Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
Now preparations will be important and time to reach gate will also be important. This mean jump links will have a greater effect on game play and we can use the jump link blocking strategy as well. Although I am still questioning how fair it is since some people play on 13 brazilian accounts at the same time and spam kits.
maybe with this att it's time for these alliances to fall anyway, many buy accounts for just one person to defend, I want to see how long this will last

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
maybe with this att it's time for these alliances to fall anyway, many buy accounts for just one person to defend, I want to see how long this will last
I doubt they will fall. to me it looks like map will be taken based on ally : enemy player ratio. So the stronger alliance will still take like 60% to 70% depending on how many players are gathered and strategies used.

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
I doubt they will fall. to me it looks like map will be taken based on ally : enemy player ratio. So the stronger alliance will still take like 60% to 70% depending on how many players are gathered and strategies used.
well there are many portals to defend, they may be able to maintain it but I want to see how far some alliances go. Most are pure greed, they need to lose a little to learn

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Like you can block jump links, use tp matrix, use scouts to find weaknesses in defence, group up at entrance and try to wipe the map. You can also use your strongest pvp players and send them on their own while your main group fights at entrance. Basically plenty of things to be done. I really like that this update gives us strong pvp players a chance to shine and not be limited by gc and supplies.

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
so gates never gonna be supplied ever again, just it gonna help it increase the yield

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
bruh you cant do that as duelist aka when you drain something lol
You send a low lvl or someone with prot to spy on the gates. Then you can tp matrix anywhere on the map to Quest givers.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Clans need to split their forces wihin the that 4 hour window to all buildings on all maps. (over 50 buildings) An attacker can focus on a single building instead to take it over within minutes.
There is no reason to split 50 people into 50 camps one by one if there are ~10 attackers. It's not a thing that happens during current wars and unless other mechanics would change (for example the speed at which camps get drained, allowing to respawn at red gates, allowing attackers to use tp matrix etc) there is no reason for that to change either. With a fast dino like coel + endurance set you can protect many camps fairly quickly. With jump links even quicker.

And what are the players that play at less conventional hours supposed to do? They were incredibly valuable to both the attackers and defenders, now they would have been robbed of the opportunity to actually play the game.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Like you can block jump links, use tp matrix, use scouts to find weaknesses in defence, group up at entrance and try to wipe the map. You can also use your strongest pvp players and send them on their own while your main group fights at entrance. Basically plenty of things to be done.
That sounds nice and we have to implement different techniques and see how things go. I'm sure this update will create more opportunities for attackers with small clans.

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order
Then you can tp matrix anywhere on the map to Quest givers.
you still cant tp if you are duelist and you will have duelist 100% due to partipicate in drains

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
One last question, who gets the portals first within these 4 hours other clans can't take it back after losing? @Highway

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
you still cant tp if you are duelist and you will have duelist 100% due to partipicate in drains
If you get 10 minutes dueslist you can wait it out. The war is 4 hours long. 12 hours duelist will no longer exist. Also the strategy is to attack the weakness, of course you only get one attempt at it to find the weakness, tp matrix there and get as much % on the gate as possible before looking for another weakness.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
If you get 10 minutes dueslist you can wait it out. The war is 4 hours long. 12 hours duelist will no longer exist. Also the strategy is to attack the weakness, of course you only get one attempt at it to find the weakness, tp matrix there and get as much % on the gate as possible before looking for another weakness.
Wars gonna be comparatively different between dead servers than active servers too I think.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
@Narokath What about making the rex UNLOCKEABLE FOR GOOD , instead of buy one time , i mean once u paid , why not letting the player having it unlocked?
Increase price of crowns or make it sheriff exclusive

FozzaNapoli

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- O M E G A -
Clan
Italian Aces
Then, attacking in those 4 hours and that's it, would mean that big clans with solid alliances like the ones in Europe 1 are impossible for new or small clans to beat, you just took away the freedom and ability from some small clan players the chance to win, so it's not a MMO, I really like the idea that supplies will cost clan DDS so everyone will go hunting to help the clan, but otherwise I like almost nothing, because you are only focusing on this aspect of the game?

Last edited:

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
@Narokath What about making the rex UNLOCKEABLE FOR GOOD , instead of buy one time , i mean once u paid , why not letting the player having it unlocked?
you don't need a sheriff for rex anymore and I think they won't go back on that, the idea was to "facilitate" rex for everyone but still not everyone gets the highest positions because they are still controlled by the dominant clans

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
after 4 hours will the clans with portals spend the rest of the day in peace, without worrying about anything? it is logical that the great alliances will always get more portals

Lissy

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lissy
Clan
Clan Steel RomeroMex

I don't like this type of exchange very much, from gold coins to dino dollars and that there is no reward benefit for the people who invested in so many supplies for buildings, another thing that I don't like is the 4 hour wait to recover a building using which you don't know there are "time zones" where many people take advantage of other duerman and abuse this system.
The same thing will happen with the people who were 1 choice away from the sheriff and because of their change to have compassion for other people to get their "sheriff" other people were affected since now they have to repeat their choice because their progress literally to unlock the rex was lost.
You do not reward people for their changes, you are only thinking of those who do not have a process or half.

they are killing the game you should ask and take into account what the players think ideas for skin, idea for accessory, graphic improvements, visual improvements in the game

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
.-Will there be extra fame for certain activities we do while the Transfer phase is happening? It would be a good incentive to participate.

.-Thinking of adding new music to the new system? It would be really exciting to hear a new soundtrack while a building is being drained or occupied.

.-Is the bandit raid still planned? Is it the new game you mentioned?

.-The more players drain an area, the longer the recovery and drain time?

So far the idea is very good, I like it but I'm not entirely convinced that we attack every day for only 4 hours.

And there is no doubt that this update can lay the groundwork for future clan-focused dev shacks.

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
And why not make the Transfer Phase 3 hours and the peace time another 3 hours? With this, a day would be 4 moments of war and 4 moments of peace. The distribution of fame also evens out.

It doesn't matter when there's a war, if it's daytime or early morning, the important thing is that any clan has the opportunity to get and play something. Likewise, finish those alliances that harm the game.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
In my opinion the time for the attack window should be randomized, in order for smaller clans to have the element of surprise. Also this way players from different timezones can participate in the war, not always the ones that are active during the same timeframe.
If the attacker clan manages to get the building during the randomized attack time the current holders would still be able to keep it for the leftover time (regardless of when the randomized attack window was), but when it's over the attacker clan will take over for the next turn.

Or at least the building turnover time should be more or less than 24 h, so the attack time always shifts a little every day, not always during the most active hours when big alliances can just obliterate the small number of attackers.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
There is no reason to split 50 people into 50 camps one by one if there are ~10 attackers. It's not a thing that happens during current wars and unless other mechanics would change (for example the speed at which camps get drained, allowing to respawn at red gates, allowing attackers to use tp matrix etc) there is no reason for that to change either. With a fast dino like coel + endurance set you can protect many camps fairly quickly. With jump links even quicker.

And what are the players that play at less conventional hours supposed to do? They were incredibly valuable to both the attackers and defenders, now they would have been robbed of the opportunity to actually play the game.
after 4 hours will the clans with portals spend the rest of the day in peace, without worrying about anything? it is logical that the great alliances will always get more portals
Ho sbagliato a capire? sarà possibile attaccare i cancelli solo in 4 ore? Cosa facciamo il resto della giornata? uccidiamo i mob a Dinoville?
Yes we also plan to chance other mechanics slightly that make defeding more difficult. Buildings are drained faster than it can be healed. ( no quick supply pack recharge after the combat is possible anymore)
Its also planned to have at least one neutral building per map that is owned by dinoville that is always usable for teleport and respawns.

We also thinked about the pvp gameplay outside of the 4 hours transfer phase. But that will come we the changed claim gameplay later ;) Right now you would prepare for combat to level, gain dino dollars etc. Up to you.

One last question, who gets the portals first within these 4 hours other clans can't take it back after losing? @Highway
Once a portal was taken over it can not be taken back until next day. If multiple clans attack a single building, it will go to the clan that drained the longest time.

Wars gonna be comparatively different between dead servers than active servers too I think.
Later there is an additional mechanic planned that will make dinoville take buildings from the clans to match the server population so that it still remains interessting.

.-Mirage-.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.-Mirage-.
Clan
Steel Romero mex
I personally don't like this at all its just really weird why you guys are taking this route why don't you take a different point of view about this ... Now barely players play the game throughout the day and now if you guys include this now into the game there would be just a certain time when players play the game ... I have to mention the hall was an assest and it's great that now its easier to get that wonderful rex however if you guys are trying to old players and and the players that are still loving this game be more active you you don't implement things like a a server where you can fight as a clan against other clans from other servers or a special event where you can fight against servers a whole map that all the servers can join in that way all of us would be involved instead of just launching different colors of clothes or events with just few changes ...

I would suggest that as long as a player can be involved and their clan all of us would still like to play the video game but now what should be the purpose of the gold ... if you'd like players who can use their money to buy gold why you don't reduce the time frame on auctions or why don't you guys made an auction that involves all the servers where players can submit or sell their clothes or valuable skins in that way more people would like to keep using the triforge .

I like that you're trying to made this game more playable for everyone but this would just reduce the efforts of active players ... there's a point of the game that you just get bored of the PVE content.

Please consider this ... Thank you all

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
it is logical that the great alliances will always get more portals
It is logical that having more players will be a key factor in how many gates you can defend/take. It's not logical to expect that the smaller group can take all gates (although this is subject to how skilled the players are and how organized they are. In that case yes,if the difference between smaller group is not that big, the smaller group could take more gates than the bigger group)
after 4 hours will the clans with portals spend the rest of the day in peace, without worrying about anything?
This is just the start of the update, definitely the devs will come up with new things to fill in the gaps. Farming DD will also be important and denying your enemy the chance to farm dd by killing them out of "gate war" is something you can do. I also believe the players,us, can give ideas for the devs to sort through and possibly implement.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
And what are the players that play at less conventional hours supposed to do?
making the cycle 22 hours instead of 24 hours could make things more balanced. the vulnerable period will be changing over time so any player will finally be able to be online at the camp's vulnerable period.

Draxth

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
- Draxth -
Clan
Infinite Order

lubec26

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
GiveMeSkull
Clan
GhostDivision
Care to explain it more why you feel that?

The period is server time based. So it varies per region (EU, US, Asia) We plan to put the 4 hours around the usual peak times where users are online. Lets say between 17-21:00 as an example.

Players will not need to pick it up manually anymore. It will be done automatically when the transfer phase has ended. Check out the infographic where the purple arrow is :)
What is the fun in only being able to attack/defend for 4h every 24h, like imagine that:
after a 4h battle with a thief, your wallet got stolen, and you cant get it back for another 24h, and then you loose again and he steals your car keys, would you continue?
In my opinion(not that it matters) its better to attack/defend whenever anyone likes, because then you aren't tied by time.
For real, it would be more optimal to focus on fixing the bug and adding different quests and stuff like that, map fixes in general, before putting out a big update like this, it would change the whole gameplay as we know it rn.

lubec26

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
GiveMeSkull
Clan
GhostDivision
making the rex sherrif limited would bring back the shine of it, like whats the meaning of sherrif at this point, you can buy it whenever you have enough crowns.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
And why not make the Transfer Phase 3 hours and the peace time another 3 hours? With this, a day would be 4 moments of war and 4 moments of peace. The distribution of fame also evens out.

It doesn't matter when there's a war, if it's daytime or early morning, the important thing is that any clan has the opportunity to get and play something. Likewise, finish those alliances that harm the game.
Maybe we will have an item from the silver crown store that lets us attack but I doubt that this would be good.