SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
If those alliance somehow manage to link up at 15+ sub clan alliance just drop the EG3 update there is no hope left to fix those "building is love, fame is life" kinda player to make the server balance
less fame for 1 person if will more subclans, so better, more elecs places

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
I would also like to suggest the idea of jump links, they need to be limited, reload, 1 person every 10 seconds at least or even once every 30 seconds, this helps large alliances a lot and this is clearly a problem, besides, it will also be more difficult for attackers in some cases since we will also not be able to easily transfer a group of people at another gate @Highway

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I would also like to suggest the idea of jump links, they need to be limited, reload, 1 person every 10 seconds at least or even once every 30 seconds, this helps large alliances a lot and this is clearly a problem, besides, it will also be more difficult for attackers in some cases since we will also not be able to easily transfer a group of people at another gate @Highway
I think I dont understand this. What is the issue and what would you want to be limited?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
I think I dont understand this. What is the issue and what would you want to be limited?
to make sure that all players cannot use jump link at the same time all together, but separately, another option with open maps this case sounds more interesting, but this is not the easiest

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
to make sure that all players cannot use jump link at the same time all together, but separately, another option with open maps this case sounds more interesting, but this is not the easiest
Ahhh you wanna add a cool down on the jump link?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Just take eu1 at this point, with everything they’ve been giving in favor of attackers even with the 2 minutes draining for an excellent site making it near impossible for defenders to save it, you still want more. This update at some point was getting good but with the more random suggestions there is the weirder and more stressful it gets let alone the complications, people are looking forward to have fun while playing a game not stress over it or whatsoever.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
The recent updates gave people hope of defending, only for that hope to be crushed by reality. Draining is still broken, and the Brachi meta persists. The main reason is that gates continue to drain even when a defender is in the circle fighting the attacker.

In servers where defenders outnumber attackers, like 60:1 (EU1 cough cough), defending is very easy. However, in servers where the numbers difference is something like 20:40 or 20:30, it's still impossible to defend, and that's because of one dino and one strategy:

Here is the strategy:

1. Pick Brachi and equip the agility implant.
2. Find a map you like or a clan you want to target.
3. Locate a gate closest to a DV protected gate.
4. Get your entire Brachi clan equipped with agility to spam run at the enemy gate.
5. Ignore all fighting.
6. Once the gate is yours, you can use it to respawn and spam run at an enemy gate closest to yours.
7. Repeat until you own the server or time runs out.

If you don't have Brachi, you can use Para/Anky/Cent with an agility implant.

This strategy is very boring to fight and extremely effective. You'll need a massive numbers advantage to overcome it. You probably think this is a good thing since alliances can't stop it, right? Maybe, but what you have right now is a game where no one will upgrade gates or where people are constantly trading gates, which is also extremely boring.

Collecting low-yield gates feels sad. All that work for 3-6 medals? And we can't even upgrade because we'd 100% lose the gate completely.

Also, upgrading gates should require a rank, either officer or right-hand, because right now anyone can upgrade a gate. This leads to a 'spy' meta where people make alts join enemy clans and upgrade gates to take later with way less work and way more reward. This would hurt new players because no one will allow them to join clans unless they are trusted. New players would be ignored because risking having a spy upgrade a map is scary.

Being AFK draining/healing a gate is also boring. Maybe we can get something to do the AFK drain/heal like planting a flag or something, then an enemy can kill the flag if they want to take over.

So, that's what I think so far. The game feels kinda boring. Gates are starting to feel less important since they are paper and produce little fame. If the dominant clans can't upgrade, the weaker clans sure as ever won't be able to upgrade.

I still suggest having the higher-yield gates be the hardest to takeover. You will get massive rewards for attacking or defending it. Like a small clan would be able to take over a basic gate easily then bunker down and focus on defending it.

will-o'-theSe-mi

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Standin.Semi
Clan
Team Pepeja
Here is the strategy:

1. Pick Brachi and equip the agility implant.
4. Get your entire Brachi clan equipped with agility to spam run at the enemy gate.

If you don't have Brachi, you can use Para/Anky/Cent with an agility implant.
I understand the most things you mentioned but I'm curious about your enemy having a Tank Dino and Agi being a problem. Don't you have any ally clan that has a Pachy and Hammer/SS you can give ep to delay(and damage by SS) the attacker? Cause afaik they will still be paralyzed for 6 sec if they got hit by the Pachy ep EVEN wearing Heat Imp.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
For attackers 15heal bad for they good jp good for defend we can try block jp but Still Way to hard
@Highway

In many common cases, Jump Link is back to being an inconvenience again in comparison to an alternate solution (Adjusting the maps to open more pathways)

Enemies just attack us and we cannot use the Jump, meanwhile, the enemy is taking 200% of Sites without a fight. Quite literally blocking the use of Jump Link.

I will encourage the Developers to closely watch any confrontation or battle that occur. That is then that you will have a better idea of what needs to be adjusted.

Simply taking feedback from the forum from the lack of context will always make it difficult to know what needs to be adjusted.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
devs are probably tired af of hearing this but maps should be opened. it can give a chance to small and big clans (if they use the better map, correctly). for once we all agree on 1 thing. pls take it into consideration xD

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Highway

In many common cases, Jump Link is back to being an inconvenience again in comparison to an alternate solution (Adjusting the maps to open more pathways)

Enemies just attack us and we cannot use the Jump, meanwhile, the enemy is taking 200% of Sites without a fight. Quite literally blocking the use of Jump Link.

I will encourage the Developers to closely watch any confrontation or battle that occur. That is then that you will have a better idea of what needs to be adjusted.

Simply taking feedback from the forum from the lack of context will always make it difficult to know what needs to be adjusted.
Yes we are looking at the dynamics that are at play during conflict phases. But sometimes we dont see every detail as it is quite complex. So feedback is still important so we dont miss something important. As a few mentioned already is that every server is different and finding an universal solution not an easy task. Lets hope that todays update improves a few things here and there. How does the drain change feels now since yesterday in the rate 20:15?

Still not sure how an clan can block jumplink use while others can use it? Unfortunatly reworking the maps is not an option as the system to update the terrain is not as flexible as many would think.

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Yes we are looking at the dynamics that are at play during conflict phases. But sometimes we dont see every detail as it is quite complex. So feedback is still important so we dont miss something important. As a few mentioned already is that every server is different and finding an universal solution not an easy task. Lets hope that todays update improves a few things here and there. How does the drain change feels now since yesterday in the rate 20:15?

Still not sure how an clan can block jumplink use while others can use it? Unfortunatly reworking the maps is not an option as the system to update the terrain is not as flexible as many would think.
The jump link blocks is a alright as it is as to me the concept
Minority kos:
Is like a bunch of robber trying to jump past a fence while remaining few are like sacrificial people buying them time to teleport over.

Majority alliance:
Hard camping the jump gate preventing the kos minority from reaching the gate to drain.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
if a open a pathway map is not an option. Could we have jump gate spawning at random position , it de-spawns and re-spawns in 5 mins interval at random spots around the map . I guess this is the only alternate for an open path.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Devs already screwed with the gates system enough that we can't even make it to Lincoln from Parker and we got told we need a tactic.
So same goes to you guys. Find a tactic.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
I have New idea :who make update try attack on eu1 when 5 map all red by ally 🤣🤔🤣 and they camp on it
Highway said "strategize'', so we did. Anyways its high risk high reward. If somehow you manage to get to a gate no one will be able to get to you in time, not even the clan holding it.

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
i not even understand why this system of buildings, defending and attacking must be sooo difficult. Why all these changes to begin with???
The system of the past was fair. Who is strong to have and hold (defend) a building owns buildings.
Who is strong to attack them, wins the building. simply and fair.

Attacking must be possible the whole day long. this is good to suprise the clans who has buildings. If they are not online to defend them. they lose buildings only logic to me. If you want to keep your buildings make shure you have a clan with members who are active online and strong enough to defend.

That is what this game is about.

S19

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ferrari FXX
Clan
-
i not even understand why this system of buildings, defending and attacking must be sooo difficult. Why all these changes to begin with???
The system of the past was fair. Who is strong to have and hold (defend) a building owns buildings.
Who is strong to attack them, wins the building. simply and fair.

Attacking must be possible the whole day long. this is good to suprise the clans who has buildings. If they are not online to defend them. they lose buildings only logic to me. If you want to keep your buildings make shure you have a clan with members who are active online and strong enough to defend.

let's remove repair

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan

funny how the devs ignored players' requests to be able to attack at any time

S19

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ferrari FXX
Clan
-
on a serious note, this whole discussion with those eu1 players

If you cannot take a single tower despite so much to help the attackers, then you actually are beyond stupid. Go read all the changes that have happened, on my server, a small group of people is able to take site and steal fame.

here, eu1 players are moaning about how they cannot take advantage of all the changes provided to them, get real

Last edited by a moderator:

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
The system is suppose to balance defender/attacker role how much it balances remains to be seen
we not need this system, thats what i said if you read it right^^ go back how it was before, thats what i say.

no system to help defenders or attacker. grow strong yourself in this game, to become attacker or defender. depends from what you want in this game.

If you cant be active and strong in this game dont fight for buildings for example.
If you want buildings be strong and active for yourself and the clan.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
on a serious note, this whole discussion with those eu1players are turning into garbage

If you cannot take a single tower despite so much to help the attackers, then you actually are beyond stupid. Go read all the changes that have happened, on my server, a small group of people is able to take site and steal fame.

here, eu1 players are moaning about how they cannot take advantage of all the changes provided to them, get real
I proposed the idea of a dynamic drain/repair multiplier individually for each server, until this is implemented, it will continue