_R E D E A S_

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- A C K E R M A N -
Clan
Golden Army
Ücretsiz rex ile sadece eğlenmek için ptr istiyorsun, hayal etmeye devam et :YÜKSEK SESLE GÜLMEK:
[/ALINTI]
I want PTR because many players need it morals , stop thinking selfishly

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
it's not ur fault, blame the exploiters
He could be one of them what do you know? Arg shop will get regional pricing again at a later time after a bunch of wussy complain. Then their leader will just give them money to load their account with 200k Gc and they will invade your server. No wonder people quit the game after getting sheriff when the devs don't care for consumer equality. The detection system of this game is flawed and isn't going to get fixed anytime soon.

Devs: I am clueless as to why gross revenue dropped by 10% after changing regional pricing of ARG shop.
(Only 10% due to other cheap stores out there+ there wasn't enough time to abuse arg shop)

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The detection system of this game is flawed and isn't going to get fixed anytime soon.
Would you say that it is flawed by intention or real malpractice?

Refer to the post below about why this problem will never be 100% fixed. It will only be micromanaged, to prevent the player from not abusing it, and just enough that they get a fair share of the revenue from this practice.

Devs: I am clueless as to why gross revenue dropped by 10% after changing regional pricing of ARG shop.
(Only 10% due to other cheap stores out there+ there wasn't enough time to abuse arg shop)
There's a very minority of players who is genuinely from Argentina suffering the high prices. Rests of the complaints are because they cannot reload with those cheap shops.

As of today, 1 Argentine Peso = 0.004749 Euro

When you factor in the math of how much they would gain from Argentina shops in the war, it's really not much compared to TR/BR shops.

Say, for example, Players were exploiting the level-up quest at level 54 NPC with a TR/ BR shop (which they absolutely will), it will now be a massive win for split-screen. Since they will get more client spending in war at a higher frequency (of spending) compared to Argentina Shop (which is peanuts compared to Turkish/BR shop gains)

That level 54 side quests that are being exploited are still not changed. This just leads us to believe that they are ok with that and they'd rather get a small portion rather than just stop this thing.

Players will still be motivated to level up accounts for war & election. Don't think that just because 1-2 players got screwed in the process, the game will end. The demographic of Dinostorm is much more diverse.

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
Players will still be motivated to level up accounts for war & election. Don't think that just because 1-2 players got screwed in the process, the game will end. The demographic of Dinostorm is much more diverse.
sounds like you're one of the guys who tried to exploit arg shops and now trying cope by justifying it

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
sounds like you're one of the guys who tried to exploit arg shops and now trying cope by justifying it
I still am with my default shop.
Read the last line. :)

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
When I said 10% I was being highly generous. The majority of spenders are still the Europe and North American region. I would honestly believe without statistic that they hold 50-60% of the revenue. The rest being to other shops. Majority going to brazil, turkey then other stores. I do understand that people from Argentina do have economical issues however the fact that an average Eu person working a job flexible enough, that allows him free time to play the game, earning $2000 to $6000 a months (ignoring high rents and taxes if they live with their parents) can just pay someone from argentine $200 montly to load accounts with over 300k Gc is simply not fair to the non-cheating consumer community. I will not even complain about how 3rd world countries with average monthly salary of $600 to $1200 still have to pay 55$ for 22k Gc. My complaint is that their is no fairness to the consumers who put their time and hard earned money into the game. I myself spent $200 on the game for a measly 90k gc which went down the drain during war. I feel very cheated when the Eu guy making more money than me but still end up paying less cause he has turkish and cheap stores.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Anyhow back to the update information that Narokoth gave us. So It appears that they want to change the focus of the game to the lvl 55 area where the cloth that would give the most fame, through wear down, come from. While also implementing a system that would cause people who stack up on DD to use their DD to get fame. The moment this update goes live the thing you want to do is wear a full Q10 set and look for a young brontos somewhere then stay permanently in combot the whole day. That's how you farm fame now if you don't have map. This will require dd and the more dd you are willing to use the faster you will earn fame. It's a good idea from the devs lets see what will happen then.

OniX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.OniX.
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Tengo una duda con la Actualización, si los jugadores nuevo ganarán recompensas por los logros de Ayuntamiento, que ocurre con los jugadores que ya ganaron esos logros antes de la actualización 🤔

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
third month!

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Fame from customization items:
As already mentioned in a previous dev shack the fame points from customization items will not be given daily any more. Instead you will gain fame from using your customization items as they wear down. For example a skin gives you a total of 1000 fame points if it wears down from 100% to 0%. The wear of customization items is now done properly only by the time you are engaged in combat with them. Outside of combat they do not wear out anymore. What we also changed is that the refreshing of customization items back to 100% will not cost gold coins anymore. Instead you can do it with dino dollars. The formula was also adjusted to give a good amount of fame points from customization items to match the change.
Highway I would like to ask this question. Since the focus of high end players looking to earn their sheriff/rex will now be turned to the lvl 55 area which only has 4 nest containing 3 rookie, 2 normal and 2 veterans. This leaves us with 28 mobs for the entire high lvl population to farm at once. Will the devs decide to make any change to what the lvl 55 dinos drop? Since it is easy to die in that area while farming; even for the prepared person. Combining cloth in the triforge also cost money. Teleport back and forth from Dv to MM also cost a significant amount of money (One teleportation cost 6 minutes worth of farming time). So do the developers plan to add for example a source of DD to the lvl 55 area and will there be an increase in nest spawning or increase in cloth drop rate.

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
Argentina is in a bad state of economy, do u want them to pay 55$ for 22k gold?
why you cry man? 55$ is still very cheap! in the German shop you pay 100€ for 22,500 gc...100€ in $ that's about 112$ -.-

So don't cry if you're one of the cheapest shops and thus have an advantage over German players...

bcs in agrentinia shop you pay with 100€ 72.000 or more GC...in german shop with 100€ 22500 GC...

The sad thing about it is...Germans have the most expensive shop...splitscreen is a German company from Hamburg...you can see that they are money horny -.-"

I-Old. Anonymus-I

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
KG
Clan
Old History
why you cry man? 55$ is still very cheap! in the German shop you pay 100€ for 22,500 gc...100€ in $ that's about 112$ -.-

So don't cry if you're one of the cheapest shops and thus have an advantage over German players...

bcs in agrentinia shop you pay with 100€ 72.000 or more GC...in german shop with 100€ 22500 GC...

The sad thing about it is...Germans have the most expensive shop...splitscreen is a German company from Hamburg...you can see that they are money horny -.-"
Really is fake, the most expensive shop is the shop USA, thats shop the 22k is $145

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I know that part 3 of the final game is still far away, but what other new features do you have in mind for this update? I'm still worried about the fame distribution and fame gaining system, because I personally don't like the current system of collecting and giving fame to a player or some players and it just causes balance problems.

I insist, even if it is automatic (it will probably take more time to develop it) I think it would be better if the fame system is based on what you play and participate in clan wars or other mechanics.

Buildings instead of giving medals, should give fame directly: any player can collect fame from a buildingr > fame is stored in the clan inventory > the leader and moderators can distribute fame to the clan through a new button > fame is distributed to clan members automatically depending on the percentage of activity they have done > the activities/statistics performed by a player within the clan are reset once when the leader distributes the fame with the new button (to avoid miscalculations).

What are the factors that would measure the amount of fame a player receives?

It is clear that active in-game time would not count.

All these statistics could go in a new section of a player's or clan's history.

• Number of buildings captured.
  • Number of waves of PvE bandits defended.
  • Number of PvE bandits killed.
  • Number of buildings defended.
  • Amount of damage done to enemies in PvP:
  • Amount of enemies killed in PvP (Duelist).
  • Amount of books contributed to the clan.
  • Amount of dds contributed to the clan.

Those would be some examples, I didn't add supplies because I feel it would be unbalanced. Also, according to highway they are still debating whether to put supplies at gold price or free through farming.

And OF COURSE, we still don't know what other mechanics we will have to obtain fame in part 3, apart from the bandit attack. For the same reason I did not include other factors.

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Another thing I forgot to mention:

⚠ Don't focus only on the clan system (group playability). some people prefer to play alone, so Endgame Part 3 should give ACCESSIBILITY to everyone, either individually (no clan) or in groups.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I know that part 3 of the final game is still far away, but what other new features do you have in mind for this update? I'm still worried about the fame distribution and fame gaining system, because I personally don't like the current system of collecting and giving fame to a player or some players and it just causes balance problems.

I insist, even if it is automatic (it will probably take more time to develop it) I think it would be better if the fame system is based on what you play and participate in clan wars or other mechanics.

Buildings instead of giving medals, should give fame directly: any player can collect fame from a buildingr > fame is stored in the clan inventory > the leader and moderators can distribute fame to the clan through a new button > fame is distributed to clan members automatically depending on the percentage of activity they have done > the activities/statistics performed by a player within the clan are reset once when the leader distributes the fame with the new button (to avoid miscalculations).

What are the factors that would measure the amount of fame a player receives?

It is clear that active in-game time would not count.

All these statistics could go in a new section of a player's or clan's history.

• Number of buildings captured.
  • Number of waves of PvE bandits defended.
  • Number of PvE bandits killed.
  • Number of buildings defended.
  • Amount of damage done to enemies in PvP:
  • Amount of enemies killed in PvP (Duelist).
  • Amount of books contributed to the clan.
  • Amount of dds contributed to the clan.

Those would be some examples, I didn't add supplies because I feel it would be unbalanced. Also, according to highway they are still debating whether to put supplies at gold price or free through farming.

And OF COURSE, we still don't know what other mechanics we will have to obtain fame in part 3, apart from the bandit attack. For the same reason I did not include other factors.
When we perform an activity, we can also receive an extra amount of fame for participating. But this fame instead of going to the clan, will go directly to your personal fame.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Concerning silver lilly's item. Since we will be able to earn fame through cloth wear, allowing everyone to earn silver crowns. Should certain Item from the silver lilly emporium have additional requirement for purchase. For example some Pvp Equipment could require 100 gold nuggets in addition to the Silver crowns per piece.1678863779597.png

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Number of buildings captured.
Number of buildings defended
Amount of damage done to enemies in PvP
Amount of enemies killed in PvP (Duelist).
These would be abused same as you said about supply points.

As I said above, activity characteristics would be abused, at least most of your suggested, and it would be hard to determine how activity could be automatically and fairly measured. If some player wouldn't like how leader and right hands manage fame in his clan, then he could leave it any time and make his own clan, the more about this will be further. The fact that there would be some automatic fame counting for activity, leader or right hands still would decide either to give that fame or not.

In some sense I would agree with you that fame could be stored as literally fame instead of items, what maybe would take less place in clan inventory (depending how much fame would be stacked in 1 slot), but on the other hand it wouldn't really make a sense as fame isn't some item and giving certain amounts of fame with current system is better as fame is stored as fame items, which have value from 10 to 40 fame.

What I would like to suggest that fame could be given based on ATM giving cash concept, that player just enters amount of fame he wants to give and based on what type of items there are in clan inventory, the closest amount of fame to the entered number would be given to the player straight away as fame instead of items. There could be additional button added when clicking on a player in clan list, then some small window could pop up where fame amount would be entered or window with menu of amounts which could be given. This would simplify fame giving a lot and as for me, wouldn't require a lot of development, also would make sense, as fame won't be dropping daily, then there won't be really a point storing those items for the player in his inventory, so players will always sell them straight away.

And OF COURSE, we still don't know what other mechanics we will have to obtain fame in part 3, apart from the bandit attack
Don't focus only on the clan system (group playability). some people prefer to play alone, so Endgame Part 3 should give ACCESSIBILITY to everyone, either individually (no clan) or in groups.
Fame stealing from sites will be also added and this I think would allow for individual players gain fame from sites if they wouldn't like how their clan management staff was distributing the fame.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Being the leader of my clan, I like that many of you come up with ideas that can take our game to whole new levels (I don't mean more new levels tho haha 😂) and I do agree with many of the ideas mentioned above since I see many of you gave a deep thought on how the game can become more interesting and balanced in the future.

Personally, I believe supplies should be farmable in the future since it's a very basic need for holding a gate for clans and instead they should focus on making jump links, kits and other new war helping inventions (if they invent) worth buying with gold coins.

I think wars will be balanced if supplies were farmable so that every player will get his basic need to support his clan against rich players who spam their gold coins on {{supplies}} and kits (that's why supplies should be farmable) which makes war very one sided and pretty much imbalanced. (currently, that's how the game is unfortunately.)
Therefore, I believe supplies must be easier to get for the members of the clan who wish to work hard in the war.

Last but not least, I think leaders and their right hands should still hold some sort of power so that they can look after their clans. (A clan is not a jungle where a player can join and have equal powers to go against their leaders and right hands just so he/she can abuse them for god's sake hehe xd)
Thanks for reading!! 😊

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Buildings instead of giving medals, should give fame directly:
(/)

any player can collect fame from a buildingr > fame is stored in the clan inventory
(x)

Why store in inventory? It's better if it goes to the player's fame directly as you mentioned. Fame value will not drop. So it makes sense to remove the "Medals & Gold Nuggets"

the leader and moderators can distribute fame to the clan through a new button
(/)

This option should be available to clan Leaders & Right Hands if they wish to distribute the fame to other members.

fame is distributed to clan members automatically depending on the percentage of activity they have done
This part will put limitations on players. I like that DS is an open-world game. But we shouldn't put limitations.

(I think that) the problem this is trying to address is the fact that it would prevent lazy players from getting more fame compared to a hardworking player.

The more freedom to manipulate fame, the better.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Judging by that disappointing update delay, and the number of changes and work that Part 3 will require, it's safe to say that the last part will take a full 2-3 years for development.

Status
Not open for further replies.