-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
That's the only point the update has , 20 hp drain rate is the only benefit that the attackers have and unlike you I don't lie on forum.

Now tell me how 1min sickness and fixed attack hours help attackers.
It just benefited defenders and just tell me if it doesn't help u so we can have it removed.
if there arent certain designed attack periods then how are you gonna keep gates? after you are done taking it the alliance can just take the gates again giving you no fame because they will always collect 24/7?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
That's the only point the update has , 20 hp drain rate is the only benefit that the attackers have and unlike you I don't lie on forum.

Now tell me how 1min sickness and fixed attack hours help attackers.
It just benefited defenders and just tell me if it doesn't help u so we can have it removed.
and attack sickness makes it so that u cant just die and respawn spamming attacks on gates,its fair you take longer to attack a gate but you take it faster what is the issue?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
and the reason why people complain about brachi is because people just use it and sit afk on a gate,providing no fun for anybody but i guess you wont get it cuz ur too busy begging devs to buff your 7 members ^^
u just bs and doesn't have point here. U can not even say the update benefits you or doesnt benefit you but u want forum for what?
20hp drain is the only point for attackers but
1min travel sickness , camps exchange , fixed attacking hours is all benefits for the defenders. And I'm speaking about eu1 because I play on eu1. I don't have to care about other servers and that mainly depends on how many players it has.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
you cant just complain,'my clan cant take gates because we are 7 ppl against an entire alliance please devs fix' it doesnt make sense,its not a problem with the system as much its a problem regarding your clan that its too weak to hold gates

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
u just bs and doesn't have point here. U can not even say the update benefits you or doesnt benefit you but u want forum for what?
1min travel sickness , camps exchange , fixed attacking hours is all benefits for the defenders. And I'm speaking about eu1 because I play on eu1. I don't have to care about other servers and that mainly depends on how many players it has.
i made many points and all your argument was 'its bs you lie' like dude,seriously

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
if there arent certain designed attack periods then how are you gonna keep gates? after you are done taking it the alliance can just take the gates again giving you no fame because they will always collect 24/7?
As I said earlier please do read my replies properly u just in hurry to reply back. Attack anytime but once successful takeover the attacker can hold it for next 2 hours.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
if other servers arent complaining about it,means its an issue just regarding you,the entire game wont just change to fit you,you change yourself to fit the game

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
As I said earlier please do read my replies properly u just in hurry to reply back. Attack anytime but once successful takeover the attacker can hold it for next 2 hours.
what does that change? if there are no attack hours that means collecting fame wont be locked behind an attack phase meaning even if you take the damn gate you make no fame? you gonna only make fame for 2 hours that will amount to nothing?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
what does that change? if there are no attack hours that means collecting fame wont be locked behind an attack phase meaning even if you take the damn gate you make no fame? you gonna only make fame for 2 hours that will amount to nothing?
It changes everything for attackers. As we can decide when to attack and when not to. Now it just forces attavkers to fight 60 players and then take buildings earlier we took whole map and now hardly 2 or 3.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
It changes everything for attackers. As we can decide when to attack and when not to. Now it just forces attavkers to fight 60 players and then take buildings earlier we took whole map and now hardly 2 or 3.
ok you took the buildings because you can attack anytime you want,now how will you make the fame? because that means clans can just collect whenever they want if there is no attack phase,you just care about taking the gate but not taking the fame? you forgot that the entire point of taking gates is to take the fame in them right?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
the 2 hours you hold a gate that will just be basic yield will amount to nothing.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
all what you do on this forum is complain that you cant take gates bla bla bla,while no other server is complaining as a clan like you,stop trying to force changes in 1 server towards just 1 clan its pathetic honestly
While I haven't opened this forum for 2 weeks, I come back to see the same people from the same server ridiculing the update while all changes are done with the attacker's advantage in mind.

Maybe the problem isn't really the update but it's up to attackers to form new strategies to steal fame now.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
the entire system was made around the idea of gates having certain attack period,you are asking to change the entire system to fit your clan this is stupid

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
ok you took the buildings because you can attack anytime you want,now how will you make the fame? because that means clans can just collect whenever they want if there is no attack phase,you just care about taking the gate but not taking the fame? you forgot that the entire point of taking gates is to take the fame in them right?
You forgot the entire war was because ally decide to take the buildings that belong to us and that's the whole point of war.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
While I haven't opened this forum for 2 weeks, I come back to see the same people from the same server ridiculing the update while all changes are done with the attacker's advantage in mind.

Maybe the problem isn't really the update but it's up to attackers to form new strategies to steal fame now.
that is correct but what is also being undermined is that some attackers are maximum 5-6 people trying to hold gates which is by game standards impossible

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
You forgot the entire war was because ally decide to take the buildings that belong to us and that's the whole point of war.
didnt you attack the ally first and thats why you lost your gates..? we are talking about game system why are u crying that you lost ur gates from the ally?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
the entire system was made around the idea of gates having certain attack period,you are asking to change the entire system to fit your clan this is stupid
Basically the update was to make smaller clans to get camps and u say 7 members can't take it then how does the update help smaller clans. U just contradict the whole reason for the update.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
i thought this convo was about making the system more fair but then you start talking about how 'unfairly the alliance took our buildings!' shows that this isnt about making the game better for anyone but changing the game to fit your benefit and narrative

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Basically the update was to make smaller clans to get camps and u say 7 members can't take it then how does the update help smaller clans. U just contradict the whole reason for the update.
if you consider 7 people a clan,then so be it,even with this update 7 people can take gates against alliances that have triple their size which is considered fair?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
even 7 people despite being outnumbered 10:1 can take gates then i think this update did it job,but you are just complaining that you arent dominating with 7 people against an entire alliance.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Guys, go mining, its more profitable then stealing ^^

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
if you consider 7 people a clan,then so be it,even with this update 7 people can take gates against alliances that have triple their size which is considered fair?
Did I consider or u just said 7? And ofc this convo is about making system more fair. What's the reason for making the travel sickness to 1min can u give any reason? What's the reason the ally exchange the camps? Can u give reason?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Did I consider or u just said 7? And ofc this convo is about making system more fair. What's the reason for making the travel sickness to 1min can u give any reason? What's the reason the ally exchange the camps? Can u give reason?
the reason for the 1m travel sickness is to stop attack spamming,an attacker dies and then just spam revive and attack which gives zero chance for defenders to defend their gate.you want the game to be fair to the point defenders cant defend their gate?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
a
and ally exchanging gates isnt effective and not everyone does it

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Ally also can't repair this 1 min travelsick, maybe yeah, need change it
For ally it doesn't matter because they out number attacker even a level 20 player can repair the gate and high level can focus on high level attacker

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
stop your bs,you don
For ally it doesn't matter because they out number attacker even a level 20 player can repair the gate and high level can focus on high level attacker
even a level 20 player can also drain a gate,what is ur point?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
the problem is, if the war would be equal in the case of some kind of war, then this 1 minute will be fair for both sides because they are equal in strength, but this is as an example, what are your ideas then in this case? dynamic change of travel sick? I think that already sounds strange.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Btw, PvP in game rlly now almost don't have any point what sad

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Don't forget that it was taken for a reason. Every person that is being taken as enemy are people that either were toxic, mocking, trolling or trying to betray the alliance. And why letting a clan that wanted to betray everybody to "hold whole eu1" hold gates if they are taken as enemies. It is common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.