TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Its simple => Use Protection if you dont want to play with the risk of getting attacked in PVP.
Okay but what about enemies joining a players quest and invite 10 more players into that quest and they make it impossible for him to quest, isn't that a form of abuse because they have no intention to quest. Even if the quest resets itself back to normal depending on active players after a few minutes, The enemy could detect it far away from other maps because of the quest on his tab and re-invites all the players back to the active players quest and he harasses the player again just by inviting his friends.

They do this by without even being in the present location with the active player who wants to complete his quests.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Anyways we need solution for 2 for more things @Devs

1) Freekilling players - Devs please discuss a solution for this issue, many innocent players get targeted by huge allies and they call them freekill and force a particular player to wear protection for rest of his game experience without him wanting to, these type of clans are controlling and drama makers and make players freekill for fun, I feel bad for innocent players who are forced against their wishes to wear protection while protection must be their choice, not allies choice.

2) Many players joining a single players quest - Yes, they abuse the quest and torture low levels from leveling up. It's very stressful when 10+ players unwantedly join quests and make it impossible to quest and they keep inviting their friends to abuse a particular players quest.

PLEASE solve these issues too, thanks for reading!
😅
1) This is subjective. Nobody forces that player to keep playing on that server or wear prot. You dont want prot, you dont use it, but then other can kill you. So either taking a prot or not, is players choice. If i want hunt in peace or do other stuff, i take prot. If i want fight, raid or do other stuff, then i take it off and do that

2) I agree, this issue should be worked on. Decreasing % at which player can no longer get group doesn't help enough as other players still can kill some mob from quest and join it or just wait until current quest is finished in order to join another one

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
When I was free kill I attacked and drained for hours everyday for weeks, I knew everyone sleeps schedule... a bit weird. There are more things that can be done to, up to you to find out.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
the only thing im worried is that the idea is good and understood by the devs but if i in eu1 kill a Greek Aces Player, i should expect the greek aces clan to hunt me. But instead not only GA hunts me, but the whole server. We should resolve theese alliances which cover the whole server (i.g. part 3 is trying that) but i seem to be the only one always bored bcs the ally is overpowered.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
so that we get more accccction

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Nowadays who is smart do dds at lvl 40, lvl 45 and lvl 50 before improving things. But there are many in a hurry to up things and when they are lvl 55 is when they cry because they don't even have 1M dds. Today the vast majority have over 5M dds. I have been in this game since 2013 and it has never been easier to have dds than it is today
for those who are always jumping to the dominant side, it's really easy to add dd.
But for those who are attackers and active in wars, these 30M dds do not last a month.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Okay but what about enemies joining a players quest and invite 10 more players into that quest and they make it impossible for him to quest, isn't that a form of abuse because they have no intention to quest. Even if the quest resets itself back to normal depending on active players after a few minutes, The enemy could detect it far away from other maps because of the quest on his tab and re-invites all the players back to the active players quest and he harasses the player again just by inviting his friends.

They do this by without even being in the present location with the active player who wants to complete his quests.
Quests are made for public. You cannot dictate who can join your quests or not.

However the problem you are describing requires an overall changes in the quests.

If the players are not on the quest radius for X minute, that player is automatically kicked from the quests.

Or

An idea just popped up while writing this.

For part 3 of the update, it has already been confirmed that the "NPC ranger who hunts players" will make a return.

Why not have those NPC rangers chase down the player who joined a quests/ mission but is not actively doing it?

Could work as a punishment from the NPC for now completing their tasks.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Limitations

Throughout this Dev Shack there has been a number of proposed ideas that introduced limitations on the players/ community in the game.

1st example — restricting the attack to 1 specific time only.

I would call this limitation as a hard limitations which essentially put a hard stop at the attack time.

Eventually as the Dev Shack keeps on progressing, we found a middle ground that is not too limiting, and settled on one that's enjoyable.

Introducing multiple attack time would be a soft limitations. We limit the attack window to multiple specific time only.

2nd example — Player joining quests but not actively doing the quests.

What do we do? Limit the quests to 1 person only? — Of course not.

That would be a hard limitations.

I believe the best solution is to let NPC of the game handle the players who are not actively performing a quest.

That would be a soft limitations, the solution is not too restrictive and neither completely limiting.

The idea is to not introduce changes that would be very very limiting and restrictive on the gameplay. At best, we should keep the game as open world and permissive as possible. There should always be more freedom of action in the game for the player.

Because a limiting/ restrictive gameplay is neither fun nor exciting.

Such is the case with current maps at the moment.

Last edited:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Bruh I never said I don't want any player to step in while I'm questing, why did u begin with misquoting me XDDD I just want them to make solutions for it and all I said above was problems which players face against enemies and never gave a hard opinion on how to solve it CUZ I leave it to Devs, they know better and where the game is heading towards.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
fr. and also they added the 5 or 6 second immune thing so you
Quests are made for public. You cannot dictate who can join your quests or not.

However the problem you are describing requires an overall changes in the quests.

If the players are not on the quest radius for X minute, that player is automatically kicked from the quests.

Or

An idea just popped up while writing this.

For part 3 of the update, it has already been confirmed that the "NPC ranger who hunts players" will make a return.

Why not have those NPC rangers chase down the player who joined a quests/ mission but is not actively doing it?

Could work as a punishment from the NPC for now completing their tasks.
I thought its already like this where if you join and dont do anything for 1 min or so the game removes you from mission

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I remember devs said that they still haven't decided what to do about long-life gels. Since supply charges will be used for increasing yield instead of initiating sites attacks and supplying them, I want to share an idea how they could be used. Lets say to increase yield for the site, it would be necessary to supply sites few times for particular yields:
  • good yield - default yields for the site
  • very good yield - 2 supply points needed to increase up to this yield
  • excellent yield - 6 supply points needed to increase up to this yield
Long-life gels would be used to increase points per supply charge and more of them would be used at same time, the more points would be supplied. You can look at this like increasing supply points needed to increase yield. Examples:
  • No active long-life gels (1 point per supplying, total 8)
    • 2 supply charges needed to increase yield from good to very good
    • 6 supply charges needed to increase yield from very good to excellent
    • In total: 8 supply charges needed to increase yield from good to excellent
  • Any class long-life active gel used separately (2 points per supplying, total 8)
    • 1 supply charge needed to increase yield from good to very good
    • 3 supply charges needed to increase yield from very good to excellent
    • In total: 4 supply charges needed to increase yield from good to excellent
  • 2 active classes of long-life gels used at same time (3 points per supplying, what means 2 points to increase to very good yield and 3rd point for excellent, total 8)
    • 2 supply charges needed to increase yield from very good to excellent
    • In total: 3 supply charges needed to increase yield from good to excellent
  • 3 active classes of long-life gels used at same time (4 points per supplying, what means 2 points to increase to very good yield and 2 other points for excellent and last charge to complete increase, total 8)
    • 1 supply charges needed to increase yield from very good to excellent
    • In total: 2 supply charges needed to increase yield from good to excellent

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
simple solution:
1- do not steal other players' accounts
2- do not kill low level unprotected players for fun
3- do not drain other clans' buildings if you are going to ask them stop killing you
adding a 4th to this: don't steal peoples lovers uWu'

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
simple solution:
1- do not steal other players' accounts
2- do not kill low level unprotected players for fun
3- do not drain other clans' buildings if you are going to ask them stop killing you
5- Do not break the rules of game.
6- Do not buy and sell accounts.
7- Do not be jelly of a players' success.
8- Do not start your comment with a lowercase letter.
9- Do not end your comment without a full stop.
10- Do not betray players' trust.
11- Do not make fake promises'.
12- Do not disrespect players'.
13- Do not be unjust to players'.
14- Do not mistreat players'.
15- Do not argue with me.
16- Do not add another point bruh.
17- DO NOT quote me again.

*mic drop*
🎤🥱

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Idea for celebrity store item. Outlaw teleport matrix, its just a teleport matrix that can be used while you are outlawed or in duelist state. I think it would be a great addition as a strategic PvP tool. Quiet simple to implement too using existing mechanics.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Personally, i like that there's only 1 attack avaiable per day, if it was more than that it'd be quite easy to lose considering that healing iis less effective than draining, wouldn't give as much, and would be pretty chaotic
However, i think the time of the attack should be timezone specific for each server, like europe getting some time between 13:00-17:00 CET or something like that, altho i do agree it would be quite boring when there's grace period for the gates, just my opinion though

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Going back to Endgame 3, I would like the 2nd and 3rd clan that sufficiently drained a building to receive a minimum fame reward, this would open up more opportunities for smaller clans and there would be no "injustices" in almost evenly matched games for the minimum.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Could somebody explain this improvement in mob spawning? I thought that mob groups would have more mobs in them, but it seems to be the same as before.
  • Increased the amount of enemy units that spawn in the level 50 to 55 areas of Maujak Mountains.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Could somebody explain this improvement in mob spawning? I thought that mob groups would have more mobs in them, but it seems to be the same as before.
  • Increased the amount of enemy units that spawn in the level 50 to 55 areas of Maujak Mountains.
I think the amount of groups was increased and not the units within a group.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Is it intended that some mobs drop different items than before? Like 50 lvl sick smilos drop 45 uncommon items, although before they were dropping common 45 lvl items. same for 55 Brontos, they drop 50 lvl common items, although before they were dropping 50 lvl uncommon items

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Is it intended that some mobs drop different items than before? Like 50 lvl sick smilos drop 45 uncommon items, although before they were dropping common 45 lvl items. same for 55 Brontos, they drop 50 lvl common items, although before they were dropping 50 lvl uncommon items
yep i swapped some items around to even things out more.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
This is a positive change.

I was farming earlier and not only is it faster to collect those upgrades items as a level 55 player, but we also obtain DDs while farming upgrade materials.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This is a positive change.

I was farming earlier and not only is it faster to collect those upgrades items as a level 55 player, but we also obtain DDs while farming upgrade materials.
yeah i saw rather late that the previous item distribution of the upgradeitems was not really ideal.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Is it also intended that from 55 lvl rexes drop both 50 lvl common dna and uncommon na-x powder?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The only negative thing I see that farming spots don't exist anymore, although maybe they are not even needed now since "trash" items are worth a lot now and as pleiadan said, dd can be collected while collecting for upgrades also while collecting 55 clothes on 55 area

Status
Not open for further replies.