Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Highway once commented in a Pirate galaxy Live, that they don't put advertising in their games because it would be an unnecessary expense since there is a lot of competition nowadays and especially because they are a small team, at least not at the moment.
In short: they are afraid of another company discovering the potential of the DS and copying the idea

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
In short: they are afraid of another company discovering the potential of the DS and copying the idea
Let netease copy Ds idea and create dino storm mobile :D

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
makes sense but at the same time not ;-;
Not really.

The only advantage DS has is that there is currently no game with the same theme, there is one on mobile called Dino Tamers but it's horrible.

The only thing that could lift DS without taking too many risks would be to implement it on Steam or, if we're lucky, that there's a famous streamer or content creator who plays DS (I think this is more likely). I think even TheGamingBeaver knew of the game's existence at some point.

this is how the industry works

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Not really.

The only advantage DS has is that there is currently no game with the same theme, there is one on mobile called Dino Tamers but it's horrible.

The only thing that could lift DS without taking too many risks would be to implement it on Steam or, if we're lucky, that there's a famous streamer or content creator who plays DS (I think this is more likely). I think even TheGamingBeaver knew of the game's existence at some point.

this is how the industry works
i dont think they will do the steam thing. so basically we need an annoying youtuber to half way enjoy the game and promote it :V

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
i dont think they will do the steam thing. so basically we need an annoying youtuber to half way enjoy the game and promote it :V
there been many youtubers , doing videos of this game with more than million subs. thing is the game is boring to stream, its not a game made to be streamed

BreathSight

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ashes Of Eden
Clan
Deadly Warriors
Possibly in the next weeks as the team worked on it and testing looked good so far. But we still want to double check and add a few technical improvements.
Will the changes to smilo farm spot also come with this update?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
How about we close the ability to update fame after the application reaches its deadline because chances are big clans can outfame other players or small clans in the last moment depending on the data🍷

Or let players decide if they want to win the previous/current seat or forfeit them because sometimes I don't want to win the same office/previous office again and lose all my hard-earned fame for that.
I would like to have the option to forfeit the seat and get the fame back and work hard to earn more fame next time than completing investing for next office then go on to lose all the game only to win the current/previous offices, thanks Devs.

Last edited:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Had some grammatical mistakes but corrected it 👍
How about we close the ability to update fame after the application reaches its deadline because chances are big clans can outfame other players or small clans in the last moment depending on the data🍷

Or let players decide if they want to win the previous/current seat or forfeit them because sometimes I don't want to win the same office/previous office again and lose all my hard-earned fame for that.
I would like to have the option to forfeit the seat and get the fame back and work hard to earn more fame next time than investing for next office then go on to lose all the fame only to win the current/previous offices, thanks Devs.

BreathSight

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ashes Of Eden
Clan
Deadly Warriors

I would like to have the option to forfeit the seat and get the fame back and work hard to earn more fame next time than completing investing for next office then go on to lose all the game only to win the current/previous offices, thanks Devs.
Naah bro, i like the forfeit seat idea but not the other one

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Highway transfer window 3 to transfer window 1 will there also be 4hr production phase?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
In general, what percentage or increase will DDS sales at levels 50-55? compared to the current (or previous) upgrade?
For example, will it be 30-40% higher?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
In general, what percentage or increase will DDS sales at levels 50-55? compared to the current (or previous) upgrade?
For example, will it be 30-40% higher?
if it aint beatin x4 yellow upgrade thingies, i dont want it

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
With removing the significance for multidrops in the dollar economy, we could ensure a constant curve that will continuely raise up to all higher levels. This will sigificantly raise the dollars for high/max level players that dont have multi drops anymore. Its difficult to calculate this on a data model, but we aim that the dollar gain will be similar after the update but especially fix the decline you have when loosing the multidrops. We will monitor it and adjust accordingly to match it with the real data. This is also why we have deployed the preparation update to have the abilitly to compare the "before & after" better.

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
Not everyone like you has a lot of time and treats game like a career to only farm dds
'' a lot of time and treats gamelike a career'' if you knew it took 4 years, not 4 months

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
I'm glad this update is aimed to benefit the max level players

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
Nowadays who is smart do dds at lvl 40, lvl 45 and lvl 50 before improving things. But there are many in a hurry to up things and when they are lvl 55 is when they cry because they don't even have 1M dds. Today the vast majority have over 5M dds. I have been in this game since 2013 and it has never been easier to have dds than it is today

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Anyways we need solution for 2 for more things @Devs

1) Freekilling players - Devs please discuss a solution for this issue, many innocent players get targeted by huge allies and they call them freekill and force a particular player to wear protection for rest of his game experience without him wanting to, these type of clans are controlling and drama makers and make players freekill for fun, I feel bad for innocent players who are forced against their wishes to wear protection while protection must be their choice, not allies choice.

2) Many players joining a single players quest - Yes, they abuse the quest and torture low levels from leveling up. It's very stressful when 10+ players unwantedly join quests and make it impossible to quest and they keep inviting their friends to abuse a particular players quest.

PLEASE solve these issues too, thanks for reading!
😅

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Anyways we need solution for 2 for more things @Devs

1) Freekilling players - Devs please discuss a solution for this issue, many innocent players get targeted by huge allies and they call them freekill and force a particular player to wear protection for rest of his game experience without him wanting to, these type of clans are controlling and drama makers and make players freekill for fun, I feel bad for innocent players who are forced against their wishes to wear protection while protection must be their choice, not allies choice.

2) Many players joining a single players quest - Yes, they abuse the quest and torture low levels from leveling up. It's very stressful when 10+ players unwantedly join quests and make it impossible to quest and they keep inviting their friends to abuse a particular players quest.

PLEASE solve these issues too, thanks for reading!
😅
nah fam thats part of the game :V

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
nah fam thats part of the game :V
Its not normal if whole server forces a player to wear protection and take over his quests with 10+ players to annoy him, that ruins his gaming experience, it's abuse.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Its not normal if whole server forces a player to wear protection and take over his quests with 10+ players to annoy him, that ruins his gaming experience, it's abuse.
LET US BE TOXIC!

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Freekill is one of the best things to be especially in a dead server like eu4.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
one solution would be making everyone freekill. If you dont want pvp there is prot and when ur ready to pvp just disable prot. Protection is there for a reason. Obviusly it should be that a lvl 55 wont spawnkill a newly arrived but by making the ppl wittout prot freekill no matter the clan, it could spice things up. Problem is, the bs clan/alliance leaders dont want interaction.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
one solution would be making everyone freekill. If you dont want pvp there is prot and when ur ready to pvp just disable prot. Protection is there for a reason. Obviusly it should be that a lvl 55 wont spawnkill a newly arrived but by making the ppl wittout prot freekill no matter the clan, it could spice things up. Problem is, the bs clan/alliance leaders dont want interaction.
and it would drive ppl to level up so that they can go on a even bigger rampage

Status
Not open for further replies.