Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
You do not really support autoclicker abusers here?.....
I don't understand this question, is this satire?

None of my statement support that.

I am rather, pointing at an abuse that you Devs have never addressed.

The fact that one player would be able to open multiple accounts on his machine and drain the max % and automatically take the tower.

In the given draft, that's infinitely worst than the auto-clicker issue.

I mean, what are the trade-offs here?

Implement a solution against a certain exploit, now you have to deal with another kind of exploit.

And I do not think that the best solution against the auto-clicker issue is to just completely remove the ability to click.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
I have never used a mouse since 6 years in the game. Always using my touchpad to make players sleep and still resupplied gates with kits against enemies only cuz Im fast af

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ok right now the point that seemed to be not liked that much is the 4 hour transfer phase every 24 ours.

Here are some points we wanted to achieve with it:
- A big amount of fame that can be stolen by the attacker as a big reward for the sucessfull attack.
- More difficult to defend if you have many buildings and easier to attack as you can choose between all buildings.
- Event character each day to fight for the buildings where people usually have time to be there and not sleep, work, study.
- Reduce the aspects of multi accounts & sharing to be online every hour.

You might have alternative ideas to solve it?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I don't understand this question, is this satire?

None of my statement support that.

I am rather, pointing at an abuse that you Devs have never addressed.

The fact that one player would be able to open multiple accounts on his machine and drain the max % and automatically take the tower.

In the given draft, that's infinitely worst than the auto-clicker issue.

I mean, what are the trade-offs here?

Implement a solution against a certain exploit, now you have to deal with another kind of exploit.

And I do not think that the best solution against the auto-clicker issue is to just completely remove the ability to click.
how do you solve autoclicker issue? because with you claim the building when its run out just leads to who hits first.

Also i know an actual answer is not really to be expected but what would really threaten the ability to hold multiple maps with an alliance in your eyes, just by changed gameplay?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Ok right now the point that seemed to be not liked that much is the 4 hour transfer phase every 24 ours.

- A big amount of fame that can be stolen by the attacker as a big reward for the sucessfull attack.
- More difficult to defend if you have many buildings and easier to attack as you can choose between all buildings.
- Event character each day to fight for the buildings where people usually have time to be there and not sleep, work, study.

I personally like the first point, taking a gates main goal is actually to reap huge rewards from it by the end of the day not just for show and that would help small clans to plan and attack big alliance since they won't be able to defend and be active 24/7 along with ally. So a 4 hour fight would seem nice but that's my view.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS

Will the claim site gameplay the devs talked be out of this 4hr transfer phase?

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
If you drain a building that is filled with fame, all of the fame gets lost. Fame could stay in buildings even after they get down to 0%. This would on the other hand, give a huge edge to the people with autoclickers.
But being able to hold a camp for a day after succesfully taking it over isn't that bad of a concept.

I don't see how 4 hours of work per day could be more difficult than what we have right now. There are people that can easily spend 8 hours daily on their attacks for multiple weeks. Pushing difficulty might also have a harmful effect on the game. The game should feel fun to everyone above everything else.

How does this get solved? From my point of view, the people that won't be able to attend the 4 hour transfer phase will in a way be "forced" to share their accounts with others (to prove that they are useful to their clan etc.). And people will still be able to open multiple accounts on their machine (or multiple machines) to take advantage of draining/defending multiple camp sites at the same time. And that exploit will be rewarded a bit more than it is curently.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
I think 4 hours of war time is perfect to gain massive rewards for the day for players who try. Its perfect for small clans because a time alloted for war is worth it than fighting whole day against big clans and being able to steal less fame compared to being able to steal ton of fame during the 4 hour phase which gives a challenge to both sides equally.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
If you drain a building that is filled with fame, all of the fame gets lost. Fame could stay in buildings even after they get down to 0%. This would on the other hand, give a huge edge to the people with autoclickers.
But being able to hold a camp for a day after succesfully taking it over isn't that bad of a concept.

I don't see how 4 hours of work per day could be more difficult than what we have right now. There are people that can easily spend 8 hours daily on their attacks for multiple weeks. Pushing difficulty might also have a harmful effect on the game. The game should feel fun to everyone above everything else.

How does this get solved? From my point of view, the people that won't be able to attend the 4 hour transfer phase will in a way be "forced" to share their accounts with others (to prove that they are useful to their clan etc.). And people will still be able to open multiple accounts on their machine (or multiple machines) to take advantage of draining/defending multiple camp sites at the same time. And that exploit will be rewarded a bit more than it is curently.
The devs don't know the main issue is the no lifers vs people with social life..

There are people who treat this game as career and as life and people who just finish their work or studies and want to play the game for fun.

People who just play for fun wanna have some fun and do some fun drain and war. But those who live in the game and take the game like career will be like Red Gate Red gate!!! Gather all the alliances I need 10 people online right now ! Make those people having fun give up. Like people force themselves to defend and game just don't feel natural anymore..

Soo devs you guys have no idea how ready and full prepared these Ds career workers will be for the casual player to drain.....it's scary the number of people they bring on

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
The devs don't know the main issue is the no lifers vs people with social life..

There are people who treat this game as career and as life and people who just finish their work or studies and want to play the game for fun.

People who just play for fun wanna have some fun and do some fun drain and war. But those who live in the game and take the game like career will be like Red Gate Red gate!!! Gather all the alliances I need 10 people online right now ! Make those people having fun give up. Like people force themselves to defend and game just don't feel natural anymore..

Soo devs you guys have no idea how ready and full prepared these Ds career workers will be for the casual player to drain.....it's scary the number of people they bring on
That's why 4 hours of war time is a good concept lol

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
That's why 4 hours of war time is a good concept lol
Ye.. the Ds career players will now needed to pick wisely which server to play on no longer have chance to call other server for help

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
focusing is the keyword there, it is simply a difference if you have to take care of single rare apperances over the whole day compared to when the whole freaking server is after you in just this limited timeframe.

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit

Make more harder to defend, with these people logging into several accounts at the same time it is very easy to maintain a map ⭐

I want to see if they will be able to hold all these maps and the portals

it's a war of fake accounts 🤣

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
If you drain a building that is filled with fame, all of the fame gets lost. Fame could stay in buildings even after they get down to 0%.
Actually I think fame won't disappear and would be transfered automatically

Gather all the alliances I need 10 people online right now ! Make those people having fun give up. Like people force themselves to defend and game just don't feel natural anymore..
Who forces them to come lol, only as you say career player would force another career player. If somebody doesn't like something then eventually gonna leave the clan or even ally, specially after getting elections. You talk like those 10 people would have to come or die irl.
Ye.. the Ds career players will now needed to pick wisely which server to play on no longer have chance to call other server for help
Is it a problem?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Fame from sites would be transferred only after transfer phase is over or any time new item is generated?

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
focusing is the keyword there, it is simply a difference if you have to take care of single rare apperances over the whole day compared to when the whole freaking server is after you in just this limited timeframe.
I would really love to be able to agree with you here, but I have genuinely been in situations where defenders were forced to take shifts protecting camps because of accounts that were attacking for 12 hours straight with almost 0 breaks.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Someone had asked how clan managers would decide who and how much fame should get for getting sites. I have suggestion that you could add draining and defending points instead of supply points, also some kind of points for increasing yields for the sites. It would help see who was the most useful in the attacks and defense, also I think their reset should be kept.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I would really love to be able to agree with you here, but I have genuinely been in situations where defenders were forced to take shifts protecting camps because of accounts that were attacking for 12 hours straight with almost 0 breaks.
I would assume that is rather the exception than the norm?

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
I would assume that is rather the exception than the norm?
Depends, there are times of extended peace and times of tough wars and battles. There can be weeks were virtually no attacks happen and weeks when maps are covered in red for most of the day. This cycle of peace and attacks is often influenced by many things outside of the gameplay itself - it could be a topic for a whole another discussion. I imagine it wouldn't change unless the new players are taught more about the camp sites and their importance by the game.

The new players don't participate in wars a lot on their own because the game doesn't do the greatest job at teaching them about it. If they do attack by accident or to try out this new item that they received from daily rewards, they will be surprised with a huge response from the defending clan. Some are lucky to get accepted into a clan and have everything explained to them, but some for sure don't have that luxury.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Depends, there are times of extended peace and times of tough wars and battles. There can be weeks were virtually no attacks happen and weeks when maps are covered in red for most of the day. This cycle of peace and attacks is often influenced by many things outside of the gameplay itself - it could be a topic for a whole another discussion. I imagine it wouldn't change unless the new players are taught more about the camp sites and their importance by the game.

The new players don't participate in wars a lot on their own because the game doesn't do the greatest job at teaching them about it. If they do attack by accident or to try out this new item that they received from daily rewards, they will be surprised with a huge response from the defending clan. Some are lucky to get accepted into a clan and have everything explained to them, but some for sure don't have that luxury.
Why do players drain camps thingy is already explained in the game when they click on read more in the gates/claims for newbies lol maybe they have to add more information on it so that newbies understand the importance of the camps

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS

That depends on the attackers and their goals for their clans lol they can plan and attack when they feel is right moment, defenders job is to be on the lookout not define when an attacker should attack or not. At least now we share a common time of 4 hours war on both sides.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Why do players drain camps thingy is already explained in the game when they click on read more in the gates/claims for newbies lol maybe they have to add more information on it so that newbies understand the importance of the camps
Or maybe (crazy idea) instead of having a drinking water quest inside of Dinoville Canyon we could have a dummy claim that will be attacked by a player and then defended from a bandit with clear explanation that this is a key part of the game (or at least the PVP side, it's still technically possible to go full PVE).

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Or maybe (crazy idea) instead of having a drinking water quest inside of Dinoville Canyon we could have a dummy claim that will be attacked by a player and then defended from a bandit with clear explanation that this is a key part of the game (or at least the PVP side, it's still technically possible to go full PVE).
you talk about step 3 in the game, with the utter most basic interaction things the game has, that is a whole over level even playingfield than claims and travelgates.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
you talk about step 3 in the game, with the utter most basic interaction things the game has, that is a whole over level even playingfield than claims and travelgates.
I don't really understand the second part of this sentence, but what I meant to say was: it would be really nice to see a new optional introductory quest that would make the new players interact with a gate. A fake gate, a dummy - not owned by anyone, possibly spawned just like the fishing nets in Dinoville, just for this one quest.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I don't really understand the second part of this sentence, but what I meant to say was: it would be really nice to see a new optional introductory quest that would make the new players interact with a gate. A fake gate, a dummy - not owned by anyone, possibly spawned just like the fishing nets in Dinoville, just for this one quest.
these quests you just spoke about are actual tutorial stuff level 1 things basics of the game, attacking the buildings is something for players that are far more into the game at around level 10-15 where they might get introduced to it.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
these quests you just spoke about are actual tutorial stuff level 1 things basics of the game, attacking the buildings is something for players that are far more into the game at around level 10-15 where they might get introduced to it.
So maybe you could make a quest related to attacking buildings at 10-15 levels at least so that newbies understand why it's valuable and the importance of it.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
So maybe you could make a quest related to attacking buildings at 10-15 levels at least so that newbies understand why it's valuable and the importance of it.
the game barely has newbies

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan

Is it not possible to have this update but without the 4 hour attack limit part per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.