Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Translators exist everywhere on the internet, and you can also write in your native language and devs will respond as much

But as I know Am players stopped saying anything on forum since a long time, not all but not a lot of them still use it like before for specific reasons
Absolutely right 👍 💯, one more wee sexy update at end of july that benefit mapholder lets wrap this endgame 3 up before this become endless cycle game 3 going back and forth attacker to defender tweaks and fix adjustment. Kos will just bite the bullet and deal with any patches that comes its way B)

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Absolutely right 👍 💯, one more wee sexy update at end of july that benefit mapholder lets wrap this endgame 3 up before this become endless cycle game 3 going back and forth attacker to defender tweaks and fix adjustment. Kos will just bite the bullet and deal with any patches that comes its way B)
attackers couldnt do anything in the past but stay in protection or never log back online now we do smething and i still some attackers complaining is it about greed or :confused: "benefit mapholder" bro u do realize attackers can damage now instead getting destroyed by a bunch of allies lol

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
attackers couldnt do anything in the past but stay in protection or never log back online now we do smething and i still some attackers complaining is it about greed or :confused: "benefit mapholder" bro u do realize attackers can damage now instead getting destroyed by a bunch of allies lol
Yes my master you are super correct 💯

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
perhaps offtopic question but it is game related. is it possible for game devs to move the game from java(which is currently used) to unreal engine 5?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
perhaps offtopic question but it is game related. is it possible for game devs to move the game from java(which is currently used) to unreal engine 5?
Nope not at all, that is a complete rewrite of just about everything. And just because unreal looks nice doesn't mean it is nice to work with.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Nope not at all, that is a complete rewrite of just about everything. And just because unreal looks nice doesn't mean it is nice to work with.
I have worked with it it is hard but rewarding as well. And it doesn't just look nice but improve the game as a whole. ANyway sorry if this seems as off topic. Live long and prosper.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I have worked with it it is hard but rewarding as well. And it doesn't just look nice but improve the game as a whole. ANyway sorry if this seems as off topic. Live long and prosper.
You can improve things but you can also cause a lot more trouble c++ contains a bit more traps.
Peace and long life.
But yeah offtopic

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
We would think how extending the adrenaline buff time to lets say, 60 seconds. How will it affect game play in good and bad way?
i feel like this could be completely disastrous in some scenarios

scenario 1: defenders are approaching an attacked site just to be met by a direct counter attack from attackers forcing them into close range fight juiced up on the buff their either kill all the defenders before they even reach the circle to get a buff too or put them into such a disadvantage that they already lost (defenders need to take the buff to deal damage)

scenario 2: lets imagine clan A owns the last 5 buildings in mm and is attacked by clan B now for the entire duration of the fight anybody and i mean anybody from any other clan has 0 chance of even entering the area since they will get runned down by invincible enemies whos buff lasts 5 decades if they slap on full endu set and use coelo their reach near 3k endurance (1280 base lvl 55 coelo endu + 810 endu from implant + 120 (rought estimate) x 6 q10 endu cloths = 2810 endu) they would be fast enough to get betwene two different buildings without the buff going off this would not reduce effects of 3rd party clans this would absolutely murder them like no one could farm in the whole area as long as these gates are attacked if they had the buff for so long this scenario applies to when someone wanted some buff zones around gates as well like this would just make the entire attacked area inaccesible to anyone without protection which i see as wrong its way too limiting to what can someone do during the phases not to mention server enemies could block everyone from that part of the map besides the site owner this way and they can attack all gates to make each part survivable for only specific clans i think it should have stayed 10 seconds

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
scenario 1: defenders are approaching an attacked site just to be met by a direct counter attack from attackers forcing them into close range fight juiced up on the buff their either kill all the defenders before they even reach the circle to get a buff too or put them into such a disadvantage that they already lost (defenders need to take the buff to deal damage)
The conflict phase is widly visible, why are the defenders not on site to protect it but rather somewhere else, so that they have to get there? the attackers are prepared at site to attack why the defenders not?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
You can improve things but you can also cause a lot more trouble c++ contains a bit more traps.
Peace and long life.
But yeah offtopic
however, are there any plans to fix the batlecry someday? I would insert a meme on this situation, everyone understands this situation

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
however, are there any plans to fix the batlecry someday? I would insert a meme on this situation, everyone understands this situation
what is broken at it?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
what is broken at it?
scared targets must run in a certain direction while the effect is in effect, however, often using batlecry, when you apply the effect, the target does not run, but teleports to the place he was supposed to run at the expiration of the effect, as well as skills are not used at this moment sometimes, besides now it is even impossible to predict at what time the place your target ran with this bug, because before the target ran along the trajectory from you, now only to where there is more space, sometimes you can't even predict where, I described the case when, with this bug, players try to predicate to follow a scared target (the target teleports where the target was supposed to run until the end of the batlecry effect)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
scared targets must run in a certain direction while the effect is in effect, however, often using batlecry, when you apply the effect, the target does not run, but teleports to the place he was supposed to run at the expiration of the effect, as well as skills are not used at this moment sometimes, besides now it is even impossible to predict at what time the place your target ran with this bug, because before the target ran along the trajectory from you, now only to where there is more space, sometimes you can't even predict where, I described the case when, with this bug, players try to predicate to follow a scared target (the target teleports where the target was supposed to run until the end of the batlecry effect)
Sounds like a packet loss in the network layer that the move command was not received by the client

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
The conflict phase is widly visible, why are the defenders not on site to protect it but rather somewhere else, so that they have to get there? the attackers are prepared at site to attack why the defenders not?
It’s common sense to have defenders ready on sites but let’s say you have 2-4 sites more or less, and you have around 15 available defenders, you send them to sit around on sites but if the same number of attackers spawned on a site they will kill the defenders and start their attack, meaning defenders will be coming to that site from another, I guess that’s what he meant. Attackers spawn in a big group together, defenders should be split depending how many sites they hold to be on watch in case an enemy comes.

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
1720194362183.png
It would be interesting to move the position of this box outside the portal area. Depending on the enemy's position, if I use the battle cry, it collides with the box and I can't remove it from the zone.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
thats a walid question and let me give my answear i believe it could be similar to the scenario i mentioned at the start of my numbers feedback lets say we have a 5 gates holding clan with 20 defenders active their forces are splited up 4 per gate the phase starts and 15 attackers teleport to one of the sites thats where the 1 minute response timer i astimated before starts its the time it takes the attackers to atomise the defenders there the dead defenders to let the rest know where, and how many enemies there are and then for the rest of the force to regroup somewhere and the dead ones to respawn and then we get to the start of scenario 1

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
View attachment 48293
It would be interesting to move the position of this box outside the portal area. Depending on the enemy's position, if I use the battle cry, it collides with the box and I can't remove it from the zone.
decoration=KOS

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
This bug counts defender as not a top drainer so doesnt give defender adrenaline buff whenever attacker enters circle but whenever attacker gets out of circle, defender is getting buff normally.

..Aerys..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Aerys..
Clan
- F O U N D -
Just to add up on the Orochi's post. They deffender buff is indeed not working. Tried it for myself and the adrenaline wasn't working (whilist being a deffender). And then tried it on someone else, letting them attack me whithin their build as a deffender.

1720205141611.png1720205171963.png1720205180248.png

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
So if a small clan defend for get 3 medals since it is basic now and before even if he took an excellent tower nothing changes for the small clan? I mean it is always 3 medals if he manage to defend in 1 phase?

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
So if a small clan defend for get 3 medals since it is basic now and before even if he took an excellent tower nothing changes for the small clan? I mean it is always 3 medals if he manage to defend in 1 phase?
A small clan cannot perform the same actions as a large clan or large alliance to make sure they defend well to get those first medals