What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
PTR testing looked good and was already an improvement compared to live. So it will go live tomorow.

Sure it does not resolve all issues but that was expected as this is just the next iteration before we going to directly change the site conflict mechanics.

I hope that the next change in the building mechanics is the definitive or the last one because honestly endgame 3 has already taken too long to finish and that is overwhelming from a certain point. I guess you must be tired too

1718239372444.png

I just want to know what the sig devshack awaits us and the future of DS

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I hope that the next change in the building mechanics is the definitive or the last one because honestly endgame 3 has already taken too long to finish and that is overwhelming from a certain point. I guess you must be tired too

View attachment 48077

But we know to achieve fairness and fun wars devs need data and stats to improve from there.... Only data-driven stats and info can bring us forward not some people complaining and complaining ..But I feel your pain... My uni is starting and I don't think I'll be able to have 1 last enjoyable and fun moment in EG3 before I leave ds...

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-

View attachment 48077

You should hope that the endgame mechanic is fun and engaging in every way possible for all parties. Once this Dev Shack ends, don't expect another Dev Shack for at least 15 months or so.

They have every reason to take their time with this update because if it's not good, and players are not liking it, it will be a net negative for Dinostorm overall.

The Pirate Galaxy community is patiently waiting while the Devs are focused there.

HectorBector

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Devil
Clan
Zsidók
people don't tend to complain when they have an advantage. usually. sometimes.
Every server almost defenders hold buldings on eu2 eu1 lvl 15-35 lvl ppl hold Gates since this part 3-2 update added defend easy can't start war Rex is free sheriff shop trash war boring rex gat Kill everything not woreth to attack defend way better just camp buldings LOL there no Been sheriff block on any server by attackers the gameplay basic: two people make alts then the alts make Clan take gate And big clans hold everything under name of their alt clans but at last the player base dead Rex Free sheriff woreth less unless you want buy 1 skin with Q10 focus

Last edited:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Every server almost defenders hold buldings on eu2 eu1 lvl 15-35 lvl ppl hold Gates since this part 3-2 update added defend easy can't start war Rex is free sheriff shop trash war boring rex gat Kill everything not woreth to attack defend way better just camp buldings LOL there no Been sheriff block on any server by attackers the gameplay basic: two people make alts then the alts make Clan take gate And big clans hold everything under name of their alt clans but at last the player base dead Rex Free sheriff woreth less unless you want buy 1 skin with Q10 focus
Bro... what?
The reason there is no sheriff block anymore is to make sheriff achievable FOR EVERYONE, since we all are equal and we all have equal rights to win it. In past it was very unfair and I'm glad that u mentioned making alts accounts - since in past (before part2 update) many players of alliance clans (mostly leaders or their best friends) that were holding towers were just making another acconouts, boosting them to get sheriff and rex, later selling them to get easy money. Your yapping kinda shows that u have pain in the ass for the fact that everyone can get sheriff xD like bro wth u ain't better than other people calm down plz

HectorBector

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Devil
Clan
Zsidók
Bro... what?
The reason there is no sheriff block anymore is to make sheriff achievable FOR EVERYONE, since we all are equal and we all have equal rights to win it. In past it was very unfair and I'm glad that u mentioned making alts accounts - since in past (before part2 update) many players of alliance clans (mostly leaders or their best friends) that were holding towers were just making another acconouts, boosting them to get sheriff and rex, later selling them to get easy money. Your yapping kinda shows that u have pain in the ass for the fact that everyone can get sheriff xD like bro wth u ain't better than other people calm down plz
The point of 1 war game is fight And block elections.... I have sheriff long Time ago in past sheriff block Was woreth 1 war

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Highway , when will be the estimated time for the next batch of update 🥹

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
-NkSF-
I disagree with that, x4 damage reduction gives no room for competing between attackers, usually whoever has more draining speed gets the gate even though situation between 2 attacker group is 1v3.

Travel sickness is important factor for preventing kit abuse and also a reward for attacker competing in 1v1 so whoever wins 1v1 drains more point from the gate.

I think travel sickness is pretty ok for now, not annoying for mining players to wait for a long time and also fighting for gates.
you clearly dont fight 1v20

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
-NkSF-
By the way you phrase that, you are expecting some unreasonable miracles to fight against 20 enemies while you are alone.
the entire point of the updates is to break alliances. If i am 1v1 with someone from a defending clan why should 20 people from outside clans be allowed to interfere? even 2 people from outside clans can mess up a 1v1 and 20 people from outside clans can straight up kill you through the resistance.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
the entire point of the updates is to break alliances. If i am 1v1 with someone from a defending clan why should 20 people from outside clans be allowed to interfere? even 2 people from outside clans can mess up a 1v1 and 20 people from outside clans can straight up kill you through the resistance.
Segregations of clans will break the game in every imaginable way.

It wouldn't be MMORPG if we restrict clan battles on the 1v1 level.

Having the Adrenaline buffs (a feature that I vehemently opposed) is fulfilling many purposes of limiting the alliance influence.

Yes the goal of the update is to give the chance to the minority to win against a large group. And it's fulfilling that purpose.

If you have server war where you have 2 sides, then neither sides quit the game, in comparison to the previous system.

If you are a lone player, you have access to many source of fame to help you win elections.

If you are a handful of people, 5-7 player, then you should take 2-3 sites every phase.

Every purpose is being fulfilled, every demographic in my view are being served and given opportunity for election.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
the entire point of the updates is to break alliances
Screenshot_1.png

Taken from the Feedback Thread of EG Part 3.

If the community (who are actively playing the game every day) cannot even suggest a reasonable way to limit the alliance's influence, then it's not like the Devs would come up with a magical solution. They don't even play the game themselves.

They even asked us how we would suggest doing it.

The best they could come up with is the Adrenaline Rush feature, which does limit the alliance's power.

Reasonable way of limiting alliance's = something that doesn't break the whole game while trying to solve 1 problem

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
View attachment 48079

Taken from the Feedback Thread of EG Part 3.

If the community (who are actively playing the game every day) cannot even suggest a reasonable way to limit the alliance's influence, then it's not like the Devs would come up with a magical solution. They don't even play the game themselves.

They even asked us how we would suggest doing it.

The best they could come up with is the Adrenaline Rush feature, which does limit the alliance's power.

Reasonable way of limiting alliance's = something that doesn't break the whole game while trying to solve 1 problem
I think the only idea would be to make it so that the alliance can't help, making sure that only the clan in which the player is attacking can attack him, thus making the alliance's help useless

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
I not have eu1 Clan but thanks. Second I dont see any small clans hold anything dont make me laughs U guys support him on am2 And he dxrk member on eu1
I disagree that small clans cant hold anything. When attacker and defender buff first introduced to live servers, an attacker that couldnt hold anything with 4-5 person before was able to capture like 8-9 sites and in other phases they never ended up empty handed.

I believe that these updates surely made it clan vs clan and without defender in game, ally cant do much.

Also a couple days before, we as 2 person managed to took over all gv gates ( 7 gates in total all being holded by same clan ). There were just 1 defender and 6 ally member of that clan.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I will offer a different perspective, whoever can continue on it, maybe it can lead somewhere.

Alliances = Clans = Players

Alliances are made up of Clans.
Clans are made up of Players.

Clans are made up of an enormous group of people who are not close to each other, but rather, they come together because it only benefits them as a whole, in terms of elections. They have the idea that if they work together, they can obtain more elections easily.

Clan, in my opinion, should be for close friends only. For example, I'm coming home from work, and my mates and I are logging in to the game to kill enemies and take some gates.

1. The battle, more specifically the PvP, for the Site needs to be fun and engaging.

Engaging means that I am actively participating in the killing of my opponent while using the skills I have. Giving the player the ability to manually use the EP charge, was genius, it makes the player more engaged and in control of the combat itself. It's not automatic, when I press a button, the Health Point of my opponent automatically decreases

Fun means, when I am getting satisfaction in doing it. Not only for 20-minute Site Swapping gameplay but for a longer time than that.

The game currently is pushing every player in Clans. And that is what is promoting the alliance. I believe that we should give the individual player the ability to drain a Site. To win an election at the Town Hall, we no longer require clans. We should go a step further and remove the clan requirements to attack and drain a Site.

The consequence of that will be, that it will give the individual player more power than that of a clan, if not, we are shifting the power back to the individual player from the clan.

It might make the players think twice before joining a clan for election purposes only. Since you are empowering the individual player more, they will tend to do things their way.

(I said shifting back, I always look at what idea/ feature was working in the past and I try to re-suggest them to the modern gameplay)

read the first sentence of this post before writing a reply

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
Do Europe players play the same game as America players?

From what I see, there are many complaints in Europe that defense is absolute and attack is weak, whereas here, on America servers, it is literally the opposite. Enter an America server and tell me how many zones are above 100% yield; it is very rare for any clan to maintain their zones in an attack phase. ☠

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Thats why there is no "magical formula" that fits all servers to begin with because not all servers are the same.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx

From what I see, there are many complaints in Europe that defense is absolute and attack is weak, whereas here, on America servers, it is literally the opposite. Enter an America server and tell me how many zones are above 100% yield; it is very rare for any clan to maintain their zones in an attack phase. ☠
well i guess that one of the reasons why there is more feedback from eu than from america is that eu players are more familiar with english language (dont get me wrong read the full sentence) which makes them be able to complain about the things that america players cant describe (thats just my thoughts im not rasist just trying to look for a reason why there is actually more feedback from eu than am)

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces

That’s because (as I know) on America servers there’s way more active attackers than on Europe servers

At least on my main server Eu1 we have 5-10 attackers, 15 on a lucky day. They do take sites, but not everything so majority remains with their yields, on Eu2 they have 5 +/- attackers but the alliance isn’t really that active as Eu1 either so they struggle with yields as well.

So I assume that’s why, you have more attackers than we do hence why you are constantly losing sites and it’s a struggle to upgrade a site to excellent

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan

View attachment 48077

There are so many things to be adjusted in this new style of portal wars, that I doubt the next devshack will be announced this year

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Another trash update without attackers game dead at last U guys fixed the problem all election on eu4 eu1 won by alliance clans 👏👏👏
I dont think this update affected attackers that bad, i mean surely they can have difficulties about reaching gate but once they have reached it, they wont get any status effect by ally members. Also afk draining and absent on conflict in conflict phase should have been fixed and they did so.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
2 Rex enough for keep out two ppl And they have buff And attackers dont have + stun outside reach 1 gate next to tryhard if U mange 1 Rex battlecry U out And stun eu1 every election won by alliance clans not woreth to attack U get less fame and have to fight harder
i did not wish to give anymore feedback since i got highly discouraged and well ashamed by how it went so far i genuinly did not and probably wont post anymore proper feedbacks after this answear but just wanted to say that there are some problems in what you said

1. 2 rexes is not really enough for that not to mention if their outside then they do not have a buff on them either but if a rex is such a problem just you know kill it their dps check is very low its easy to kill with the right builds xd

2. yeah on eu1 most elections are won by aliance clans but not all its generaly since they manage to throw out election candidates much faster then the enemies do not to mention theres just more of them in general so its to be expected most election winners will be from there but that doesnt mean its impossible it might be slower but you can get elections even as kos aspecial those that are not agreed on turns for (gov, marshal, sheriff) this is not a true turn system ofcourse you still can win it i personaly got my gov solo but its a lot harder since those large clan candidates do be well prepared however you can still win it just need more time to prepare but thats to be expected when you dont have gates constantly pumping fame into your inventory so you know grab a pick axe and start mining gold or try to steal fame from gates

3. and now for the very end i feel that is to be expected your fighting a much stronger oponent you need to fight well and hard to achieve victory but atleast before today several of eu1 attackers didnt fight back at all even in battles that were completely winable i would talk about how it is now but as far as i know there were no large attacks since yesterday and i dont think its just because the event started today

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Rex hp can be near 800k...
I love it you says no attack another says they took map I see vid on yt people killing alliance And 1 Rex enough for battlecry 1 player
i did see a half of it being lost early in the morning when everyone is asleep yes but since then nothing and yes one rex can have 7s of fear with ep but thats still one of the shortest ccs in the game even with the bad stability its not that much and your definitly capable of runing back to circle on anything or again just kill it xd

HectorBector

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Devil
Clan
Zsidók
i did see a half of it being lost early in the morning when everyone is asleep yes but since then nothing and yes one rex can have 7s of fear with ep but thats still one of the shortest ccs in the game even with the bad stability its not that much and your definitly capable of runing back to circle on anything or again just kill it xd
The point is this update made fighting outside of buldings And there only number matters means we back where started thanks for prov my point

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
The point is this update made fighting outside of buldings And there only number matters means we back where started thanks for prov my point
everything is about numbers doesnt mean that if your skilled you cant win hard or unfavorable match ups but thinking you can win highly unfavorable fights where your facing more then 2 times as many enemies as you have allies is insanity there a defeat is certain nothing can be done about it the numbers just do not add up this is my last message as i said already i do not want to try and give more feedbacks on anything i just feel too much disapointed from it in all imaginable ways

HectorBector

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Devil
Clan
Zsidók
everything is about numbers doesnt mean that if your skilled you cant win hard or unfavorable match ups but thinking you can win highly unfavorable fights where your facing more then 2 times as many enemies as you have allies is insanity there a defeat is certain nothing can be done about it the numbers just do not add up this is my last message as i said already i do not want to try and give more feedbacks on anything i just feel too much disapointed from it in all imaginable ways
Yeah with this update only number matters yep right sadly

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
I told whats wrong And without telling problems they can't be fixed I love the new meta Rex showstooper every other dino trash
i mean... attackers on my server aren't having issues against rex and showstopper. skill issue maybe?

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
Yeah sure we use wrong Way staby 💀🤡 please tell us how to use it (ironic)
i strongly believe in your ability to get through these difficult times with grace and humility, like every human before you. i'm sure your friends will find a good counter that works for you eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.