Sango

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Sango-
Clan
-Ressurection-
hello i wanted to say something that came with the update that many of my friends didnt like too. Is that if you attack players for fun with just one skill that you doesnt stop attacking them. Before the update you could use skill on them without completly attacking them. I hope you c an change that and sorry for my bad english :)

-Headramnu-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
BigTaco
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
Hi. Old player here. My first real post on this forum.

I’m going to be brief, hopefully my ideas are somehow understandable.
  1. Achievement points. You should add something like achievement road, or whatever related with them, for example, reaching 4,000 so you get an exclusive skin, at 5,000 a skin or cloth anti-daily fame with a defined attribute, so basically the most points you get, the better your reward is and thus, perhaps adding in a future a new dino or weapon at 8,000 points. People immediately might be completing events.
  2. Make the spot next to market in Dinoville workable. What if that place turns into an upgrading-menu, that is, a menu where you can see all of the material lists of each level 1 to 55, dino, weapon, techs and imps. Where you can choose as many things as you want, for example, 1 dino, 1 gun, 4 imps and techs, level range 51 to 55, and the system automatically counts how many items you are going to need and then a button follow and it gives you a quest to find them. I know there are material lists, I know we can do some maths and that’s it but sometimes you don’t want to do that by yourself lol.
  3. Maybe the craziest idea. I am a current player of America_1 and this server is well-known of having many players on it. I find unfair the way many people in America_1 wait their spot to sheriff for years and people from other servers get it without struggles or not at all compared to Am_1, Eu_1 or Asia_1. So basically my idea is, turn all of the servers into a one but big, so there will be 3: Am_1, Eu_1 and Asia_1. Insane, I guess, but let’s be honest, in the Americas just Am_1 and Am_2 are the most played ones, the same for European servers and a big one would be interesting, chaotic but fun. Just transfer their accounts to the main ones.
Btw, I loved the new update, cannot wait until the new big update.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

1. Achievement points. You should add something like achievement road, or whatever related with them, for example, reaching 4,000 so you get an exclusive skin, at 5,000 a skin or cloth anti-daily fame with a defined attribute, so basically the most points you get, the better your reward is and thus, perhaps adding in a future a new dino or weapon at 8,000 points. People immediately might be completing events.
This one is good, there would be more sens of collecting these points and would give more gameplay variety.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam

2. Make the spot next to market in Dinoville workable. What if that place turns into an upgrading-menu, that is, a menu where you can see all of the material lists of each level 1 to 55, dino, weapon, techs and imps. Where you can choose as many things as you want, for example, 1 dino, 1 gun, 4 imps and techs, level range 51 to 55, and the system automatically counts how many items you are going to need and then a button follow and it gives you a quest to find them. I know there are material lists, I know we can do some maths and that’s it but sometimes you don’t want to do that by yourself lol.
  3. Maybe the craziest idea. I am a current player of America_1 and this server is well-known of having many players on it. I find unfair the way many people in America_1 wait their spot to sheriff for years and people from other servers get it without struggles or not at all compared to Am_1, Eu_1 or Asia_1. So basically my idea is, turn all of the servers into a one but big, so there will be 3: Am_1, Eu_1 and Asia_1. Insane, I guess, but let’s be honest, in the Americas just Am_1 and Am_2 are the most played ones, the same for European servers and a big one would be interesting, chaotic but fun. Just transfer their accounts to the main ones.
I like 1,2 but 3 too crazy :v

JEFE

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Cupido
Clan
Strike Force
Well, first of all I would like to thank this latest update that you brought us, it has improved a lot, but there are still many problems that must be solved, such as critical damage. The critical damage is very high compared to the recovery of HP from the dinosaurs, the pvp is still very bad because of that, there are times when I go to pvp with my friends and only with critical hits I die even using the recovery of HP , this has no logic. Another thing I would really like you to solve is the "ability" to dodge extra powers from both the dinosaur stun and the extra powers of the weapons. These two things interfere and hinder a lot in Pvps, which nowadays depends more on the luck of the players. This is very annoying, in my opinion you shouldn't have put that "skill" in the game, you could have just left the "ability" to dodge gunfire. Another very frustrating thing is when we are in the middle of a fight and the skill of both the dino and the weapon doesn’t work even if it gives range, it also gets in the way. If you solved these little "problems" the game would improve a lot.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
About the skill 4 of yager rifle, why do you keep changing the damage of that skill? at first when you updated on july 15 it was reduced to 30k critical hit aprox, then on july 16 40k critical hit max but now it again can reach 44k critical hit with violent booster (38k normal, 39k basic, 40k potent, 44k violent) . If the problem was solved, why again make problem with that skill? And i know that change wasn't mentioned on the update changelogs but the skill really changed on the 15th and 16th updates

.Shazam.

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Miguel655
Clan
Sem clan
Queria começar agradendo pela atualização que tivemos recentemente ela realmente melhorou algumas coisas, mais o ponto principal é que ''JOGADORES LVL 50 CONSEGUEM DERROTAR JOGADORES LVL 55'' isso é algo extremamente frustrante, jogadores que se esforçam muito pra chegar no LVL máximo podem morrer pra qualquer um, perde completamente o sentido de chegar no LVL máximo, tudo nesse jogo se baseia na ''SORTE'', a sorte de esquivar um extra, a sorte de mandar um crítico, isso tem que ser arrumado, e não em uma atualizaçao futura de alguns meses ou anos, isso tem que ser arrumado AGORA, vocês estão perdendo jogadores! parem de beneficiar os LVL baixo!! eles que se esforçem pra chegar no LVL 55!!

sagekid

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
rithvikt
Clan
invicto
GUYS , I am a player of EU1. soon after the update of july 16th every thing changed in game i think this is a balance update but some things are concerning.
1)many people are still facing pick up bug even after the 17th july update after defeating mobs if u want to take the dropped items from them u have to wait at the spot and cant move like before , before it was just press pickup and go near it and just run in other direction it was good. suppose there is a alpha near it and its higher lvl u cant even pick the item becoz u cant defeat it . u just need to leave the item its reallly annyoing.
2)guys in pvp and defeating MOBS ITS ALL BASED ON LUCK IN TODAYS GAME BECOZ the dodging system added to the game is really bad its like the mobs and players are doging the extrapower of dinos twice in a row due to that we are dying soo much and not able to defeat them..supose a carno user is able to defeat pachy as pachy is not able use iits stun not even once.PLS REPLACE THE DODGING SYSTEM''
3) THIS IS A NORMAl opinion can u decrease the amount of teleportation charges from one place to other it causes to lose soo many dds becoz of that suppose u die lik 20 times in a map u loose abt 6k dds in ccv that is really bad to earn like 6k dds u need abt 2 to 3 stacks of uncommon items and 2 stacks of rares so pls decrease teleportation charges

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
[*]Maybe the craziest idea. I am a current player of America_1 and this server is well-known of having many players on it. I find unfair the way many people in America_1 wait their spot to sheriff for years and people from other servers get it without struggles or not at all compared to Am_1, Eu_1 or Asia_1. So basically my idea is, turn all of the servers into a one but big, so there will be 3: Am_1, Eu_1 and Asia_1. Insane, I guess, but let’s be honest, in the Americas just Am_1 and Am_2 are the most played ones, the same for European servers and a big one would be interesting, chaotic but fun. Just transfer their accounts to the main ones.
[/LIST]
I thought about that for eons now, but then there should be some massive work to do. If you combine the servers, you will have problem with fewer mobs in the game. As another player will come and kill the mobs then the other players would have to wait - But this can be bypass in some ways or another.

The second thing you have to think of is, would the players in a server agree to lose their tower? cause it will be more difficult for them to reach the top spot.

There are many things to consider before doing that with all the servers- But I believe this can be done with server that is not much active - Such as Eu2 and Eu4.

Nonetheless, I do hope some less active servers get combined into one.

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
suppose u die lik 20 times in a map u loose abt 6k dds in ccv
Actually if your lvl 55 in mm and you die 20 times, you will lose 40k dino dollars in just spawning, if you add the dino dollars you lose on ground if you dont collect them then you lose 60k dino dollars lol.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
I thought about that for eons now, but then there should be some massive work to do. If you combine the servers, you will have problem with fewer mobs in the game. As another player will come and kill the mobs then the other players would have to wait - But this can be bypass in some ways or another.

The second thing you have to think of is, would the players in a server agree to lose their tower? cause it will be more difficult for them to reach the top spot.

There are many things to consider before doing that with all the servers- But I believe this can be done with server that is not much active - Such as Eu2 and Eu4.

Nonetheless, I do hope some less active servers get combined into one.
That's what I suggested that every item should have it's own particular nest
This would allow players to enjoy grinding because they wouldn't have to roam the map just to find one item they just had to hunt in one particular place and farming would be a lot easier
This way NPC's will be there for everyone

Alex-X

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Alex-X
Clan
Infamous
plus.png
Hello
I would like to know why the exclusive clothes of dino storm plus their maximum lv is 25 now that we have lv 55 maximum they should update those clothes to 55 since after 25 they no longer serve their attributes in addition it would not be advantageous now because they give it to any attribute
update the color of the clothes new skin model (maybe 2 the current model and the new one) add accessory plus to make it a complete set
When we make improvements and the time is over, it only gives us a reward of 5 experience points. They should give more points. Example: 20,000 points would be helpful for those who are not plus or give other rewards with power-ups to help them hunt.
The titles should also have attributes and this would be chosen only once, as some of us prefer to carry the title of our respective country or it could be changed with gold as the name.

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
View attachment 38422
The titles should also have attributes and this would be chosen only once, as some of us prefer to carry the title of our respective country or it could be changed with gold as the name.
That's not a good idea.

If Title gets attribute, players will tend to favor only one and won't get the one that represents their country, while without attributes, they represent their country and it will be only for show and support.

Additionally,
Dear GM,
Have you guys thoughts about countries flag as skin?

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
That's not a good idea.

If Title gets attribute, players will tend to favor only one and won't get the one that represents their country, while without attributes, they represent their country and it will be only for show and support.

Additionally,
Dear GM,
Have you guys thoughts about countries flag as skin?
In that case EVERY country has got to be there

andrealves

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
NIGHT WOLF
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
You could increase the respawn speed of the smilodons in area 53 and 52 a little, when there are many hunting, we have no way to farm, because it takes a long time to return, if you can, thank you
Captura de Tela (485).png

Sthepen

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Columbia
Clan
-Gladiadores-
[CITAR]
[QUOTE = "- Headramnu-, publicación: 48764, miembro: 8439"]
Hola. Viejo jugador aquí. Mi primera publicación real en este foro.

Voy a ser breve, espero que mis ideas sean de alguna manera comprensibles.
  1. Puntos de Logro. Debería agregar algo como el camino del logro, o lo que sea relacionado con ellos, por ejemplo, alcanzar 4,000 para obtener una máscara exclusiva, a 5,000 una fama antidiaria de piel o tela con un atributo definido, por lo que básicamente la mayor cantidad de puntos que obtiene, el mejor es su recompensa y, por lo tanto, tal vez agregue en un futuro un nuevo dinosaurio o arma en 8,000 puntos. La gente inmediatamente podría estar completando eventos.
  2. Haga que el lugar al lado del mercado en Dinoville sea viable. ¿Qué pasa si ese lugar se convierte en un menú de actualización, es decir, un menú donde puede ver todas las listas de materiales de cada nivel 1 a 55, dino, arma, técnicos e imps. Donde puede elegir tantas cosas como desee, por ejemplo, 1 dino, 1 arma, 4 imps y técnicos, rango de nivel 51 a 55, y el sistema cuenta automáticamente cuántos elementos necesitará y luego un botón sigue y te da una búsqueda para encontrarlos. Sé que hay listas de materiales, sé que podemos hacer algunos cálculos y eso es todo, pero a veces no quieres hacerlo solo jajaja.
  3. Quizás la idea más loca. Soy un jugador actual de America_1 y este servidor es conocido por tener muchos jugadores en él. Me parece injusto la forma en que muchas personas en América_1 esperan su lugar para alguacil durante años y las personas de otros servidores lo obtienen sin problemas o nada en comparación con Am_1, Eu_1 o Asia_1. Básicamente, mi idea es convertir todos los servidores en uno pero grande, por lo que habrá 3: Am_1, Eu_1 y Asia_1. Loco, supongo, pero seamos honestos, en las Américas solo Am_1 y Am_2 son los más jugados, lo mismo para los servidores europeos y uno grande sería interesante, caótico pero divertido. Simplemente transfiera sus cuentas a las principales.
Por cierto, me encantó la nueva actualización, no puedo esperar hasta la nueva gran actualización.
[/CITAR]
I agree on almost everything except the servers. It Is not the fault of the developers that in Am1 Eu1 and Asia1 the friends and close friends of the leaders are rewarded first of all those who really work with supplements and support them in wars.
[/CITAR]

-Kozzak-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
----
Clan
----
it would be good for the next update..
Players can wage bets during pvp's - typical cowboy stuff
Add trading systems
Make use of other items such as dino meats,,skulls,, - why not make another addition to the game.like we can sell it to one of ur BBQ houses and be rewarded with great compensations..
Pls Add mobile payment in phillipines - this is a problem here tho since in philippines we students dont have bank accs and atm's
Make dungeon - like quests.. - this game is great and original and it also needs it's real story..concrete story where player can connect..
outfit stores are useless since we can craft our thingies
Make an arena where 1 v 1 pvp is balanced and then make rewards for people who is on top..and then again where we can place our bets..
Minerals add drop rates...alphas and leaders of herds and bandits pls..let them guarantee a mineral it would be good if it would give 2..minerals like rosequarts and jades etc.. - it would be helpful
Add a market where we can sell our extra dinos..extra..shirts..extra rare upgrading items..
Lower the price for Gels or pls make it Dino Dollar - buyable

-Kozzak-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
----
Clan
----
also with would be helpful if you put precise accurate numbers on attributes..so we can do the math on how to strengthen our strategies..go by the the numbers pls..even the tiniest decimal in it's formality is a help

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I have perhaps one of the most useless idea lol.

The only time that our Dino gets to drink water is when we enter Dinoville Canyon. Why not put some points across the map where our Dinos could drink water and get a speed boost to run?

Would be nice xD

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
Guys, if you dont mind, please put all your ideas in a thread made for ideas in the game, leave this thread to talk about the bugs and stuff for that new balance update so we can have organization in the forum, cus i open this thread and i dont know if the new message is an idea or a bug issue in the update.

Thank you and kind regards!

-Kozzak-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
----
Clan
----
I have perhaps one of the most useless idea lol.

The only time that our Dino gets to drink water is when we enter Dinoville Canyon. Why not put some points across the map where our Dinos could drink water and get a speed boost to run?

Would be nice xD
thats great but..the old map should be brought up..since theres many travel gate..slow dino legs are not the case...they should bring back spawn camps tho..

Sthepen

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Columbia
Clan
-Gladiadores-
This is not a suggestion of balance. But it might be a good idea to implement. Remove the duelist and outlaw warning that comes out before attacking or targeting a player. The problem is that in wars the server slow down due to the number of players in a single space. And because of this warning, sometimes you are already dead before attacking. Thanks for read

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
This is not a suggestion of balance. But it might be a good idea to implement. Remove the duelist and outlaw warning that comes out before attacking or targeting a player. The problem is that in wars the server slow down due to the number of players in a single space. And because of this warning, sometimes you are already dead before attacking. Thanks for read
Agree with this. The pop-up screen before attacking someone is frustrating and takes away our time. You guys need to remove it, or find a solution around it.

.Shazam.

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Miguel655
Clan
Sem clan
Realmente, Rex é um jogo muito difícil de conquistar, alguns jogadores levam anos, na minha opção e que também é um jogo de vários outros jogadores, o Rex deveria ser SIM ou o jogo mais FORTE.
Ele não deveria ser um Dino que perdeu para qualquer outro número x1, atualmente Pach, Coelo, Centro, Brach ainda tem vantagem sobre ele, antes da atualização era impossível vencer qualquer PvP contra esses dinossauros que você depende 100% da sorte, com uma atualização agora ou Rex tem uma chance, esse sistema de esquiva (muitos jogadores não gostam), dano extremamente alto, uma maldita habilidade de PARALIZAÇÃO tudo isso é um problema para o Rex, jogadores LvL 50 que mata um FULL 55 somente pelo fato de estar Rex kk ainda há muita coisa para melhorar no PvP, espero que com o balanceamento como coisas melhores, enquanto o PvP for baseado em sorte, sem atualização que você pode usar, se quiser, como ganhar ou não.
Você pode usar o argumento de que '' Vai ficar injetado para os outros jogadores '' eu realmente não entendo esse tipo de lógica ou o REX deve ser mais forte como as pessoas iriam correr atrás do Rex delas, ou o que faz mais sentido no final de contas ou jogos se baseiam nisso '' PEGAR O REX '' '' VIRAR SHERIFF '', kkkkk eu queria muito que as pessoas mandassem essas mensagens '' Tem um cara drenando os portais, preciso de ajuda, ele tem REX '' '' No dia que eu pegar meu REX vou matar todos vocês ''.
PELO AMOR DE DEUS ou REX está FRACO FAZ MUITO TEMPO, deixe esse Dino FORTE, eu TENHO REX e estou frustrado com a situação, 21.400 de dano na minha arma, + 20k de ouro com fundo por LvL 50 me matar por SORTE, pra morrrer pra um cara de Pach que nem tem 20k de dano direito, NÂO FAZ SENTIDO !!
Você pode equilibrar os DINOS, como ARMAS, mais ou REX TEM QUE SER O MAIS FORTE E PONTO FINAL.
E EU FALO MAIS!! tudo que eu falei não é só a minha opnião! MUITOS JOGADORES CONCORDAM comigo! mais eles NÃO VEM NO FORUM FALAR COM VOCÊS porque é a mesma coisa que falar com a PAREDE, as atualizações que queremos não vem, tudo é muito demorado, PAREM de FALAR QUE A EQUIPE DE VOCÊS é PEQUENA, O BUG DE TIRO QUE EXISITIA A MAIS DE 1 ANO NO JOGO só foi RESOLVIDO ESSA SEMANA, os DESENVOLVEDORES devem estar DESANIMADOS com a QUANTIDADE DE JOGADORES, CULPA DE VOCÊS QUE NUNCA MUDARAM UM EVENTO, QUE NUNCA VOLTARAM ATRÁS COM UMA DECISÃO MAL FEITA, Não escutam direito os jogadores, ACORDEM!!!!!! O JOGO TEM POTENCIAL SÓ FALTA VOCÊS SABEREM OUVIR!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.