TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Judging by that disappointing update delay, and the number of changes and work that Part 3 will require, it's safe to say that the last part will take a full 2-3 years for development.
I assume they are perfectionists and won't give up until they are satisfied with their work. But small mistakes and flaws do happen no matter how much perfect we try to be. But yes, I agree that part 2 is taking way long to be released.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Devs it would be nice if you would release 2nd endgame update before easter event.
well the easter event suppose to happen in 1 to 2 weeks. I don't think it would happen that soon but we'll seee

Neverlike

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Mr.Hunter44
Clan
-I-WSH-I-
Judging by that disappointing update delay, and the number of changes and work that Part 3 will require, it's safe to say that the last part will take a full 2-3 years for development.
so when is part 2?

Neverlike

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Mr.Hunter44
Clan
-I-WSH-I-
they will let a useless update, that giving players a very big or very small hope for their lie about part 2 and 3 @Narokath @Highway , our patience going down, do your updates, or you will see when your game die!

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I don't think anyone has talked about this, but the way to put/build jump links is very interesting and has a lot of potential for a new structure building system. For example, put up walls, small bases, dinosaur sculptures, plants, decorations, etc.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The only new mechanic in part 3 is the bandit raid and steal fame from buildings.

What other mechanics do you have in mind?
Personally I would like to see some things like:

Dinosaur transport (PvP): A player must carry a load of supplies to a specific point. If he completes the mission successfully, he will receive an amount of fame (for the clan), if he dies in the course, the fame will be given to the enemy players who attacked the transport.

Bonus Sculptures/Structures: Structures of different designs that can be placed on a map and with the clan name. These structures give fame bonuses to clan members who are participating in game buildings and if they have any controlled construction on the same map they will also receive this bonus. These structures can be destroyed and the clan that destroys them can receive fame.

Steal fame pvp: Every time we kill a player or do the most damage, we could steal a minimum percentage of fame, to make the PvP game more satisfying. This system works only when we have activated the PvP mode and not Outlaw.

Mini fame/medal buildings: Just like normal buildings, these can be purchased at the lily emporium (obviously with a balanced price) and can be placed on a map, they have a limited duration and can be destroyed and of course, the clan that destroys them, will receive fame.

Survival defense (bonf ranks): Players who participate in the defense of the building without dying will receive a small temporary boost to their stats. These benefits can be divided into ranges:

Rookie: Successfully defend your building 3 times. (Buff: +3% Vitality)
Ranger: Successfully defend your building 10 times. (Buff +5% vitality)
Guardian: Successfully defend your building 10 times. (Buff +7% vitality

If a player kills a player with a defense buff, they will receive additional fame.

Another but this one will depend on whether the medal collection system changes completely.

Steal medals from players: Those players who collect the medals, they will go directly to their personal inventory but they will not be able to send them to the clan until the combat is idle, if said player dies, a certain amount of medals will fall to the ground, and any player can pick them up.

And those are some ideas that I have, there are others that I have in mind but it would work better if the Game Buildings were for all the players and not exclusively for the clan. I mean gaining fame without necessarily belonging to a clan or participating in Game Buildings.

Those who don't know what 'Game Buildings' is, is part 3 of the game, where we will have more ways to gain fame through traveling buildings and mines.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Dinosaur transport (PvP): A player must carry a load of supplies to a specific point. If he completes the mission successfully, he will receive an amount of fame (for the clan), if he dies in the course, the fame will be given to the enemy players who attacked the transport.
This is one of my ideas suggested long time ago

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
View attachment 44658
View attachment 44659
View attachment 44660
Reward from killing 6 monstrous, I was the only one who got them. Died 10-15 time. Ally only got 0. Brachi slammed his hairy chess on me and I died. Alpha rex deals 32.5k bleed damage(without armor) now am I tripping? I remember it being a little bit above 20k. I think am tripping again but I got free 1 gc for playing today. Also gold nugget now give 35 fame instead of 40.
That loot mechanic (fame) would be cool for part 2 or 3 of endgame when we kill bandits or mobs.
It occurred to me once that they could add more bandits or bosses within a map that could have different loot rewards.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We are finally at a point that a public PTR makes sense to stress test the new mechanics of the Endgame Update Part 2 with more users than just the internal team of testers, GMs and devs. :sweatgrinning:

So we plan to start the Endgame Part 2 Public PTR this week on Wednesday. I think 1-3 days will be enough to fully test the new Townhall's election cycles and the rest of the new mechanics.

What should be tested on the PTR:
  • Townhall election system
    • Can you reach the Sheriff's position through the tiers from bottom to top?
  • Monument building ranking & new Sheriff highlight
    • Can you place yourself on the Sheriffs Monument and does the highlighting for newly elected Sheriffs work?
  • Overhauled Fame mechanics and combat wear mechanics
    • Is the Fame now persistent and does not deplete anymore?
    • Is the Fame from clothes correctly rewarded by wear based on combat time?

Restrictions on the PTR:
  • On login a fresh new avatar is prepared with the following:
    • level 55
    • lots of Dino Dollars
    • lots of Fame
    • a few Gold Coins to purchase T-Rex etc from Silver Lily's Emporium
    • starts in the town center of Dinoville
  • Only Dinoville is accessible -- the other maps are closed.

More details to follow later this week in an announcement. Looking forward to see who reaches the top 10 positions on the Sheriffs Monument at the end of the public PTR testing. We might give out some little rewards :cheeky:

_R E D E A S_

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- A C K E R M A N -
Clan
Golden Army
Sonunda, herkese açık bir PTR'nin, oyunsonu güncellemesi 2. bölümün yeni mekaniğini yalnızca dahili testçiler, gm'ler ve geliştiricilerden oluşan ekipten daha fazla kullanıcıyla stres testi yapmanın mantıklı olduğu bir noktadayız.:terli sırıtma:

Bu yüzden Engame Part 2 Public PTR'yi bu hafta çarşamba günü başlatmayı planlıyoruz . Yedekçi seçim döngülerini ve yeni mekaniğin geri kalanını test etmek için 1-3 günün yeterli olacağını düşünüyorum.

PTR'de nelerin test edilmesi gerekir:
  • Belediye seçim sistemi
    • Şerif pozisyonuna aşağıdan yukarıya doğru katmanlar boyunca ulaşabilir misin?
  • Anıt bina sıralaması ve yeni şerif vurgusu
    • Kendinizi anıta yerleştirebilir misiniz ve yeni şerifler için vurgulama işe yarıyor mu?
  • Şöhret mekaniği ve savaş aşınması mekaniği elden geçirildi
    • Şöhret şimdi kalıcı mı ve artık tükenmiyor mu?
    • Giysilerden elde edilen şöhret, savaş süresine dayalı olarak aşınma ile doğru bir şekilde ödüllendiriliyor mu?

PTR ile ilgili kısıtlamalar:
  • Girişte, aşağıdakilerle yeni ve yeni bir avatar hazırlanır:
    • seviye 55
    • bir sürü Dino Doları
    • çok Şöhret
    • Silver Lily's Emporium'dan T-Rex vb. satın almak için birkaç Altın Para
    • Dinoville şehir merkezinde başlar
  • Yalnızca Dinoville'e erişilebilir -- diğer haritalar kapalıdır.

Daha fazla ayrıntı bu hafta bir duyuru ile takip edilecektir. Herkese açık ptr testinin bitiminden sonra anıtın ilk 10 sırasına kimin ulaştığını görmek için sabırsızlanıyoruz. Bazı küçük ödüller verebiliriz:yüzsüz:
[/ALINTI]
where were we 😁

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Is the Fame from clothes correctly rewarded by wear based on combat time?
Only Dinoville is accessible -- the other maps are closed.
So will it be allowed to have combat with players in dinoville, like at least with friends by allowing the duelists?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
why pvp? the update isnt about pvp😂 why do u need pvp?
Part of the update is that players will gain fame from clothes while being in combat, what includes pvp and pve. So those should be tested.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Part of the update is that players will gain fame from clothes while being in combat, what includes pvp and pve. So those should be tested.
The brontos will start tworking soon.
a few Gold Coins to purchase T-Rex etc from Silver Lily's Emporium
My reaction to this information. Will see if anything concerning Silver crown is present.
Also I forgot my ptr account already.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
We are finally at a point that a public PTR makes sense to stress test the new mechanics of the Endgame Update Part 2 with more users than just the internal team of testers, GMs and devs. :sweatgrinning:

So we plan to start the Endgame Part 2 Public PTR this week on Wednesday. I think 1-3 days will be enough to fully test the new Townhall's election cycles and the rest of the new mechanics.

What should be tested on the PTR:
  • Townhall election system
    • Can you reach the Sheriff's position through the tiers from bottom to top?
  • Monument building ranking & new Sheriff highlight
    • Can you place yourself on the Sheriffs Monument and does the highlighting for newly elected Sheriffs work?
  • Overhauled Fame mechanics and combat wear mechanics
    • Is the Fame now persistent and does not deplete anymore?
    • Is the Fame from clothes correctly rewarded by wear based on combat time?

Restrictions on the PTR:
  • On login a fresh new avatar is prepared with the following:
    • level 55
    • lots of Dino Dollars
    • lots of Fame
    • a few Gold Coins to purchase T-Rex etc from Silver Lily's Emporium
    • starts in the town center of Dinoville
  • Only Dinoville is accessible -- the other maps are closed.

More details to follow later this week in an announcement. Looking forward to see who reaches the top 10 positions on the Sheriffs Monument at the end of the public PTR testing. We might give out some little rewards :cheeky:
Great, so does this mean that after the Easter event we will see part 2 of the end game live?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Great, so does this mean that after the Easter event we will see part 2 of the end game live?
If everything goes according to Dev's plan on the PTR Test Server, then yes. The update will be soon.

Otherwise, it will get delayed.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Can you reach the Sheriff's position through the tiers from bottom to top?
It currently takes 14 days to become a Sheriff— and other positions take time, how will we test that in 3 days?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So will it be allowed to have combat with players in dinoville, like at least with friends by allowing the duelists?
No that will not be allowed and would otherwise distract from the testing focus. Clothing fame wear is based on the combat mode it enough to be tested in PVE.

We hope that if the public PTR testing has promising results. :)

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
combat mode it enough to be tested in PVE.
well dinoville is smallest map with rarest mob spawn rate. Even tho every player from every europe and america servers will come

how will we even fit in dinoville xD

Status
Not open for further replies.