Valkorey

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Valkorey
Clan
Impact Legacy
My clan was once against almost the whole server, but none could force us out. We fought outnumbered and formed some friendships and alliances along the way, and after more than a year of fighting, we secured back our position.

Do not confuse that with quitting, and ruining reputation/destroying relations with other clans.
Forcing out can be due to bullying, banning of high leveled accounts due to provocation on purpose, blackmail and other things. Quitting is up to them though, but the issue that I brought up is real and should not be ignored forever.
Don't get me wrong: I know that taking over servers is normal in this game and it possible for clans to get higher positions, but the ability to ruin gameplay and block content for many players inside a server shouldn't be so easy or even possible.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Forcing out can be due to bullying, banning of high leveled accounts due to provocation on purpose, blackmail and other things.
Sadly this toxicity do exists, and most of us have experienced it one way or another, some more than others. But this fault of individuals themselves, and there is nothing much our Community managers can do about it, especially when it explicitly happens through other platforms.

Don't get me wrong: I know that taking over servers is normal in this game and it possible for clans to get higher positions, but the ability to ruin gameplay and block content for many players inside a server shouldn't be so easy or even possible.
True, and Developers are already tackling that issue of elections monopoly, but I hope for a solution that doesn't necessarily destroy the trust between us and other players. Plus, there are plenty of ideas introduced to obtain fame without being part of a big alliance, which could easily break that monopoly on elections and give opportunity for those who choose to walk on that road.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
There are few election opportunities, with having only 1 Governor slot for example every 9 days that elevate you to the next tier of elections, and everyone would want that, but there is only one person who is going to win it.
Agree that those choke points are not ideal. We are even toying around to allow every user to directly apply for any office without the need to win the lower office. The needed dollars and min fame requirement for each office might already be enough that players will start lower than directly at the sheriff position.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
In the current system, in 28 days time, there are two players who have unlocked and purchased Tyrannosaurus Rex.

With this proposal:
We are even toying around to allow every user to directly apply for any office without the need to win the lower office.
And in 28 days, If Town Hall with all its election offices generate enough tokens that in number are enough to purchase Tyrannosaurus Rex with (at least) double or say triple that current number. Then maybe losing elections could be normalized, or at least the struggle that players face wouldn't be as severe.

I still believe however that there is should be some way for allied clans to build trust between one another, as unlike "Auction House", elections are vital part of this game, and winner is always announced. Players would be disappointed if they realize that they have lost their opportunity to an allied clan member.

One way to solve this would be to allow Leader/Right hands to know which office their members are competing in to not only assist them with fame items, but also to inform other leaders of clans they are allied with about their members applications, to avoid such scenarios in advance.

Members applying from the same clan to the same office is not a big issue, since Leader/Right hands can always choose which members they prefer to support with fame items.

As for non-Allied clans, there will be no hidden list of elections turn, and no informing about which office their members joins, because they wouldn't care less if non-allied clans would be disappointed. But so long that doesn't necessarily result in expensive wars over dominance, then that's no issue.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
With this proposal:
We are even toying around to allow every user to directly apply for any office without the need to win the lower office
And in 28 days, If Town Hall with all its election offices generate enough tokens that in number are enough to purchase Tyrannosaurus Rex with (at least) double or say triple that current number. Then maybe losing elections could be normalized, or at least the struggle that players face wouldn't be as severe.
i didnt quit understand this part ;d

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
i didnt quit understand this part ;d
The number of people who own rex would increase by 2x or 3x after this idea has been implemented compared to the current system, where every 28 days, only 2 players unlock Rex. So, to control the supply of rex and make it in a way that you don't see a server with everyone with Rex all the time, players should get used to losing an election.

.Onix.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.Onix.
Clan
Gladiadores
Bueno, como siempre tengo dudas de las actualizaciones, Muchos Jugadores me hablaba ron que el monumento de sheriff se vera afectado por los Putos de logros ¡alguien me puede explicar!

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Bueno, como siempre tengo dudas de las actualizaciones, Muchos Jugadores me hablaba ron que el monumento de sheriff se vera afectado por los Putos de logros ¡alguien me puede explicar!
El monumento al sheriff ahora se medirá por la cantidad de puntos de logros de tu perfil, pero los puntos de objetivos se dividirán para evitar que jugadores antiguos no se aprovechen de ello (objetivos de eventos y objetivos del juego: los objetivos que consigues mejorando, drenando, consiguiendo ropa etc. Este ultimo es el que se apicara).

También por lo que entendí, si tu guardabosques es sheriff y lleva inactivo 30 dias en el juego, pues evidentemente no entrara al monumento.

inevitable

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
inevitable
Clan
skynet
cambiar la mecanica de como ganar el t-rex seria eliminar las alianzas y el fin de las guerras,unicamente este motivo es el que tiene con vida el juego.ahora podrian crear un sistema de torneos entre clanes y el premio serian un t-rex.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
cambiar la mecanica de como ganar el t-rex seria eliminar las alianzas y el fin de las guerras.
Nah, seguirá siendo prácticamente lo mismo, solo que ahora las alianzas ya no controlarán los cargos del Ayuntamiento completamente.

Last edited by a moderator:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
cambiar la mecanica de como ganar el t-rex seria eliminar las alianzas y el fin de las guerras,unicamente este motivo es el que tiene con vida el juego.ahora podrian crear un sistema de torneos entre clanes y el premio serian un t-rex.
Nah, seguirá siendo prácticamente lo mismo, solo que ahora las alianzas ya no controlarán los cargos del Ayuntamiento completamente.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Now that we know that dinoville tokens will be a reality together with your store and exclusive items ... in this case, I want to suggest some ideas for items:

Currently "confirmed" items:
  • Item to construct map shortcuts.
  • Item to lure monstrosities to visit a map.
  • Item to contract pay Outlaw headhunters to protect an area from outlaws on a map.
  • Customization items (Skins, clothing).
  • etc.
Suggestion for new items:
  • Spy item: Hire a spy that lets you know the amount of fame and which player is in the town hall.
  • Medium and Violent boosters (7 days).
  • Effective drop item: increases 50% drop any item from mobs / bandits. (1 and 7 days)
  • Less expenses item: decreases a 50% the amount required for a teleportation. (1 and 7 days)
  • Role-specific clothing pack: clothing and skins that focused on a specific role for your play style.
    All with quality 9 and with use of triforge + 50 cakes that suit the role:
    • Roles / play style:
      1. Brute Force: customization with full strength attributes.
      2. Support: 50% shock attributes and another 50% cold attributes.
      3. Runner: customization with full endurance attributes (speed).
      4. Full Tank: customization with full vitality attributes.
      5. etc.

• Easy dollar item: Increase the dollar amount by 50% when you sell an item. (1 and 7 days)
  • "Easy buy" item: decreases the gemstones required by dinosaurs, weapons, implants and technologies by 35% (1 anda 7 days)
  • Item for your own skin customization.
  • "teleportation hack" Item: this object allows you to travel portals while having an outlaw or a duelist.
  • Easy missions item: decrease by 35% the progress to fill the mission bar of an npc.
  • Pets: simlodons, brontops, entelodonts. (These are not durable, once your pet dies it will not be able to revive).
  • Thief item: Allows players to steal a specified amount of fame. (only applicable 12 hours).
    • This little mechanic would only be when an alliance system is added, all this to make the robbery more exclusive for the enemies.

Aaaaand those would be some ideas of mine for the dinoville token store. I am aware that there is still discussion on other topics outside of the tokens, but my intention is to anticipate ideas that comply with "Items to shape the game world for all players".
With all this, it will allow players to focus on other items and not just a dinosaur.
Obviously the ideas that I mentioned, could not be taken into account all, but at least it would promote the diverse choices for the articles of the new store.

Last edited:

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Now that we know that dinoville tokens will be a reality together with your store and exclusive items ... in this case, I want to suggest some ideas for items:

Currently "confirmed" items:
  • Item to construct map shortcuts.
  • Item to lure monstrosities to visit a map.
  • Item to contract pay Outlaw headhunters to protect an area from outlaws on a map.
  • Customization items (Skins, clothing).
  • etc.
Suggestion for new items:
  • Spy item: Hire a spy that lets you know the amount of fame and which player is in the town hall.
  • Medium and Violent boosters (7 days).
  • Effective drop item: increases 50% drop any item from mobs / bandits. (1 and 7 days)
  • Less expenses item: decreases a 50% the amount required for a teleportation. (1 and 7 days)
  • Role-specific clothing pack: clothing and skins that focused on a specific role for your play style.
    All with quality 9 and with use of triforge + 50 cakes that suit the role:
    • Roles / play style:
      1. Brute Force: customization with full strength attributes.
      2. Support: 50% shock attributes and another 50% cold attributes.
      3. Runner: customization with full endurance attributes (speed).
      4. Full Tank: customization with full vitality attributes.
      5. etc.

• Easy dollar item: Increase the dollar amount by 50% when you sell an item. (1 and 7 days)
  • "Easy buy" item: decreases the gemstones required by dinosaurs, weapons, implants and technologies by 35% (1 anda 7 days)
  • Item for your own skin customization.
  • "teleportation hack" Item: this object allows you to travel portals while having an outlaw or a duelist.
  • Easy missions item: decrease by 35% the progress to fill the mission bar of an npc.
  • Pets: simlodons, brontops, entelodonts. (These are not durable, once your pet dies it will not be able to revive).
  • Thief item: Allows players to steal a specified amount of fame. (only applicable 12 hours).
    • This little mechanic would only be when an alliance system is added, all this to make the robbery more exclusive for the enemies.

Aaaaand those would be some ideas of mine for the dinoville token store. I am aware that there is still discussion on other topics outside of the tokens, but my intention is to anticipate ideas that comply with "Items to shape the game world for all players".
With all this, it will allow players to focus on other items and not just a dinosaur.
Obviously the ideas that I mentioned, could not be taken into account all, but at least it would promote the diverse choices for the articles of the new store.
They are very good ideas, but creating custom shorteners on the map would be something strange, the other players would see how others go through the walls, since they would e customized paths as you said, the best thing would be to unlock additional paths.

otherwise I like the idea

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
But it will depend on the amount of tokens that the developers want to add. :sweatgrinning:
The idea is to sell interesting things with variety so that the players do not focus only on the rex.
I agree

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
All with quality 9 and with use of triforge
Triforge needs to be fixed first. I'm not going to fight for tokens, and then when I try to customize my items bought with Token from Triforge, I get some random useless stuff.

If Devs want to add anything that's triforgeable after the Endgame update, I legitimately expect a fix for the Triforge situation.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
They are very good ideas, but creating custom shorteners on the map would be something strange, the other players would see how others go through the walls, since they would e customized paths as you said, the best thing would be to unlock additional paths.

otherwise I like the idea
highway presented it so i guess devs will try to make that all players see the changes on the maps, like making shortcuts would affect map directly, not only visualizing for single player

We left most of them out as they are not fixed but here are some examples:
  • Item to construct map shortcuts
  • Item to lure monstrosities to visit a map
  • Item to contract pay Outlaw headhunters to protect an area from outlaws on a map
But dont nail us down on them. Its just some examples that this section could offer for the players to shape the gameworld.

ForceLine

Reaction score
Olá me chamo Kaio más no jogo sou conhecido como ForceLine_MD America_2 desde 2012.

Devido ao aumento significativo de níveis e mapas cheguei na conclusão seguinte. Quando conquistamos nível máximo e cargo de xerife e adquire rex o jogo se torna rotineiro e cansativo devido a caça repetitiva, mesmos locais, dinossauros e bandidos.
Entretanto tive uma sugestão para minimizar a rotina!
Surgimento aleatório de missões e grupos de bandidos e dinossauros de todos níveis por todos os mapas. Remapear o reaparecimento dos mesmos liberando o tráfego por todos os mapas, evitando o ataque de bandidos e alfas ao jogador de nível inferior "
Estabelecer regra que o jogador não ataque bandidos e dinossauros de nível inferior "evitando que níveis superiores interrompa a caça do nível inferior"

O requisito de nível de para o ataque dos portais e minas serão mantidos por equilíbrio.
Se tratando de equilíbrio. Vemos que alianças e clãs dominam servidores decidindo quem ganha ou não eleições.
No meu ponto de vista é impossível acabar com esse problema, pois sempre haverá alianças entre clãs!
Creio que o problema está na forma de drenagem dos portais e minas. Conheço outros jogos que clãs e guildas dominam o servidor porém o modo de jogo é diferente e evita que o controle seja tomado por apenas uma aliança, clã ou guilda por longo tempo. O jogador ataca os portais com suas próprias armas no jogo junto aos membros do clã para que seja rápido, sendo assim os portais possuem vida. Creio que os jogadores travaram batalhas mais justas e usaram melhores táticas de guerra.
Portais e minas com defesa física com upgrades com dólar do clã algo não muito forte, apenas para evitar o aborrecimento de qualquer um atacar "uma arma de defesa para ser mais específico".

Com certeza seria emocionante procurar bandidos e dinossauros do seu nível por todos os mapas.
Poderíamos caçar próximo aos nossos portais e minas onde quer que seja.
Evitando a fadiga e a mesmice de sempre estar no mesmo local fazendo a mesma tarefa.
Atacar portais em grupo também traria novas experiências e táticas diferentes para conseguir ganhar fama.

Deixe seus comentários, forte abraço! Atenciosamente ForceLine

ForceLine

Reaction score
Como seriam os portais ? abaixo post antigo sobre sugestão de alteração dos portais.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Olá me chamo Kaio más no jogo sou conhecido como ForceLine_MD America_2 desde 2012.

Devido ao aumento significativo de níveis e mapas cheguei na conclusão seguinte. Quando conquistamos nível máximo e cargo de xerife e adquire rex o jogo se torna rotineiro e cansativo devido a caça repetitiva, mesmos locais, dinossauros e bandidos.
Entretanto tive uma sugestão para minimizar a rotina!
Surgimento aleatório de missões e grupos de bandidos e dinossauros de todos níveis por todos os mapas. Remapear o reaparecimento dos mesmos liberando o tráfego por todos os mapas, evitando o ataque de bandidos e alfas ao jogador de nível inferior "
Estabelecer regra que o jogador não ataque bandidos e dinossauros de nível inferior "evitando que níveis superiores interrompa a caça do nível inferior"

O requisito de nível de para o ataque dos portais e minas serão mantidos por equilíbrio.
Se tratando de equilíbrio. Vemos que alianças e clãs dominam servidores decidindo quem ganha ou não eleições.
No meu ponto de vista é impossível acabar com esse problema, pois sempre haverá alianças entre clãs!
Creio que o problema está na forma de drenagem dos portais e minas. Conheço outros jogos que clãs e guildas dominam o servidor porém o modo de jogo é diferente e evita que o controle seja tomado por apenas uma aliança, clã ou guilda por longo tempo. O jogador ataca os portais com suas próprias armas no jogo junto aos membros do clã para que seja rápido, sendo assim os portais possuem vida. Creio que os jogadores travaram batalhas mais justas e usaram melhores táticas de guerra.
Portais e minas com defesa física com upgrades com dólar do clã algo não muito forte, apenas para evitar o aborrecimento de qualquer um atacar "uma arma de defesa para ser mais específico".

Com certeza seria emocionante procurar bandidos e dinossauros do seu nível por todos os mapas.
Poderíamos caçar próximo aos nossos portais e minas onde quer que seja.
Evitando a fadiga e a mesmice de sempre estar no mesmo local fazendo a mesma tarefa.
Atacar portais em grupo também traria novas experiências e táticas diferentes para conseguir ganhar fama.

Deixe seus comentários, forte abraço! Atenciosamente ForceLine
My personal ideas of how can we make this game as not like "Routine" as possible are the following:

• Random daily events.
There should a solo/group tasks, sent to each player each day depending on their level, and each are challenging and beneficial. Rewards can be anything from Gold Coins, Supply Charge, Violent Booster, Rare upgrade items, anything, but it has to still be worth it.
  • Random Drop rewards.
It is like Random Balls, or eggs, or ingredients spread around the maps for players to snatch before anyone else.
Rewards should vary from common, to uncommon, to rare. For example, Dino Dollars drop (Common), Gold nuggets (Uncommon), Beautiful high quality skin (Rare). And players will go on searching the maps for these drops in most remote and deserted corners hoping to be the first to reach it.
  • Leader-board score for the:
    • Top Fame scored.
    • Top Kill-Count (PVP Victories).
    • Top Achievement score.
It should be two of them, one daily update and one projecting "Of all time". Top 10 should be visible for all, plus your personal position. Example: [1st], [2nd], [3rd], [4th],... [9th], [10th] & [277th] "You".

• More promising daily rewards.
Since the current one is very very outdated and almost worthless.

• Boss day.
Every weekend, every server should receive one Gigantic Boss that it would take the combined effort of all server players. And the more players there are, the more heal points that Boss must receive, with minimum base for the case of inactive servers. Reward should be very unique, example, Corona Maximalis Crown, Survivor Title, etc. Of course all participants will receive it, regardless of amount of contribution, and those who didn't participate receive nothing.

Just few inside the box ideas, since I believe most of them can be made possible with the resources available. But yet can have very significant impact on players activity. The better the rewards are, the more players will desire to obtain it.

*Whispers* here comes the dislike reactions :ROFLMAO:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
My personal ideas of how can we make this game as not like "Routine" as possible are the following:

• Random daily events.
There should a solo/group tasks, sent to each player each day depending on their level, and each are challenging and beneficial. Rewards can be anything from Gold Coins, Supply Charge, Violent Booster, Rare upgrade items, anything, but it has to still be worth it.
  • Random Drop rewards.
It is like Random Balls, or eggs, or ingredients spread around the maps for players to snatch before anyone else.
Rewards should vary from common, to uncommon, to rare. For example, Dino Dollars drop (Common), Gold nuggets (Uncommon), Beautiful high quality skin (Rare). And players will go on searching the maps for these drops in most remote and deserted corners hoping to be the first to reach it.
    • Top Fame scored.
    • Top Kill-Count (PVP Victories).
    • Top Achievement score.
It should be two of them, one daily update and one projecting "Of all time". Top 10 should be visible for all, plus your personal position. Example: [1st], [2nd], [3rd], [4th],... [9th], [10th] & [277th] "You".

• Boss day.
Every weekend, every server should receive one Gigantic Boss that it would take the combined effort of all server players. And the more players there are, the more heal points that Boss must receive, with minimum base for the case of inactive servers. Reward should be very unique, example, Corona Maximalis Crown, Survivor Title, etc. Of course all participants will receive it, regardless of amount of contribution, and those who didn't participate receive nothing.

Just few inside the box ideas, since I believe most of them can be made possible with the resources available. But yet can have very significant impact on players activity. The better the rewards are, the more players will desire to obtain it.

*Whispers* here comes the dislike reactions :ROFLMAO:
no dislike reaction so far :D

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
  • Random daily events.
  • Random Drop rewards.
(/)

• Top Achievement score.
this already is going to be a thing with sheriff monument xd

yea this definitely should be changed. rewards are the best from small and medium boxes, but they are supposed to be worse than big boxes and from big boxes fireworks drop most of the time, idk what about others, but i rather prefer that something else would drop more often since i always discard all the fireworks.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
yea this definitely should be changed. rewards are the best from small and medium boxes, but they are supposed to be worse than big boxes and from big boxes fireworks drop most of the time, idk what about others, but i rather prefer that something else would drop more often since i always discard all the fireworks.
My login bonus (the big box):
90% fireworks
5% xp (I'm lvl 55 😂)
2% 250 basic damage boosters
1,66% DD
1% fame
0,33% powerful and violent boosters, recovery kits or packs of supply

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
My login bonus (the big box):
90% fireworks
5% xp (I'm lvl 55 😂)
2% 250 basic damage boosters
1,66% DD
1% fame
0,33% powerful and violent boosters, recovery kits or packs of supply
same xd, amount of dd is less than 1k, for 55 lvl like me its like nothing, less than what drops when i die xd

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
1 Supply Charge*

Exactly. It is not enough to be extremely rare (I probably only received 2 or 3 in the last 9 months), but it is also very little. The login bonuses seem to be stuck in time, they need to be adjusted for this update, both the probability of each item and the amount provided, in addition to being able to be according to the level of the ranger. It would also be more inviting to increase the range of possible items, you don't have to limit yourself to just combat items.

Chamo

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Pulgita
Clan
NO tengo
I am not talking about returning to this system (although I think it is much more efficient when it comes to effort vs reward xD), but there are several unexplored alternatives that can replace the current form of distribution of fame. As we are only discussing the key points of the problem, I think it is not yet time to give more details, but if this matter goes further I will be able to cite some examples that I imagined.
LA SOLUCION A ESTE PROBLEMA ES LA Siguiente; que todos los miembros del clan que dominan solo los que dan abb tengan el accseso de acuerdo a la cantidad de abb tomar esa fama para ellos o darsela a otro compañero no se si me hago entender , consiste en solo los jugadores que dan abb tienen el derecho sin ser mano derecha a usar la fama asi es justo y no importa si el lider no te quiere dar medallas si tu ayudas con abb la tomas

Status
Not open for further replies.