Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
well dinoville is smallest map with rarest mob spawn rate. Even tho every player from every europe and america servers will come

how will we even fit in dinoville xD
In the past PTR tests, there was a "queue" system, where the servers would be limited to a number of players. Perhaps they would do the same here.

Nonetheless, I agree that too many players in one spot will result in an FPS drop and all sorts of lag.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Will the new Lily items arrive when part 2 is officially released or will there be a part 2.1?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Nonetheless, I agree that too many players in one spot will result in an FPS drop and all sorts of lag.
I think at first yes, but when the players find out that they won't be able to do pvp with the tyrannosaurus on the ptr, they will leave

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Once the update is about to be implemented, what will happen to the fame of players who previously won Sheriff election in their respective servers?

Normally, when a player win a Sheriff election, they have around 2 Million fame. These players will have an unfair advantage, where they could re-apply to the Sheriff position right after this update have been implemented.

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
The question I really want to ask is how can we experience something in 1 or 3 days because, as you know, the sheriff's elections last about 14 days

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The question I really want to ask is how can we experience something in 1 or 3 days because, as you know, the sheriff's elections last about 14 days
Se va a reducir el tiempo

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The brontos will start tworking soon.

My reaction to this information. Will see if anything concerning Silver crown is present.
Also I forgot my ptr account already.
I think all accounts will be reset or even deleted. It was like that in balance update ptr, so don't worry :D

...Chateau...

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Chateau
Clan
-
We are finally at a point that a public PTR makes sense to stress test the new mechanics of the Endgame Update Part 2 with more users than just the internal team of testers, GMs and devs. :sweatgrinning:

So we plan to start the Endgame Part 2 Public PTR this week on Wednesday. I think 1-3 days will be enough to fully test the new Townhall's election cycles and the rest of the new mechanics.

What should be tested on the PTR:
  • Townhall election system
    • Can you reach the Sheriff's position through the tiers from bottom to top?
  • Monument building ranking & new Sheriff highlight
    • Can you place yourself on the Sheriffs Monument and does the highlighting for newly elected Sheriffs work?
  • Overhauled Fame mechanics and combat wear mechanics
    • Is the Fame now persistent and does not deplete anymore?
    • Is the Fame from clothes correctly rewarded by wear based on combat time?

Restrictions on the PTR:
  • On login a fresh new avatar is prepared with the following:
    • level 55
    • lots of Dino Dollars
    • lots of Fame
    • a few Gold Coins to purchase T-Rex etc from Silver Lily's Emporium
    • starts in the town center of Dinoville
  • Only Dinoville is accessible -- the other maps are closed.

More details to follow later this week in an announcement. Looking forward to see who reaches the top 10 positions on the Sheriffs Monument at the end of the public PTR testing. We might give out some little rewards :cheeky:
ok, how much longer for you to test this whole update? want to test but we won't have the maps? also because we also need to see how the portals of the new update will work and you launch me a test that will only have ville? they need more time to better organize this update and they must know very well that it's not worth it and it would even be good to fix bugs that the game has... but after all this update doesn't make sense like this test, nothing else makes sense in this game... lol i miss the old game

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
ok, how much longer for you to test this whole update? want to test but we won't have the maps? also because we also need to see how the portals of the new update will work and you launch me a test that will only have ville? they need more time to better organize this update and they must know very well that it's not worth it and it would even be good to fix bugs that the game has... but after all this update doesn't make sense like this test, nothing else makes sense in this game... lol i miss the old game
were you at the balance update ptr? if you remember correctly, many players instead of testing and commenting on the retofeed, were all playing pvp with Rex.
also because we also need to see how the portals of the new update will work and you launch me a test that will only have ville? t
the portals update will be in part 3 of the final game, we are currently in part 2 of the final game and we will test the town hall.

...Chateau...

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Chateau
Clan
-
were you at the balance update ptr? if you remember correctly, many players instead of testing and commenting on the retofeed, were all playing pvp with Rex.

the portals update will be in part 3 of the final game, we are currently in part 2 of the final game and we will test the town hall.
players never take these tests seriously, including the balancing test, they complain to this day, in short, nothing in this game is thought out before being put into practice, basically players just want an "easier" way to get things done and little do they know that what's to come will only delay their progress, at least for those who really play well because there's a lot of loose in this game wanting things the easy way, especially those who support this update. There's a lot to change and they want to mess with something more complex first and the chances of it going wrong are very high. I talk about the portals because we're going to need the fame but since it's just a test they'll already give everything chewed up for the players to play with a little

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
well dinoville is smallest map with rarest mob spawn rate. Even tho every player from every europe and america servers will come

how will we even fit in dinoville xD
In the past PTR tests, there was a "queue" system, where the servers would be limited to a number of players. Perhaps they would do the same here.

Good point. I guess it will lag a bit for a few players as the townhall stuff is all in dinoville. We can not avoid that. The queue will help a bit so that it does not go overboard.

Will we get silver crown from election yet?
Jup the update will be mostly feature complete apart from a few UX/UI imporvements left to do.

Will the new Lily items arrive when part 2 is officially released or will there be a part 2.1?
As the current items at Lillys are not around much we will add new items in a later update where we also plan to implement shop filtering similar to the inventory filtering. Otherwise its hard to find the items you are searching for if we stuff a lot of things in there. So 2.1 update yes.

Once the update is about to be implemented, what will happen to the fame of players who previously won Sheriff election in their respective servers?

Normally, when a player win a Sheriff election, they have around 2 Million fame. These players will have an unfair advantage, where they could re-apply to the Sheriff position right after this update have been implemented.
They will have an advantage but that will quickly be mitigated once a few elections have been won as your invested fame is consumed whe getting an office. Also players that never have won a certain office position get a big fame boost on their investment, making it easier to reach new offices.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
players never take these tests seriously, including the balancing test, they complain to this day, in short, nothing in this game is thought out before being put into practice, basically players just want an "easier" way to get things done and little do they know that what's to come will only delay their progress, at least for those who really play well because there's a lot of loose in this game wanting things the easy way, especially those who support this update. There's a lot to change and they want to mess with something more complex first and the chances of it going wrong are very high. I talk about the portals because we're going to need the fame but since it's just a test they'll already give everything chewed up for the players to play with a little
Well if you looked at the game properly you would see that it isn't complete-able in some/most server. By complete-able I mean achieving sheriff position as a solo player. To my current knowledge the one complaining about the update currently are the loose that want to win easy election from just sitting in an alliance waiting for their turn.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
We are going back to how the game was in 2015 and players are still complaining because they got so comfortable winning their election in peace behind big alliances, that they are afraid of a new system that challenges their peace.
  • Balance Update fixed all Dino & Weapons, including Implants & Techs (/)
  • Endgame Mechanic will change the Town Hall to how it was in 2014 when we could re-apply for an election, meaning more wars. (/)
  • Endgame Mechanics will also help retain old players in the game. (/)
  • Maps Modification is next on the list.
The only thing that is lacking in my opinion is a change in the gameplay of Low level, which I am sure has been noted by Devs. After fixing those issues, then they could jump on introducing new content.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Another important question... will the rex come to lily's store in 2.0 or 2.1? I think the answer is obvious but I want to remove that doubt.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The only thing that is lacking in my opinion is a change in the gameplay of Low level, which I am sure has been noted by Devs. After fixing those issues, then they could jump on introducing new content.
Don't forget that there are other issues that make the game tedious and are a factor that make players quit, for example. Loot, quests, Economy/Trade, basically PvE content needs an rework

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Okaaay.

And why don't you add more cosmetics to Lily's emporium for 2.0, Just so the store is not so empty. Some of us players will need a reason or more to spend silver crowns.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
we also need to see how the portals of the new update will work
I don't. What for do you need to test them? :LOL:
And why don't you add more cosmetics to Lily's emporium for 2.0, Just so the store is not so empty. Some of us players will need a reason or more to spend silver crowns.
highway just said that it will be added in 2.1 version of endgame :D

...Chateau...

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Chateau
Clan
-
Bem, se você olhasse para o jogo corretamente, veria que ele não é completo em alguns / na maioria dos servidores. Por completo, quero dizer alcançar a posição de xerife como jogador solo. Pelo que sei, quem está reclamando da atualidade atualmente são os soltos que querem ganhar uma eleição apenas sentados em uma aliança esperando sua vez.
[/CITAR]

e o resto quem reclama é quem não tá na aliança dominante e quer tudo fácil também, é a mesma coisa cara.. o jogo tem vários problemas pra ser corrigido essa aliança x inimigos é o menor problema

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
highway just said that it will be added in 2.1 version of endgame :D
I know, but I would have liked them to add 2 or 3 more things for 2.0.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
I know, but I would have liked them to add 2 or 3 more things for 2.0.
if they are not going to add it in the 2.0 part, it means that these things are not ready

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Before moving on to the PTR of endgame part 2, I would like to give some other suggestions/ideas for part 3.
  • Silver Crowns: Being such a precious currency it makes sense to sell it at a good price in the market, since the game needs more ways to get DDS, and it would keep the balance for players who want to get rex quickly.
We must also remember that when endgame part 3 arrives, there will be many battles and wars and it will mean a high loss of dds.
  • Gold nuggets (mine buildings). Nuggets and gold should also be able to be sold to dds.
  • Buildings attacks and healing: When a building is attacked, the more players are in the red zone, the longer the building is drained. The same with healing. This will allow an equal advantage and disadvantage for both attackers and defenders.
  • Buildings without occupants (Stealing resources): When the building becomes gray or without occupants, there will be a time of 10s that will not allow you to supply the traveling gate/mine, during that time, any player can steal resources from the buildings.
This other idea could also apply:
Steal medals from players: Those players who collect the medals, they will go directly to their personal inventory but they will not be able to send them to the clan until the combat is idle, if said player dies, a certain amount of medals will fall to the ground, and any player can pick them up.
  • Supplies: Supplies should be available in dino dollars or by hunting bandits.
  • Modification of maps for bandit raids: I have been checking the traveling gates and I see that there are many travel gates that are located in a narrow or very enclosed place, this will be unattractive when bandit raids happen, as there will not be much space to defend. Therefore, it is still necessary to modify several parts of the maps.
  • Bandits: Bandits should give loot bags with medals or gold.
  • Occupation of a building: The display of the player who recently supplied the building should disappear and only show the clan name (to avoid harassment or related problems).
  • Group chat: A new chat to create groups of 5-10, this idea is similar to the squads in PG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.