cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
and why 90% of those people didn’t say why they don’t like? I'm almost sure that most are acc fake 😂 and so far you've only looked for negative arguments, we say something and you already point out something pessimistic or negative, we can't understand, what do you want?
so what positive arguments are there

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
literally you and 5 other people are always defeding the update or saying "i see your point, but..."
if the game is so much better, how come on the other thread over 200 people DONT like it?
as @snnrk said we are already familiar with this balance bcs we tested it a lot and most of those over 200 ppl was either not playing on test or neither were testing and giving constructive feedback later during the test, mostly chilling.

but it's the same as the ptr, which lasted more than 1 day
and where were ppl who disliked this update when ptr was? as i saw there were many ppl in test and different feedback was given only in the beginning. mostly ppl were chilling there or fighting in far range using rexes, now ppl complain that gun dmg is low but why they didnt during the test? i may be wrong, but i dont really remember anyone complainig about it as now ppl do, why they were lazy to create acc's then and give feedback then?

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Not when it is imbalanced, and to make it balanced, it will take much more than changing few numbers.

I wasn't planning to waste my time any further but I guess I will have to write my full feedback, then you would have a clue about what I mean.
Bro, the only thing I did was to compare the game before the update and after the update. Imbalance has always existed and it seems that the translator is crazy again, because I have been saying for 3 days that the game still has a lot to improve, and that in order to extract 100% honest feedback it is necessary to play for much longer than most those who say they don't like it played, but it seems that nobody understands. We have to move forward one step at a time, first comes the gross change and little by little we shape it until we reach the acceptable result, but if you want changes based on your experience, that's fine.

But someone who sees feedback as a waste of time doesn't seem so interested in the game :unsure:

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
Bro, the only thing I did was to compare the game before the update and after the update. Imbalance has always existed and it seems that the translator is crazy again, because I have been saying for 3 days that the game still has a lot to improve, and that in order to extract 100% honest feedback it is necessary to play for much longer than most those who say they don't like it played. We have to move forward one step at a time, first comes the gross change and little by little we shape it until we reach the acceptable result, but if you want changes based on your experience, that's fine.

But someone who sees feedback as a waste of time doesn't seem so interested in the game :unsure:
he sees feedback as a waste of time because nobody is listening to it

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
dont change subject
and why 90% of those people didn’t say why they don’t like? I'm almost sure that most are acc fake 😂 and so far you've only looked for negative arguments, we say something and you already point out something pessimistic or negative, we can't understand, what do you want?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
so what positive arguments are there
i would tell specificaly, but my clan is alone vs 5 clans, so i dont really want give secrets how to fight or hunt easier for enemies. i maybe would record, but i have no chance in fights when im alone vs 3 players or more.

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
i would tell specificaly, but my clan is alone vs 5 clans, so i dont really want give secrets how to fight or hunt easier for enemies. i maybe would record, but i have no chance in fights when im alone vs 3 players or more.
what does this even mean

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
what does this even mean
look what im replying to and you should understand. i dont see any point repeating 100 times that all can be used now, not like before, all has advantages and disafvantages and so on, others did it before.

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
look what im replying to and you should understand. i dont see any point repeating 100 times that all can be used now, not like before, all has advantages and disafvantages and so on, others did it before.
but what does this have to do with positive arguments regarding the update

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
but what does this have to do with positive arguments regarding the update
i would point out some tips or something specifically and maybe even record it.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Yesterday there were people on my server calling players to create accounts on the forum and vote with disapproval, just to "help us"
devs probably are checking how many from created acc's are the only one made and not multi.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Queremos argumentos das pessoas que não gostaram da atualização:

O argumento: Screenshot_20210318-164123.png

🤣😂 A maioria dos que querem que a atualização não seja implementada permanente não estiveram no teste público e não possuem plausíveis argumentos, a verdade!

toxicdeathxZZ

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Petrified
Clan
Asylum
Instead of saying "example" is bad. Say why it is bad. Ive seen a lot say getting dd is bad? Why? Too long to kill? Not enough item drops? Npc's too strong?

What is the issue?

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[QUOTE = "morte tóxicaxZZ, postagem: 54885, membro: 501"]
Em vez de dizer "exemplo" é ruim. Diga por que isso é ruim. Já vi muitos dizerem que pegar o dd é ruim? Porque? Muito tempo para matar? Não há itens descartáveis suficientes? Npc é muito forte?

Qual é o problema?
[/CITAR]

Todos estes problemas estão sendo corrigidos, conversei e fiquei sabendo por um GM, espero ter tirado sua preocupação, e a demora para matar pode valer a pena, ficará mais fácil pegar itens no PvE, resumidamente. Há itens descartáveis desde o início do jogo.

~Saudações, XxSr.DinoxX

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
[QUOTE = "Otoyol, gönderi: 54805, üye: 15"]
PTR'de halihazırda birçok geliştirmeye hazır durumdayız. Bununla ilgili geri bildiriminizi almak için hafta sonu boyunca halka açık bir PTR olması planlanıyor.

Umarım bu sefer daha fazla oyuncu katılır, özellikle forumda yalnızca canlı sürüm yayınlandıktan sonra geri bildirim göndermeye başlayanlar. ;)
[/ ALINTI]
Merhaba, bir öneride bulunmak istiyorum, yeni dino storum dengeleme güncellemesi için bir fikrim var, eski 2016 2017 versiyonu gibi görünmesini tavsiye edebilir miyim? 2016 2017 sürümündeki özelliklerin çoğu oyuncu üzerinde iyi bir etkisi oldu ve bu eski 2016 2017 güncellemesini kaçıran birçok oyuncunun görüyorum, Max lvl pozisyonundaki oyuncuların geçmişte ve taktiksel olarak yakın mesafeden en çok atış yaptığını ve 0 hasar verdiğini hatırlıyoruz. birçok oyuncu bu özelliğe uzaktan iyi bağlanmıştı.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
If whatever you are posting on this thread is not related to the Balance Update, please stop posting, you're literally making spam here. And conversational posts should be between 2 people only, through private message.

Blue03

Reaction score
Yo creo que el problema es que las mayorias de las cuentas no estaban preparadas para el cambio, viniendo de un meta donde solo servian pocas cosas y ahora son nerfeadas es normal que la gente se moleste, no tienen los recursos para entrar al nuevo meta. Mi solucion, bajar drasticamente y temporalmente los precios de los objetos para acomodarnos al nuevo meta.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Yo creo que el problema es que las mayorias de las cuentas no estaban preparadas para el cambio, viniendo de un meta donde solo servian pocas cosas y ahora son nerfeadas es normal que la gente se moleste, no tienen los recursos para entrar al nuevo meta. Mi solucion, bajar drasticamente y temporalmente los precios de los objetos para acomodarnos al nuevo meta.
the players are low damage, low firing frequency and slow healing and having a lot of hp makes them bored the more risk they are the more excited bro

Status
Not open for further replies.