TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
However, @Alewx and @Faye thank you for conversation and your time, im not gonna call this Corruption anymore, but its issue of support getting used as war weapon, which we all wish to see solution for, and also a solution that actually stops sharing and multying, thank you again have a nice day.
Yup I agree that one, players weaponizing support in wars

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Yes, I can absolutely understand that. I can't go into individual cases here.
Unfortunately, you have to accept this fact.
I have sent you details regarding this case in private, including ticket number.

I'm grateful enough so long this case gets resolved.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I have sent you details regarding this case in private, including ticket number.

I'm grateful enough so long this case gets resolved.
That still will only work if it is only affecting you, we do not provide any information about reported players or results of individual tickets.

TakaNome

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-IDNArmy-TakaNome-14
Clan
--Asian Fighter--
@Faye @Alewx So what should a player do who doesn't share but is affected by all this?

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Just open a ticket and dispute if you think you were banned unduly, simple and quick.

Unfortunately, it's sad who gets banned for sharing an account, but it's the rules :v There will always be someone to set the rules, just like the country we live in, you just follow them, if you think it's wrong you try to challenge them but if not you will be punished normally according to severity :v

This situation of being banned for mass sharing already happened in the past and this is the direction it has taken now again.
Snorlax GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

- TMP.05 -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-TMP.05-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
Tho truth be told we can't really blame the support team such accusations, the situation for out of hand more than the support is capable, the issue that the support probably didn't mean to choose a side to ban but instead accidentally chose a side and made a wave of bann for the people who shared accounts because of the mass account sharing and reports/false reports, for all I know the support aren't capable that much to know which is fake and which is real, the f11 exists and unfortunately no one can do anything about it, to even prove innocence even if you were banned falsely you can't prove it and that is the main issue of this game, there is no way to prove your innocence, tho these people are GUILTY for sharing accounts they are the only one who got punished, and even tho their enemies are also GUILTY of the same thing they don't get banned because the support team haven't properly made an investigation over the enemy clans, which obviously gives an edge to these said enemy clans, the accounts that got banned are gone, and won't be brought back, what the support should do now is investigate, specifically the enemy clans that won the war because of the edge they got from bann waves the GM's/devs/support shouldn't just stop there, they should continue what they started and stop this account sharing once and for all, obviously the enemy teams got an edge because they are the ones who still sharing accounts and easily winning because the ally team got the bann waves while they didn't, so I only ask the Devs/ support/ GMs one thing, investigate the winning clans in these wars now because they are 100% still sharing accounts, and winning this war and having an edge on the clans that used to share but got banned, if you aren't gonna do this, you lose more players than gain, idk if that is what you want, but either way you gonna lose players because of these waves, and don't forget that this game have a small community who still gives a shit about this game you bann them you cut off the players who worked really hard for what they got, which ofc gonna make them quit forever, do what you must. Thank you for reading.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
ohh no! Please don't accuse us of arbitrariness here!

We are investigating the cases very closely and cannot provide any further details either here or in the tickets. It is also a question of data protection. I can only say that it takes more than that to be excluded from the game. Each case is very individual and requires an enormous amount of time and precision.
Look, i do not want to spark any drama or what not or whatever else, but let me just give my view on this whole thing.

I personally lean towards the "corruption" of staff (Not saying it IS, i could always be wrong!). I've been in this game for a long while so i've seen things here n there. Anyway, i do agree with following the rules n what not, but not when it's one sided. You guys DO have all the data, you guys literally created this game so how could you not? I'm sure you guys have all the ips, data, purchases, everything. You MADE this game, you guys got the ability to improve this game and it's security, everything. (But do you want to is another question, but oh well!)
Simply said it's quite suspicious that this is happening, if you really wanna enforce the rules, make some updates man

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Look, i do not want to spark any drama or what not or whatever else, but let me just give my view on this whole thing.

I personally lean towards the "corruption" of staff (Not saying it IS, i could always be wrong!). I've been in this game for a long while so i've seen things here n there. Anyway, i do agree with following the rules n what not, but not when it's one sided. You guys DO have all the data, you guys literally created this game so how could you not? I'm sure you guys have all the ips, data, purchases, everything. You MADE this game, you guys got the ability to improve this game and it's security, everything. (But do you want to is another question, but oh well!)
Simply said it's quite suspicious that this is happening, if you really wanna enforce the rules, make some updates man
You can not imrpove the security if you give willingly all access to an account to someone else. this is just soooo backwards.

- TMP.05 -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-TMP.05-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-

Honestly if I would agree but making a bot to bann ips has issues, the issue is you could travel to another city or country and you get banned because of this and as I said it's hard to prove innocence, but yet again you can show irl pics of your ips/places and such to prove you just moved to another city/country but are you really willing to share personal data like this?

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Honestly if I would agree but making a bot to bann ips has issues, the issue is you could travel to another city or country and you get banned because of this and as I said it's hard to prove innocence, but yet again you can show irl pics of your ips/places and such to prove you just moved to another city/country but are you really willing to share personal data like this?
That personal data has been shared millions of times all over websites you visit so it's a whatever, its just an ip anyway it's mostly public. However traveling to a city sure, but that doesn't happen within 5-10 minutes does it (multiple times a day across huge distances)? But i do agree it has issues

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Lo que no entiendo es por qué solo afecta a un lado y no a ambos cuando se les da evidencia real de múltiples cuentas en el otro lado drenando y no atacando y no se vieron afectados por eso. Otra cosa, entiendo que un GM no puede estar presente en guerras ni presenciar dichas guerras.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
You can not imrpove the security if you give willingly all access to an account to someone else. this is just soooo backwards.
I meant of the game itself, altho account security could also be improved personally but eh that's not a major problem atm anyway

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
What I don't understand is why it only affects one side and not both sides when they are given real evidence of multiple accounts on the other side draining afk and not attacking and they were not affected by that. Another thing, I understand that a GM cannot be present in wars or witness said wars.
Yeah that's exactly what i'm saying, like they DO have the data, they did make their own game, they should have such knowledge, thats why im leaning towards "corruption"

- TMP.05 -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-TMP.05-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
Yeah that's exactly what i'm saying, like they DO have the data, they did make their own game, they should have such knowledge, thats why im leaning towards "corruption"
Well again as I stated above the GM's probably didnt mean to choose a side or bann a side as they haven't made an investigation into this more deeply they are just doing their job, and after all they most likely as I stated above, got a massive reports/fake reports which ultimately cause this issue

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Like I said, we gms have no access in support reports, we can pass the tickets numbers to the devs.. and they will investigate the report.
Also we have no influence in us private server.. if we want to report someone we need to make a ticket and wait the support investigate it.
But If we are working in some server looking the chats and someone violete the game rules, ofc we can penalty. Conform the rules.

Greetings Evyus!

- TMP.05 -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-TMP.05-
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
Like I said, we gms have no access in support reports, we can pass the tickets numbers to the devs.. and they will investigate the report.
Also we have no influence in us private server.. if we want to report someone we need to make a ticket and wait the support investigate it.
But If we are working in some server looking the chats and someone violete the game rules, ofc we can penalty. Conform the rules.

Greetings Evyus!
@Evyus, this does not explain why one side got banned for breaking the rules and other didn't for breaking the same rules, I have no idea how these things happen, or how GM's/devs talk or decide shit or do stuff around this game, but if you or the Devs decide to bann 80+ accounts FROM ONLY ONE SIDE then you might aswell finish the job and look at the other side and see are they also doing it or not, since ofc you can check ips, so do that

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
One mistake does not justify another. If players played fair and got together to ask that cheating players be penalized the game would be much better.
But they prefer to fight cheaters by acting like them, so these are the consequences.
at least the devs are well aware that the game is infested with fake accounts, purchased accounts and sharing

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Propably because the shared cluster was just combined in one clan or wing clans. We do not even see clans during these checks :D

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Sorry for saying this, and it's not to offend you. They are blind or they play dumb, a clan from both sides that does multi-account, drain afk and not receive a penalty for both sides and only for one, without a doubt you have done something wrong, do you mind checking the IPs of all the unjustly banned players?.
You guys just killed this game by supporting these multi-account players.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
Thank you so much for your time and the explanations.

We understand that some acts deserve certain penalties, in this situation, did you count how many account got permanement banned for the reason: sharing + faking tickets, i could count +80 so far around servers; only 1 of those who actually did the faking tickets part, he deserve punishement for sharing + faking = permanent
But others, 79+ did only sharing and they are innocent from faking tickets part, and they got punished for something they are innocent of, we all know penalties differ from person to person when its about sharing, its usually 30 days, after a couple 30 days if the person doesnt stop breaking rules, then he deserves permanent; this is what would have been fair to all those who took permanement ban just for having a certain IP (it doesnt mean at all that they are acomplice)
Its not an easy act to permanent ban +80 accounts, do you know how many player have spent how many hours at each account? How much money? how much effort? Yes ofcourse that doesnt allow them to break rules but, they also have right to be treated rightfully, get 30 days for first punishements, get a last warning ban... not perma at first place its waaaaay too harsh
my major concern is how the hell you "counted +80" when ur acc was created on 8th november i mean legally speaking even a pplayer who has been on this game for 10 years would need to take more time to get to know 80 people p-p and ask em personally if it happened or not without even knowing back story

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
That would be much more fair that only 1 side getting banned... the playerbase need a cleaning, ban all the shared accounts whether reported or not, is better than 1 side only getting harsh bans and ruining the game balance, while the other side is also breaking exactly the same rules but "somehow" not getting punished
blud has already drowned but willing to take the whole ship with himself

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
Or at least from now on, stop sharing y'all accounts with eachother to gain an edge against enemies in wars and none of this talk would be needed 🤷‍♂️

all of this things start from the (many) players who break rules, they are the root of this issue and coming here to blame support on how they should do their job is wrong.
Both sides in war share accounts to gain edge over each other and once they get caught,
they rush here to blame support like they are biased or something.

like bruh tell ur leaders and friends to stop sharing things from now and problem will be stopped quickly.

I know many people still gonna continue breaking rules even after this huge talk cuz they are greedy to get an edge over enemies and it ain't gonna stop anytime soon sadly but don't blame support for this, your players chose wrong path and should know the consequences for it,

the higher the level of crimes, the higher the punishment.

No wonder Asia and American servers generally get caught in this act cuz there is higher tide of wars compared to EU ones, although EU servers isn't any innocent when it comes to this issue.

-Leviathan

Attachments

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
What I read here at the moment is always about another clan, about the opposing side.

Gladly again:

I cannot and will not disclose any details here. I can't say whether another clan is affected or not. I do not see this data in these cases! So it doesn't matter which clan is affected.

Just as Alewx has already written.

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
blud has already drowned but willing to take the whole ship with himself
If there was something fair, it would be ban all rulebreakers, or modify rule, or let all

there is no fair in sinking one side and leaving the other, thats called ruining balance = killing the server

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
The rules of sharing and its penalties, desperatly need an improvement / modification to become fair for all, because like this its bullshit, sharing is against the rules and should be punished with bans, but 70% of the playerbase of each server is sharing and not punished

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
You have benefited the opposing side by doing that, you did not kill just one server but all the servers, more than they already are. Congratulations, modify your rules then, Your rules are not respected even by yourselves.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Why don't you explain to me and devs why you give out and share your data?

I will read it tomorrow ;)

So ... good evening to all, see you tomorrow

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Why don't you explain to me and devs why you give out and share your data?

I will read it tomorrow ;)

So ... good evening to all, see you tomorrow
Read PM 😭

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
I'm not stupid enough to hand over data, I know how to watch my back. Now while we continue discussing this, accounts continue to be destroyed and accounts banned everywhere. Explanation?

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
yato u need to change your behaviour u desreved everything perma and everything if u are such brave put your main character name and talk

Status
Not open for further replies.