xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
Turkish shop no longer gives that gap advantage. (Yes still cheap compared to EU shop)
The cheapest one is Argentinian or Brazilian afaik atm
in my clan as well as alliance there are some with turkish and brazilian shops...I let them tell me what 22k gold costs there...

the brazilian shop is only 2€ cheaper than the turkish shop...

but what annoys me the most is that according to the conversion in the German shop I buy 22k with 100€...

in a Turkish or Brazilian shop, 100€ would be 72k gold
:mad:

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
in my clan as well as alliance there are some with turkish and brazilian shops...I let them tell me what 22k gold costs there...

but what annoys me the most is that according to the conversion in the German shop I buy 22k with 100€...

That's local pricing. It's something good, but not when it's abused. The abuse of local pricing has made Turkish and Latin American shop prices more expensive. There are hundreds of European players who buy cheap shop accounts and spam gold coins in wars. That's a game changer and something that's not legal. It's annoying, and let's hope they take the required actions to avoid this.

Now, let's stay on topic. This thread is supposed to be about the Endgame Update Part 2. :p

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Will you turn on the PTR Server before the update arrives? So will we be able to test the update ?
Yes like others said It will possibly no public PTR. But on the otherhand there might be one with set constrains to test the towhall in a faster turnaround as a stress test. Will be announced if that is planned and when. But certainly only for max 3 days.

It has been planned that whichever player with the highest achievement points will be on the Sheriff monuments. The highest achievement point means completing all the achievements at 100%. That is an easy thing to do, almost everyone can get 100% on every achievement.

If 2 players have high achievement points then the event points will be what differentiate them.

However. There is a bit of unfairness in the proposed idea. Players with the highest event points are usually the ones who are old since they have been doing events for a long time. And there are many old players in Eu1 & Am1.

In given scenarios, those old players will always be dominating the Sheriff monuments. Players who have been after them, will not get a chance to compete for the monument. How can a player who has been in the game catch up to those event points?
Thats also why we extend the current achievements chains and add ones to reduce the chance that players will have the same points on the monument. This will also reduce the probability that event achievement points as the event points are only considered when having exactly the same achievement points.
And also in the future we will add more if 100% again :p

About achievements, there are still no achievements for heat regulator, weapon reflection implants and dino reflection, freezer tech, like achievements for acquiring them and upgrading to certain lvls, same thing is about yager and showstopper. There are also no achievements for upgrading everything to 55 lvl. Those achievements I think would be even easier to add than the new ones, as they already exist for other things and lvls.
Thanks to poining that out! @Alewx might have added them already. But in he will look into in if not :p

There wasn't said anything sure about protection, before I think highway or alewx mentioned that it could be changed to dds instead of fame. Is it still considered to be changed or it will stay as it is right now?
Yes its changed to dollars now.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
This will also reduce the probability that event achievement points as the event points are only considered when having exactly the same achievement points.
And also in the future we will add more if 100% again
What I meant is, it's very easy to get 100% achievement points. Once this update is released, more players will be motivated to get their achievement at 100%.

The unfair situation will occur when 1 player who has been doing events since 2015, with very high Event Points, keeps dominating the Sheriff Monuments.

There's a handful in EU1 with achievement points of over 4000.

So the competition will be limited to the oldest player only.

As an example, I — as a player who joined the game in 2020, who has been doing every event, accumulating all these event points, who already have Sheriff, will I have a chance to compete for the Sheriff monument against a player who has been doing these events since 2015?— Absolutely not.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Out of topic maybe, triforge achievements are very hard to make for non p2win player or for player without turkish or brasil shops.
I was referring mainly to EU1 demographics, where this server has many native players who don't have these Turk or Brazilian shop but rather uses their own native shop.

And as I've noticed there are a few of them gradually completing their achievements — yes that also includes the ones that need to pay like Triforge Q10 wearables.

Also, it's a good thing to note.

Players who are P2W, using Turk or Br shop won't bother to get their achievements to 100%, because they play only for war and invading other servers.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
About achievements, there are still no achievements for heat regulator, weapon reflection implants and dino reflection, freezer tech, like achievements for acquiring them and upgrading to certain lvls, same thing is about yager and showstopper. There are also no achievements for upgrading everything to 55 lvl. Those achievements I think would be even easier to add than the new ones, as they already exist for other things and lvls. Not saying anything bad about new achievements, they are cool.
Oh boy how did that get missed., definitly changing that.

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
That's local pricing. It's something good, but not when it's abused. The abuse of local pricing has made Turkish and Latin American shop prices more expensive. There are hundreds of European players who buy cheap shop accounts and spam gold coins in wars. That's a game changer and something that's not legal. It's annoying, and let's hope they take the required actions to avoid this.

Now, let's stay on topic. This thread is supposed to be about the Endgame Update Part 2. :p
Filipino players getting USD shops even though economy is bad 👁👄👁 they need local pricing too

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
What I meant is, it's very easy to get 100% achievement points. Once this update is released, more players will be motivated to get their achievement at 100%.

The unfair situation will occur when 1 player who has been doing events since 2015, with very high Event Points, keeps dominating the Sheriff Monuments.

There's a handful in EU1 with achievement points of over 4000.

So the competition will be limited to the oldest player only.

As an example, I — as a player who joined the game in 2020, who has been doing every event, accumulating all these event points, who already have Sheriff, will I have a chance to compete for the Sheriff monument against a player who has been doing these events since 2015?— Absolutely not.
i think the point here is ur not supposed to. pls come at me in all different ways if im wrong

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
i think the point here is ur not supposed to. pls come at me in all different ways if im wrong
Not supposed to what? Compete for the Sheriff's monument?

Expand your point.

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
new map+more levels+more transport quests = game will die👍👍👍👍👍👍👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

(remove transport quests !)
My friend, everyone knows that something new has to come, but the best way to increase achievement points is the fastest way to increase missions and achievement points, new missions, a new map or events.

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
Not supposed to what? Compete for the Sheriff's monument?

Expand your point.
My point is, if you aren't a game veteran then u don't deserve to be put in the middle of DV on a statue

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
game veteran
(x)(x)(x)

1. How do you even determine if someone is a veteran of the game or not, based on what metric?

2. If your logic is true, then this change about the monument is useless. Because it favors only a handful of people instead of the entire community.

3. It has been said that this change in the monument is to keep players (who have won Sheriff) active in the game so that they can still have "another goal to chase".

If a 2020 Sheriff cannot compete with a 2015 Sheriff, then what's the point of me staying?

I believe this is a detail that escaped the developer while planning this idea. Nonetheless, it is something that would have an unfair result. It is definitely not a positive change.

Last edited:

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
(x)(x)(x)

1. How do you even determine if someone is a veteran of the game or not, based on what metric?

2. If your logic is true, then this change about the monument is useless. Because it favors only a handful of people instead of the entire community.

3. It has been said that this change in the monument is to keep players (who have won Sheriff) active in the game so that they can still have "another goal to chase".

If a 2020 Sheriff cannot compete with a 2015 Sheriff, then what's the point of me staying?

I believe this is a detail that escaped the developer while planning this idea. Nonetheless, it is something that would have an unfair result. It is definitely not a positive change.
but it's not unfair that an older player is ahead of the younger ones in the monument, the old player did more things, invested more time, did more events etc. it's a merit, like it or not

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
but it's not unfair that an older player is ahead of the younger ones in the monument, the old player did more things, invested more time, did more events etc. it's a merit, like it or not
Unfair advantage to a certain demographic.

And for how long that old player will stay on the monument? As long as he keeps doing event? Forever?

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
1677239025631.png

well you can always chase ur points but you sound like you aren't a game veteran, i'm not, and did you see me complaining about me not getting into the monument?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
(x)

Being a veteran or not have nothing to do with Sheriff's monument. Nobody even gives a toss about veteran.

There are players who create their account ages ago, do not play for some time, then start to play again. (That's why accounts that are inactive are not deleted in the game)

well you can always chase ur points
(x)
Cannot.

Player 1 - started playing in 2015, already a Sheriff, has 100% achievement score, has 6,200 event points. (Completed all events for +5 years)

Player 2 - started playing in 2020, already a Sheriff, has 100% achievement score, has 2,600 event points (Completed all events for 2 years)

Not possible to even challenge the Sheriff's monument, let alone chasing the points if Player 1 keeps doing events.

As soon as this update hits, there is 1 player in Eu1 who will stay on the Sheriff monument basically forever.

did you see me complaining
There is a demographic interested in competing for the monument, and those who aren't. You're the latter and I'm the former, hence my complaints.

Last edited:

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Unfair advantage to a certain demographic.

And for how long that old player will stay on the monument? As long as he keeps doing event? Forever?
in terms of achievement points, it's not unfair at all that old players have more than new players, and if the monument is going to be based on that, there's nothing you can do about it.
if you want the monument to be more "competitive" you should ask for it to be based on the players' PvP activity points, for example, amount of enemies killed, amount of buildings drained/defended, etc.
but you know very well that the developers won't do that.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
if you want the monument to be more "competitive" you should ask for it to be based on the players' PvP activity points, for example, amount of enemies killed, amount of buildings drained/defended, etc.
:info:(/)

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
It is not related to these issues, but there will be a sale of mi vio once in 3 days, I stayed active for about 7 hours and waited for the sale of vio, but there was no sale of vio.

Attachments

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
It is not related to these issues, but there will be a sale of mi vio once in 3 days, I stayed active for about 7 hours and waited for the sale of vio, but there was no sale of vio.
Bad timing :sweatgrinning::D

_R E D E A S_

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- A C K E R M A N -
Clan
Golden Army

Even before we launched the Endgame Part 1 update, we were incredibly excited to see how you would respond to it ‒ we were thrilled by your numerous ideas, suggestions and discussions in the last thread! Because that thread has reached 60+ pages by now, we decided to start a new one specifically for Endgame Part 2.

We really appreciate the interest you are showing in our updates and have been eagerly following where in the game you are placing your new Jump Links (notice: loud)!

And since all the parts in our "Endgame" series of updates are so closely connected, some of you were already keen to ask when Part 2 would be released shortly after Part 1 had launched.

Similar to how we gave you a glimpse of our plans for Part 1, here is what we have planned to do with Part 2:

"Hard" Fame

So far, fame has been a fleeting element of which your ranger loses a certain percentage at the end of the day. What if we would just stop that from happening? What if, instead, you had it in your own hands to decide what you want to use your hard-earned fame for?
  • You will no longer be losing fame at the end of the day.
  • Customization items will now provide fame based on their actual usage, i.e. fame points will be added to your balance every time a customization item wears down a bit.
    • There will be no more “daily fame bonus” on top of that.
  • Holding Travel Gates and Claims will continue to be a vital source of fame.
  • Fame will be essential for earning Silver Crowns through the Town Hall.
    • For the new election system it will be necessary that the Fame value of other players is no longer visible via their profile.

Townhall Rework

Over time, elections in the Town Hall have proven to be somewhat inflexible and, unfortunately, not very desirable across the full range of offices. Climbing the office hierarchy was just a necessary means for reaching the office of Sheriff. But what if every position in Town Hall was actually desirable because it provided a useful reward?
  • Silver Crowns will be issued for attaining an office through elections.
    • The higher the office rank, the more Silver Crowns are awarded.
  • New election system will keep known offices, but introduce dynamic number of seats.
    • The number of seats can be adjusted based on various factors.
    • Offices are no longer organized in a strictly pyramidal structure, but the order of offices in their ranking remains the same.
  • New application process!
    • Applications are no longer made for a specific office, the only choice is between Street, District and Town (as available).
    • Similar to auctions, you spend fame points on your application but cannot see directly what other players are spending.
      • But: Over the course of your running application, you will receive additional information that can help you with assessing your chances.
      • The amount of invested fame can be increased for a running application.
    • At the end of a Street/District/Town evaluation period, players will be ranked according to the fame points they spent in applications. Then, the game will assign them a position from the list of offices according to their ranking.
      • For example, the player who spent the most fame in Town elections will be granted the office of Sheriff.
        • Note: Since no office can be skipped on the way to the top, this player in our example would only become Sheriff if they had reached the office of Marshal before.
    • During evaluation, players will receive an internal fame bonus for offices they have not reached before, which means that they are more likely to be elected to these offices than players who have reached these offices before.

Sheriffs Monument

Since fame points will no longer be an openly comparable value, and the new election system will lead to more fluctuating individual fame point balances, the way the Sheriffs Monument works will have to change.
  • Instead of fame, the number of collected achievement points will determine Sheriffs’ positions on the monument.
    • Event achievement points are excluded from the calculation.
  • Newly-elected first-time Sheriffs will appear at the top of the monument for three consecutive days, no matter their achievement points. This is to ensure that a proper Sheriff party can be held!
  • The Top 50 Sheriffs according to achievement points will be shown in the monument listing.
  • New achievements: With achievement points becoming the new benchmark figure on the Sheriffs Monument, we want to give you more ways to rack up your score! Stay tuned…

T-Rex Coming to Silver Lily's Emporium (and more)

Laeticia Sceatta is not resting on her laurels of being the talk of the town. Instead, she is busy preparing new exciting items to be offered through her store in central Dinoville!
  • New clothing items will be added.
    • The selection of items is planned to be seasonal, i.e. some items might only be available for a certain time before they reappear again at a later date.
    • Many of these items will only be available to players who have reached the office of Sheriff before.
    • There will be even more items in the future that are not limited to clothing. Stay tuned…
  • Filters and search will be added to the store window due to the greater selection of items.
  • This is a big one: T-Rex is coming to the Emporium, and it will not be exclusive to Sheriffs!
    • The office of Ranger is required for purchase.

Now hold on! Does everyone who has merely managed to become a Ranger get a T-Rex cheap?!

NO!

If you earned Silver Crowns solely by being elected a Ranger again and again, you would need to be elected several hundred times to afford the T-Rex from Silver Lily’s Emporium… It’s not impossible, but it is safe to say that this would take you several years of time.
Remember that higher offices provide greater amounts of Silver Crowns, with the office of Sheriff granting the largest amount in a single election. So, as you try to rise to higher and higher offices via the new election system at the Town Hall, you'll automatically collect lots and lots of Silver Crowns ‒ even if you never make it to Sheriff, you'll eventually be able to afford the T-Rex! And that’s a promise.

The last PTR server was in 2021. We came to 2023, but at least we want the PTR server to be opened for morale, we will try to new update ,we need PTR :sleep::sleep::sleep:

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black

Argentina is in a bad state of economy, do u want them to pay 55$ for 22k gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.