What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
but tanks are Op because they can capture portals even if there are defenders in the circle...

That's why I think pausing the drainage while there's a defender in the circle makes more sense xD
Well then attackers won't really take as much sites anymore, it'll be harder for them, and defenders will actually defend though, but there's gonna be complaints, so have your doubts that such feature won't be implemented

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
but tanks are Op because they can capture portals even if there are defenders in the circle...

That's why I think pausing the drainage while there's a defender in the circle makes more sense xD
Well devs will not consider that althrought you're right. In that case it would solve the passive draining/afk draining because the attackers would have to actually kill the defenders to keep draining gates. But it's been already said that it would've been unfair for the attackers (SMH)

Also nerfing the dinosaur that people participate in elections for isn't good at all either, v'-'v

So no matter how many ideas are given here, they might never consider them an option, but will rather come up with ideas such as nerfing stability or bringing back the stuff that they had removed in the past (like the extra power thing).

Last edited:

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Well then attackers won't really take as much sites anymore, it'll be harder for them, and defenders will actually defend though, but there's gonna be complaints, so have your doubts that such feature won't be implemented
Whatever adjustment is made, attackers will capture fewer portals anyway.

they are getting many sites because they are using an OP strategy 😬😬

- TMP.05 -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-TMP.05-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
This is what we have to deal with in daily bases now dear developers I want to ask of you, if you got for example double the people in here (not happening) of defenders to try to take these idiots down do you seriously believe we would be able to kill them all? The answer should be obviously not because of the attacker buff so dear developers, how is it possible for us defenders to kill these tank brachis and save our gate? The answer is cry about it bec you won't be able to kill them all even with double the players, in conclusion, brachi are op+buff=no stopping attackers.

I rest my case.

Attachments

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Guys, please sit on the update, what happens in Europe 1 is not the concern of the developers and the other servers, what happens in Eu1 is not my concern, nor does it make me happy or sad, since it is not my issue and I don't even play there, all the problems you have in Eu1 can be solved by those who play there yourself, for now we are focused on solving the drainage problem and the tanks. Not everything is Europe 1. Enough with your marital problems.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Guys, please sit on the update, what happens in Europe 1 is not the concern of the developers and the other servers, what happens in Eu1 is not my concern, nor does it make me happy or sad, since it is not my issue and I don't even play there, all the problems you have in Eu1 can be solved by those who play there yourself, for now we are focused on solving the drainage problem and the tanks. Not everything is Europe 1. Enough with your marital problems.
We only share our experiences from our servers, no? We shared eu2 issues and eu1 ones, not necessarily our fault that most of the people complaining here are from one of these servers.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Isn't it simpler for the drainage to be paused while there is a defender in the circle?

so the attackers are forced to fight
Yes, it would be the most feasible way to force the pvp. In the same way, you would also have to pay attention to the portals because they go down just as fast if there are no defenders, but nobody wants that because alparacer doesn't like doing pvp in a gun game xdd

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Maybe, just maybe by not staying in ccv
it's not her site obviously though, why would she bother running to a site which is a lost one already? Not even god could save it, the drain speed is insane that's all about it, it was alright when allies could kill the attackers, but now it's not even close to that

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
it's not her site obviously though, why would she bother running to a site which is a lost one already? Not even god could save it, the drain speed is insane that's all about it, it was alright when allies could kill the attackers, but now it's not even close to that
your reasoning is true, but it is also true that since you are allies you have an obligation to help defend Dxrk Rise members and kill their enemies, but these are your decisions. I respect your point of view, but as far as clan vs clan based update is concerned it is correct for adrenaline buff , and the draining speed is right for clans that have many towers

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
An alliance should help each other, no? Oh, nvm, they are too greedy and just camp their own.

There are 3 reasons why the drain rate is so fast, but I won't even bother explaining. Most gates are not like that.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
First 2 for every clan, no, they aren't hard. Anything more than that is hard, just as I said.
That's the point of the update, one clan will struggle to hold too many sites

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
That's the point of the update, one clan will struggle to hold too many sites
Yes, and I don't have a problem with that, I like this update. You and your cronies on the other hand are begging for any kind of nerf on attackers because we took *shock* SEVEN buildings and that the drain rate is fast on clans that don't want to divide.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
We only share our experiences from our servers, no? We shared eu2 issues and eu1 ones, not necessarily our fault that most of the people complaining here are from one of these servers.
the issue is less that eu1 players are sharing their experiences and more that the eu1 players are dragging their server fight into a thread that's supposed to be about feedback for the game. literally on almost every page y'all are duking it out. i see and agree with points on both sides but god y'all are exhausting.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Like... Why they said they don't talk about eu1 but lmao this eu1 lads are displaying clan name of eu1 here and there.... Now they are dropping in links and screenshot of their kos avatar and spamming entire feedback channel..... Can you guys like calm down.... You guys keep repeating the same point and it's getting annoying just like your 9-holding clan alliance you guys created this EG3.2 cause of your monopolization of server... Dictating players action..

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Rex should actually be worth all the effort that people put in getting it first of all, because what is the point of getting a dino that can be killed by any other with no bigger effort in the first place? Because it looks cool?
Bruhh all the fight is for rex and winning elections and not everyone has rex , +rex doing highest damage. Every dino has got its speciality, what u want is rex doing highest damage along with brachi health so u can win against attackers in PvP? U have skill issue get that resolved.
Brachi has lot less damage while it has better vita. What are u even talking omg 😂

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
This is what we have to deal with in daily bases now dear developers I want to ask of you, if you got for example double the people in here (not happening) of defenders to try to take these idiots down do you seriously believe we would be able to kill them all? The answer should be obviously not because of the attacker buff so dear developers, how is it possible for us defenders to kill these tank brachis and save our gate? The answer is cry about it bec you won't be able to kill them all even with double the players, in conclusion, brachi are op+buff=no stopping attackers.

I rest my case.
I see no owner clan member defending why?

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
the issue is less that eu1 players are sharing their experiences and more that the eu1 players are dragging their server fight into a thread that's supposed to be about feedback for the game. literally on almost every page y'all are duking it out. i see and agree with points on both sides but god y'all are exhausting.
I feel like the reason for this is that whenever ppl do post idea and opinion there are certain people that sit on their computer all day watching this thread like the monkey from toy story 3 just so they can instantly disagree and mock. Therefore others are trying to justify their idea with reasons. Of course that's not possible as the other half refuses to listen and isn't getting banned anyway. Therefore it just becomes blunt arguing

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Free attacks in the vulnerable phase for 2 hours, fight for a building as many times as you want and that's it. The winner is the winner, and the defeated is defeated, have luck in the next phase and that's it. End of matter.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
But I still insist that, after the vulnerable phase, the system should reward us with fame or some loot depending on the attacks we have carried out. We need good incentives

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
How many active members high level are we talking about here? I'm curious about this situation, more context would be better.

How many participated in your attacks to capture those said Sites?
My question was replied by those whom it wasn't addressed to. Yet the ones that it were addressed to simply ignored it.

Nonetheless, I'm beginning to think that the problem of Eu1 is simply because they don't have enough people on their side.

You cannot expect to capture half map when you said that most of your people are not participating in the attack. That's why I purposely wrote "active members" in my original post.

A third of these are also inactive.
And realistically how many Sites can you capture when you don't have the necessary manpower anyway?

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Whichever the fix and changes is heading towards I hope it can achieve the few following

- non static pvp battles near site

- longer conflict battles at least (45-50 mins)

- require better decision making on how to plant your members to achieve some sort of success in defending gates which will naturally encourage clans to upgrade yield and also stop map trading.

- require more planning and decision on risk and reward thinking to achieve the best for the clan.... Whether they should conserve and retain gate but upgrade yield or they should go for full attack and steal gates etc.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Alewx , so your previous mention u said something about rage implant getting passive increase of extra power charges right? So with manual choosing of EP ability and... Rage implant will no longer be such a useless implant anymore I reckon..

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Alewx , so your previous mention u said something about rage implant getting passive increase of extra power charges right? So with manual choosing of EP ability and... Rage implant will no longer be such a useless implant anymore I reckon..
You can Actually test that out on the PTR.

The PTR just went public this moment so everyone can try out these changes.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
what is the block status effect about?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
what is the block status effect about?
Block status effect?

EDIT: ah you mean that with the adrenaline buff will prevent players without these buff to apply status effects to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.