What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments Part 2

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So if a small clan defend for get 3 medals since it is basic now and before even if he took an excellent tower nothing changes for the small clan? I mean it is always 3 medals if he manage to defend in 1 phase?
No the items in the excellent yied site should remain and can be picked up after a successful defend. If not then it is a bug

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
No the items in the excellent yied site should remain and can be picked up after a successful defend. If not then it is a bug
so basicically if i have a excellent site, i couldnt defend it the items remain inside it and they keep getting stacked up until someone is finally able to hold the site for a complete phase and collect it?

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
A small clan cannot perform the same actions as a large clan or large alliance to make sure they defend well to get those first medals
if your clan is THAT weak to fight against another clan then u simply cant win against them, and what large alliance? stop writing all this assumptions bcs the buff will force it to be clan vs clan, which means if ur clan cant defend against another clan, means ure weak which is ur problem, no excuse anymore for "small clans" and "big clans" theres always a clan stronger than another in a 1vs1

u capture as much as much as u can defend. dont go capture 4-5 gates then wonder why u cant defend it if ur clan doesnt have defenders to do so

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
so basicically if i have a excellent site, i couldnt defend it the items remain inside it and they keep getting stacked up until someone is finally able to hold the site for a complete phase and collect it?
I understand that the medals will be destroyed if they pass again to another clan, that is, take a portal of 100 and then defend it. If it is not possible to defend the fame, it would be destroyed along with the fame of the tower of 100.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
It will not stack if the winner of the excllent side can not defend it after as the side is ar basic level

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
The new update is a disaster. Fame not to be collected if after you took 1 gate you won't defend it. Not sure if you really now but the ratio has a huge difference in numbers between big alliances and attackers. Therefore, the attackers are forced to use guerilla warfare tactics which implies taking what they can when they can and forcing the enemy not to get the fame. The whole point in draining is to take what's in the buildings and prevent the enemy to have it. With the new defend thing you prevent us(the minority if I might say it) not only not to take the fame whats in the buildings FOR WHICH WE FIGHT FOR but we're not able to farm for it(same reasons, we as attackers have an entire server against us). I repeat. This is a disaster. You(game devs) need to return at the previous one which included 1AM and 7AM attack phases(i can't quit my job just to be online on 3 attack phases but I can be online for the 1AM and 7AM for example). With the new "update" you basically take away my chances to attack. You need NOT to change the current getting the fame from a building after it's been drained thing. Otherwise all you did is totally useless. Live long and prosper.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
The new update is a disaster. Fame not to be collected if after you took 1 gate you won't defend it. Not sure if you really now but the ratio has a huge difference in numbers between big alliances and attackers. Therefore, the attackers are forced to use guerilla warfare tactics which implies taking what they can when they can and forcing the enemy not to get the fame. The whole point in draining is to take what's in the buildings and prevent the enemy to have it. With the new defend thing you prevent us(the minority if I might say it) not only not to take the fame whats in the buildings FOR WHICH WE FIGHT FOR but we're not able to farm for it(same reasons, we as attackers have an entire server against us). I repeat. This is a disaster. You(game devs) need to return at the previous one which included 1AM and 7AM attack phases(i can't quit my job just to be online on 3 attack phases but I can be online for the 1AM and 7AM for example). With the new "update" you basically take away my chances to attack. You need NOT to change the current getting the fame from a building after it's been drained thing. Otherwise all you did is totally useless. Live long and prosper.
this whole paragraph is meaningless fyi

i suggest logging on ptr and seeing the updates bcs u claimed about a ratio from alliances meanwhile the update clearly says the buff will be limited to a clan vs clan. meaning u can defend if u can capture, if u cant means the attacker clan is stronger than u / or captured more than u can handle on the previous phase ;)

por favor stop writing here without testing the update on ptr :D

Last edited:

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
this whole paragraph is meaningless fyi

i suggest logging on ptr and seeing the updates bcs u claimed about a ratio from alliances meanwhile the update clearly says the buff will be limited to a clan vs clan. meaning u can defend if u can capture, if u cant means the attacker clan is stronger than u / or captured more than u can handle on the previous phase ;)

por favor stop writing here without testing the update on ptr :D
already did. YOU CANNOT test this on ptr as you can test it on a live server in real conditions. on ptr you will have 2-3 against you. on a live server you will have the whole server. before assuming things stop 1 second and think. Live long and prosper

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
already did. YOU CANNOT test this on ptr as you can test it on a live server in real conditions. on ptr you will have 2-3 against you. on a live server you will have the whole server. before assuming things stop 1 second and think. Live long and prosper
eu1 as usual complaining about everything and anything jajajaja

u guys claim to have 20+ attackers.
u guys claimed the alliance clans to have an average of 5 defenders.

dont come here telling me u cant win against one of their clans in that case bcs even right now u take gates, u dont defend bcs u have multiple clans against u, but with this update it will be just 1 clan against ur clan, if u can take but cant defend then u are not just weak but also a liar for sending fake numbers on forum ;)

i dont think u understand the meaning of a buff limited to one clan vs another clan and thats it bcs u still saying "against a full server"

Last edited by a moderator:

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
eu1 clowns as usual complaining about everything and anything jajajaja

dont come here telling me u cant win against one of their clans in that case bcs even right now u take gates, u dont defend bcs u have multiple clans against u, but with this update it will be just 1 clan against ur clan, if u can take but cant defend then u are not just weak but also a liar for sending fake numbers on forum ;)

i dont think u understand the meaning of a buff limited to one clan vs another clan and thats it bcs u still saying "against a full server"
1. don't insult. be civilised. this thread is to post feedback not ur uncivilised way of approaching a problem. 2. if you don't like my opinion is ok. you can move on.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
1. don't insult. be civilised. this thread is to post feedback not ur uncivilised way of approaching a problem. 2. if you don't like my opinion is ok. you can move on.
its not the first time u come complain abt somethng without actually testing and @Faye actually dealt with this once before

ur complaint has no sense at all, u just asking for help at this point

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
its not the first time u come complain abt somethng without actually testing and @Faye actually dealt with this once before

ur complaint has no sense at all, u just asking for help at this point
ok. i will repeat this for you to understand. ALREADY TESTED THIS. ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO COMPARE PTR VS LIVE SERVER. stop provoking. stop insulting.

Azazel

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
amey.ram.
Clan
Death Machine
I faced a small issue of npc evading while attacking.
I got attacked by a smilo but I cannot attack it back cuz it shows the target is evading.
Is this a problem on my end?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
If i managed to get a enemy great gate at 200% (1 count held) I cant take all the medals after successfully drainining it?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
If i managed to get a enemy great gate at 200% (1 count held) I cant take all the medals after successfully drainining it?
I already said scenario for 400% gate and it was said as yes by devs so any yield medals are kept if you manage to defend it for one phase but if you fail all that fame is lost.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Highway, any PVP/PVE elements still to come since.... there is 15hrs+ protected phase.....

- Every 2hrs...a PVE/PVP quest will be created by a special quest giver in either of the 5 maps

- Top right banner will notify players about the "event"

- Capture a certain amount (10 gemstone for example) across all the maps players will need to scatter and find the item to pass it to the quest giver.

Gem stone that is picked by another player can be dropped like dd.... and the other player could pick it up to quickly rush to the quest giver.... kind of like a capture the flag concept.... rewards, could be potent booster, few set of kits, dino dollars that could enter clan inventory after that certain clan win (passing 10 gem) to the quest giver.

With this idea hopefully it can.... give people who had no opportunity to play the conflict phase wars something to motivate to login. and also improve overall activity outside of conflict phase :)

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Was I wrong or is it not yet implemented that whoever drains the most the tower will get the adrenaline buff above another attacker?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Was I wrong or is it not yet implemented that whoever drains the most the tower will get the adrenaline buff above another attacker?
Top draining clan, not who drained the most

Basically if you have 1 gate and you’re defending it, only one clan which is draining the most will take the attacker buff. If another clan walks in and more drainers came in than the other clan, they’ll take the buff instead (from what I understood)

Last edited:

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
eu1 clowns as usual complaining about everything and anything jajajaja

1720271186871.png also you should update on your forum profile with your in game name and all instead of posting from a fake profile(checked on america2 as your profile states and all)

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
View attachment 48301 also you should update on your forum profile with your in game name and all instead of posting from a fake profile(checked on america2 as your profile states and all)
What is he doing it's his business not yours tho.
I mean about profile etc.