Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello Xx-Tito-xX & fellow players, :angel:

The player's feedback is important to us and we, the GMs and our development team reviews the forum on regular basis. I must say, the players share fantastic ideas over the time, which clearly shows their association and love with the game:love:. Further I want to thank you @Cobra & @Pleiadian for their feedback for the transporter quests and looking forward for your continuous support and feedback from everyone in the future.:)

thanks & regards,

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Renaissance
Clan
-
Hello Xx-Tito-xX & fellow players, :angel:

The player's feedback is important to us and we, the GMs and our development team reviews the forum on regular basis. I must say, the players share fantastic ideas over the time, which clearly shows their association and love with the game:love:. Further I want to thank you @Cobra & @Pleiadian for their feedback for the transporter quests and looking forward for your continuous support and feedback from everyone in the future.:)

thanks & regards,

While you guys are at it, in the next major update that you are going to release, you should remove stands that players rarely go to. Like the title store, dino banks, newsstand, and more.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
unknown
Clan
não tem
While you guys are at it, in the next major update that you are going to release, you should remove stands that players rarely go to. Like the title store, dino banks, newsstand, and more.
don't think they should be removed but renew them

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
i would like to see the slots make a comeback. if i remember correctly, it was removed back in like 2014-2015?

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
unknown
Clan
não tem
They claim they didn't have enough "resources"? they can bring it back if they really wanted to tho. im bored

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
The Average HP left for Tyrannosaurus looks great :)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-ll- .The AleX. -ll-
Clan
Creo que finalmente podré usar el Parasaurolophus <3

zJuani02

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
zJuani02
Clan
xXGALACTICOSXx
Espero que con esta actualización podamos volver usar TODOS los dinos, ya que la mayoría usa pachy, anky y coelo, y dinos cómo carno, centro, brachy, parasauro ya casi que no quedan, estaría bueno que el PVP sea más variado y con más dinosaurios diferentes, por eso esta actualización dará mucho que hablar y probablemente sea la más esperadas por TODOS los jugadores, Saludos al equipo técnico y buena suerte con el desarrollo para que salga cuanto antes la actualización.

Alex-X

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Alex-X
Clan
Infamous
nos pueden mostrar de las armas también o recién van empezar con las armas?