XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I think it would be a great idea to add a new, big and cozy saddle for the ranger who gets the job of sheriff, it's like having a new variation of saddles for your ranger to visually differentiate from the others by being sheriff, and thus giving to understand that he is a player of higher rank.

I think many of us agree that our ranger and DS needs more customization.

That's why I would like them to add visual effects or skins of our weapons to The New Store (Tokens).

View attachment 43790
This is a fairly old fanmade, but it can serve as an idea.

Our weapon's vfx could also be multi-colored. I think this will not be difficult, the developers have done it before. :p

add an item and change the color: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/10-dinosaur-weapon-balance.18438/post-49069

Another idea is based on halo infinite, in halo there is a very interesting visual kill effect, and that could give more visual spectacle in wars.
It could also be useful when we kill a mob. :unsure:

View attachment 43791

Here is another example. There are also visual effects that work with the same player.

Another example, this will be added in a future event:

In this case, I also agree, and if you add an unequal saddle to the ones you already have in the game, which are the same but with different colors.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
I think it would be a great idea to add a new, big and cozy saddle for the ranger who gets the job of sheriff, it's like having a new variation of saddles for your ranger to visually differentiate from the others by being sheriff, and thus giving to understand that he is a player of higher rank.

In this case, I also agree, and if you add an unequal saddle to the ones you already have in the game, which are the same but with different colors.
I wonder if we can have 2 saddle colors in one. Like there can be a white and gold saddle for sheriff

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

some examples of saddle:

1652054248979.png

1652054319358.png

1652054351964.png

1652054444483.png

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
@Highway So what do you think of the players idea above new saddles? :incerto:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I like the recently displayed items, but I don't know, I feel like I need something more flashy or new

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
View attachment 43798
A little futuristic touch :D
this update could really open a lot of possibilities in terms of clothing/dinosaur skins. dont give up on this, we all know its WIP but you can really develop a lot of different types of clothing. it doesnt have to necessarily be specific to sheriff title. its all up to you after all, all im saying is there can be a huge diversity of clothing or dinosaur skins and this is a good chance of it happening.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
this update could really open a lot of possibilities in terms of clothing/dinosaur skins. dont give up on this, we all know its WIP but you can really develop a lot of different types of clothing. it doesnt have to necessarily be specific to sheriff title. its all up to you after all, all im saying is there can be a huge diversity of clothing or dinosaur skins and this is a good chance of it happening.
For a long time they have been asked to bring the black plague mask, the store might temporarily bring it on Halloween.

Reminder that dino storm has a steampunk theme:

1652276866368.png

1652277249973.png

1652277581948.png

1652277617922.png

1652277652609.png

D0ry

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
D0ry
Clan
- MaD BullS -
Yo pido que coloquen mas ropa a la moda, distintos peinados y colores de cabello para elegir, para hombres y mujeres :3

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i think it would be nice if it would be added with different clothes colors, like purple which has "alien" guy from 41 lvl npc group quest, where its needed to defend that guy from carno leader

the guy
1625587022230.png

i also would like to add that since new achievements will be added, you should add achievements related with guns, techs and implants which were added with maujak mountains update, the only achievements which i found related with those, were just buying/getting certain amounts of guns, techs and implants

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
KiLL_S m 0 K E
Clan
PeakY BlinderS
i think it would be nice if it would be added with different clothes colors, like purple which has "alien" guy from 41 lvl npc group quest, where its needed to defend that guy from carno leader

the guy
View attachment 43810

i also would like to add that since new achievements will be added, you should add achievements related with guns, techs and implants which were added with maujak mountains update, the only achievements which i found related with those, were just buying/getting certain amounts of guns, techs and implants
Give it 1 last shots devs mix steel legion pirate galaxy theme into dino storm create a new element of game and the game look fresh and new

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
-X-PAINE-X-
Clan
NONE
I want to know how this affects players who are already won sheriff and has T-rex, how do we earn tokens and are able to participate in this new update events?

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
game sucks and most of you losers who are trying to "better it" are nostalgia merchants in your mid 30s-40s of age yall need to get a life
devs are making easy money off you weirdos by coming here once every month and posting something useless to give you "hope" LOL most of you are a bunch of grown men and women who have accomplished nothing in they're actual life
i might have dementia because i dont remember asking

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
When will this update come or in how many months?

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
@Highway

Another way to demonstrate a charge superiority, release some kind of armor or something for your dinosaur, similar to how the armors that you developers were planning at the beginning of the game's programming were, we wanted to know or why we don't treat it as normal armor like Skins to avoid delays, well I don't know how it works..

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
@Highway since we have a better communication lately we all know game lacks a bit of variety for the past years. Last dinosaur released was god knows how long ago. When is a new dinosaur gonna be released? The game lacks a lot of carnivores and a lot of dinosaurs could be easily added and a lot of ideas have been posted in other posts inside this forum (including me). We all know you are working on this update currently and we did see progress being made from clothes you sent and stuff but a lot of years went by without something new and exciting to play with.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-A S L A N -
Clan
Legends
first of all, the absurdity of the silencing of the weapon when hunting in the game should be corrected. the game was more popular in previous years, and we could bring players to this game, but now players who came to this new system are saying they don't like the game. because the abilities given to bandits, especially when hunting, are very exaggerated. it's like it's impossible for newcomers to hunt and develop themselves

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-A S L A N -
Clan
Legends
as a clan leader, I listen to the complaints of all players. I lost a lot of players after the latest update. a large number of players have left this game.
first of all, silencing the weapon and disabling the healing implant does not work at all is a big factor in this

Status
Not open for further replies.