Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Well after tonight's first phase prooved NkSF will take gates no matter how bad the update or how many enemies are on the server.

We might not get any fame but that doesnt mean our enemies will have an easy time :p
The update is still bad and needs to be fixed since other small clans are struggling.
Of course, playing multi-account anyone can take, since they do not have members to be able to defend the portals they take

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
Bruh, stop yapping about things you don't know. We had more buildings than that before they attacked our gates with alts like 2 years ago and our clan was smaller back then. Ofc we decline, it's not about wanting to defend or not.

Nksf insulted some of our members, then joined the defending alliance.
You had Insley-Russell 2 years ago (6 gates 1 claim) but you also were in an alliance of big clans before they kick you out and you went for the second alliance for help.
Few months later you had Lincoln-Ross (2 gates 1 claim) and after NkSF/RuD were kicked out from the alliance, you took till Blair/Chapman so 3-4 gates.
Then again, you got kicked out from the alliance

When update began you were the ones here complaining about mapholders but your leader requested to hold a map earlier when he was offered 6 gates, which doesn't surprise me because we all knew he was only spamming the forum because he wants to benefit himself and that's all. 4-5 gates produce the same amount of fame 1 map used to produce in the past, do your maths.

6 gates and another deal with nemesis AND nksf for them to attack us right? :p
Nemesis and NkSF are not in the eu1 alliance, the alliance agreed on offering 6 gates, if anyone attacks you because you've got problems with them that's on you

If your clan can't defend against 2 clans instead of an entire alliance (which they don't even have a max of 10 players) then I don't think you're posting valid complaints over here

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
*the alliance attacked our buildings with alts, so we decided to attack back

When update began you were the ones here complaining about mapholders but your leader requested to hold a map earlier when he was offered 6 gates, which doesn't surprise me because we all knew he was only spamming the forum because he wants to benefit himself and that's all. 4-5 gates produce the same amount of fame 1 map used to produce in the past, do your maths.
We have more active members than several current map holding clans(I mean 3 clans counted together, because they split for benefits, but still the same one leadership), so of course we request that much. The amount buildings produce means nothing, as everyone gets more if they produce more, so election fame tresholds will rise proportionally.

If your clan can't defend against 2 clans instead of an entire alliance (which they don't even have a max of 10 players) then I don't think you're posting valid complaints over here
Posting about "peace" while openly admitting to treachery is wild. Also you have been crying and sending people to the forum during each previous update about not being able to defend against a SINGLE CLAN as a whole alliance. While doing this, your alliance ALWAYS kept the majority of the towers during attack phases, and we got a moderate amount proportional to our clan size.

But I guess attackers don't get to gain fame from towers at all and have to do twice the amount of work. Well in reality more than twice unless it's an even matchup, which is very rare.

Last edited:

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
go sleep, complaining and flooding the thread with posts that means nothing to anyone except you 2 wont do anything, go talk in private or smthing, neither of u is an angel and both side are struggling with somthing in this updates u just want to fix smthing for urself while it ruins smthing else, either give ideas which help universally or dont bother urself replying if u see a eu1 ally member posting / eu1 attacker posting. myth posted that he's not seeing u guys defend u just take as many gates as u can, and his point is technically true bcs u need to try at least, u replied to him with random stuff and then blabla started, so just go sleep, tomorrow is anew day to enjoy

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
go sleep, complaining and flooding the thread with posts that means nothing to anyone except you 2 wont do anything, go talk in private or smthing, neither of u is an angel and both side are struggling with somthing in this updates u just want to fix smthing for urself while it ruins smthing else, either give ideas which help universally or dont bother urself replying if u see a eu1 ally member posting / eu1 attacker posting. myth posted that he's not seeing u guys defend u just take as many gates as u can, and his point is technically true bcs u need to try at least, u replied to him with random stuff and then blabla started, so just go sleep, tomorrow is anew day to enjoy
And defenders don't defend, just trade (the sole reason this new update was even implemented, but it didn't solve the core issue and created even more issues).

And I have to repeat myself, for the 100th time: defending against a whole alliance as a single clan is impossible under any circumstance. Even if only a few towers are taken, the enemies will be concentrated there and take it no matter how low the drain rate is.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
You had Insley-Russell 2 years ago (6 gates 1 claim) but you also were in an alliance of big clans before they kick you out and you went for the second alliance for help.
Few months later you had Lincoln-Ross (2 gates 1 claim) and after NkSF/RuD were kicked out from the alliance, you took till Blair/Chapman so 3-4 gates.

Nemesis and NkSF are not in the eu1 alliance, the alliance agreed on offering 6 gates, if anyone attacks you because you've got problems with them that's on you

well should i actually tell you that we already know what deals you're having ? :p

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
are nksf or nemesis ally to them if i may ask? and if u cant handle their alliance u also cant handle 2 clans? 6 gates still worth fighting for, if their deal is dirty, u can then go back to attacking and forget the deal, but if the deal from them is 6 gates and then 2 clans who arent allied to them will attack u, then i think u can defend with a proper strategy if only against 2 clans depending how big they are. and for what reason will they attack u? are u already enemies or?

[edit] also from what i remember seeing nksf was attacking them with u, now they are attacking u?
they already made a deal with nksf and put them in their alliance. also with nemesis(we already know because we are everywhere) ;)

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
-NkSF-
Of course, playing multi-account anyone can take, since they do not have members to be able to defend the portals they take
That sounds like a serious accusation. Are you sure you are not just mad losing gates 30 vs 2? :p

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
-NkSF-
getting angry at doors that are not mine haha, you are having many hopes, since taking my doors has been difficult for you, since my clan is bigger than yours.
is this the same 'big clan' that farms with protection and cries about dds?

• Funny
Reactions: SPA

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
When the attackers hoard (10-ish) people came to drain a claim, a clan came with ,5 people who had higher drain and therefore retook the buff. The claim was successfully defended with help of others.
So it is defendable if you have the right amount of gates

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
When the attackers hoard (10-ish) people came to drain a claim, a clan came with 5 people who had higher drain and therefore retook the buff. The claim was successfully defended with smaller help of others.

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
While doing this, your alliance ALWAYS kept the majority of the towers during attack phases, and we got a moderate amount proportional to our clan size.
Although I understand it's not you personally, if you're complaining so much on the forum about not being able to get gates and generate fame, why are your members messaging leaders with 'Thanks for the buildings' and 'Easiest fame of my life!' ?
You say one thing in-game and another on the forum. You might want to adjust that if the update is really that bad.

I also heard from several people that you haven't made a single attempt to defend. 'Ordo Regalis Crucis,' on the other hand, tried to defend MW a few days ago, but due to the lack of players, they lost the gates.

hummer

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
hummer
Clan
savage
VOLTEM COM O ABASTECIMENTO E SEM HORÁRIO DE CONFLITO.essas atualizações de conflito estão todas ruins, ninguém entra pra defender os portais, o jogo ficou chato sem a guerra, logam 3 pessoas no máximo por dia no horário do conflito e vão off o resto do dia??? parabens por essa att horrível.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
And defenders don't defend, just trade (the sole reason this new update was even implemented, but it didn't solve the core issue and created even more issues).

And I have to repeat myself, for the 100th time: defending against a whole alliance as a single clan is impossible under any circumstance. Even if only a few towers are taken, the enemies will be concentrated there and take it no matter how low the drain rate is.
he literally said his clan is defending 3 camps, i think u are the ones who arent attempting, u rather go drain gates which they dont try to hold and not just 1 or 2 but 20 then u also whisper them thanks for the buildings? :LOL: thanks for what exactly, for wasting ur time into playing the update in a wrong way?

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
he literally said his clan is defending 3 camps, i think u are the ones who arent attempting, u rather go drain gates which they dont try to hold and not just 1 or 2 but 20 then u also whisper them thanks for the buildings? :LOL: thanks for what exactly, for wasting ur time into playing the update in a wrong way?
I will repeat myself just to make you understamd. With this new update came a new strategy. As we cannot compete to defend buildings (on europe1) we are fighting to force the enemy not to be able to extract the fame produced by the buildings. I would explain the whole concept but I have no time for this. Anyway, thank you so much for the buildings ^^

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
At least guys could u spawn monstrous dinos during protection phrase? for max55lvl the game is boring since there is nothing to do

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
When the attackers hoard (10-ish) people came to drain a claim, a clan came with ,5 people who had higher drain and therefore retook the buff. The claim was successfully defended with help of others.
ALL clans with 5 different dinos in circle get the buff. Therefore, defending against a whole alliance is impossible. How many times do I have to repeat it?

Also we tried it, didn't work. Adopted a new strategy.

Last edited:

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
ALL clans with 5 different dinos in circle get the buff. Therefore, defending against a whole alliance is impossible. How many times do I have to repeat it?

Not all. When you as attackers attacked a claim, you had the buff. Then one clan that got higher drain rate came in and retook it.
With the current strategy you guys do, you can't even call yourself attackers.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Not all. When you as attackers attacked a claim, you had the buff. Then one clan that got higher drain rate came in and retook it.
With the current strategy you guys do, you can't even call yourself attackers.
Do you even read how the update works?

ALL the clans that do have the same highest drain rate get the buff. All they have to do is gather more than 5 people with different dinos in each clan and attack. The buildings of a single clan will be undefendable.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Do you even read how the update works?

ALL the clans that do have the same highest drain rate get the buff. All they have to do is gather more than 5 people with different dinos in each clan and attack. The buildings of a single clan will be undefendable.
Okay sure, but the clan still managed to defend it like this

The whole point of the updates was to give smaller clans opportunity for fame maybe some gates. Not make it so small clans can "destroy alliance".

If you just continue to attack gates and not care to defend it for fame, then why do you even play the game?

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Or mix into fights at all

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Okay sure, but the clan still managed to defend it like this
Because that was 10 clans against one attacker. They brought more clans with 5 different dinos, they got the buff, so they won. One clan has no means of doing that, hence their gates are undefendable.

Do you really not grasp it, are you really that dense or just pretending for the sake of following a narrative given by your alliance?

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Because that was 10 clans against one attacker. They brought more clans with 5 different dinos, they got the buff, so they won. One clan has no means of doing that, hence their gates are undefendable.

Do you really not grasp it, are you really that dense or just pretending for the sake of following a narrative given by your alliance?
I am talking by myself, don't worry I am not a bot.
The whole update isn't good and we all can agree on this. I just don't understand your guys' reasons for your actions because to me it makes no sense at all and is kind of... Worthless?
If you don't care about what the game is about then why even play at all

I play the game for my friends, for people I know are great and I want them to get rex and have at least a bit of fun in this game.
I play it because I'm surrounded by people that are fun to hang around.

Why do you play it?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
I wonder how it went when your clan takes a minimum of 10 gates per phase, you have around 10 players currently logging not counting Ordo clan.

Ordo tried to defend in MW yesterday, but they are only 3-4 fighting against 10 of my clan, they lost of course but also Ordo takes 5-10 gates as 3-5 players how is that possible to defend, for sure even 1-2 gates would be hard defend if your defenders are so low

Which brings us back to eu1 10 players asking for a miracle to fight 6 clans, AS IF this update was specifically made for eu1

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
If you just continue to attack gates and not care to defend it for fame, then why do you even play the game?
Because they focus the higher % gates to decrease the fame reward of the alliance.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I wonder how it went when your clan takes a minimum of 10 gates per phase, you have around 10 players currently logging not counting Ordo clan.

Ordo tried to defend in MW yesterday, but they are only 3-4 fighting against 10 of my clan, they lost of course but also Ordo takes 5-10 gates as 3-5 players how is that possible to defend, for sure even 1-2 gates would be hard defend if your defenders are so low

Which brings us back to eu1 10 players asking for a miracle to fight 6 clans, AS IF this update was specifically made for eu1
The difference is that you have 6 allied clans, Ordo does not

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
Because they focus the higher % gates to decrease the fame reward of the alliance.
Nope, they drain basic gates as it's easier to capture, since 2 days they only captured 2 excellent yields, everything else is basic, but they believe they're decreasing the fame reward of the gates the clans usually swap anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.