vishwa27

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
KrishanJam
Clan
-Hollywood Thrills-
@Highway is the supply and receive fame from gates in part 2 or 3 of the endgame update?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
in endgame part 3, outlaw players should be able to attack buildings (and steal medals/gold), but they should not be able to claim the building.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
in endgame part 3, outlaw players should be able to attack buildings (and steal medals/gold), but they should not be able to claim the building.
Why?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Because it is supposed that in the game, the outlaws have the role of "bandits", that is to say, basically it would be like the bandit raid but in players.

Also remember that Endgame 3 aims to give small clans (and maybe solo players) a chance, so they can get some fame.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
When are they adding new map with outlaw bandit camp instead of outlaw hunter camps. I don't want to be a Dv sherrif I want to be outlaw camp sheriff. Join the dark side.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
When are they adding new map with outlaw bandit camp instead of outlaw hunter camps. I don't want to be a Dv sherrif I want to be outlaw camp sheriff. Join the dark side.
Somebody want's to be a gangster

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
But actually good idea for something new for the new map, I would like to see also some quests or concepts related with confrontation and instead of helping somebody with something (current quests), there could be some activities allowing to do some bad stuff :) :sneaky: :devilish:

Godirineynoxy

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
The chaoss
Clan
The revolution
Sm No caso do Novo level queremos 55ao65 com masmorra para caça semanais e eventos, no novo mapa The Island, Novo dinossauro Carnivoro Spinossauro no jogo queremosuito isso e PASSE de batalha com Skinsssss de armas tbm.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I don't know if you know albion online, but in that game there are survival maps where everyone is "outlaw" and if they kill you you lose everything. In fact i recently came up with something for ds based on that. Many famous mmo are using this kind of maps.

This idea is for hardcore gamers or who ask for more difficult challenges.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I don't know if you know albion online, but in that game there are survival maps where everyone is "outlaw" and if they kill you you lose everything. In fact i recently came up with something for ds based on that. Many famous mmo are using this kind of maps.

In past ds was like this a bit, without any sort of protection and when u died u didn't lose dd but things from your inventory. Looks like this sort of thing didnt go good with the game so they changed it.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies

Scrap that idea man, the devs intend this game to be for kids and casual gamers. Hardcore gamers like us don't really fit for this game. Your effort are just being wasted and even if it's not you are just getting the short end of the stick. It's not rewarding to try hard in this worthless game. Be like me and just do casual chilling with a friend. People that still try hard in this game do it out of spite for their enemies that's just a waste of time and hold no particular achievement in my opinion.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
I wish part 3 would make the war between attacker and defenders more competitive and frantic.
currently the game is very casual and easy in that regard

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
In past ds was like this a bit, without any sort of protection and when u died u didn't lose dd but things from your inventory. Looks like this sort of thing didnt go good with the game so they changed it.
I didn't like it, I had lost many items needed for upgrading e.e

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
*unlocks trauma from when I lost my gray skin*

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Highway already said that the bounty hunters will return and it will be an item that we can buy in the lily emporium
But no point buying since the entire server are a whole alliance cause there is no enemy to use it on :v

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
But no point buying since the entire server are a whole alliance cause there is no enemy to use it on :v
Go otis without prot, enemies take skull and boom, you call outlaw hunter. Also it could be used in @vansh strategy

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
In Endgame 3 I would like each map to be unique in the game. For example, this mine building should yield a lot of gold resources Because it's located at a very important excavation site in Goldfields.

1680714816818.png1680714853006.png

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
After the feedback we got from you during the "Open PTR" test we re-evaluated and improved a few things. Most notable change took place revolving around the fame sources.

Game Buildings
  • Some Items generated from buildings are worth more to match clothing fame.
  • Items are produced 1/3 faster allowing better distribution around your clan members.
  • Increased claims item value compared to gate items making claims more valuable to operate.
  • Items you have stocked from current live version remain to give the old fame value.
Customization Fame (Clothing,Skins,Saddle, etc.)
  • Limited fame per day a player can get out of the customization items. This is required to not cause unfair advantage or encourage illegal activities to get more fame than your competitors.
  • Customization item wear will not affect attributes anymore and only affect how much fame the item has left in its pool.
  • Each player has 1 hour of combat time per day to get fame from the customization item pool they currently have equipped.
  • Items will only wear out if fame is taken from their pool based on the time you spent in combat. When your daily hour of fame ends, your equipped fashionable items will not continue to wear out (until the next "hour of fame").
  • Clothing items will have 4 hours of fame in them and can be refreshed at any time using dino dollars.

Other changes are mostly tweaks, improvements of the usability and code stability. Still overall it's quite some changes compared to the last "Open PTR" you could test. So we plan to do another open test next week. It will be announced in the forum as usual.

Happy easter :mrgreen::mad::sick::devilish:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
After the feedback we got from you during the "Open PTR" test we re-evaluated and improved a few things. Most notable change took place revolving around the fame sources.

Game Buildings
  • Items are produced 1/3 faster allowing better distribution around your clan members.
  • Increased claims item value compared to gate items making claims more valuable to operate.
  • Items you have stocked from current live version remain to give the old fame value.
Customization Fame (Clothing,Skins,Saddle, etc.)
  • Limited fame per day a player can get out of the customization items. This is required to not cause unfair advantage or encurage illegal activities to get more fame than your competitors.
  • Customization item wear will not affect attributes anymore and only affect how much fame the item has left in its pool.
  • Each player has 1 hour of combat time per day to get fame from the customization item pool he is currently has equipped.
  • Items will only wear out if fame is taken from their pool based on the time you where in combat. When you depleted your daily hour of fame the items will not wear out anymore.
  • Clothing items will have 4 hours of fame in them and can be refreshed anytime with dino dollar.

Other changes are mostly tweaks, improvements of the usability and code stability. Still overall its quite some changes compared to the last "Open PTR" you could test. So we plan to do another open test next week. It will be announced in the forum as usual.

Happy easter :mrgreen::mad::sick::devilish:
That's cool, but will you be bringing the new items to the sheriff's shop this next PTR?

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
No that is not planned for the upcoming update. Later in 2.1 update where we add shop filtering like on the inventory.
Got it, one more question, do you already have an outline prepared of what is planned in detail for part 3? If so, when do you plan to post here on the forum?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

Game Buildings
You don't think that stealing objects from a building is necessary now?, because despite everything, there will still be an advantage for the powerful clans.
Are there any other changes related to buildings?

Other changes are mostly tweaks, improvements of the usability and code stability. Still overall it's quite some changes compared to the last "Open PTR" you could test. So we plan to do another open test next week. It will be announced in the forum as usual.
So the new ptr will have all maps open?

we will try the "surprise" for maujack mountains that you mentioned in the previous thread?, can you give us more clues... how we will hunt brachis in MM? :sneaky:

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You don't think that stealing objects from a building is necessary now?, because despite everything, there will still be an advantage for the powerful clans.
that is mechanical change of the game and something for part3 rather than breaking it over the knee now.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

So the new ptr will have all maps open?

we will try the "surprise" for maujack mountains that you mentioned in the previous thread?, can you give us more clues, how we will hunt brachis in MM? :sneaky:
During our internal talks about the fame changes we already had ideas, but we needed to keep it seperate from part2 for now as that stuff is all planned for part3 and needs a carefull approach.

As for the maps, yes its possible that we keep them open so you can test the other things in MM as well as the building changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.