the tests, but it was all a matter of small adjustments and time to get used to it. The version you are playing now is already familiar to us, you have been in contact with it for 1 day and have already come full of hate. There are still things to improve, but the game is much better than before, fact.
if the game is so much better, how come on the other thread over 200 people DONT like it?

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
but the game is much better than before, fact.
Sure it is, but there is one word that can describe this whole update.

Imbalanced.

I think the game now is much more entertaining and diverse than before, but it is far from perfect, not even close.
Making it better will require much more effort & time than Devs & Testers can afford, not to mention that the community will always be impatient. And that's the real problem here.

But the truth is, you are selling mediocrity.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
if the game is so much better, how come on the other thread over 200 people DONT like it?
Did you read the part where I say that all of them drew conclusions in less than 1 day? :unsure:

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
Did you read the part where I say that all of them drew conclusions in less than 1 day? :unsure:
but it's the same as the ptr, which lasted more than 1 day

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Sure it is, but there is one word that can describe this whole update.

Imbalanced.

I think the game now is much more entertaining and diverse than before, but it is far from perfect, not even close.
Making it better will require much more effort & time than Devs & Testers can afford, not to mention that the community will always be impatient. And that's the real problem here.

But the truth is, you are selling mediocrity.
Isn't being fun and diverse a point to call best? As I said, there is still room for improvement, if the game was perfect this thread shouldn't even exist anymore, but now we have to go one step at a time. And compared to the game before the update it is better, now if for you the definition of best is to be easier it is already extremely personal.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
and why 90% of those people didn’t say why they don’t like? I'm almost sure that most are acc fake 😂 and so far you've only looked for negative arguments, we say something and you already point out something pessimistic or negative, we can't understand, what do you want?

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Isn't being fun and diverse a point to call best?
Not when it is imbalanced, and to make it balanced, it will take much more than changing few numbers.

I wasn't planning to waste my time any further but I guess I will have to write my full feedback, then you would have a clue about what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.