NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I have three ideas 1.towers are avaiable 24/24 but after you take a tower , it has protection expired time, 2.Or make the towers or claim invisible when attacked.
3. the bandits spawn in conflict phase attack the towers/claims and steal them for dinoville (even these bandits if you kill them you get rewards) ( bandits spawning like first wave , second wave , third wave etc...)

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
OMG i came up with the best idea since the invention of the wheel. What if we combine the two systems. So we basicly can drain 24/7 but there are theese *attack phases* which we have now and they would just increase the DMG you do. so it would be substantially easier to get the gate in the attack phase but the option of draining is still there. idk it would make it that ppl still play on "attack hours" and possibly even outside attack hours.

i came up with this idea after analyzing albion online's faction warfare where its beneficial to attack in the attack period but ppl can still go ahead and do redcap and attack offhours.

let me know what you think.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
I think during ptr, there like 15 clans put into a server and only 7-9 came online to try out the test.

It was much better war experience as people were not to identified to their alliance. Even wars back in 2014 there was no alliance and it was rather small bands of people or organization (I think clan size was just max slot 40) just fighting for themselves... That was the peak of Ds.. there were only 3 maps few gates so the competition to fight was tight and not all will have a space in being a mapholder.

Around 2017 - current, CCV and mm were added in this ,so it open up 2 more choice for map holder to come in. And clan size got increased to 80. That's where alliance started to be a thing majority is always right, minority is always seen as trouble maker. To the point we need a long goal update to help the attackers lmao 🤣 🤣. And people are so identified in their own DS alliance xD.

Playing ptr have that 2014-2016 feeling again when people were not so identified to some alliance thingy.

So PTR had about only 9-11 ppl per clan , so down sizing the clan to 20 clan slot can be good start. This create more clan numbers in saloon. Meaning tighter competition to be a map holder... Naturally alliance will still be there but.... It's more of an organization now... And not some 60 clan alliance hard camping all maps.
they had formed alliances in ptr you cant stop it.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
OMG i came up with the best idea since the invention of the wheel. What if we combine the two systems. So we basicly can drain 24/7 but there are theese *attack phases* which we have now and they would just increase the DMG you do. so it would be substantially easier to get the gate in the attack phase but the option of draining is still there. idk it would make it that ppl still play on "attack hours" and possibly even outside attack hours.

i came up with this idea after analyzing albion online's faction warfare where its beneficial to attack in the attack period but ppl can still go ahead and do redcap and attack offhours.

let me know what you think.
that would be better than the current situation, and @Highway would be happy with his "daily event" thing

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
they had formed alliances in ptr you cant stop it.
Yep but you were able to use opportunity according to situation.

For example i was ally with kingsman in the morning draining eu1 alliance clan's gates and also was ally with eu1 alliance draining kingman clan's gates in night ;)

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
In any game winners should be limited and minority, while the losers are majority. So that things don't get to stagnant and comfortable.

with the creation of sub-clan , hopefully there will be lager base of "minority", hence keep the server active and chaotic 😃

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The recent adjustment for the rate of drain and repair has been mostly biased towards the attackers.

Impossible for defenders to react that fast to a site that is in Excellent yield. Now if the enemies are using Tank class, and there are multiple of them at a site, it's a sure loss for the defenders.

The overall Health Points should be decreased for Basic yield. Because attackers are not motivated to drain a Site for so long only to obtain such a small reward.

This will force the defenders to keep their site at 100% or 200% because of their high HP.

High HP gives a lot of time to react and defend for defenders.

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
The defenders are way too many could you add back the previous mechanic where the first person to attack will end up holding the gate when it's fully drained.

Defender A heals gate till it become orange and the ally defender B continue the drain cause of huge number they could do that... end up they somewhat create a map trade

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Impossible for defenders to react that fast to a site that is in Excellent yield. Now if the enemies are using Tank class, and there are multiple of them at a site, it's a sure loss for the defenders.
For first try of attackers they have high chance to succeed if defenders werent already waiting front of the gate but also if they fail they might get spawn-killed in dv gates for rest of vulnerable phase so ofc attack comes with risk.

Its too hard to find balance when dealing with diffirent servers but i hope after drain/repair speed update according to number of holded gates comes, things may differ.

For last i feel like we are giving too much headache to devs more than enough :|

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The defenders are way too many could you add back the previous mechanic where the first person to attack will end up holding the gate when it's fully drained.

Defender A heals gate till it become orange and the ally defender B continue the drain cause of huge number they could do that... end up they somewhat create a map trade
Noticed that. I think it this could be improved to increase the conflict time out from 3 minutes to around 5-10 minutes.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I had a cool idea, in the game you need to make a dynamic drain / repair multiplier, let's say the clan has 10 gates and the multiplier reaches x5 (as an example +0.5 or more to the damage multiplier for every + gates belonging to the clan), then smaller clans will be able to equalize the number of gates possible

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I was thinking when it's orange color make the gate heal at 12 instead of 10 :v
Equally when the gate is still red without drainer inside the circle it should drain at 15 automatically.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I had a cool idea, in the game you need to make a dynamic drain / repair multiplier, let's say the clan has 10 gates and the multiplier reaches x5 (as an example +0.5 or more to the damage multiplier for every + gates belonging to the clan), then smaller clans will be able to equalize the number of gates possible
judging from this, it will not make sense to be a big clan, it will make sense to have more clans, in order to have less multiplayer, this means that you want to have more fame, then your clan is more vulnerable, if you want to have less fame but stable, then a smaller clan

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
after the update, people are simply afraid of change and do not want to actively fight for glory, only afk, killing less with one hand

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
But only for clans that own multiple and high yield at the same time I guess?
Yes, that would be true.

Now this will push the clans with a lot of holdings to simply keep their Site at 200%

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
Make sure that clans that have buildings where their players cannot place protection, when we are killing enemies so they can lose Dino Dollars, they just place protection and we have nothing to do because we cannot even attack the portals

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
For yield it should be randomize like the past, every new conflict phase the yield will randomize and be anonymous.
During conflict phase, when the first attacker hit attack button, only that certain player can see the portal information about the yield quality and its HP bar and from there the attacker can tell it's team mate which gate is the excellent yield and prioritize it.

The rest of the people will only see (% of the building health), the defender will also have a hard time organzing themselves for defence.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
defenders keep exchanging "excellent" portals with each other.

and always leave the portals at the lowest possible quality during attack times where attackers have the greatest chance of taking the portals (1am, 7am).

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
trying to keep track of all these updates and what's changed is starting to get exhausting lmao. this is really way more complicated than it needs to be... the issue with gameplay isn't really even the sites themselves exactly, it's the alliances dominating everything. there should be updates to address that better... the site updates don't really do anything.

will-o'-theSe-mi

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Standin.Semi
Clan
Team Pepeja
@Highway the 20:00 - 22:00 vulnerable phase just ended here in Asia and it says the next phase is within 3 hrs. I thought the 5-phase thing is only tested within this weekend. Will it revert the previous(or new) vp time at 12 midnight?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Highway the 20:00 - 22:00 vulnerable phase just ended here in Asia and it says the next phase is within 3 hrs. I thought the 5-phase thing is only tested within this weekend. Will it revert the previous(or new) vp time at 12 midnight?
The new conflict schedule will remain for now. This is also what the majority of players wanted

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Kamikaze attackers are back who place a dino tank and die again and again until a tower is emptied. What's the point of defending if the players use that method given that it drains faster? Others who play from Dino Ville to Insley's Portal over and over again, how do you solve that?