Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
@Highway
Wow, I'm grateful for the message, I think that with total balance the game will be more '' skill '' and will not have a set of dinos and weapons as it always has, all players using the same thing, I am very grateful for the answer :D

Sentencia

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Sentencia
Clan
None
Hello.
First off, I've been a dino storm player since around 2012, and I deeply enjoy this game,and while I've been waiting for weapons to have unique sounds and visuals for over 5 years, I just really can't enjoy using the hammer anymore, the standard sound effect and visuals simply felt right on it, single strong loud shots as the standard attack with rockets as the abilities, it was a combination that made sense and was appealing.
This is my first post on the forum because, personally, I never felt the need or urge to show up in here,been a big fan of most the changes and the direction the game is taking and the others are understandable, at least till now.Part of what made this game an enjoyable experience over so many years for me was getting friends into it, but lately it has been really hard for them to enjoy the game due to how the Hammer feels.
I truly appreciate the new sounds and visuals for all the other weapons, as they feel natural and fitting, using different weapons feels so much better now, so it would be very awesome if the hammer felt that way too.
Thanks for taking the time and effort on creating such a great game, and thanks for allowing us to participate in this adventure.

JEFE

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Cupido
Clan
Strike Force
Hello, well today I came here to clarify a bug that is hindering our gameplay a lot. The game is very delayed, in a pvp when we use some skill it takes a long time to work, for example: I used the fire curtain skill, however due to the delay, the skill only works when I am very close to my opponent and this gets in the way of devising a strategy against the opponent. I believe that this must be a problem on the servers, as I don't have a lot of problems with lag because my internet is high speed. You may need to optimize the game servers, otherwise this delay will be eternal :'v

Alex-X

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Alex-X
Clan
Infamous
Hello, well today I came here to clarify a bug that is hindering our gameplay a lot. The game is very delayed, in a pvp when we use some skill it takes a long time to work, for example: I used the fire curtain skill, however due to the delay, the skill only works when I am very close to my opponent and this gets in the way of devising a strategy against the opponent. I believe that this must be a problem on the servers, as I don't have a lot of problems with lag because my internet is high speed. You may need to optimize the game servers, otherwise this delay will be eternal :'v
You are right to me, the skills do not apply even if the light goes out to apply it must be almost melee and that is just activated from which they updated the firing speed they must correct that error

Sthepen

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Columbia
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Regarding the update of August 25. It has been unnecessary and a bit incoherent. I have been a player since 2013 and had never waited so long to be able to use the "Heal". Or to activate Carnotaur abilities. I don't think that 7 years later they have noticed that the skills did not have the correct cooling. And I thought the new cooling would be short. But wow; 3 seconds to be able to use heal, 2 seconds to be able to use weapon skills and almost the same to use dinosaur ability. And no, it is not lag or low latency. My suggestion is that they remove that correction in a future maintenance. It does not fit in my head to think that 7 years later they have realized the wrong cooling

- A S L A N -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
erkek
Clan
Legends

Hiho dino rangers,

Öncelikle , geri bildirimlerini ve fikirlerini son Dev Shack #9'da veya forumun geri bildirim bölümlerinde paylaşan her oyuncuya teşekkür etmek istiyoruz. Bir sonraki Dino Storm güncellemeleri için odaklanmamız gereken temel yönleri belirlememize yardımcı oldu. Şimdi, geçeceğimiz ve hangisinin ilk etapta gideceğine öncelik vereceğimiz uzun bir soru ve fikir listesi var.

Birçoğunuzun Paskalya etkinliği sırasında fark ettiği gibi, bazı sunucularda ağ gecikmelerine ve gecikmelere neden olan performans sorunları yaşadık ve bu da oyunu yoğun zamanlarda oynanamaz hale getirdi. Buna neden olan birkaç sorunu tespit ettik. Oyunda herhangi bir değişiklik yapmadan performansı artırmak için son birkaç hafta içinde birkaç güncelleme sırasında birçok optimizasyon yapıldı.

Ancak bir ayarlama, oyunun sizin tarafınızdan nasıl oynandığını/algılandığını değiştirdiği için zor bir şey olduğunu kanıtladı. Ateş edilen çok yüksek atış sıklığı, savaşlar sırasında büyük ağ trafiğine neden oldu ve ayarlanması gerekiyordu. Bu nedenle, bireysel çekimler arasındaki süre, en hızlı saldırı aralığı için bir saniyenin altına düşmeyecek şekilde arttırıldı ve silahların ve becerilerin hasar çıktısı bu değişikliği telafi edecek şekilde ayarlandı—sonuçta ortaya çıkan dps (saniyede hasar) daha önce olduğu gibi. Bazılarının bu ayarlamadan memnun olmadığını anlayabiliriz, ancak performansı artırmak için gerekliydi ve bu şekilde kalması gerekiyordu. Ancak, tekrar oynanabilirlikten ödün vermeden “eğlenceli yönü” silahlara geri getirmenin bir yolu olduğundan eminiz. ;)

Bu bizi bir sonraki Dino Storm Güncellemesi için üzerinde çalışmak istediğimiz ilk şeye getiriyor. Dinozorları ve silahları daha adil bir şekilde dengelemek istiyoruz, böylece dinozorların ve silahların farklı kombinasyonlarını kullanmak, diğerlerini en iyi şekilde tercih eden bir kuruluma sahip olmadan daha eğlenceli. Bu, denklemde birçok faktör olduğu için doğru bir şekilde elde etmek için gerçekten zor ve karmaşık bir şeydir. Bunu başarmak için şu anda dinozorları ve silahları tüm becerileri ve etkileri ile analiz etmek için derin bir dalış yapıyoruz.

Planlanan Değişiklikler
  • Dinozorlar (nitelikler ve beceriler) arasında daha fazla denge elde edin.
  • Silahlar (nitelikler ve beceriler) arasında daha fazla denge elde edin.
  • Her silahın ayarlanmış saldırı zamanlamalarına uyacak şekilde kendi ateşleme sesi ve görselleri olduğunu tanıtın.

Ne düşündüğünüzü bize bildirin. :)

Güvende kalın
[/TIRNAK]

- A S L A N -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
erkek
Clan
Legends

Hiho dino rangers,

Öncelikle , geri bildirimlerini ve fikirlerini son Dev Shack #9'da veya forumun geri bildirim bölümlerinde paylaşan her oyuncuya teşekkür etmek istiyoruz. Bir sonraki Dino Storm güncellemeleri için odaklanmamız gereken temel yönleri belirlememize yardımcı oldu. Şimdi, geçeceğimiz ve hangisinin ilk etapta gideceğine öncelik vereceğimiz uzun bir soru ve fikir listesi var.

Birçoğunuzun Paskalya etkinliği sırasında fark ettiği gibi, bazı sunucularda ağ gecikmelerine ve gecikmelere neden olan performans sorunları yaşadık ve bu da oyunu yoğun zamanlarda oynanamaz hale getirdi. Buna neden olan birkaç sorunu tespit ettik. Oyunda herhangi bir değişiklik yapmadan performansı artırmak için son birkaç hafta içinde birkaç güncelleme sırasında birçok optimizasyon yapıldı.

Ancak bir ayarlama, oyunun sizin tarafınızdan nasıl oynandığını/algılandığını değiştirdiği için zor bir şey olduğunu kanıtladı. Ateş edilen çok yüksek atış sıklığı, savaşlar sırasında büyük ağ trafiğine neden oldu ve ayarlanması gerekiyordu. Bu nedenle, bireysel çekimler arasındaki süre, en hızlı saldırı aralığı için bir saniyenin altına düşmeyecek şekilde arttırıldı ve silahların ve becerilerin hasar çıktısı bu değişikliği telafi edecek şekilde ayarlandı—sonuçta ortaya çıkan dps (saniyede hasar) daha önce olduğu gibi. Bazılarının bu ayarlamadan memnun olmadığını anlayabiliriz, ancak performansı artırmak için gerekliydi ve bu şekilde kalması gerekiyordu. Ancak, tekrar oynanabilirlikten ödün vermeden “eğlenceli yönü” silahlara geri getirmenin bir yolu olduğundan eminiz. ;)

Bu bizi bir sonraki Dino Storm Güncellemesi için üzerinde çalışmak istediğimiz ilk şeye getiriyor. Dinozorları ve silahları daha adil bir şekilde dengelemek istiyoruz, böylece dinozorların ve silahların farklı kombinasyonlarını kullanmak, diğerlerini en iyi şekilde tercih eden bir kuruluma sahip olmadan daha eğlenceli. Bu, denklemde birçok faktör olduğu için doğru bir şekilde elde etmek için gerçekten zor ve karmaşık bir şeydir. Bunu başarmak için şu anda dinozorları ve silahları tüm becerileri ve etkileri ile analiz etmek için derin bir dalış yapıyoruz.

Planlanan Değişiklikler
  • Dinozorlar (nitelikler ve beceriler) arasında daha fazla denge elde edin.
  • Silahlar (nitelikler ve beceriler) arasında daha fazla denge elde edin.
  • Her silahın ayarlanmış saldırı zamanlamalarına uyacak şekilde kendi ateşleme sesi ve görselleri olduğunu tanıtın.

Ne düşündüğünüzü bize bildirin. :)

Güvende kalı[/T

- A S L A N -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
erkek
Clan
Legends
Söyleyecek bir şey bulamıyorum. şimdi oyunu tamamen mahvettiniz, eğer Amacınız oyuncuları bu oyundan çıkarmak, tamamen kaldırmak ve kimsenin oynamasına izin vermemek ise, ilk olarak, silahın sesini oyuncularla alay ediyormuş gibi komik hale getiriyorsunuz. şimdi oyun tamamen oyuncuların kontrolü dışında, tek çözüm oyunu 4 yıl önce ayarlarına geri yüklemektir

- A S L A N -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
erkek
Clan
Legends
bu yeni sözde güncellemeler oyuncuları bu oyundan uzaklaştıracak. Bu oyunu 7 yıldır oynuyorum. ancak bu güncellemeler nedeniyle oyundan çıkmaya karar verdim.

JEFE

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Cupido
Clan
Strike Force

JEFE

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Cupido
Clan
Strike Force
Bir yandan haklısınız oyun geçmişte daha eğlenceliydi ama silahların sesini komik hale getirdiklerini ve oyuncularla dalga geçtiklerini söyleyerek biraz abarttınız. Geliştiricilerin bize oyun içinde harika bir oyun ve eğlence sunabilmek için çok çok çalıştıklarına inanıyorum, bizimle dalga geçmek istediklerini sanmıyorum, aksine bize en iyisini getirdiler. Dengeleme güncellemesinin gelişini dört gözle bekliyorum

LADDL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
LADDL
Clan
- Silent Killers -
Regarding the update of August 25. It has been unnecessary and a bit incoherent. I have been a player since 2013 and had never waited so long to be able to use the "Heal". Or to activate Carnotaur abilities. I don't think that 7 years later they have noticed that the skills did not have the correct cooling. And I thought the new cooling would be short. But wow; 3 seconds to be able to use heal, 2 seconds to be able to use weapon skills and almost the same to use dinosaur ability. And no, it is not lag or low latency. My suggestion is that they remove that correction in a future maintenance. It does not fit in my head to think that 7 years later they have realized the wrong cooling
What you are saying its completely right, now carnotaurs are too weak; i can't hunt the levels I was hunting yesterday

NAM

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
..PrincessCarolyn..
Clan
-FrontLine-
I'm sorry but this thing about cooldown is REALLY annoying. Our skillbar is already charged and ''free'' to use but still don't work. Why do something so unnecessary and complicated for who is playing? Nobody liked that and I say for sure that this update bothered a lot of people.

Boon

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
.Chaos Sheriff.
Clan
Legion Infernal
What you are saying its completely right, now carnotaurs are too weak; i can't hunt the levels I was hunting yesterday
I assume ya'll are over exaggerating or just not at the right lvl with right stuff, because I see little change in hunting difficulty with Carno in lvl 53-55 area. The only difference I see is that all the abilities including healing is just slightly slower for activation.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The only difference I see is that all the abilities including healing is just slightly slower for activation.
Yes, it is that "slower activation" of the skills that change combats in the game. It's really annoying to me, I don't know what the Devs are doing but I hope they know that we are not happy with this longer cooldown.

My suggestion is that they remove that correction in a future maintenance. It does not fit in my head to think that 7 years later they have realized the wrong cooling
I hope that's the reason.

.Shazam.

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Miguel655
Clan
Sem clan
Certo, resolveram alguns problemas que tinhamos no jogo, mais o bug das habilidades não sairem no alcance correto, principalmente quando estamos fazendo x1, resolve quando?
Os problemas ''bug'' principais não estão sendo resolvidos, além desse que eu acabei de citar, também temos o problema com as roupas que estão desgastando aleatóriamente, até mesmo as roupas que você coloca no seu depósito estão sendo danificadas, engraçado que só as minhas de dano que sofrem desgaste, já aconteceu muito comigo, e com vários jogadores...

NAM

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
..PrincessCarolyn..
Clan
-FrontLine-
So...Nothing to do about the bug at skillbar? I mean, are extra seconds after its charged but seconds is everything we have in the new ds model since the 55 update, so...Yeah, it is annoying to die because of extra seconds what it takes to be able to use our skills.

- A S L A N -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
erkek
Clan
Legends
the game is a complete mess,the game is no longer in control of the players, because the player can not interfere with the game at all ..
I don't know who suggested these latest innovations. but these latest innovations, will lead to Player loss.
I hope the authorities will read this.

- A S L A N -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
erkek
Clan
Legends
the game is a complete mess,the game is no longer in control of the players, because the player can not interfere with the game at all ..
I don't know who suggested these latest innovations. but these latest innovations, will lead to Player loss.
I hope the authorities will read this

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Bir yandan haklısınız oyun geçmişte daha eğlenceliydi ama silahların sesini komik hale getirdiklerini ve oyuncularla dalga geçtiklerini söyleyerek biraz abarttınız. Geliştiricilerin bize oyun içinde harika bir oyun ve eğlence sunabilmek için çok çok çalıştıklarına inanıyorum, bizimle dalga geçmek istediklerini sanmıyorum, aksine bize en iyisini getirdiler. Dengeleme güncellemesinin gelişini dört gözle bekliyorum
Your Turkish is better than a real Turkish player even though you are using translator. :sweatgrinning:

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
any updates beyond "we're testing"? because its kind of disheartening for some players to be able to test the changes and see what they can expect whereas the rest of us that aren't testing for whatever reasons are sitting here and twiddling our thumbs just waiting for some kind of information. is there a time frame for the release of the update? what big changes are we expecting right now?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
As posted earlier we have characerized each dinosaur to fit one distict role and playstyle. But because mutliple dinosaurs fall into the same role they still should play differently from each other based on their skill and effects they have at their disposal. This makes every dinosour unique with its strength and weaknesses.

Here is an overview and explanation for the roles and what dinos fall under that role:

Dino Role (Class)Description & Dinos
TankFocuses on close combat with lots of HP and little damage, but the speed is its weakness.

Dinos: Ankylosaurus & Brachiosaurus
Hit & RunFocus is on a ranged combat or quick runs into the target to deal damage and effects and then retreat into safe distance, ideal against slower targets.

Dinos: Pachycephalosaurus & Coelophysis
AllrounderA combination of hp and damage that is for everyone, they are no specalist into any field but can deal with all situations.

Dinos: Centrosaurus & Parasaurolophus
Damage dealerFocus is on close combat to deal as much damage in as little time as possible, otherwise the weakness are dinos that can block him from doing so.

Dinos: Carnotaurus & Tyrannosaurus

Currently we are evaluating the changes on the skills and effects, so see if they feel good and match their assigned role of a dino. Because many aspects are changed and still are worked on we will present you the details on the skills as soon we found a good set based on the feedback we get from the team working on the testing.

If you want to join in for testing there are still slots open: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/we-need-testers.11720/ :)

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
As posted earlier we have characerized each dinosaur to fit one distict role and playstyle. But because mutliple dinosaurs fall into the same role they still should play differently from each other based on their skill and effects they have at their disposal. This makes every dinosour unique with its strength and weaknesses.

Here is an overview and explanation for the roles and what dinos fall under that role:

Dino Role (Class)Description & Dinos
TankFocuses on close combat with lots of HP and little damage, but the speed is its weakness.

Dinos: Ankylosaurus & Brachiosaurus
Hit & RunFocus is on a ranged combat or quick runs into the target to deal damage and effects and then retreat into safe distance, ideal against slower targets.

Dinos: Pachycephalosaurus & Coelophysis
AllrounderA combination of hp and damage that is for everyone, they are no specalist into any field but can deal with all situations.

Dinos: Centrosaurus & Parasaurolophus
Damage dealerFocus is on close combat to deal as much damage in as little time as possible, otherwise the weakness are dinos that can block him from doing so.

Dinos: Carnotaurus & Tyrannosaurus

Currently we are evaluating the changes on the skills and effects, so see if they feel good and match their assigned role of a dino. Because many aspects are changed and still are worked on we will present you the details on the skills as soon we found a good set based on the feedback we get from the team working on the testing.

If you want to join in for testing there are still slots open: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/we-need-testers.11720/ :)

Will weapons, implants and technologies be modified to make the role characterization clearer?

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-

Will weapons, implants and technologies be modified to make the role characterization clearer?
this is what i'm curious about as well. balance doesn't just concern the dinos. there's a very specific setup that 95% of dinostorm players use and it kind of destroys any kind of diversity in regards to setups because nothing else works as well. the dino balancing will help to an extent, but gatling is still extremely overused because its so overpowered - the confusion lasts way too long, you can spam it without the duration being shortened, and it has no real, effective counter. the yaeger is starting to fall into the same boat thanks to the damage from its critical hit. i don't see any other guns really used outside of those two. peacemaker would be good if its clock was buffed a little bit and the skills reworked, and i've seen a few people that use it, but its still not as effective as gatling or yager. i don't really ever see showstopper, burning colt, or hammer.

as for the techs and implants, most of them aren't as helpful as you think. the problem, i think, is that in battle if you don't use vitality, recovery, armor/agility, and shield in particular, you're screwed. you may get lucky and defeat people on occasion, but theres still a huge problem in that you won't have enough defenses even if you're using something like shock or weapon reflectance. its the same for the gun techs. damage, range, aim, penetration is the usual loadout i see. if you don't use those, again, you're generally screwed. waaaaaaay too much of this game comes down to luck/chance and with so few dino/weapon skills you're very limited in what you can do to mitigate damage/maximize your output.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
this is what i'm curious about as well. balance doesn't just concern the dinos. there's a very specific setup that 95% of dinostorm players use and it kind of destroys any kind of diversity in regards to setups because nothing else works as well. the dino balancing will help to an extent, but gatling is still extremely overused because its so overpowered - the confusion lasts way too long, you can spam it without the duration being shortened, and it has no real, effective counter. the yaeger is starting to fall into the same boat thanks to the damage from its critical hit. i don't see any other guns really used outside of those two. peacemaker would be good if its clock was buffed a little bit and the skills reworked, and i've seen a few people that use it, but its still not as effective as gatling or yager. i don't really ever see showstopper, burning colt, or hammer.

as for the techs and implants, most of them aren't as helpful as you think. the problem, i think, is that in battle if you don't use vitality, recovery, armor/agility, and shield in particular, you're screwed. you may get lucky and defeat people on occasion, but theres still a huge problem in that you won't have enough defenses even if you're using something like shock or weapon reflectance. its the same for the gun techs. damage, range, aim, penetration is the usual loadout i see. if you don't use those, again, you're generally screwed. waaaaaaay too much of this game comes down to luck/chance and with so few dino/weapon skills you're very limited in what you can do to mitigate damage/maximize your output.
On eu2 players use gatling bcs of bleed dmg and rarely confusion, st is used by some players(me as well) and its the best for hunting, since there is no way to fight in close range with it, with the rest what you mentioned i strongly agree too

Status
Not open for further replies.