Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Nope, they drain basic gates as it's easier to capture, since 2 days they only captured 2 excellent yields, everything else is basic, but they believe they're decreasing the fame reward of the gates the clans usually swap anyways
But if they capture 2 gates, make it level 4, and defend it for the first part of the phase, they'll keep it, right? The drain rate is very low for clans with only a few gates. Plus, they heal it while it's being attacked.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
The difference is that you have 6 allied clans, Ordo does not
That tells me you didn't read my post, but here I'll show you 2 screenshots, 1 small attacker clan trying to defend their gate, and another attacker clan trying to attack our claim, against only my clan, no allies involved

1st screenshot, 2 attackers took 1 gate, kept it at level 1 health, and were outnumbered by my clan
2nd screenshot, 4 attackers trying to drain my excellent claim which is at level 4 health, also outnumbered by defenders

Sadly I don't have a screenshot from last night when Ordo were attacking and trying to defend

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
But if they capture 2 gates, make it level 4, and defend it for the first part of the phase, they'll keep it, right? The drain rate is very low for clans with only a few gates. Plus, they heal it while it's being attacked.
They have never tried to capture 1 or 2 sites they always go for 10-20 sites, nor have ever upgraded a single site to level 4 health, nope never even attempted to actually defend with their full force.

Ordo gave us a 20minutes battle while we're trying to reclaim the gate, and they were only 4 trying to defend it, let alone it was at level 1 health. But also Ordo were playing wrong, they were kitting, meaning they weren't repairing due to their Travel Sick effect, maybe if they respawned at another gate and came back as one force it'd have a better result, however they were still outnumbered by my clan

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Because they focus the higher % gates to decrease the fame reward of the alliance.
Right, but at the end of the day, other gates will be defended or pass through one phase. There will always be something to bring fame.
And if they are so determinded to exist in the game to make other people's playing harder, then what kind of life do they live? What is trully the reason behind it? i asked one before, for now no respsonse.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I wonder how it went when your clan takes a minimum of 10 gates per phase, you have around 10 players currently logging not counting Ordo clan.

Ordo tried to defend in MW yesterday, but they are only 3-4 fighting against 10 of my clan, they lost of course but also Ordo takes 5-10 gates as 3-5 players how is that possible to defend, for sure even 1-2 gates would be hard defend if your defenders are so low

Which brings us back to eu1 10 players asking for a miracle to fight 6 clans, AS IF this update was specifically made for eu1
The fact that they were able to do that comes down to two things: First is the obvious skill issue from your part. Second is the fact that Fekete distracted most of the other clans on the server.

I also wonder how much dds did Ordo spend on defending that 1 gate(unsuccessfully) and if that's really worth it.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
I also wonder how much dds did Ordo spend on defending that 1 gate(unsuccessfully) and if that's really worth it.
My bad thought that was irrelevant before this update came, before you become defenders and finally realize the cost of holding sites

Last edited by a moderator:

Azazel

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
amey.ram.
Clan
Death Machine
is it possible to decrease the spawn rate of mobs during quest interactions?. like lvl 51 tootega main quests spawns brontops or smilos for most interactions but for the side quest for every interaction it spawns a vet rex. for the main quest sometimes the mobs wont spawn but for the side quest the vet rex always spawns.....

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
i have a doubt, when i finish endgame 3, will the building mechanics stay like this or will more things be added in the future? :unsure:

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
-NkSF-
is it possible to decrease the spawn rate of mobs during quest interactions?. like lvl 51 tootega main quests spawns brontops or smilos for most interactions but for the side quest for every interaction it spawns a vet rex. for the main quest sometimes the mobs wont spawn but for the side quest the vet rex always spawns.....
if i had to suffer with that quest to get it 100% you do too!

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
So, do you either increase the drainage of attackers a little more or decrease the repair of buildings?

I don't really see the need to swap buildings anymore, for the simple fact that fame is lost once the site is captured by a different clan, but I don't know, sometimes the main alliance is so proud that they prefer attackers clans without zones

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Screenshot_2024-07-12-15-55-19-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgannouncement to conclude endgame 3, dont let the attackers think there is a buff patch for them...

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
@Highway can you get the devs together to takeover 1 gate from a big alliance (on any server) and then defend it the following phase to claim the medals? if you are unable to maybe rethink the update.
that would be easy for them. invulnerabilty mod ;) plus other noice staff the devs have and we don't :D

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We plan to add an additional option to early unlock the site inventory to acces the fame items with gang dollars. Price will be the sum of all HP upgrades.

This allows attackers to get fame items if they want them or defend the side, upgrade its HP and keep it over more phases for the same price but more fame. Generally it makes defending worth more but still give the attackers more options if they dont have the numbers to properly defend. At the same time swapping would be very expensive.

Last edited:

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
They said that they don't really care about what comments have the most likes or dislikes. Most important is what you write

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
What they care then?... If not people option?
They care about people's ideas on how to fix the update. If it's not going to be entirely removed, then it needs good ideas on how to fix it. They literally said, if you are smaller clan against bigger clan and in a fight, they will let you pay for new currency to be able to unlock it.
If you are already against it simply because you still must fight and also pay, then you simply just want too much out of the game

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Im just confused with the sense of direction the devs are heading... You guys had a thread previously

Eliminating alliance control over server
Fame stealing mechanics

Now i dont know what you guys are achieving...

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
So by asking remove 1 update what dislike by more of 50% the playerbase
They said that they don't look into likes and dislikes because there's two sides of people with ideas but they don't get along. If one side brings an idea, the other dislikes it immediately, if the other comes up with an idea, then the first one dislikes it. Therefore the likes/dislikes don't really show true opinions

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
💀🤣 Lovely btw then what matters? Use smoke if the update good or dance 😭🤣
What matters is patience what the developers will do in the future. Sending ideas, no rush and chill

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
They never try change 1 update what got alot dislike And hear the people... 💀 I still wonder then why ptr even matter
PTR is just a trailer for bugs and error to test out for them to fix cause they too lazy to discover it by us

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
All this talk means nothing and shouldn’t be even here

You complained for not being able to defend due to your low numbers (as small attacking clans), Highway gave you an additional option which allows you to collect the fame without the need of defending it in case it’s hard for you

If you still choose to defend it, you can do so with and without paying dds to collect, you only pay so you collect the fame earlier rather than being forced to defend a full phase

Status
Not open for further replies.