Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Will there be a special outfit for female sheriffs? It is important to have different colored Sheriff outfits for each update in the Token store ✅ Seeing as there are clothes for Tokens, but we haven't seen any specials for female Sheriff
1654029390644.png1654029403924.png

Last edited:

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Is it possible to make some changes to this special dragon skin? Something different where can change the style of the T rex a little bit to really look like a dragon. Perhaps, a coloring with black at the tips of the scales and the yellow tone to a bright gold. If not, it will just be another Reptile skin but with a different color

1654087859530.png

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
I just had a few things to say:

1) When this update comes out, if say we have reached Governer will we be awarded the tokens until before? i.e all the tokens that a new player would get going from Ranger to Governer?

2) Why not keep becoming Sheriff as a way to get Rex as well so that it can be unlocked either by tokens or by getting Sheriff

3) Could we get like a Smaug kind of skin from Hobbit? (Sorry I dunno if it already exists)

Lastly thanks for sharing the cool pictures!

adri ds

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- DragonSlayer -I-
Clan
no clan
I just had a few things to say:

1) When this update comes out, if say we have reached Governer will we be awarded the tokens until before? i.e all the tokens that a new player would get going from Ranger to Governer?

2) Why not keep becoming Sheriff as a way to get Rex as well so that it can be unlocked either by tokens or by getting Sheriff

3) Could we get like a Smaug kind of skin from Hobbit? (Sorry I dunno if it already exists)

Lastly thanks for sharing the cool pictures!
for the second opinion we don't know how it will work and much still can't get sherrif because of there leader :/

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Ever since I see no PTR for the Endgame Mechanic, and that it will slowly be released onto the live servers, players would need more info on what to expect here, in order to prepare ourselves.

(Most important to the players who are going to have their elections while these small updates are being released)

• Part 1 (Jump Gates, ‘Celebrity’ Store, Tokens)
  • Part 2 (Townhall & Memorial rework)
  • Part 3 (Game building combat rework)

Part 1— "Tokens"

(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

Based on the info we got so far, we would be able to sell our fame and win elections in the town hall in exchange for Tokens, Tokens themselves will enable players to purchase T-Rex and items from the Celebrity Store.

After part 1 is released, it is expected that
  • Once a player wins an office, they will receive tokens
  • Elections in higher tier elections such as Assistant Deputy and Deputy will become more active.

Points that need to be addressed.
  1. Part 1 will give us access to the new Celebrity Shop, will the T-Rex be detached from the Sheriff's Office once this part happens?

2. Fame Decay, 75% fame return if we lost an election, will anything about fame be changed in part 1 or will that be for Part 2?

3. I would request that you post and prepare us about Token rewards for each office before releasing Part 1— How much Token will each office rewards us. In that way, it would prepare us, and players would not have to "re-apply" again after Part 1 occurs.

4. Approximately, how much delay (month/ weeks) would there be between Part 1 & Part 2?

Last edited:

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Ever since I see no PTR for the Endgame Mechanic, and that it will slowly be released onto the live servers, players would need more info on what to expect here, in order to prepare ourselves.

(Most important to the players who are going to have their elections while these small updates are being released)

Part 1— "Tokens"

(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

Based on the info we got so far, we would be able to sell our fame and win elections in the town hall in exchange for Tokens, Tokens themselves will enable players to purchase T-Rex and items from the Celebrity Store.

• Elections in higher tier elections such as Assistant Deputy and Deputy will become more active.

Points that need to be addressed.
  1. Part 1 will give us access to the new Celebrity Shop, will the T-Rex be detached from the Sheriff's Office once this part happens?

2. Fame Decay, 75% fame return if we lost an election, will anything about fame be changed in part 1 or will that be for Part 2?

3. I would request that you post and prepare us about Token rewards for each office before releasing Part 1— How much Token will each office rewards us. In that way, it would prepare us, and players would not have to "re-apply" again after Part 1 occurs.

4. Approximately, how much delay (month/ weeks) would there be between Part 1 & Part 2?
I don't think we're ready to test the update yet. At least, if they can show everything that is being planned or what they expect us to do on the PTR. The same thing will happen from the last gameplay update, everyone just wanted to have free dinosaurs and weapons and no one really tested the pvp quirk

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
Cuándo sale esto

Ícono verificado por la comunidad

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
this will be added in 2nd part, not 1st

Fame Decay, 75% fame return if we lost an election, will anything about fame be changed in part 1 or will that be for Part 2?
highway has said that they possibly will make that more than 75% would be returned if not all at all.

I don't think we're ready to test the update yet
i dont think that there would be any ptr at all, like what is there to test? customization items - no, item to spawn monsters - not really, only jump gates which could be tested just with devs themselves, GMs and testers group. as for me, i dont see anything what could be tested about 1st part

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
I see that everyone talks about the changes but I still don't see any release date for this, they should report more since it's been a long time.

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
A few technical and design parts are still in development. On the current schedule plan it looks like it should be ready on the next month. When testing runs smoothly it should not far away to be able to release it on the live servers.
Let's hope it doesn't take 1 year c:

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I see that everyone talks about the changes but I still don't see any release date for this, they should report more since it's been a long time.
probably because they don't know yet? i'd rather them be 100% sure instead of giving a date to satisfy a few people and keep changing it because of things that happen

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
this will be added in 2nd part, not 1st
I don't understand.

The first part is about Celebrity Shops and it has already been said that Token will be in first part. And in order to buy some items from this shop we would obviously need Token.

Or do you mean to say that the Token will be added in Part 1 and we would not be able to use them until Part 2?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
its better to wait more, rather than end up like cyberpunk ;)

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
I don't understand.

The first part is about Celebrity Shops and it has already been said that Token will be in first part. And in order to buy some items from this shop we would obviously need Token.

Or do you mean to say that the Token will be added in Part 1 and we would not be able to use them until Part 2?
if I'm not mistaken, the developer said that the tokens will be obtained through auctions and other ways, before part 2 of the update

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I don't understand.

tokens will be added at 1st part, but for now highway said that:
Its planned to use the Auction house for it and possibly a achievement chain to get your first tokens. It is controlled how much is added to the economy of the game as the tokens are very valuable.
also i've heard that there may be other ways of getting them

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
im not surprised that devs dont answer to some questions since they are repeated over and over again after the answer was already given or devs gave some info even without being asked and players ask again without reading

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
im not surprised that devs dont answer to some questions since they are repeated over and over again after the answer was already given or devs gave some info even without being asked and players ask again without reading
the internet life right?

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
That's why devs should care that GMs help out on the forum too. Only one or the other responds, in my view the GM role is beyond just helping within the game.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It's been a while since the devs and the community are talking about the topic again.

And it's not easy for some to remember the smallest details in a thread where there's about 10 page of unrelated posts.

And yep, while changing pages I noticed it.

Plus most of the thing said by highway was simply a draft & idea up until now. So it was easy to miss some info which had been confirmed.

That's why devs should care that GMs help out on the forum too. Only one or the other responds, in my view the GM role is beyond just helping within the game.
(/)

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
probablemente porque aún no lo saben? prefiero que estén 100% seguros en lugar de dar una fecha para satisfacer a algunas personas y seguir cambiando por cosas que suceden
[/COTIZAR]

Supongo que no queda nada más que esperar.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
that's what it SHOULD be, but i don't think i've seen a GM in the past two years, at least on am2.

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
i have an idea about relocating the armors in the game
I know the armor idea was discarded a long time ago (for causing a lot of bugs if I'm not mistaken) but with the arrival of the celebrity store I think this concept may come back with some changes.
First of all the armors wouldn't be anything over the top, just helmets and neck armor pieces and maybe something on the dino's back
the armors would be like "special" Saddle as they would be placed in the slot for conventional Saddle
it would be interesting for them to follow a more technological tone as well as a skin that has already been shown here containing futuristic glasses.
basically the armor would go from the back where the standard Saddleis to the dino's head
these new Saddle would obviously be much better than the conventional ones and maybe in addition to their base attribute they could provide some other advantage, such as slightly higher statistics than conventional saddles or even be repaired more easily with the use of gold or tokens for a price cheaper or even improved in a similar way to the triforge but always keeping the armor and attributes just improving what the Saddle has to offer
or even the possibility of having two attributes in a single item, such as strength and regeneration, agility and heat, etc (this may be a bit of an exaggeration but here's my idea anyway)

sorry for the huge text XD

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
About the town hall and its changes? what's new? Are they the same changes or are there already others?

The subject hasn't been talked about in a long time....

I don't mind the planned changes but I still don't understand how they will also avoid the rotations that the clans do. (sheriff and governor).

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
¿Sobre el ayuntamiento y sus cambios? ¿qué hay de nuevo? ¿Son los mismos cambios o ya hay otros?

Hace mucho que no se habla del tema....

No me importan los cambios planeados pero sigo sin entender cómo van a evitar también las rotaciones que hacen los clanes. (alguacil y gobernador).
[/COTIZAR]

Siento que deberían ser más cariñosos con la comunidad, se nota demasiado la falta de gente que responda.

Status
Not open for further replies.