What's new

#14 Endgame Part 3 (Sites Gameplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
During vulnerable phase does building get new owner as soon as it reaches 0% or is building transferred to clan that did most draining only at the end of vulnerable phase? And if as soon as it reaches 0% is when clan that has done most draining gets building gets everything that was produced by it during production phase as soon as it reaches 0% or when vulnerable phase ends?
Yes as soon as its drained to 0% the clan that did the most draining will get the builiding. At the end of the transfer Phase the clan gets all the loot and the building recharges back to 100%.
Can you explain this please? or you can not release this information yet? ( about dinoville taking buildings from the clans )
Its not fully defined. But less buildings will be available on low populted servers. Somilar to the seat scaling of the townhall.

my question now is about the defenders, if the defenders win in those 4 hours of attack that the attackers will do, do the portals go back to 100%? and another, if they get 1 portal, will we be able to drain their portal and recover the portal? because from what I understand of this update is: you are an attacker, attack, you got a portal, and it is yours until the next drain hour
1. Yes they get bacl to 100% and will not deplete over time anymore. Only during combat.

2. yes it works like that

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
so what will happen with currently owned supplies which players have?
What I meant with this question is where my supply charges, which I have in my inventory and warehouse, will go/what will happen with them after 3rd endgame update is added?

EU1 are the only unique server
nah many people from other servers play in eu1

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
.-Will there be extra fame for certain activities we do while the Transfer phase is happening? It would be a good incentive to participate.

.-Thinking of adding new music to the new system? It would be really exciting to hear a new soundtrack while a building is being drained or occupied.

.-Is the bandit raid still planned? Is it the new game you mentioned?

.-The more players drain an area, the longer the recovery and drain time?

So far the idea is very good, I like it but I'm not entirely convinced that we attack every day for only 4 hours.

And there is no doubt that this update can lay the groundwork for future clan-focused dev shacks.
1. Yes its planned on a follow up update related to the claim.
2. Nice Idea but its not planned for this update.
3. Nope we keep the main fight fully pvp clan based. But for the claim gameplay there are pve elements planned.
4. its at a fixed rate for healing and attack drain to not quickly overwhealm as attacker or defender plain by numbers. Curently it would take 15 minutes to drain a building but it might be shorter after testing.

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
What I meant with this question is where my supply charges, which I have in my inventory and warehouse, will go/what will happen with them after 3rd endgame update is added?
The clan still needs to distribute the supply to players in order to upgrade buildings. So you can use the ones in your inventory for it.

-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
The clan still needs to distribute the supply to players in order to upgrade buildings. So you can use the ones in your inventory for it.
distribute to players? Is this going to be a new feature?

-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
with these new systems, both for the city hall, and now for the portals, I keep thinking, sheriff now only has exclusivity on the silver lily with its clothes and skins for sheriffs, and the rex was thrown to everyone, having to take it with 20,000 crowns silver, why don't you think now about putting another dinosaur for sheriff? and some other dinosaur also for governor, the time you are spending to make these types of changes, even with a small team, it would be enough to make at least one new dinosaur, which I think would be much more amazing than these types of changes into something that wouldn't need to be changed.

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
I don't get what's the point of making supply charges purchasable by dino dollars players can buy dino dollars with gold coins to buy the supply charges it's not that hard?

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
with these new systems, both for the city hall, and now for the portals, I keep thinking, sheriff now only has exclusivity on the silver lily with its clothes and skins for sheriffs, and the rex was thrown to everyone, having to take it with 20,000 crowns silver, why don't you think now about putting another dinosaur for sheriff? and some other dinosaur also for governor, the time you are spending to make these types of changes, even with a small team, it would be enough to make at least one new dinosaur, which I think would be much more amazing than these types of changes into something that wouldn't need to be changed.
There should be more dinosaurs indeed I really like this idea of you unlocking a dinosaur for the ranks like director, governor and sheriff should have their own exclusive dinosaurs

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I don't get what's the point of making supply charges purchasable by dino dollars players can buy dino dollars with gold coins to buy the supply charges it's not that hard?
are you buying dd with gc, bcs i dont and majority doesnt, prices for dd are overpriced and not adjusted for 55 lvl players since they remain the same from the times max lvl was 25

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
1. Yes its planned on a follow up update related to the claim.
2. Nice Idea but its not planned for this update.
3. Nope we keep the main fight fully pvp clan based. But for the claim gameplay there are pve elements planned.
4. its at a fixed for healing and attack drain to not quickly overwhealm as attacker or defender plain by numbers. Curently it would take 15 minutes to drain a building but it might be shorter after testing.
when will this test start?

Chaudhary

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
Asylum
are you buying dd with gc, bcs i dont and majority doesnt, prices for dd are overpriced and not adjusted for 55 lvl players since they remain the same from the times max lvl was 25
im not saying many people buy dino dollars but im just saying that the one's that got money will surely invest in buying a crap ton of dd just for supply charges

vittor56

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
SUZANO
Clan
Skotad

Olá, colegas rangers!

Estamos felizes em ver que a atualização da parte 2 que gira em torno da mecânica da prefeitura foi bem recebida até agora. Agora, após o período eleitoral que terminou na semana passada, a escala de assentos na prefeitura é totalmente baseada nos números reais calculados a partir da atividade do servidor. Os períodos eleitorais anteriores ainda se beneficiaram de uma vantagem inicial na contagem de assentos que demos a todos os servidores quando a atualização foi lançada, evoluiu em um número expandido de assentos que teve um declínio gradual até o período eleitoral atual.

Nesse ínterim, estava trabalhando na Parte 3 do conceito Endgame, que é centrado nos locais do jogo (também conhecido como edificios) para ganhar fama. É a mais complexa de nossas atualizações porque tem um impacto direto na jogabilidade com a qual todos vocês estão familiarizados, mas ainda deve conter soluções e melhorias de acordo com os objetivos que estabelecemos como desenvolvedores. Uma besta complicada, com certeza, que nos levou a algumas iterações em várias ideias e conceitos até que finalmente chegamos a um ponto em que sentimos que podemos compartilhar algo com você. O conceito de design ainda é um rascunho inicial que queremos melhorar com base em seus comentários. Então, vamos dar uma visão geral do que está planejado até agora:

Objetivos principais:
  • Permita que os clãs menores tenham acesso aos itens de fama dos edifícios sem a necessidade de fazer parte de uma grande aliança.
  • Melhore a jogabilidade em torno de edifícios para defensores e atacantes. Um dos principais objetivos é facilitar o sucesso dos invasores.

Resumo do conceito:
Todos os edifícios em todas as zonas terão uma fase de transferência diária sincronizada de 4 horas, onde estarão abertos para aquisições. As aquisições bem-sucedidas passarão automaticamente o prédio para o invasor. Só pode haver uma aquisição bem-sucedida para um determinado edifício durante a fase de transferência de 4 horas, o que significa que, se você for bem-sucedido na aquisição de um edifício, ele estará seguro até a fase de transferência do dia seguinte. Os itens produzidos pelos prédios são entregues automaticamente ao clã que possui o prédio no momento em que a fase de transferência termina.

View attachment 46326

Mudanças notáveis do conceito:
  • Os pacotes de suprimentos custarão Dólares do Clã em vez de Moedas de Ouro.
  • O rendimento reforçado em um novo nível mínimo assim que um edifício para mantido por um novo proprietário; ele pode então ser atualizado para níveis mais altos usando pacotes de suprimentos. (O rendimento não mudará mais aleatoriamente.)
  • Defender e atacar só é possível dentro de uma fase definida de 4 horas por dia.
  • Não há mais coleta manual de itens de fama de edifícios, em vez disso, os itens são coletados automaticamente uma vez por dia.
  • Construindo mudanças de ataque/defesa
    • Se pelo menos um invasor estiver na área do prédio, isso fará com que o prédio seja drenado a uma taxa fixa.
    • Se um defensor estiver na área de construção, o status da construção será preenchido novamente a uma taxa fixa inferior à taxa de drenagem.
    • No caso de vários clãs participarem do mesmo ataque, o clã com mais “tempo de drenagem” fica com o prédio.
    • Atacar um edifício não requer mais o uso de nenhum item.

Tentamos manter certos elementos como estão nos servidores ativos, mas ajustamos aspectos importantes para mudar a forma como os sites/edifícios serão vistos no futuro. Isso nos trará uma atualização muito mais cedo do que algo que muda completamente o sistema principal.
Planejamos fazer um teste PTR público com um mapa aberto para lutas em torno de edifícios também, para que você possa participar de uma rodada de acesso antecipado e feedback para nos ajudar a moldar a atualização.

Embora as mudanças acima se apliquem a Travel Gates e Claims, também está planejado ter uma jogabilidade adicional e especial para os edifícios Claim como uma atualização de acompanhamento posterior que será diferente da luta em torno de Travel Gates.

Deixe-nos saber o que você pensa sobre este conceito e como você acha que isso mudará a jogabilidade.

View attachment 46327
[/CITAR]

Estou realmente ansioso por esta atualização.

Mas ainda há uma questão sobre a qual ainda estou indeciso e é isso que os líderes do clã decidem quem e quem não consegue os empregos.

Eu ainda acredito que as FAMA tiveram que foram distribuídas automaticamente pela máquina de jogo

Por exemplo, quando você contribui para a captura de um prédio ou mesmo para a defesa do mesmo porque não distribui FAMA automaticamente para as pessoas que ajudaram a fazer tal ação

Precisamos de atenção especial nesta questão

Sou a favor de que se algum jogador ajudou a atingir um determinado objetivo que ele receba prêmios, então não quero que os jogadores decidam se ele receberão ou não

Mas confesso que estou bastante ansioso pela próxima atualização e espero melhorias

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
The 4hr site war is too short. You can keep the idea but maybe add more pvp gameplay.

Idea: Push the payload mode

Outside of the 4hr site war duration. There will be a reasonable of nugget or medal in a payload cart which spawns every maybe 3hrs..

Attacker 🦁
Those who don't own any of the claims in the map which spawn the payload will have the ability to push the cart

Objective : To get the nugget and medal just push it from 1 claim to another claim haha simple xD. Tip to win try gather claim holder from other map help to push the cart together!
(info any of the other map holder who goes near the cart automatically pushes the cart so no bullshit alliance hahaha)

Defender 🦏
Those who owns the specific claim which will the payload will spawn and any rest of clan who hold the claims in the same map as the claim holder will have the ability to pull back the cart.

Objective: Defend it man don't let those shitty small clan show you who's the boss.
Tip to win..try to make it best scenario for yourself plead other claim holder in other map to not help with the push cart so that it will just be claim holder(1map) vs non claim holder

Rewards:
I guess same method as the site gameplay. Rewards goes to the clan that pushes the cart the most in %.

The map is built like a track anyway might as utilize it by building a cart and a payload hahaha so there is no need to adjust the map so much in the future if you are planning too :3

Hahaha maybe good idea idk... But it could achieve 2 things. Give smaller clan another chance if they lose the site war and create tensions in the alliance.

I love to see top and big clans struggle 😊😁

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Uhm i don't understand the reason for remove the option for buy supplies with gold. Myself and many others only charged gold coins for buy supplies. I see this as a bad move for the game earnings and sustentabilty, due the game have a unique system for be autosustentable. This system is that always there will be players buying gold coins for supplie their maps, drain zones, make conflict and make wars.

Also the 4 hours thing for attack is a bad choice. First you took away from us the possibility for constant war on 2016 due the change of only respawn with dinodollars, now you also want to limit the time that we can drain.

There are good ideas such as kill the autoclickers, but i'm worried those changes will gonna affect negatively the game or even cloose it due a big decreses on the earnigs (such as no more money from supplies and less money from the rest of pvp items due the 4 hours limit for drain)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Uhm i don't understand the reason for remove the option for buy supplies with gold. Myself and many others only charged gold coins for buy supplies. I see this as a bad move for the game earnings and sustentabilty, due the game have a unique system for be autosustentable. This system is that always there will be players buying gold coins for supplie their maps, drain zones, make conflict and make wars.
If they make that change, it's for a reason, otherwise they wouldn't have done it. There are many ways to finance the game, and they know it.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
This transfer time reminds me of the WORLD BOSS in MMORPG, they would only become available for 1 hour at a certain time and the whole server fight the world boss. I would still wake up at 4 am in the morning just to participate. Although we did have like 3 WORLD BOSS which were split through out the day at 5 pm, 10 pm and 4 am.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
so far i feel positive

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
If they make that change, it's for a reason, otherwise they wouldn't have done it. There are many ways to finance the game, and they know it.
i'm not sure about that. My doubts are because on the past many updates just caused a big amount of the player base leave. Yeah the balance update and town hall update taked into account players feedback. But reading this first 5 pages from this thread makes me afair that this will not be the case, or that they didn't saw the consequencies on the earnings or on limitating the player base.

Also this
2. We removed the gold option as it was already causing several problems and was exploited.
Unless there is a bug i don't know why they considered this as an exploit. Is the pay to win part? in that case one also could argue that players are exploting recovery kits and power gels for example and all the problems caused by account black market and third party software

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
@Highway I think someone already asked this but, what happens if after take over period no clan has taken the portals? will dinoville have it?

Also I think there should be at least 2 times in the day takeovers can happen OR let it be unpredictable

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
i'm not sure about that. My doubts are because on the past many updates just caused a big amount of the player base leave. Yeah the balance update and town hall update taked into account players feedback. But reading this first 5 pages from this thread makes me afair that this will not be the case, or that they didn't saw the consequencies on the earnings or on limitating the player base.

Also this

Unless there is a bug i don't know why they considered this as an exploit. Is the pay to win part? in that case one also could argue that players are exploting recovery kits and power gels for example and all the problems caused by account black market and third party software
for the second part probably because people in my country and others were finding accounts in cheaper regions(such as brazil) and able to load coins for cheaper

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
for the second part probably because people in my country and others were finding accounts in cheaper regions(such as brazil) and able to load coins for cheaper
This

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
but the same applies to recovery kits, boosters, power gels, and basically all things with gold

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
they were losing money and didnt like that :v
but in the end is less money but still money. On contrast to no money at all from supplies if they keep this early draft XD. And the account black market problem still will make them earn less money. Doesn't solve anything

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
but in the end is less money but still money. On contrast to no money at all from supplies if they keep this early draft XD. And the account black market problem still will make them earn less money. Doesn't solve anything
*shrugs* really doesn't make a difference to me. just explaining their logic though idk what the solution is

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
*shrugs* really doesn't make a difference to me. just explaining their logic though idk what the solution is
Nub , their main goal is not to get money , because they already get enough ds players are crazy , they just want new players to STAY on the game , to MAINTAIN the game in the years coming ! , The game is definitly not welcoming new players thats why THEY CHANGE THINGS

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Nub , their main goal is not to get money , because they already get enough ds players are crazy , they just want new players to STAY on the game , to MAINTAIN the game in the years coming ! , The game is definitly not welcoming new players thats why THEY CHANGE THINGS
1. you have to be a plum fool if you think people dont want money or rather more money. tf
2. what is enough? doesnt matter people arent staying
3. square up

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
1. you have to be a plum fool if you think people dont want money or rather more money. tf
2. what is enough? doesnt matter people arent staying
3. square up
1 This update doesnt seems like it will bring them any more money :v , it will bring way less ,
2 The update is weird af and have no sense but whatever i already have rex
3 i'm happy to see u
4 I think the endgame part 3 will be like the 2 , everyone will cry about it , then later adapt to it ,i'm just ''disappointed'' we are going away from the original DS, each update getting the game closer to its end (from my feelings , might not be true) i like the new aspect ds try to get , but IS IT REALLY MADE for DS?? Good questions
5 I think the right problems are not focused , and they are focusing on the details , there definitly should be a REMAKE OF THE QUESTS for new players ,and having sometimes Side Quests , and At some hour , spawns of a Boss or something , or outlaws killing people at certain map , and people have to help each other to kill them ect

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
1 This update doesnt seems like it will bring them any more money :v , it will bring way less ,
2 The update is weird af and have no sense but whatever i already have rex
3 i'm happy to see u
4 I think the endgame part 3 will be like the 2 , everyone will cry about it , then later adapt to it ,i'm just ''disappointed'' we are going away from the original DS, each update getting the game closer to its end (from my feelings , might not be true) i like the new aspect ds try to get , but IS IT REALLY MADE for DS?? Good questions
5 I think the right problems are not focused , and they are focusing on the details , there definitly should be a REMAKE OF THE QUESTS for new players ,and having sometimes Side Quests , and At some hour , spawns of a Boss or something , or outlaws killing people at certain map , and people have to help each other to kill them ect
1. probably but not my problem. again its their logic
2. im still processing everything
3. hum >->
4. i dont expect much anymore🤷‍♀️

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
im not saying many people buy dino dollars but im just saying that the one's that got money will surely invest in buying a crap ton of dd just for supply charges
yea they would, but it would be very expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.