Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Phantom0
Clan
Saviors
Read full what Alewx said.

it's not about few Kos players, it's alliances selling and trading accounts in a large scale, ITS NOT MINORITY PLAYERS.
Also what rebellious? LOL?

how many a certain player tries to make peace and tries to change himself and still that alliance doesn't wanna come to terms cuz they don't care about being nice in return? Really?! It's their problem not the poor player who's Kos'd for life!

Never put the full blame on certain players and show them in bad light dude. Ur alliance doesn't want peace with certain of players so the ally is to blame for it. 🤦‍♂️

We are looking to solve problems for attackers against A GROUP OF MAJORITY OF THEM who do these things.
bro got kos'd for life 💀😂😂😂

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Hello hello ? What is going on.... Ppl been raising the problem of dv own buildings and you guys are not venturing into that issue... but rather have the "extra time" to dwell into some experiment with drain rate which none of the community complain about.... what is going on here....

S19

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ferrari FXX
Clan
-
Read full what Alewx said.
dont play the victim. I read what he said, did you understand? Do you have a brain to comprehend what i even wrote?

You don't spend a dime in this game.
You scammed someone in Eu4 and using his Sheriff account.
You gaslight people and provoke them, and when they retaliate, you cry wolf.
You're the toxicity that this game would do away well.

Never put the full blame on certain players and show them in bad light dude.
i am only raising an important point that in the search of a solution for a certain group of people that does not bring a large revenue to the game, they will end up hurting the large majority who are their cash cow.

Ur alliance doesn't want peace with certain of players so the ally is to blame for it
i dont even know you, you just come here for write nonsense. i play solo on asia, i dont follow any clan. i attack whoever i want, when i like.

today i come and say that it is not viable for me to attack because there's 5 defenders camping at a tower. i am in the ptr and i cannot take a tower because of player camping, yes despite increasing the drain to 40, it's impossible for me to take

We are looking to solve problems for attackers against A GROUP OF MAJORITY OF THEM who do these things.
from what i keep noticing you do not provide any feedback to the developers, you are just a sheep that write "yes good, agree" with any feature and change that directly benefit you.

S19

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ferrari FXX
Clan
-
The game is clan based, obviously there will be player who want to join a tribe. the strongest tribe will always win. If someone is like you, alone then what are you expecting from this update? trying to influence this update so that it benefit you- the solo player who provoke people in every server?????

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Look, I ain't reading all that. I have nothing to do with u or what u believe about me and I said what it is and instead you went for personal attack. watch ur behaviour. u don't see me attacking others personally especially if i know nothing about them. 🤔

- T R I G G E R -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- T R I G G E R -
Clan
Greek Aces
Hello hello ? What is going on.... Ppl been raising the problem of dv own buildings and you guys are not venturing into that issue... but rather have the "extra time" to dwell into some experiment with drain rate which none of the community complain about.... what is going on here....
Im glad someone called them out. DV holding gates will kill this game, and they are failing to recognize that.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
We moved the bias towards attackers. Give it a spin and let us know if you can still defend ;)
Difficult to evaluate because of all these instant recoveries that every players are using.

If it were on Live server, feedback might be more accurate.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
after seeing this -40 drainer update there is no point forming alliance at all... i feel every clan for themselves cuz having a partnering clan will be a burden :v

- T R I G G E R -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- T R I G G E R -
Clan
Greek Aces
Look, I ain't reading all that. I have nothing to do with u or what u believe about me and I said what it is and instead you went for personal attack. watch ur behaviour. u don't see me attacking others personally especially if i know nothing about them. 🤔
As for your whiney, ignorant , self absorbed replies on here…We dont care. You only agree with what devs are saying because you only care about your wants. Youll never hold gates because you made yourself an enemy. Take your broke ass off the forum begging devs for gold coins back. Pathetic.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
As for your whiney, ignorant , self absorbed replies on here…We dont care. You only agree with what devs are saying because you only care about your wants. Youll never hold gates because you made yourself an enemy. Take your broke ass off the forum begging devs for gold coins back. Pathetic.
Ok here I stop all my plans fighting since years for my people cuz some player called trigger from alliance said in forums I can't hold gates so I need to listen to him like a good boi and cry myself to bed to validate his feelings 👍

Last edited:

- T R I G G E R -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- T R I G G E R -
Clan
Greek Aces
Ok here I stop all my plans fighting since years for my people cuz some player called trigger from alliance said in forums I can't hold gates so I need to listen to him like a good boi and cry myself to bed to validate his feelings 👍
You wear protection on eu1&eu4

you cry when you lose, you make crybaby posts on fb that everyone laughs at.

i dont care about your validation, youre a re…. That puts his whole life into a fuckin pixel game😂

IParzivaLI

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IParzivaLI
Clan
Greek Aces
can u hold the gates tho?

IParzivaLI

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IParzivaLI
Clan
Greek Aces
i mean i dont see any gate that has the name akatsuki on eu1

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
You wear protection on eu1&eu4

you cry when you lose, you make crybaby posts on fb that everyone laughs at.

i dont care about your validation, youre a re…. That puts his whole life into a fuckin pixel game😂
temper temper. dont need to provoke/insult here. stop being toxic

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
@Narokath, is on the plans to add a third or fourth line for icons? due so many boosters that were added. Some disappear when an effect is used or recieved and others are never shown due the limit 1710680703717.png1710680885168.png

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
  • Implemented limitation for parallel logged in users from the same network session
@Highway, is this about on specific pc or on the same home's internet? if it is on the same home's internet, what about brothers or family that want to play at home, will they can't now?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Most of the people here are bothered by the fact that the developers decided to create an update where DV holds sites on maps depending on the town hall activity, which basically makes zero sense. It's understandable for DV to hold its OWN map, but taking it out there to the PVP maps, where people are supposed to be fighting to hold sites and seeing that most of the live servers are going be held by DV (active or inactive same thing) simply eliminates the war and PVP purpose of the game, what's the point of letting DV hold sites? This end game update was supposed to be helping small clans yet it's making it impossible for small clans to even fight for one site at this point.

Your game isn't active, the most active server on a lucky war day has what, like 100 players online? You need to abide by the facts and not what you believe, if your game was active, then it'd be fair and understandable to release such an idea, go ahead and look on PTR, there's less than 20 sites (out of 5 PVP maps) to even fight for, your calculations weren't even fairly done and this whole DV holding sites idea has to be reworked.
The majority of your players are already disliking and losing motivation to this update because of that idea.

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
@Alewx @Highway

Little idea a friend reminded me about from the past.

Previously, there was no teleportation system with portals, all players would have to walk to their respective maps, the idea is the following:

No longer use Dino Dollars to teleport, and abolish teleportation between sites, for example you would have to walk from Dino Ville to Maujack Mountains, which would leave Dino Dollars for new implementations that you want to make based on this.

Many people will say but it would be too far to go to higher maps, so we will do the following, as in the past, place several entries on different maps, Mountain would have its own entries in Dino Ville. Gold Fields and Gree Volcano would be interconnected, both because of the similar environment, CCV and Mokon Woods would be the second interconnected map, this would all leave Dino Ville as the center of everything and very busy.

But how would this interfere with the alliance system? Simply put, people would have to walk a lot to defend the map from their possible Allies, it would be exhausting to defend portals that weren't theirs.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
@Alewx @Highway

Little idea a friend reminded me about from the past.

Previously, there was no teleportation system with portals, all players would have to walk to their respective maps, the idea is the following:

No longer use Dino Dollars to teleport, and abolish teleportation between sites, for example you would have to walk from Dino Ville to Maujack Mountains, which would leave Dino Dollars for new implementations that you want to make based on this.

Many people will say but it would be too far to go to higher maps, so we will do the following, as in the past, place several entries on different maps, Mountain would have its own entries in Dino Ville. Gold Fields and Gree Volcano would be interconnected, both because of the similar environment, CCV and Mokon Woods would be the second interconnected map, this would all leave Dino Ville as the center of everything and very busy.

But how would this interfere with the alliance system? Simply put, people would have to walk a lot to defend the map from their possible Allies, it would be exhausting to defend portals that weren't theirs.
the best idea XD

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
any sneak peek of the new element thats gonna be added into the silver crown store :3?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Create all dem alts acc and join the election to bypass this system xD since DV operated buildings is based on town hall activity
SO basically what devs try to do is to improve activity on the servers according to the TH elections, while theyre limiting it and forcing players to make multis to have at least 10% chances of being able to join into any kind of election, which makes player go against COC and get banned :p

Prove me wrong but at first the idea and first 2/3 PTR verions were actually good, maybe not perfect but they made small clans have some chances against alliances.

Current PTR is just a joke which will lend drastically fall the importance (?) / rarity of sheriffs and rexes on the servers, making them impossible to win and making 90% of the playerbase banable - and that will lead this game to its end.

TO BE CLEAR - I AM AGAINST MULTIS

but rn devs dont leave players any choice rather than doing them if they want to get something in this update xDDD

europe1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fuerte_loko
Clan
G U E R R A
We moved the bias towards attackers. Give it a spin and let us know if you can still defend ;)
It would also be useful to increase the number of seats in the clan for people, there are already 80 seats as a maximum, it is time to think about adding another +80 seats on servers that are very active, a lot of players play, so 80 seats is not enough

80 seats have long been is

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
As we can see after few cycle of conflicted phase the new trend/norm... give up defending gates, just use brachi and drain the other clan and other clan will do that to us... and create a rotating swap of holding map... and this will be the same outcome over and over again with no tactic or whatsoever

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
To have the election system and the Sites directly linked to the TownHall application is a massive risk you are undertaking for the game.

Dinostorm does not have any good content for players who are already Sheriff. So anyone who already won their Rex/ Sheriff will be less and less active.

There's also the existing problem that you cannot retain any new players that joins the game. So you are constantly leaking new possible paying customers.

If someday the number of players joining the town hall decreases (I can already see it happen), that would result in a massive drop in player activity and, eventually revenue.
From initial thought, what is happening on the PTR, is basically a simulation of what would happen if this update were to be on Live Server.

Consider that last week, the PTR was very crowded at every hour. There were a lot of people who were enjoying it— before the controversial change of Dinoville aggressively taking all the Sites.

Now there's barely anyone, barely anything to attack.

It was as predicted. The players who won their Rex/ Sheriff stopped joining the Town Hall. Less activity in the Towh Hall resulted in Dinoville aggressively taking the Sites across maps. This led to such a small number of Site to be attackable, that defenders are sitting ducks at their towers. More players are again demotivated to attack, they stop opening the PTR. Eventually, nobody joins the Town Hall. In the end, DV takes everything.

You're shooting yourself in the foot with this feature.

I understand the thought process behind this idea, but to make everything depend on the Town Hall activity, you're placing all your eggs in 1 basket. 1 situation is all it takes to bring everything down. All it takes is 1 look at the current state of the PTR.

My proposed solution would be to start tracking the player's activity on the server. Find a midpoint between players who are active and Town Hall activity to fairly let DV take the towers.

Dinoville should not be taking too much Tower, to the point that attackers are getting steamrolled by camping defenders.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Compact Recovery Kit should be disabled on the PTR.

It's simply difficult to evaluate how things will even turns out on the Live Server. And currently, players are using Branchio to attack, once they die, they use Kit. With the fact that the Site lose 40 HP instead of 20, everyone is kit draining with branchio now for those low amount of tower remaing.

Status
Not open for further replies.