yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Will there be neutral gates for people to spawn during conflict phase?

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
they are not produced by minute anymore, and the best example was already drawn out here somewhere, good is the baseline for everything with 10 items in total, and the others are generated based on the % of the yield.

The %/item amount are still from concept phase as depending on phases per day, that would require adjusting.
Another question regarding that. If 100% = 10 items in total, that should mean that 25% = 2.5 items.

However as I see it on PTR, we always only get 2 medals if its basic (25%), but shouldn't 25% mean that it should alternate between 2 and 3 medals?

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Another question regarding that. If 100% = 10 items in total, that should mean that 25% = 2.5 items.

However as I see it on PTR, we always only get 2 medals if its basic (25%), but shouldn't 25% mean that it should alternate between 2 and 3 medals?
Also, @Alewx said it is 10 items, but is it 10 medals per phase? hour? 30m?

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Im sure everyone would prefer more radiant colors than those pastel colors wich are harder to see on every Map. You can recognize radiant red, green, yellow and blue straight away.
Can't have primary colors for the base icons as those are reserved for the overlays:

• Overlay icons
    • Yellow triangle · site is vulnerable
    • Red cross · site is under attack
    • Green check mark · site was recently (re)claimed

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
what about decresing amount fame needed for gold stars election?
or incresing medals/nuggets value

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
what about decresing amount fame needed for gold stars election?
or incresing medals/nuggets value
Medal and nugget values are already increased.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Medal and nugget values are already increased.
but not enought to see the difference, since from 2 builds i cant get even 10k fame

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Also, @Alewx said it is 10 items, but is it 10 medals per phase? hour? 30m?
It is per protected phase, and that it always comes out as 2 items means that it rounds down, I could life with it rounding up, and alternating is just meh.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Out of curiosity, are you actually colorblind? because i can see difference in the new colors.
that is actually rude. you as game devs should comply with the players requirements not the otherway around. and if a person is color blind there it nothing wrong with this. no need to passive aggresive bully that person innit?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
that is actually rude. you as game devs should comply with the players requirements not the otherway around. and if a person is color blind there it nothing wrong with this. no need to passive aggresive bully that person innit?
Doe, that is why is ask. But i know it is a time in which question are evil..... :rolleyes:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
i am color blind, u guys need to change the colors
Bro saw an opportunity just when Alex asked about colourblind and now he says he's colourblind after that XDDD

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
The colours look actually beautiful I don't see any issues and I'm tired of seeing old colours since years anyways.. And new colours are easily noticeable too, just that white colour doesn't exist and is replaced by pastel green 🤷‍♂️ and salmon colours for clan taken buildings and usual purple for different clan taken building

Nothings wrong here bruh

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
you think its funny?
What's funny?
I'm colourblind too if it makes u happy.

I see white as pastel green
Purple as purple
Salmon as green.

Nothing hard. 🤦‍♂️(Btw haven't u seen DV gates being green too? Bet DV will be changed to pastel green so everything will be more clear for everyone)

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I see white as pastel green
Purple as purple
Salmon as green.
From that wouldn't it lead to the neutral buildings would look pretty similar to active buildings that are not under attack but not owned by own clan? So the new ones are easier to distinguish between?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
From that wouldn't it lead to the neutral buildings would look pretty similar to active buildings that are not under attack but not owned by own clan? So the new ones are easier to distinguish between?
My thoughts exactly. they only have to look after salmon and purple buildings, much easier to attack/defend the maps of clan taken buildings.

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
Elysium
pinkish color that is used to show gates held by clan and clanmates should be darker so we can see it clearly even in light maps like gf and mm

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
It is per protected phase, and that it always comes out as 2 items means that it rounds down, I could life with it rounding up, and alternating is just meh.
How long is a protected phase on PTR? 30m?
Also will it last the same time on live servers?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
How long is a protected phase on PTR? 30m?
Also will it last the same time on live servers?
in the current configuration it is about 30 minutes protected and 60 minutes conflict, and we want to change it over the weekend.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
@devs is the idea of buying bandit to help attack gate still in mind?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
What I don't get yet is the importance of being able to quickly differentiate between the "light lime green" and "light pink/salmon/whatever" during fights? The whole point of the new mechanics is that you get plenty of time to prepare for site combat during the "protected" phase -- kind of the calm before the storm, site ownership just cannot change during that time, so you can prepare to focus on sites you want to attack in their "vulnerable" phase. Please explain!
In the current state of the game, I personally have developed a quick reaction time where split-second judgments can make a significant difference in gameplay.

Case Scenario in Live Servers

My tower which is full of medals, is sometimes under attack in the mornings. Once I log in, I take a glance at the map and get an idea of where I am and which tower is close to me so that I can quickly use a Rainbow Cake and save the medals before they are lost during a takeover.

In many similar situations, the tower was close to 1%, and I successfully saved the valuable medals.

It is based on these experiences that I mentioned the importance of immediate readability, without the need to waste a few seconds by double-checking the minimap.

And yes, I also understand that now, the quick reaction time will not be needed.

The first time when I went on the PTR, it was confusing to play in MM and CCV. I found myself constantly having to double-check those pink gates. Maybe it is my first time experiencing these new color combinations and I have to get used to them. I do not know. I only know that currently, it is an annoyance to have light color hues on a map whose background is dominated by white.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
in the current configuration it is about 30 minutes protected and 60 minutes conflict, and we want to change it over the weekend.
So does that mean we will have even less fame production on live servers since protected phase will be much longer than 30m?

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
@Alewx how do support team will lead with multi accounts once this gonna benefit them alot, like happened in the last update of who hits the gate get it.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Narokath

This will be my last feedback on the color issue. Honestly, I do not want to drag this the whole day or for another page.

Screenshot_5.png

In this screenshot above, when I do 1 glance at the Goldfield map, I should immediately know that Insley and Lowell are mine. Instead, I have to take a closer look and a few more seconds to really take notice that my clan even owns 2 towers in the Goldfield zone.

The colors are so washed out that it's blending with the map background.

Screenshot_6.png

In this above screenshot, those are me and my clan mates in the center of Dinoville. Again, same problem, the colors are washed out that it blend in with the background. It is difficult to process information with those colors like in the previous setup.

I think a solution for this (the clan mates on the map), would be to make the purple color more vibrant. Like we already have on the live server.

Status
Not open for further replies.