What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Until you hunt and die because you are stunned/battlecried away

- Lilith -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Lilith -
Clan
No Clan
An update that, in my opinion, doesn't make much sense. Stability used to be what allowed for healthy PVP, now it never works and becomes unusable, forging clothes is hard work on active servers, and even Q10 barely activate. Dinosaurs like Anky and Brachi, who are already difficult to kill, are now made even more so by an infinite stun, as well as Shows and Gat. There's nothing that can stand up to them, any other dinosaur or weapon is ruled out. You make it a repetitive game, where there is nothing but following a blind and boring “objective”.
Choosing the extra with or without a mouse changes practically nothing. I don't play with a mouse and it made no difference to me, I even tested it with a mouse and the only thing I saw was more difficulty in something that should be simple, as the skills will automatically go one way or another. Filling in the extra combat makes wars and pvp extremely fast and repetitive, where whoever delivers first wins.
You're going back to the time before 2019, when you filled the extra with whatever was in the way and the war was over in 2 minutes, because everyone killed with Gatling's bleed or Yager's vulnerability. The test was disappointing for me.
Just decrease the stability bonus and that's fine, there's no need to exclude it from the game. Only give the bonus to the main attacker (first attacker) and the defender (the one with the portal). Decrease this bonus a little, so that we can kill both the attackers and the defenders. Staying inside a portal for 15 minutes in combat and no one being defeated NEEDS TO CHANGE.
And if you're going to destroy the stability implant like that, the fair thing to do would be a complete reduction in all paralyzation and confusion attacks. Remember that hunting is like PVP against a player, taking any stun will be fatal. I believe that many things can be improved in a more balanced way.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
An update that, in my opinion, doesn't make much sense. Stability used to be what allowed for healthy PVP, now it never works and becomes unusable, forging clothes is hard work on active servers, and even Q10 barely activate. Dinosaurs like Anky and Brachi, who are already difficult to kill, are now made even more so by an infinite stun, as well as Shows and Gat. There's nothing that can stand up to them, any other dinosaur or weapon is ruled out. You make it a repetitive game, where there is nothing but following a blind and boring “objective”.
Choosing the extra with or without a mouse changes practically nothing. I don't play with a mouse and it made no difference to me, I even tested it with a mouse and the only thing I saw was more difficulty in something that should be simple, as the skills will automatically go one way or another. Filling in the extra combat makes wars and pvp extremely fast and repetitive, where whoever delivers first wins.
You're going back to the time before 2019, when you filled the extra with whatever was in the way and the war was over in 2 minutes, because everyone killed with Gatling's bleed or Yager's vulnerability. The test was disappointing for me.
Just decrease the stability bonus and that's fine, there's no need to exclude it from the game. Only give the bonus to the main attacker (first attacker) and the defender (the one with the portal). Decrease this bonus a little, so that we can kill both the attackers and the defenders. Staying inside a portal for 15 minutes in combat and no one being defeated NEEDS TO CHANGE.
And if you're going to destroy the stability implant like that, the fair thing to do would be a complete reduction in all paralyzation and confusion attacks. Remember that hunting is like PVP against a player, taking any stun will be fatal. I believe that many things can be improved in a more balanced way.
I didnt mind pvp before tho but pvp as it is now with this stabi is giant no even for me.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
honeslty stability should work as it used to till now,
except fear effect - it should be as it is rn in ptr
This is a lack of custom and an excess of comfort.

Stab was OP and people have forgotten what it's like to be stun for a few seconds.

Now Gatling, Showstopper, Anky and Brachi skills can be useful.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx

Stab was OP and people have forgotten what it's like to be stun for a few seconds.

useful? or more tank xD

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power

Sure but tanks still need to be killed before they reach circle again if you battlecry them.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Bruh, defenders asked for a stabi nerf to battlecry attackers and now they complain about it. Smh.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
I never asked for stabi nerf and tank users still manage to find place to get stuck so nobody can battlecry them out of circle i believe this was mentioned before.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
ok nvm
practical example:
defender is trying to defend his building - hes getting killed and uses kit, but the enemies have already collected extra power and stun him - making him unable to do anything so he dies without doing anything

thats making kit useless honestly

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
I had been defender on ptr and i must say i kitted a lot of times and i wasted more kits than brachi user and they still managed to make sure i cannot battlecry them out of circle.(yes it was 1vs1 and they weren't fully passive) so while this gameplay did managed to make attackers to be more active then just afk as we who defend try to kill them its still far from way to solve problem that tanks pose when its time to fight to keep/defend or take build. Ep changes contribute more to this than stabi nerf(unless brachi fails to position on way we cannot battecry them out of circle).

- Lilith -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Lilith -
Clan
No Clan
Bruh, defenders asked for a stabi nerf to battlecry attackers and now they complain about it. Smh.
As a defender, I didn't ask for a stability nerf to improve my defense. I thought the nerf was valid to ALLOW the fear/confusion/paralyze abilities to be useful for the overall PLAYABILITY of the game. Enough of these stupid fights that you try to put in every discussion about the game. Nobody is fighting for portals or maps, but for the IMPROVEMENT OF THE GAME and for the PLAYERS. A nerf to the implant shouldn't make it useless.
Imagine the scene in a war: You, as the attacker, decide to drain a portal by yourself. Outnumbered, three defenders are coming towards you. They come as extras, the 3 of Anky and Gatling, and cause you paralysis and confusion in sequence, and they never stop. After all, the extras fill up by themselves. Can you imagine how unbearable the wars will become, especially for you outnumbered attackers? Killing on the maps? Farming the mines? Hunting? Everything becomes impossible, because nothing works. And when it's all over, it will be you, the attackers, who are unhappy about it.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
As a defender, I didn't ask for a stability nerf to improve my defense. I thought the nerf was valid to ALLOW the fear/confusion/paralyze abilities to be useful for the overall PLAYABILITY of the game. Enough of these stupid fights that you try to put in every discussion about the game. Nobody is fighting for portals or maps, but for the IMPROVEMENT OF THE GAME and for the PLAYERS. A nerf to the implant shouldn't make it useless.
Imagine the scene in a war: You, as the attacker, decide to drain a portal by yourself. Outnumbered, three defenders are coming towards you. They come as extras, the 3 of Anky and Gatling, and cause you paralysis and confusion in sequence, and they never stop. After all, the extras fill up by themselves. Can you imagine how unbearable the wars will become, especially for you outnumbered attackers? Killing on the maps? Farming the mines? Hunting? Everything becomes impossible, because nothing works. And when it's all over, it will be you, the attackers, who are unhappy about it.
Is an implant that reduces negative effects by 50% useless? 💀💀

- Lilith -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Lilith -
Clan
No Clan
Is an implant that reduces negative effects by 50% useless? 💀💀
On the PTR, stability rarely activates and if it does, you still get 40% of the effect. Q10 clothes also take a long time to activate. The problem, apart from the fact that stability is so weak, is that you always have a lot of extra on hand to use. It's extremely simple to repeat several skills in sequence and make it impossible for the player to do anything, EVEN if it activates. That's what I've seen happen and made happen dozens of times in various PVPs, both solo and in groups.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
On the PTR, stability rarely activates and if it does, you still get 40% of the effect. Q10 clothes also take a long time to activate. The problem, apart from the fact that stability is so weak, is that you always have a lot of extra on hand to use. It's extremely simple to repeat several skills in sequence and make it impossible for the player to do anything, EVEN if it activates. That's what I've seen happen and made happen dozens of times in various PVPs, both solo and in groups.
What do you mean it's rarely activated? I didn't understand.

stability reduces 50% of the effect every time...

and the skills that contain stun, the cooldown time is very long, it shouldn't be a problem

- Lilith -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- Lilith -
Clan
No Clan
What do you mean it's rarely activated? I didn't understand.

stability reduces 50% of the effect every time...

and the skills that contain stun, the cooldown time is very long, it shouldn't be a problem
The biggest problem I'm explaining is not that of standing still for 5 or 6 seconds. That's fine with me. It's actually the repetitive skills in a war that will make the stability implant useless, but not because it's useless. Even if you take away half the stun, taking it over and over again for the automatic extras will still make it impossible for a player to do anything about it. If I were to put a real problem here, it's that the extra fills up so quickly. On AM1, where I play, the number of Defenders and Attackers is balanced and the server is busy. If I put myself in a war situation, only 2 players with extras in hand would prevent me from playing, precisely because of the speed at which they go up. And naturally, in a place where 50 defenders and 50 enemies log in, it would become hell for both sides. But that's just an opinion.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
ok so im back im sure nobody missed me but i have returned and honestly i could go on and on and have a nice laught about how i predicted all of this will happen in my feedback but no one paid any attention to me and you know what i will i told you all what will happen how chain hard cc will become the new meta and how everything will go to absolute s**t and guess what happened yeah exactly that so let me show you in detail the new stability and my proposed fix but first let me introduce you to the three horseman of stability implant the bad, the worse and the worthless

the bad: this is the new stabilities ultimate form consisting of max lvl implant and full set of q10 cloths reaching 3.6k stability for.... 60% to 70% reduction? who came up with this? only in this state is this implant usable at the curent proposed form ofcourse those who are not naive know your never get to this phase without 5000 dolars spend triforging cloths just to make this trash usable

the worse: this is the most common form of new stability only consisting of max lvl implant where you get fabulous 40% reduction XD yeah this is hardly worth the slot its in you can be stun locked forever by single player with this since there is 11 seconds long hard cc in the game and you can easily get two of them in a build and let me tell you that 40% wont do much here i have watched ptr and its exactly what i said a stun fest just because this implant was nerfed to the ground not to mention pve where you will get wrecked by anything with a stun because this thing doesnt even do anything worth mentioning especialy in lvl 55 area the ai needs about 7 seconds to send you straight into the hospital at most yeah thats much less then what your get with stability have fun not being alowed to even play the game

the worthless: this is the low lvl version of stability since some people forget theres the unfortunate few on live servers with low lvl that will be rewarded with the most worthless implant in the game since idk if you realised it but if lvl 55 implant has 40% reduction then a lvl 15 will have like 5% gee thanks man i wish this brachi bandit didnt have 22 seconds worth of cc this version alone ruined the hunting lifes of everyone below max lvl since the ai will break your spine in much shorter amount of time then the stun or confusion lasts and you cant do anything about it since this implant became totaly worthless

now that the rant is over let me introduce you to my proposed change: the concept is very simple i propose increasing lvl 55 stability implants effectivenes to 70% reduction its long enough to be affected by longer stuns but not as worthless as before and you cant chain cc that easily in this way it would also have an effect on lower lvls since the max is higher even 15% reduction is much better then 5% because so far all i see in pvp is endless stun chaining and i think everyone can agree with me that the worst game mechanic is the one which prevents you from even playing the game

there are many more things on the ptr worth talking about but im not sure if i will since talking to an empty void can be exhausting but if i do decide to share my feedback on it i believe it will deserve its own message and so this is the end of my feedback or well more of a angry rant however i think its atleast partialy justified after what i had to withness on the ptr

but incase everyone just ignores me again and my concerns then let me just say this: F**k stability im taking agility instead thats the point were at ladies and gentlemen

TrollHectorBectorTroll

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Devil
Clan
Zsidók
Eu1 feedback I saw 7 am attack fekete -legacy was defend their buldings and lose two gate (they had 10) overall lose two gate

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Even though i like the idea that allies of defender clan cannot apply status effect to the those have attacker buff, actually there is a little gap that just before attacker buff reapplies, in that gap you can battlecry or stun attacker even though you are not a defender.

And about the issue of stability implant, i dont think it became useless and with clan booster its around 4 second stun. For pve only alphas can stun or battlecry on you and most likely you will have extra power before attacking that alpha but i am not sure about the situation of low lvls that hunting.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Even though i like the idea that allies of defender clan cannot apply status effect to the those have attacker buff, actually there is a little gap that just before attacker buff reapplies, in that gap you can battlecry or stun attacker even though you are not a defender.

And about the issue of stability implant, i dont think it became useless and with clan booster its around 4 second stun. For pve only alphas can stun or battlecry on you and most likely you will have extra power before attacking that alpha but i am not sure about the situation of low lvls that hunting.
battle cry isn't EP based skill hit chance down+fear is the whole block effect when there is buff is about skills activated by EP bar being full.

As for stability implant yes if we have EP bar or battle cry(if we have rex) what we hunt it might work but i think low lvls wont have much use of this implant.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
battle cry isn't EP based skill hit chance down+fear is the whole block effect when there is buff is about skills activated by EP bar being full.
Buff blocks getting any status effect on your dino (except you have matching buff) and it doesnt matter if that status effect comes with extra power or not

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Also another thing that happened while testing in ptr, even though it rarely happens while you are respawning if you spam e button you have a chance to heal normally (passive out of combat healing included) with untouchable status effect still present on you

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Also another thing that happened while testing in ptr, even though it rarely happens while you are respawning if you spam e button you have a chance to heal normally (passive out of combat healing included) with untouchable status effect still present on you
I've just tested it multiple times on PTR, whenever I respawn spawning E to heal the Untouchable status would be gone, as it should be

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
I've just tested it multiple times on PTR, whenever I respawn spawning E to heal the Untouchable status would be gone, as it should be
Thats why i said it rarely happens, happened to me 1-2 times in two day of testing

Status
Not open for further replies.