Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
This the same dude that got bullied on eu1? And cried about it on fb😭
Indeed but that same dude made the whole alliance cry by blocking their elections.
40+ guys cried > 1 guy cried.
I hope u know ur math.
#Leviathaneffect 🔥🤭😂

- T R I G G E R -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- T R I G G E R -
Clan
Greek Aces
No
That already leads to the issue that alliance is not just a a single clan, bringin in shadow forces from other clans and even individual players without clan.
disrespect Sir, but have you ever played DS? And i mean for more than 20-30 mins.
When both sides (Enemies/Allies) are saying this is a horrible idea to take gates with DV…You should probably listen. It benefits no one if you take half a map, itll just get the lesser attackers spawn killed.

- T R I G G E R -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- T R I G G E R -
Clan
Greek Aces
Indeed but that same dude made whole alliance cry by blocking their elections.
40+ guys cried > 1 guy cried.
I hope u know ur math.
#Leviathaneffect 🔥🤭😂
#CryingHistoryMadeAgain

you whine an cry over the littlest things. Whispering people to stop, crying in global. Youre just every servers how do i say this….Rat?

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
@Highway ok after sleeping on and off and reading most of the replies, I THINK I have an "ok" solution to dv taking gates/mines. IF you guys decide to keep this feature, I believe we should be able to attack them and the guardian bandits or some bandits attack us in waves. Thats currently the only way I see this working otherwise it could cause a stuck situation .

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
@Highway ok after sleeping on and off and reading most of the replies, I THINK I have an "ok" solution to dv taking gates/mines. IF you guys decide to keep this feature, I believe we should be able to attack them and the guardian bandits or some bandits attack us in waves. Thats currently the only way I see this working otherwise it could cause a stuck situation .
Don't mind these ppl who put a cross on ur post, majority of them just wanna maintain the same old monopoly sh... that is if they can't have it, no one should be able to. and interesting idea yup having bandits can give difficulty both for alliance and small clans who want dv held builds. So be brave and speak ur mind sis ✅

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
@Alewx @Highway

The Alliance System will never end, what you can do is improve the way you attack and benefit the attackers, and look, each server has a different dynamic. eu1 works differently from am1, and so on.

I think the clearest way to balance is to nerf large-scale combats, which nowadays are won with numbers and not strategy. A horrible example, which we used at the time when Gatling bled into your skill. It was like staying in narrow passages like the grove climb in MM, and all the enemies came in a line, we used the bleed and killed most of them even in smaller numbers. That kind of different gameplay I'm talking about

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
A situation where a bunch pf players is bullying everyone else into submission or otherwise get set onto a KOS list..... alliances using mutliple accounts and a blackmarket of selling accounts.
So the current situation is there are quite a number of players willing to do anything to just not play by the rules. Does that kind of fit?
and why because that list you must ruin the game? you better must solve that instead of not letting us drain all the times we want or instead put on my server less sites than the others america's servers. This doesn't make sense, you just take the fun away from the game without solving thoose issues you listed. Seriously you must to see in person a war or drainings on the live servers or would be better if you play with one account there

aiolia

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
aiolia
Clan
-
A quantidade de edifícios por servidor já está configurada para que servidores grandes tenham quase todos os edifícios disponíveis e os servidores menores tenham aproximadamente 25 edifícios para possuir/atacar/defender. Mas monitoraremos isso assim que estiver no ar. É difícil estimar como isso realmente acontecerá em condições “ao vivo”.

Aqui você pode ver os contadores de atividades da prefeitura para cada servidor do último período da prefeitura. (14 dias) Eles devem corresponder a uma atividade de usuário válida nesses servidores.

View attachment 47302
[/CITAR]isso é ridículo, se você fizer isso, todos os jogadores vão parar de jogar

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I see people keep repeating this yet they are the ones with huge clans/alliances, it's something players agreed to create and now complain about to devs which don't really have anything to do with it.
i'm not from huge clan/alliance. I'm an enemy that loves to drain and kill whenever i want and i can, that is the only fun on the game since i started on 2014

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
The amount of buildings per server is alreay configured so that large servers will have almost all buildings available and the smallest servers will have ~25 buildings to own/attack/defend. But we will monitor this once this is live. Is difficult to estimate how it will really turn out on "live" conditions.

Here you can see the townhall activity counters for each server from the last townhall period.(14 days) They should match a valid user activity on those servers.

View attachment 47302
This is totally out of line. Doing this would be declaring the death of the servers themselves and causing players on empty servers to go to servers like Europe 1 and America 1. I believe that the team has already been trying to do this, placing elections with more seats on active servers, which is horrible monopolizing 1 or 2 servers while most servers take 5 delegate assistants, servers like America 1 taking 10. The standard of a game that has several servers from different parts of the country, should be at least equal to all. Not giving something extra just for the server to be active, there is no formal sense in this other than just wanting to eliminate the other servers that the developers themselves created.

aiolia

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
aiolia
Clan
-
you are demotivating those who play on servers with less activity, instead of solving multi-accounts once and for all with a launcher system, you prefer to definitively kill the game with this useless update that doesn't please anyone

pablo.millo

Reaction score
The amount of buildings per server is alreay configured so that large servers will have almost all buildings available and the smallest servers will have ~25 buildings to own/attack/defend. But we will monitor this once this is live. Is difficult to estimate how it will really turn out on "live" conditions.

Here you can see the townhall activity counters for each server from the last townhall period.(14 days) They should match a valid user activity on those servers.

View attachment 47302
Parece que no conocieran su propio juego, por empezar los clanes no postulan a elecciones a todos sus miembros porque la fama no alcanza para todos, son 3 o 4 que se pueden postular con mas o menos una buena fama para poder ganar las elecciones, 15 edificios para un servidor hasta parece broma, mas pareciera que nos estan invitando a dejar el juego que a continuar. Si quieren algo mas justo hubieran puesto la fama individual y no esto que parece una broma

-l-...Luffy...-l-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
II Toddy Toxic II
Clan
Anjos da Lei

View attachment 47302
Hello, why reduce the number of travel portals?My idea is to combine the servers, there are many servers with very few players and it would be cool to combine these servers, an American server with an American server, European servers with a European server.We would have a greater number of people online and they would become more competitive, and people who have profiles on 2 servers would become one. This person could choose 1 profile to be on this "new" server and choose 1 other server so that the remaining profile wouldn't be lost.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
anyway with only 5+ portal is open to play during conflict phase i think they should reduce the conflict phase duration to 1hr and the duration of conflict phase is adjusted according to number of gates that is open for drain :v

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
a better idea. all the buildings(tp gates and claims) to be owned by dinoville defended by bandits and clans to compete for them in tournaments. elections to be won on tournament points 1v1 2v2 etc.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Parece que no conocieran su propio juego, por empezar los clanes no postulan a elecciones a todos sus miembros porque la fama no alcanza para todos, son 3 o 4 que se pueden postular con mas o menos una buena fama para poder ganar las elecciones, 15 edificios para un servidor hasta parece broma, mas pareciera que nos estan invitando a dejar el juego que a continuar. Si quieren algo mas justo hubieran puesto la fama individual y no esto que parece una broma
yeah, would be better individual fame again. Specially since the devs and gms complain about clan leaders. And since they want to delete the supplie charges, there isn't anymore the excuse they gave us on 2015 about the clan fame is needed because thoose people that couldn't buy gold coins

S19

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ferrari FXX
Clan
-
A situation where a bunch pf players is bullying everyone else into submission or otherwise get set onto a KOS list..... alliances using mutliple accounts and a blackmarket of selling accounts.
So the current situation is there are quite a number of players willing to do anything to just not play by the rules. Does that kind of fit?
Who are these people?? Who came to you complaining about this topic?? Because prior to the this dev shack, nobody have discussed such problem before on the game forum

Are they the ones who makes up a huge chunk of the game population? Do they contribute anything to the revenue?

When you say KOS list, what i imagine is 3-4 people who are the rebellious ones in their server, in that case, we're about to ignore a large majority of the paying population of the game just for these small minority who plays for free??.

it makes no sense to even cater for these player, you can already imagine the repercussion of catering for a small number who don't benefit you instead of the larger community

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
You know what you said just made me remember skull hunters in game when there was no protection option for players, there was skull hunters that found in 4-5 dino in group some side of maps and attacking only skull players. I like the idea similar kind system for dv gates. Like they can attack only duelist players and maybe they can drop something useful required to attack dv gates, this may make dv gates actually useful other than just being neutral gates.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
So how do you go about it to get rid of alliances formed and handled outside the game breaking the game by establishing their own politics?
Focus on the new players. Most of the players that are in alliances have been allied together for years. They know each other, many became friends because of this game. They are not willing to separate because they prefer to cooperate. If you want them to separate, you need to provide each of them with more benefit by fighting than by sticking together. It is not an easy task.

New players are pretty lost in this game. The starting tutorial only introduces the player to different types of quests he can do to level up. But where does he learn about draining sites and joining elections? Most likely from a big clan that already controls multiple sites. He will then join the clan that taught him how to access the PvP content of this game and simultaneously become a part of the alliance.

What does the game do to introduce new players to those mechanics? Yes, there is a lot of text you can read if you interract with the Town Hall or a site but what will motivate a player to do so? How do you remind the players that once they reach level 15 they should be interested in joining Street elections and gathering crowns that are an important special currency? All those concepts should be explained in a tutorial, that would actively push you to engage with the game instead of hoping that you will stumble into a correct location in Dinoville at the right level and read all the text on screen.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
which rank did you block/ steal from that big alliance
Why "steal" use a better wording such as "won against" and we don't need more discussion on that as it will deviate us from the main topic of thread.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
if your are planing to keep this silly thing about ville taking all the map, then would be better if you delete that thing which recovery +5 life of the sites while defending. Otherwise is almost imposible to drain to the smalls clans.

or another idea could be the sites don't recovery full life on the protected status if they were drained to a certain percentage, so in the next vulnerable status would be easier to the attackers or the defenders need to recovery that zone with the +5 thing

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We moved the bias towards attackers. Give it a spin and let us know if you can still defend ;)

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Who are these people?? Who came to you complaining about this topic?? Because prior to the this dev shack, nobody have discussed such problem before on the game forum

Are they the ones who makes up a huge chunk of the game population? Do they contribute anything to the revenue?

When you say KOS list, what i imagine is 3-4 people who are the rebellious ones in their server, in that case, we're about to ignore a large majority of the paying population of the game just for these small minority who plays for free??.

it makes no sense to even cater for these player, you can already imagine the repercussion of catering for a small number who don't benefit you instead of the larger community
Read full what Alewx said.

it's not about few Kos players, it's alliances selling and trading accounts in a large scale, ITS NOT MINORITY PLAYERS.
Also what rebellious? LOL?

how many a certain player tries to make peace and tries to change himself and still that alliance doesn't wanna come to terms cuz they don't care about being nice in return? Really?! It's their problem not the poor player who's Kos'd for life!

Never put the full blame on certain players and show them in bad light dude. Ur alliance doesn't want peace with certain of players so the ally is to blame for it. 🤦‍♂️

We are looking to solve problems for attackers against A GROUP OF MAJORITY OF THEM who do these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.