Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
yes, just as it also happens with lvl 50 mobs to drop lvl 45 upgradeitems
But I mean that before from 1 55 lvl mob type only 2 types items were dropping, common and rare or uncommon and rare, not its all 3

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Alewx Is it possible to adjust the Sick Smilodon level 49 near Maujak Market?

It's not possible to use the market without being disturbed.

Perhaps push their spawn nest a bit far from the market build.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
They said the price of material is dependant of level.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
The only complain I have so far is that the best way of lvling up has just been patched rip 2 million Exp per hour farm.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Are there 2 groups of smilodons spawning on 54 lvl area or only 1? Asking since I didn't find 2 as it is with other mobs

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
About the latest update: WHERE DID MY ITEMS GO??? I had a lot of via and powerful, today I go to attack and all vio and powerfull disappeared from me, the question is how should I react to this? I'm not myself with anger from such a bug, I saved them on bets for a long time to lose them at one point?

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I see what i can do.
yes please see if you guys can move at least the alpha smilos further down away from the market. i get my cheeks clapped enough

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
and i cant log in support, how get help? @Alewx
This message appears when you have not yet unlocked your support account by verifying your email address. Go to your email inbox and look for the email from our support system which is sent right after you sign up on the support website. Also check your email spam folder if you cannot find it in your inbox.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
This message appears when you have not yet unlocked your support account by verifying your email address. Go to your email inbox and look for the email from our support system which is sent right after you sign up on the support website. Also check your email spam folder if you cannot find it in your inbox.
well, this time it worked out, there were just some difficulties, thank you, I will wait for help

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Are there 2 groups of smilodons spawning on 54 lvl area or only 1? Asking since I didn't find 2 as it is with other mobs
What spawns is random but the amount of group that spawn depends on region activity, the update just decreased the threshold for groups of mobs to spawn.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I remember devs gave outlaw hunter spawn item as an example item which could shape game world and which could be acquired in lily store. Could they be added in 3rd endgame update or even sooner? I think they would fit 3rd endgame part very well

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
For some time already I noticed that, since the last changes at the weapons, the useage swayed from the peacemaker to the hammer. Now the majority is using almost entirly that and only that which is still not really the goal.
I have alrady with help of some Testers and GMs found some things that might be the reason the hammer is so overly used.
Now I would like to get some impressions why do you consider the hammer the only real weapon in the game atm?

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
For some time already I noticed that, since the last changes at the weapons, the useage swayed from the peacemaker to the hammer. Now the majority is using almost entirly that and only that which is still not really the goal.
I have alrady with help of some Testers and GMs found some things that might be the reason the hammer is so overly used.
Now I would like to get some impressions why do you consider the hammer the only real weapon in the game atm?
people in my server very much still use peacemaker especially during war. for me, I use hammer and showstopper for hunting or war close range

Asteria

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Asteria -
Clan
-DarkPassage-
Probably because it has the highest base damage and the highest skill damage multiplier (except colt, but colt literally does no damage unless you're using violent boosters), also because most people you fight with are using rex, hammer is the most ideal weapon as it's skills can easily counter it.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
In my opninion:
  1. Highest hit and skill damage which don't require extra power (showstopper does more with power shot, but needs extra power for that)
  2. Majority of players are using rexes, which can cast hit chance down effect, which can be countered with hit chance up effect the most effectively, casted by hammer. Even player with showstopper, which has highest focus, often misses while having hit chance down effect

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
excessive damage, especially from crits, I just understand that it's better to play on brachy than on rex, I'm freaking out on rex from damage even with a shield! i think need reduce skills damage

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Hammer and show stopper are the top pick for group fight since they are still able to do well in 1v1 like if you split from group then start roaming map. Also most people use stability so show stopper lose its edge if it can't stun making hammer better than ss since it can reduce damage of rex bleed. I still feel that focus Up from hammer doesn't really counter the rex roar ability since it's luck based; some time I find myself destroying a rex while still having half hp and vice versa. To note that agility implant is way too strong even if someone is using focus tech to counter it, this makes peacemaker less favorable vs hammer.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
To note that agility implant is way too strong even if someone is using focus tech to counter it,
Even player with showstopper, which has highest focus, often misses while having hit chance down effect
Focus attribute doesn't counter agility, just the "misses" and also focus tech doesn't counter the "misses" from the hit chance down effect

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
The extra power change can also be partially blamed for that. Before you would gain extra power by attacking, now you gain it by getting attacked. This change makes the weapons that rely on their extra power effects much worse. In a group battle, usually only two people at a time will be getting the extra power (group A focuses player X from group B and group B attacks player Y from group A). All players except for the ones getting targeted by everyone are not gaining extra power - they rely on the damage output of their dino and weapon. Hammer fits this role perfectly with its high base damage.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Probably because it has the highest base damage and the highest skill damage multiplier (except colt, but colt literally does no damage unless you're using violent boosters), also because most people you fight with are using rex, hammer is the most ideal weapon as it's skills can easily counter it.
Ayyy come on now, don't be guncist. Colt is very op, those who use it know how crazy it is. I make 55 lvl players crumble with just my lvl 50 colt with basic boosts many times. Colts has great skills and doesn't need any clock tech. I'm a far ranged player but I use all guns for range during combat and found colt work amazing!

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Due hammer high skill damage. The counter to the rex is also a reason but, no the one that maked the change because hit chance up was there since the balance update but hammer wasn't that widespread. Only all started to use hammer when its skill damage was increased. The weapons need a reajudst on their skill damage. I would no recomed a buff to all because that would destroy the vitality points on many dinos, so maybe a nerf to hammer and colt is needed

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Out of topic: Devs, if there is a plan to introduce new maps in the future, is it possible to make it without adding more levels to a players game rather finding some alternatives, thanks.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Focus attribute doesn't counter agility, just the "misses" and also focus tech doesn't counter the "misses" from the hit chance down effect
Yes it doesn't counter, but hit chance down effect lowers hit chance by literally 50% from whatever % gun has.

As for me it seems it works in following way:
  • Showstopper has close to 0% of missing a hit, so with hit chance down effect hit chance for showstopper is 50%.
  • Peacemaker on other hand can miss pretty often, just for it to be simple ill say that pm has 90% of hit chance, so with hit chance down effect, it has 40% of hit chance

Status
Not open for further replies.