DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
keep it in mind that i can afford to buy gold coins
Doubt anybody cares, many had pages of supplies and thousands of gold coins being loaded

From everything I wrote that’s all you had to say 🫡🫡

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Top draining clan, not who drained the most

Basically if you have 1 gate and you’re defending it, only one clan which is draining the most will take the attacker buff. If another clan walks in and more drainers came in than the other clan, they’ll take the buff instead (from what I understood)
Yes it was changed from the initial idea as it is easier to communicate and not exploitable. Paired with the longer running adrenaline buff the attacking clans can react better to the situation when the top drainer changes

Last edited:

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
Saviors
this update should be as game devs stated to help the smaller clans against the huge alliances. now i am asking. is it ? nope
my dear stars i went away from here for just a moment and would you look at that such incorect information is being spread all over the place the upcoming update is doing the very oposite of this if anything

1. now with the adrenalin change these clans you speak of will not only be able to fight a 1v1 against any clan when attacking but also when defending since only once clan from possible allied clan force attacking you can actualy damage you properly while the rest are just as vulnerable as if they didnt have the buff at all

2. adrenalins duration was literaly tripled you can run nearly from one gate to anothere completely invulnerable to anything besides defender (with the buff on) and the ai nothing making lifes of small clans harder is present here more like easier if anything not to mention i can already predict how the new adrenalin tactic will look like but im sure noone will pay any attention to my warnings until they see it themselfs

3. and lastly defending was made slightly less hard then before which hurts you a tiny litle bit in one situation and helps you in the other since now if you want fame you also have to defend and if you lack strenght to even win basicaly a 1v1 clan wise against your enemy which i explained a bit above this then theres nothing that can help you your just outmatched not even the great magic of Merlin or Gandalf the white can help you here

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
Saviors
Would be great to know what it would be? :cool:
i theorized a bit earlier the side that first arrives at the gate first will take the adrenalin and then charge out of it towards the other side slowing them down while taking litle to no damage to basicaly guarante victory before they reach the gate but so i dont only say harsh things it might make range builds more viable then they are now in gate pvp for dealing with enemies inside the ring by running in and out to get the buff before retreating outside only the time will tell how the live version will go if its gona be a nice addition or potential exploit like technique

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
It would be possible to have a conflict phase for 1 hour and then 1 hour protection phase continuously (24/24 hours), furthermore I am thinking of the idea of protecting the players who are Kos by simply asking them to accept a challenge which would be a pvp request (this only in protection phase hour and for players which aren't in your friendlist) and instead in the conflict hour you can attack anyone without any request regarding the opponent player, the only way is pvp protection in the conflict hour.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
my dear stars i went away from here for just a moment and would you look at that such incorect information is being spread all over the place the upcoming update is doing the very oposite of this if anything

1. now with the adrenalin change these clans you speak of will not only be able to fight a 1v1 against any clan when attacking but also when defending since only once clan from possible allied clan force attacking you can actualy damage you properly while the rest are just as vulnerable as if they didnt have the buff at all

2. adrenalins duration was literaly tripled you can run nearly from one gate to anothere completely invulnerable to anything besides defender (with the buff on) and the ai nothing making lifes of small clans harder is present here more like easier if anything not to mention i can already predict how the new adrenalin tactic will look like but im sure noone will pay any attention to my warnings until they see it themselfs

3. and lastly defending was made slightly less hard then before which hurts you a tiny litle bit in one situation and helps you in the other since now if you want fame you also have to defend and if you lack strenght to even win basicaly a 1v1 clan wise against your enemy which i explained a bit above this then theres nothing that can help you your just outmatched not even the great magic of Merlin or Gandalf the white can help you here
One big issue is 1AM and 7AM attack phases being removed. the attackers(which i will repeat are lower in numbers than the big alliaances) could use these phases. Now the big alliances needs to do is to be online in these convenient phases which are left. Second issue- the attacker(and I will repeat 10000000 times-thats a fact- are lower in numbers than the big alliances) are simply not enough to defend what they are taking nd why would they do this? 1st attack phase is after 18 hours of 1 clan holding gates. Now imagine this situation. The holding clan is coming to defend and they defend(as attackers we cannot focus on all maps-therefore we are not able to drain as much as it takes to actually count as a victory). 1720387683105.png
they living buildings at 50% therefore the fame produced and hopefully taken after a successfull defending(situation - attackers are taking that building and defends it) is not worthy as a reward.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
One big issue is 1AM and 7AM attack phases being removed. the attackers(which i will repeat are lower in numbers than the big alliaances) could use these phases. Now the big alliances needs to do is to be online in these convenient phases which are left. Second issue- the attacker(and I will repeat 10000000 times-thats a fact- are lower in numbers than the big alliances) are simply not enough to defend what they are taking nd why would they do this? 1st attack phase is after 18 hours of 1 clan holding gates. Now imagine this situation. The holding clan is coming to defend and they defend(as attackers we cannot focus on all maps-therefore we are not able to drain as much as it takes to actually count as a victory). View attachment 48309
they living buildings at 50% therefore the fame produced and hopefully taken after a successfull defending(situation - attackers are taking that building and defends it) is not worthy as a reward.
hi, once again we are still talking about 1am and 7am phases and i think posting 1 time about it is enough since ur point has been made clear to devs

Before when we had only 1 phase at peak time everyone complained and asked more phases, not just 1 they gave us 5 phases trhough the day however after a while of monitoring they saw that at 1am and 7am phases there's much less players online [from both attackers and defenders since devs don't compare their players depending on their side]
due to that, there was also sometimes no attacks [on servers in general i dont talk something specific]

bcs of this they chose to go back on peak time, giving us 3 phases instead of just 1, so basically multiple chances for players to lose/win/retake

u asking for morning phases bcs u can take double or triple what u can take at peak time altho at peak time u still take 10-15 gates but u want more anyways [yes its about greed at this point]

at peak time u are having real competition against other clans, yes right now their alliances can "help" them a very tiny bit and they also still swap, but these phases are meant to be working with the upcoming update, where basically swapping will give u nothing but a waste of ur time

ye defending is gonna be a tough job for u guys but @DarkMyth. literaly said u are 3-4 attacker clans on eu1, why u dont merge and have a large force and instead of wanting to take 5 gates, take 2 or 3 max, with a large force u can defend it without even thinking

ye u are outnumbered against an alliance of so many clans but devs cannot give an advantage to attacker clans on a specific server and drag down the other servers with it if u know what i mean, and devs have also gave enough advantage to attacker clans, we literally couldnt do anything on servers now we can actually attack an alliance with only 5-10 players
and u might want to think about merging all attacker clans bcs with next update, they wont be able to help u unless u are in the same clan, so its for ur own benefit merging

even the screenshot u uploaded basically means nothing bcs this guy is correct, they are the majority in the server, if the alliance chose to swap, they will swap [controlling the fame EVERYONE makes including theirs] so uploading it here is meaningless

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
hi, once again we are still talking about 1am and 7am phases and i think posting 1 time about it is enough since ur point has been made clear to devs

Before when we had only 1 phase at peak time everyone complained and asked more phases, not just 1 they gave us 5 phases trhough the day however after a while of monitoring they saw that at 1am and 7am phases there's much less players online [from both attackers and defenders since devs don't compare their players depending on their side]
due to that, there was also sometimes no attacks [on servers in general i dont talk something specific]

bcs of this they chose to go back on peak time, giving us 3 phases instead of just 1, so basically multiple chances for players to lose/win/retake

u asking for morning phases bcs u can take double or triple what u can take at peak time altho at peak time u still take 10-15 gates but u want more anyways [yes its about greed at this point]

at peak time u are having real competition against other clans, yes right now their alliances can "help" them a very tiny bit and they also still swap, but these phases are meant to be working with the upcoming update, where basically swapping will give u nothing but a waste of ur time

ye defending is gonna be a tough job for u guys but @DarkMyth. literaly said u are 3-4 attacker clans on eu1, why u dont merge and have a large force and instead of wanting to take 5 gates, take 2 or 3 max, with a large force u can defend it without even thinking

ye u are outnumbered against an alliance of so many clans but devs cannot give an advantage to attacker clans on a specific server and drag down the other servers with it if u know what i mean, and devs have also gave enough advantage to attacker clans, we literally couldnt do anything on servers now we can actually attack an alliance with only 5-10 players
and u might want to think about merging all attacker clans bcs with next update, they wont be able to help u unless u are in the same clan, so its for ur own benefit merging

even the screenshot u uploaded basically means nothing bcs this guy is correct, they are the majority in the server, if the alliance chose to swap, they will swap [controlling the fame EVERYONE makes including theirs] so uploading it here is meaningless
1. we were more on 1am and 7am. 2. 3-4 attacker clans? fekete and ordo regalis. 2. 3. i will repeat. the whole purpose of this huge update is to destroy those big alliances who are holding a server and to give a fair chance for ALL .do your homework first

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
i theorized a bit earlier the side that first arrives at the gate first will take the adrenalin and then charge out of it towards the other side slowing them down while taking litle to no damage to basicaly guarante victory before they reach the gate but so i dont only say harsh things it might make range builds more viable then they are now in gate pvp for dealing with enemies inside the ring by running in and out to get the buff before retreating outside only the time will tell how the live version will go if its gona be a nice addition or potential exploit like technique
also u have a point here, heres 2 scenarios are gonna be extremely abused with this 60 seconds buff

defenders available on gate -> attackers coming from another gate -> defenders will leave their gate and go kill them without taking damage bcs of their "never ending" buff [and they will 100% kill them before getting anywhere close to the gate or at least make their force much weaker]

attackers spawned on a random gate and attacked it -> defenders will try to come to defend but attackers will kill them 1 by 1 before they reach gate bcs of the buff

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
1. we were more on 1am and 7am. 2. 3-4 attacker clans? fekete and ordo regalis. 2. 3. i will repeat. the whole purpose of this huge update is to destroy those big alliances who are holding a server and to give a fair chance for ALL .do your homework first
to answer ur first point
secondly, at least 3 attacking clans from the screenshots we see -nksf- also attacking so yes 3 to 4 max

thirdly, the whole purpose of this huge update is to destroy those big alliances and the purpose of the update has been almost fulfilled, if u able to attack to make a war against so many clans and take somethig from them that means this update is working as it should, u just dont like it bc these clans still exist on ur server and they are probbly stronger than urs, well guess what they wont go anywhere and they won't stop fighting until some peace is made or idk, depends on how things work over there
the server u play on doesnt evolve only around ur clan, idk how many clans are in the alliance but obviously its not a 2 or 3 clans alliance, u cant expect many clans to lose against 3 or 4 clans, but with next update u will have a possible chance since u will be fighting a clan vs clan situation, but ye u might also not produce fame anyways without making deals and discussions with them

and please dont tell us to do ourr homework bcs u are the only ones complaining and only complaining bcs u fight against so many on ur server, not bcs u want a better gameplay in general, just for whats happening there

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Highway now that u gotta succesfully drain 1 phase and defend 1 phase.. to extract medals that will be eating up 2 phases.... but there is only 3 phases..... i do not have the freedom to choose the timing I need... whether I want to attack during the earlier night or the later night..... By having 4 phases, clans will have the freedom to pick late evening, night or late night to attack..... cuz with 3 phases if I could only attend at 10 pm war I can only attack and not be able to extract the medals.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
Saviors
1. Thats not that unlikely since most servers are totaly dead then so even if only 5 of you showed up you might have been dont go crying to me with “what about the other time zones?” Theres no fricking way that every single attacker in existance is from a completely different time zone and cant attack because of that

2. Lets do some math then
1. Fekete lovag
2. Ordo regalis
3. Nksf
4. Black Angels

3. And unless you strugle with reading it has been done their alliance doesnt matter at all anymore with adrenalin you 1v1 the clan you attack or defend from everyone else cant do anything as mention before in the past you couldnt do anything at most be a nuisance and drain 1 supply charge worth of % from a gate before getting yeeted for absolutely nothing now you were making fame left and right and causing insane damage with 0 need to worry since you got everything served to you on a silver plater with minimal effort just click attack wait 5 minutes and colect now you actualy got to try and defend so goodluck with that

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
Saviors
also u have a point here, heres 2 scenarios are gonna be extremely abused with this 60 seconds buff

defenders available on gate -> attackers coming from another gate -> defenders will leave their gate and go kill them without taking damage bcs of their "never ending" buff [and they will 100% kill them before getting anywhere close to the gate or at least make their force much weaker]

attackers spawned on a random gate and attacked it -> defenders will try to come to defend but attackers will kill them 1 by 1 before they reach gate bcs of the buff
Yeah also a tiny detail its 30 seconds not 1 minute but all you said still stands just wanted to point it out and it needs to be mentioned that while it is easy to theorize this outcome live version might be different since this requires players to understand tactics and timing so im sure some genius will try this with 5s on buff left

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
Saviors
@Highway now that u gotta succesfully drain 1 phase and defend 1 phase.. to extract medals that will be eating up 2 phases.... but there is only 3 phases..... i do not have the freedom to choose the timing I need... whether I want to attack during the earlier night or the later night..... By having 4 phases, clans will have the freedom to pick late evening, night or late night to attack..... cuz with 3 phases if I could only attend at 10 pm war I can only attack and not be able to extract the medals.
Unless you missed the first two phases entirely you should in good scenario been able to protect some gates to colect fame in which case your arse cheeks shouldnt be somewhere attacking but sitting on the gate protecting it unless you didnt manage to hold on to anything in which case you dont need to worry about colecting on a different day since you wont anyway if you couldnt do it in the other two phases either

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
1. Thats not that unlikely since most servers are totaly dead then so even if only 5 of you showed up you might have been dont go crying to me with “what about the other time zones?” Theres no fricking way that every single attacker in existance is from a completely different time zone and cant attack because of that

2. Lets do some math then
1. Fekete lovag
2. Ordo regalis
3. Nksf
4. Black Angels

3. And unless you strugle with reading it has been done their alliance doesnt matter at all anymore with adrenalin you 1v1 the clan you attack or defend from everyone else cant do anything as mention before in the past you couldnt do anything at most be a nuisance and drain 1 supply charge worth of % from a gate before getting yeeted for absolutely nothing now you were making fame left and right and causing insane damage with 0 need to worry since you got everything served to you on a silver plater with minimal effort just click attack wait 5 minutes and colect now you actualy got to try and defend so goodluck with that
do your homework first. nksf is not quite active they coming in low numbers once in a while. black angels? what is from black angels already merged in fekete. therefore only 2 clans. so sad to see that you dont wanna tell the truth-its not 1v1 vs a clan is 1-2-3 players at a gate vs the defenders(which will merge back into their main clans to be in bigger numbers again). DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
to answer ur first point

secondly, at least 3 attacking clans from the screenshots we see -nksf- also attacking so yes 3 to 4 max

thirdly, the whole purpose of this huge update is to destroy those big alliances and the purpose of the update has been almost fulfilled, if u able to attack to make a war against so many clans and take somethig from them that means this update is working as it should, u just dont like it bc these clans still exist on ur server and they are probbly stronger than urs, well guess what they wont go anywhere and they won't stop fighting until some peace is made or idk, depends on how things work over there
the server u play on doesnt evolve only around ur clan, idk how many clans are in the alliance but obviously its not a 2 or 3 clans alliance, u cant expect many clans to lose against 3 or 4 clans, but with next update u will have a possible chance since u will be fighting a clan vs clan situation, but ye u might also not produce fame anyways without making deals and discussions with them

and please dont tell us to do ourr homework bcs u are the only ones complaining and only complaining bcs u fight against so many on ur server, not bcs u want a better gameplay in general, just for whats happening there
my opinion is complaining and "unjustified" but your opinion when you're crying is not? i know that you and your side wants to get all the power back but cmon

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
Yeah also a tiny detail its 30 seconds not 1 minute but all you said still stands just wanted to point it out and it needs to be mentioned that while it is easy to theorize this outcome live version might be different since this requires players to understand tactics and timing so im sure some genius will try this with 5s on buff left
i thought its 60 seconds my bad, but still 30 seconds is enough time to abuse the buff and guarantee a victory without even having to try
there should be another way to workaround it if u want to allow long-range metas to be used on gate battles, otherwise with this addition u will just give players what they want to abuse

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
Saviors
do your homework first. nksf is not quite active they coming in low numbers once in a while. black angels? what is from black angels already merged in fekete. therefore only 2 clans. so sad to see that you dont wanna tell the truth-its not 1v1 vs a clan is 1-2-3 players at a gate vs the defenders(which will merge back into their main clans to be in bigger numbers again). DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST
i dont think your quiet getting what im saying here it was only said number of clans not the number of players in them but if you want to do number of combat capable players that you have we can certainly do so i counted 49 lvl 50+ players in fekete and ordo regalis (combined) while number of clans means nothing number of players does and you have a decently sized force not to mention im not either sure what you mean or if you can even understand me what i meant to say so ill try again you only fight against one clan at the time everyone else will be without the buff so dont come at me with crying about alliance this and alliance that they cant help anymore number of clans doesnt mean anything since its about the number of people but now you cant get hurt by more then 1 clan at a time like what else do you want damn it this wont get any easier for you so i think i suficiently done my homework but the question is have you?

and so i would ask of you to stop trying to harm the game just so you have things even easier then before your fully capable of getting things done but its just that your too lazy to comit into things and as such you dislike you also have to defend and dont just make 50k fame a phase for absolutely free when theres no one around and even if there are they cant stop you anyway

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
i thought its 60 seconds my bad, but still 30 seconds is enough time to abuse the buff and guarantee a victory without even having to try
there should be another way to workaround it if u want to allow long-range metas to be used on gate battles, otherwise with this addition u will just give players what they want to abuse
better idea. how about all the buildings are automatically given forever to your alliance or in this case to the alliance who holds europe1(YES I PLAY THERE MOSTLY and i dont care if you complain about me mentioning this server) and devs should make them invincible. Would be better innit?

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
better idea. how about all the buildings are automatically given forever to your alliance or in this case to the alliance who holds europe1(YES I PLAY THERE MOSTLY and i dont care if you complain about me mentioning this server) and devs should make them invincible. Would be better innit?
i am not from eu1 and what i wrote has nothing to do with ur reply so either mind ur own business and stop writing nonsense here or pls @Highway @Faye handle such user

i ignored ur replies pretty nicely bcs im too tired of ur pointless arguments so how about u do the same when i dont talk or reply to u ?

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
i am not from eu1 and what i wrote has nothing to do with ur reply so either mind ur own business and stop writing nonsense here or pls @Highway @Faye handle such user

i ignored ur replies pretty nicely bcs im too tired of ur pointless arguments so how about u do the same when i dont talk or reply to u ?
stop provoking and also stop digressing from the whole point. if you don't like my opinion its your business not mine. i have all the right to express it here. if you don't want me to reply to you than don't quote me. live long and prosper. @Highway @Faye if i am not allowed to express MY opinion in here than please remove my account from this forum.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
stop provoking and also stop digressing from the whole point. if you don't like my opinion its your business not mine. i have all the right to express it here. if you don't want me to reply to you than don't quote me. live long and prosper. @Highway @Faye if i am not allowed to express MY opinion in here than please remove my account from this forum.
i didn't even quote u in that message which u replied on with complete nonsense simply to provoke me
i quoted nebulon who btw quoted me with an actual reply to the point we were talking about
and nah dont ask them to remove anyone, im removing myself i dont need to be around ppl like u :facepalm:

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
@Highway @Alewx

can 2 attacking clans have the buff if for example 1st clan in circle had already 5 players 5 different dinos and another attacking clan comes in with 6-7 players as 5 different dinos, do they both take the buff, or does the 6-7 players clan take the buff?

also 30 seconds is still too long for the buff to expire, i gues reducing it by half is best [which i still believe is long anyway] bcs here's a 3rd scenario of what could happen on live server:
clan A was already drianing a site with only 4 different dinos, clan B came with 5 different dinos and takes the buff, then clan A will keep the buff, enough time for both clans to kill the defenders

4th scenario...
attacker clan A leaves circle [30seconds is enough time for them to give buff to their ally attacking clans] so his ally clan B takes the buff, then they go back in circle and both will deal damage on defender clan C

this buff with 30 seconds timer will be abused by everyone its not making sense in my head bcs basically.. it's way too exploitable and i already exploited here

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Highway @Alewx

can 2 attacking clans have the buff if for example 1st clan in circle had already 5 players 5 different dinos and another attacking clan comes in with 6-7 players as 5 different dinos, do they both take the buff, or does the 6-7 players clan take the buff?

also 30 seconds is still too long for the buff to expire, i gues reducing it by half is best [which i still believe is long anyway] bcs here's a 3rd scenario of what could happen on live server:
clan A was already drianing a site with only 4 different dinos, clan B came with 5 different dinos and takes the buff, then clan A will keep the buff, enough time for both clans to kill the defenders

4th scenario...
attacker clan A leaves circle [30seconds is enough time for them to give buff to their ally attacking clans] so his ally clan B takes the buff, then they go back in circle and both will deal damage on defender clan C

this buff with 30 seconds timer will be abused by everyone its not making sense in my head bcs basically.. it's way too exploitable and i already exploited here
1. Yes if two or more clans drain at the same rate, both will get the buff. If this causes issues it could also include the overall drain effort of a clan for the currently running conflict in case there are two clans draining at the same rate. Then it always uses the one that drained the most

2. Could be to long, but hard to tell how it plays out on live servers. With a longer runtime its a softer transition between getting/losing the adrenaline buff as you have more time to react before it runs out.

3. Yes that will be possible and also if the buff remained at 10 seconds. Still better than the current system and required careful coordination.

Overall we will look how the changes affect the gameplay and tweak from there.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
1. Yes if two or more clans drain at the same rate, both will get the buff. If this causes issues it could also include the overall drain effort of a clan for the currently running conflict in case there are two clans draining at the same rate. Then it always uses the one that drained the most

2. Could be to long, but hard to tell how it plays out on live servers. With a longer runtime its a softer transition between getting/losing the adrenaline buff as you have more time to react before it runs out.

3. Yes that will be possible and also if the buff remained at 10 seconds. Still better than the current system and required careful coordination.

Overall we will look how the changes affect the gameplay and tweak from there.
logically speaking, attackers will have allies if both of them have 5 different dinos [same drain rate]

even when attacker clan takes gates, big alliances will have the same drain rate on their gates, so basically this attacking clan won't be doing 1vs1 but will simply lose, 100% lose

i thought only 1 clan will take the buff, but if every attacking clan with the same drain rate takes it then dont expect anyone to defend u didnt change anything

and to be fair with the exploits i mentioned above, 1 or 2 clans against a stronger force than theirs [bigger alliance] will literally be toyed with around the maps, bcs they are gonna coordinate and abuse this buff

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
yes, before the enemies had more space in the daily time process, now currently their actions are limited by the nightly conflict and the fact that you have to defend for once in a phase to gain fame is a big nerf for small clans and especially for free kill players

Status
Not open for further replies.