Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Yes, but unfortunately it happens. And the same people will come here on the forum and cry about having their accounts banned. xd
indeed, no matter what u guys do people will always find a way to do multis or sharing so xd

- Francesca -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Francesca -
Clan
- Legends -
Scusate la domanda irrilevante, ma non abbiamo ancora sentito parlare di nuove aggiunte come dinosauri o armi?

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
About the different time zone.. the PTR are coming and the devs will check it.. and put the right time.. ofc I don't want to wake up 3am to defend my map 🤣
About the little clans: the game is pvp .. make your clan strong, recruiting members.. making a good proposal about fame .. now everyone need fame until who already have rex. Or drain alone.. it's funny ;)

Last edited:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
About the different time zone.. the PTR are coming and the devs will check it.. and put the right time.. ofc I don't want to wake up 3am to defend my map 🤣
About the little clans: the game is pvp .. make your clan strong, recruiting members.. making a good proposal about fame .. now everyone need fame until who already have rex. Or drain alone.. it's funny ;)
Well youve got a point here but youre saying how the game should work, but in real it's not like that. Some people still even after getting rex and sheriff are griddy and they're going once again for sheriff or other high elections and winning it. Currently when there is huge lack of new players in the game the 'new players' on the servers are mostly friends of alliance clan leaders or just players from different servers. So for someone who is real new player it's very hard to get into an alliance clan (because lets just be honest, people dont accept low lvls or newbies in clan in case of this account being multi acc of enemies). Then the low lvl player decides to make his own clan - so that he wont stay alone and since most of the servers are dead, he can only gather around 20 people to his clan (if he's lucky). Its impossible to grow that clan stronger since all of the other players are in the alliance. And the alliance won't give buildings to low clan - i guess I dont have to explain it why.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Well youve got a point here but youre saying how the game should work, but in real it's not like that. Some people still even after getting rex and sheriff are griddy and they're going once again for sheriff or other high elections and winning it. Currently when there is huge lack of new players in the game the 'new players' on the servers are mostly friends of alliance clan leaders or just players from different servers. So for someone who is real new player it's very hard to get into an alliance clan (because lets just be honest, people dont accept low lvls or newbies in clan in case of this account being multi acc of enemies). Then the low lvl player decides to make his own clan - so that he wont stay alone and since most of the servers are dead, he can only gather around 20 people to his clan (if he's lucky). Its impossible to grow that clan stronger since all of the other players are in the alliance. And the alliance won't give buildings to low clan - i guess I dont have to explain it why.
Bravo u hit the nail on wall 👌 exactly. They need to randomize server selection instead of eu1 for newbies or do mass advertising on steams and other platforms again

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
That means loss of account, Sharing is against our ruleset.
Only after that account gets a sufficient number of reports with proof. And proof isn't that easy to obtain since none of those accounts are required to speak a single time in chat.

Besides, losing a lvl 15 account is no big deal. Many more can be created in a matter of days. This strategy is already very effective - and because the update will make that strategy stronger, it will be abused even more. There needs to be a way to prevent it from happening, or make it ineffective against legitimate means of play.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I actually may have an idea to solve the issue. Can be very controversial but I think it will be way harder for the people that do multis to avoid it.

How about making attacks on the buildings availabe only for people that have around 100 hours of active gameplay?
The number is just an example it doesnt have to be like that, i dont know if its high or low but for sure it will make people less likely to make multis since who would want farm 100 hours all time on 10 accs xD
Only after that account gets a sufficient number of reports with proof. And proof isn't that easy to obtain since none of those accounts are required to speak a single time in chat.

Besides, losing a lvl 15 account is no big deal. Many more can be created in a matter of days. This strategy is already very effective - and because the update will make that strategy stronger, it will be abused even more. There needs to be a way to prevent it from happening, or make it ineffective against legitimate means of play.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
By active i mean the time when the dino is actually moving and hunting - not in the combat state, bcs we know how easly we can find a way to sneak through it.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Ohhh, you have a good point.. but you said the server are "dead" so you didn't need a biiiggg clan to take some gates ..
About multi-accs.. unfortunately we have players about are against the game rules.. and we just punished they with proofs.. but right now let's focus in the update are coming. Soon the dev @Highway will post something about the PTR.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I think ppl who do that aren't from the majority anyways and many players create fake proofs to ban their enemies and whole lot of things go behind which makes truth and lies hard to separate from each other and both party try to ban each other in every way possible so it isn't easy or justifiable to punish someone by just what we see with our eyes cuz creating fake proofs is much easier than finding real ones. -Leviathan

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Ohhh, you have a good point.. but you said the server are "dead" so you didn't need a biiiggg clan to take some gates ..
About multi-accs.. unfortunately we have players about are against the game rules.. and we just punished they with proofs.. but right now let's focus in the update are coming. Soon the dev @Highway will post something about the PTR.
Well we need big clans for take gates thats the full point. Servers are dead means that people dont play on them thats right, but just try to attack 1 building and in around 20 min 10 - 20 full maxed people will come and hunt u down. You just can't take the buildings as a small clan, it's impossible. As a GM you can easly see that once ur online on the server and someone attacks the alliance - he will be destroyed in a matter of seconds.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
And even if u manage to take 1 or 2 gates you can hold them only for around 2 - 5 min. And the probability of you being able to collect fame from them is around 0% because the defenders wont let you do that.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
There is no one to recruit, every new player is your team mate or enemy that got banned. + they will betray you for larger alliance later.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
A dead server just refers to a server where people only play when a gate turn red. There is always 1 person sitting on 5 accounts constantly looking at 5 maps. As soon as he see a red gate he will message 10 people to come online. This is a dead server. If you are a random new player and you decide to take even 1 gate you are insta dead+perma kos+ ban+spam reported+bullied. Very non-toxic behaviour.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Correct.

However, when I wrote this post, I was refering to a level somewhat between level 5 - level 15.

It's easy to upgrade to level 15 in a week.

Because of this, towers in Goldfields maps are most vulnerable to this exploit.

All a player have to do is open multiple accounts, make it ready to hit a tower and let it drain.

Even better if there's 2 player opening multiple low level accounts to drain.

How about 3 players opening many low level accounts??

Now it's an unfair advantage to the attackers using unfair means against defenders playing within the rules.
You can't forget that defenders also use multiple accounts to watch and defend the map. Both of them are responsible for making my game experience bad.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
@vansh basically none of the two parties are saints XDD

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
A dead server just refers to a server where people only play when a gate turn red. There is always 1 person sitting on 5 accounts constantly looking at 5 maps. As soon as he see a red gate he will message 10 people to come online. This is a dead server. If you are a random new player and you decide to take even 1 gate you are insta dead+perma kos+ ban+spam reported+bullied. Very non-toxic behaviour.
Eu4 and most of others servers explained in one paragraph.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
That means loss of account, Sharing is against our ruleset.
I mean @Pleiadian still has a point. Yes the account are at risk for a ban but will it happen right away?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
The valid proof in question... fake reports+ reporting your accounts before selling it to known multi account users to get them banned +making alt accounts to make them spy in enemy clan chat + buying gold for your "friend" then blackmailing them with cash back to get them banned. To obtain those "valid proof" require you to be a bad person in the first place.
IF properly reported with real valid proof, that is rather quick, but I'm not involved with that.
But whatever, I stopped caring about this now. It only makes people stay in a loop of hatred and friends become enemies all the time.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Highway

I want to bring your attention to a possible exploit being laid down.

1 Player opens multiple accounts, sets up each account at 1 tower, and puts them to drain.

The cost to drain a tower is so low (both in terms of levels and the fact that we won't need any supply charge to attack a tower) that attackers abuse this exploit.

When Part 3 of the update is here, where it would be possible to steal fame, this will be even worse for defenders.
A clan should have as much buildings as they are able to defend. Simple as that.

When a one player uses multiple accounts simultaniously (this is against the coc!) and put many towers in drain without actually playing the attack, then the defender obviously has not a proper defence set up to protect their buildings during the conflict phase. We certainly will have an eye on expoints or weakpoints. But often this can not be seen directly before it is live.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
A clan should have as much buildings as they are able to defend. Simple as that.

When a one player uses multiple accounts simultaniously (this is against the coc!) and put many towers in drain without actually playing the attack, then the defender obviously has not a proper defence set up to protect their buildings during the conflict phase. We certainly will have an eye on expoints or weakpoints. But often this can not be seen directly before it is live.
But the people who are doing it, mostly do it during night around 2/3 or even 4 am so its common for others to sleep by this time. That's why I would disagree with you about your statement 'A clan should have as much buildings as they are able to defend'. Dont get me wrong, I understand your point and I kinda agree with that, but no one is able to defend their buildings 24/7. Especially when attakers multis are just low lvl and when he spawns them its 1 player against 20 low lvls. Like ok its np but running from for example scott to ins while full map is red and later running back to scott once again... its annoying tbh.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
There will not be any conflict phase during nighttime (based in server time)
Thats also why we initially wanted to have one phase per day in the evening when the usually most players can attend.

Last edited:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Bruh F my ally gonna laugh at me

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
There will not be any conflict phase during nighttime (based in server time)
Thats also why we initially wanted to have one phase per day in the evening when the usually most players can attend.
Hope to be able to do some testing on ptr soon.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Agreed.

That's the fundamental culture in the bigger active servers. The bigger clan have the most towers due to most players and the smaller clans holds a few because of their low members in the clan.

I understand better the idea behind a one attack window now— despite being against it.

From your previous post you said that there would be a second attack window during mid day aside from the main one at peak time.

Looking forward to testing how it turns out from PTR soon.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
From your previous post you said that there would be a second attack window during mid day aside from the main one at peak time.
We are flexible here and can add multiple ones. But the system was initialy planned to have one per day.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Clan A and Clan B drain each other and keep switching maps, how will attackers even drain it if ally attack each other coz even if attacker steps on it, the map goes to clan A or B since ally initiated it. How we gonna attack if they keep it red until the window closes ._.

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Clan A and Clan B drain each other and keep switching maps, how will attackers even drain it if ally attack each other coz even if attacker steps on it, the map goes to clan A or B since ally initiated it.
They can do that if they want to loose a lot of fame. The building yield level that can only be upgraded once between the conflict phases and will fall back to level 1 when a building is overtaken. That would mean they stay at basic level 1 yield all the time. Gaining only a fraction of fame items. Not the best strategy ;)

And there is also Clan C that goes to one building with a good attack squad and takes one building at a time. And Clan D, E... doing the same with other buildings? If Clan A and B will splitting up their forces to pull that off they will be outnumbered if they own to many buildings.

Right now its plannd that it takes 15 minutes to fully drain a building without a defender to repair at the same time. Full repair currently requires 4x the time as the drain (60 minutes) and will only slow down the drain if attackers are present. An started attack that is not drained anymore after 3 minutes will end and reset all clan effort. But that can and will be finetuned once gameplay tests are made.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Clan A and Clan B drain each other and keep switching maps, how will attackers even drain it if ally attack each other coz even if attacker steps on it, the map goes to clan A or B since ally initiated it. How we gonna attack if they keep it red until the window closes ._.
i have to admit that i had to read this many times, but i still dont understand what do u mean XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.