What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Now people Can battlecry out the attackers huge help for defenders
You should log on ptr and test it before already complaining that’s it’s gonna be a huge help for defenders.

- Only site owner can battlecry the attacker
- Attacker has enough time to go back in site and regain the buff

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Not on eu1 yes, on some other servers there’s more than one attacker clan and they’re not allies, so they need to fight each other but they can’t anyway, I think that’s his point
exactly, and on the test server this is very clear, as almost everyone is an attacker and cannot fight each other to capture the portal

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
yes, this happened to me on am2 this morning. me draining a claim vs a brachi draining a claim. took me like 5 minutes to kill him with two of my clanmates (all 55s with vios) and i thought we had killed him in time for us to get it but the brachi was able to come back again and ended up getting it. very frustrating.
In this case u are also using the buff of 4x while ur opponent also has the 4x buff while his buff is ur problem. If u actually want a gate then maybe 2 players isn't sufficient to fight it as it's a war and not a PvP.
4x buff meaning 4 players focusing same enemy can actually kill it pretty fast.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
In this case u are also using the buff of 4x while ur opponent also has the 4x buff while his buff is ur problem. If u actually want a gate then maybe 2 players isn't sufficient to fight it as it's a war and not a PvP.
4x buff meaning 4 players focusing same enemy can actually kill it pretty fast.
i don't really think you read what i wrote.

it was 3 of us. with vios. against one brachi. so three of us with the attacker buff against one opponent with an attacker buff. it took us 5 minutes to kill him and he just came back and kept draining even though we had killed him and had seemed to get the portal down low enough that it should've gone to my clan.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Strongly agree with this about the Para, the dodge skill is OP, whether we use Focus tech or Hammer’s ability, it still feels OP, and now buffing the dino changes nothing about it

Also people here asked to find a solution for the tanks such as Brachi yet everything was buffed and Brachi remained the same as it is, also doesn’t change the fact that tank dinos are OP when it comes to draining and 10 of them are in one site, I don’t think the solution is only about buffing/nerfing dinos or guns but also about the draining/repairing rate.

And even if you kill them they have all the time in the world to come back and you wouldn’t even heal half of what they’ve drained by then.

You said it yourself (devs) it’s now focused on attacker vs site owner (clan vs clan) how do you expect from the defending clan to kill 10 OP tanks in one site (considering that allies HARDLY do anything anymore) while they’re nonstop draining with a fast rate where your repair rate as a defender isn’t nowhere near buying you actual time to save that site?

And if you expect defenders to use rex against 10 tanks then you might as well think twice about this because rex feels like a walking tissue which dies in seconds if these attackers shot you with a skill all at once, so you’re not gonna battlecry anything you are forced to also tank up a little bit so you at least last while trying to defend
now that i can also agree with not only is the game lying by saying its 50% increased dodge chance but anyone who ever fought a para knows thats a massive lie since your gona miss almost literaly every shot and theres no counter to this focus tech doesnt effect dodge trust me i checked long time ago and hammers ability doesnt affect dodge either it counters rexes miss chance but not paras dodge theres only one single effect in the entire game that does this caused by only one source and that is the easy target effect which literaly makes you unable to miss the target affected by it before you say thats the counter i will repeat again theres only one source of this effect in the whole game while there is an implant giving you dodge and para having said dodge build in its skill set and so i can get over the increased damage on its skills it was by far the weakest in the game but what i cant get over is the reduced cooldowns fighting para is the most unfun pvp i have ever done i cant do anything the whole fight my ep doesnt exist half the fight and in the other half hes invulnerable

many agree with you there the feedback section is full of things related to draining yet none made it to ptr it might just be that their not ready to be tested yet which i hope is true or in worse scenario their not gona be taken into consideration at all but over all besides the para i feel like give credit where credit is due these changes are not as bad as on the first ptr im sorry but ill never forgive you devs for how you ruined my poor stability implant unless you make it worth the slot again by reducing the nerf

yes perhaps a nerf to tanks or change to how things are would be needed or perhaps a new line of thought may come forth from this i would like everyone reading this that doesnt like tanks to try and ask themselfs what is it that makes the tanks so tanky and hard to kill is it the dino? is it the techs? or maybe even implants? lets see where this goes

also i personaly would be in favor of nerfing dodge as an effect just because its so radicilous and makes no logical sense however i am still coming up with the concept for it so until im done those who care what i say will need to wait for some time until i come up with something worth presenting

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
If so OP, then why is it not really used widley?
in regards to this, i think para is just sort of in a weird spot. it's a jack-of-all trades which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it seems like anything it does, something else does it better, if that makes sense. it might have the dodge ability and it might be op but at the same time it's got a lower health pool than brachi or anky and it doesn't have very high damage like carno or rex and it's not as fast as coelo or even pachy. as i've said, i rarely see para, just because it doesn't stand out much in any regard.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
i don't really think you read what i wrote.

it was 3 of us. with vios. against one brachi. so three of us with the attacker buff against one opponent with an attacker buff. it took us 5 minutes to kill him and he just came back and kept draining even though we had killed him and had seemed to get the portal down low enough that it should've gone to my clan.
Did you start to drain at same time as him? Chances are even if you do kill guy if portal is lowered below 50 its probably theirs if they havent died yet.(or around there i believe).

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Could you reduce the portals' protection time to a maximum of 15 minutes? to make it clearer how the battles for portals are working...

and if it is possible to release rex for new accounts, I can't really see the change in the dino without testing it personally

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
Did you start to drain at same time as him? Chances are even if you do kill guy if portal is lowered below 50 its probably theirs if they havent died yet.(or around there i believe).
yes, i did. and we killed him just before it hit 50%. i'm really not sure how he got it to be honest.

TrollHectorBectorTroll

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Devil
Clan
Zsidók
i believe i stated right at the start i had an assistant help me aquire this data and even if i wouldnt mention it which i did the logical asumption is to get proper and precise data i atleast had to have a willing and cooperative target and whos to say that target didnt have a rex but ofcourse if you have a rex yourself and someone willing to assist you and ofcourse the capability to meet the conditions i used then feel free to check them out but i can tell you already their correct
I was try on ptr in 10 sec you can Kill brachio And Rex stay longer Alive bc battlecry

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
The changelog shows that the ability "Rapid Strikes" had a 100% increase in damage (Before: 275%; Now: 375%), but in the ability description it says 475%. This discrepancy repeats for other descriptions, which are showing 100% more damage than stated in the changelog. 1718125382035.png1718125472423.png

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
yes, i did. and we killed him just before it hit 50%. i'm really not sure how he got it to be honest.
uff yea that is tricky place to come to and usually if person returns and drains even a bit of it there is chance they get it.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
The changelog shows that the ability "Rapid Strikes" had a 100% increase in damage (Before: 275%; Now: 375%), but in the ability description it says 475%. This discrepancy repeats for other descriptions, which are showing 100% more damage than stated in the changelog. View attachment 48049View attachment 48054
honestly i feel like they just wrote wrong numbers in the change log since theres many skills whose damage numbers dont check out with that like on carno for example and on many others

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
I was try on ptr in 10 sec you can Kill brachio And Rex stay longer Alive bc battlecry
i mean it could happen if the brachi forgets it has skills or a heal skill while the one doing damage crits literaly every hit but its really unlikely as you can imagine not to mention some sort of proof of this happening would really help your cause you know just saying maybe you should try adding some facts and detailed information to what you say

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Because it's 2nd OP at the moment.

The best for survivability on Live Server are the Branchio.

i know you asked someone else but perhaps slaping an agility implant on a 1mil hp brachi gives more efficient results? thats my guess atleast

Last edited:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
A little controvesial take, but gonna ask it anyways.
Will it be possible to run normal NPC's quests in PTR? Like that we can test out stability nerf and other dinos in missions like transporters and killing bosses - which will provide more feedback tho.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Could you reduce the portals' protection time to a maximum of 15 minutes? to make it clearer how the battles for portals are working...

and if it is possible to release rex for new accounts, I can't really see the change in the dino without testing it personally
The current one is to collect data about the changes in the dino and weapon skills, so that i can see what i broke.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The changelog shows that the ability "Rapid Strikes" had a 100% increase in damage (Before: 275%; Now: 375%), but in the ability description it says 475%. This discrepancy repeats for other descriptions, which are showing 100% more damage than stated in the changelog. View attachment 48049View attachment 48054
my bad, that is because the skills themselfs in their configuration use the % relative to the 100% it makes anyway.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Another controversial take...

You guys should rework how much does the protection costs. For example, the cost of it should depends on how much dd the person has. For someone like me - who has ran out of dd currently and is not able to get protection bcs of simply not affording for it the game is not playable at all, especially during attacking phrase when everyone is killing each other sometimes even without reason.

Haters gonna hate but this should be changed, bcs it really makes the game unplayable.
obraz_2024-06-11_223022653.png

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
i wish there were a better way to tell who is going to get the gate when it's close like that. an indicator or something, i dunno. i think i'm also just partially frustrated because i'm still figuring out all the ins and outs of this update.
As a mean of convenience, this is a much needed one.

Every attacker would want to know whether or not he's about to get the tower, or if he drained the most compared to other attacker.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
It should still not be the one and only option to play, because nothing else can beat it.
It really isn't though, many of our members use different dinos like para or anky to drain, some even use rex. Also, we can kill defender brachis without any difficulty, so the same applies the other way around.

Also in normal pvp, brachi is pretty weak and easy to beat right now by staying in close combat.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Battlecry feedback:
Attacked mobs when pushed towards hills or walls are going in opposite direction. I believe its due to the change connected with being able to battlecry attackers from the circle, however when its happening while hunting its annoying, especially when battle cried mob run towards alpha or vet (with current stability nerf when they stun u its honestly gg for the player since fear effect will be gone and then it will be vet/alpha + attacked mob against 1 stunned player).

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Battlecry feedback:
Attacked mobs when pushed towards hills or walls are going in opposite direction. I believe its due to the change connected with being able to battlecry attackers from the circle, however when its happening while hunting its annoying, especially when battle cried mob run towards alpha or vet (with current stability nerf when they stun u its honestly gg for the player since fear effect will be gone and then it will be vet/alpha + attacked mob against 1 stunned player).
Hmm what about not using 2nd skill EP of rex so it only targets 1 person?

Status
Not open for further replies.