Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
You have here one extreme major missconception, sharing the account makes you in no way innocent.

Just so that we get this streight; if it would be my responsibility, I would take some days each month and run a check over all active accounts, and then everyone sharing would get banned nonthe less; sahring means you compromise the security of the account, and act against any of the terms and conditions, so with saying you are aware of them you have already been warned. But that would be my stand, better be lucky I'm not in charge of these things.
By this logic, you ban 60% of the active player base.

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
In addition to @Faye response, I further like to state that the support team and GMs are not biased. The support team operates independently and GMs has no influence on it. The rules of the game are same for everyone. We tried our best to provide best possible assistance to the community. Moreover, for the players violating the game rules, the support team provides ample time to correct themselves in line with series of penalties. But if the player persistently violates the game rules then the ultimate fate of the account is suspension.
I am not disagreeing with you, please read correctly my reply to Faye

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
You have here one extreme major missconception, sharing the account makes you in no way innocent.

Just so that we get this streight; if it would be my responsibility, I would take some days each month and run a check over all active accounts, and then everyone sharing would get banned nonthe less; sahring means you compromise the security of the account, and act against any of the terms and conditions, so with saying you are aware of them you have already been warned. But that would be my stand, better be lucky I'm not in charge of these things.
That would be much more fair that only 1 side getting banned... the playerbase need a cleaning, ban all the shared accounts whether reported or not, is better than 1 side only getting harsh bans and ruining the game balance, while the other side is also breaking exactly the same rules but "somehow" not getting punished

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
This ban that just took place is 1 sided and you can see based on the rest of the comments from other members.

Those people who played in those account, there's many individuals beings who played while having a clean records.

This will heavily reflect for the Black Friday sales when major people would be not present to purchase.

Everyone knows that sharing accounts results in penalty.

But people here do not get ban for breaking the rules.

They get ban for getting caught breaking the rules.

That's why many share their accounts. This is a rampant issue that should have been addressed when it started, not when the majority of active player does it.

Now you have a majority of demographic that doesn't respect your rules, what you do? Ban then into oblivion alongside tanking the game?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
That would be the consequence of it yes, but then it would be ensured that everyone will actually follow the rules to the dot.
If you do that then Dinostorm is no more.

The active people knows this. This is a small community.

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
Again, thank you for this fair open conversation @Faye @Alewx @orrire , no matter what result will be.

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
The fact is that many accounts were used by the one player! This is simply not allowed. These other accounts have been caught and are now out of luck.
So its actually just about luck and temper/mood of who gave the punishement at that moment? not justice to each account?

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
Now to talk about the other part of this issue, that our tickets are being closed without any real investigation and punishements, GM Envyus said maybe proof was not enough, a player admitting he is another person is not enough? A player stating that he is giving account to other player is not enough? A video of 10 accounts with same name, at 1 place, not moving only one of them fighting, then the person start moving a second account like a bot, its not enough proof that its multiying?
Why this tickets dont get the investigation they deserve or is what i said above is really insufficient proof?
How about this

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So its actually just about luck and temper/mood of who gave the punishement at that moment? not justice to each account?
ohh no! Please don't accuse us of arbitrariness here!

We are investigating the cases very closely and cannot provide any further details either here or in the tickets. It is also a question of data protection. I can only say that it takes more than that to be excluded from the game. Each case is very individual and requires an enormous amount of time and precision.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
How about this
It is always quite amazing that ppl seem to know how far and how deep or how sufficient some stuff gets investigated without seeing nothing other than the response to the ticket. that alone gives already the impression of abusing support as a weapon of war.
The investigation has to follow also certain boundaries, and if someone just sends in a flood of screenshots of various player profiles in the game, that just proofs nothing else than that you can make screenshots of something. A pure blind accusation just with some profile images, shows what exactly; not that much.

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
ohh no! Please don't accuse us of arbitrariness here!

We are investigating the cases very closely and cannot provide any further details either here or in the tickets. It is also a question of data protection. I can only say that it takes more than that to be excluded from the game. Each case is very individual and requires an enormous amount of time and precision.
So you are saying, it takes more than breaking the rules to get banned, because the players we report, for sure do break them but they dont get checked

It is always quite amazing that ppl seem to know how far and how deep or how sufficient some stuff gets investigated without seeing nothing other than the response to the ticket. that alone gives already the impression of abusing support as a weapon of war.
The investigation has to follow also certain boundaries, and if someone just sends in a flood of screenshots of various player profiles in the game, that just proofs nothing else than that you can make screenshots of something. A pure blind accusation just with some profile images, shows what exactly; not that much.
This is exactly the problem why we are talking here, because some people us support as a weapon of war when they cant win the war ingame, many players from our side got banned literally because of screenshots of their profiles having a common ending: "GRAND ZIZI" , maybe in addition to a fake screenshot of one them talking.

If there is something that must be solved, its the use of support as war weapon, asia_1 war balance have changed just because of a side using support as weapon, while they are also breaking the same rules, this seriously must get a solution, for example ban everyone who break rules not just who "get caught" or "out of luck"

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Although it is a very delicate topic, I really like that several members of the team express themselves and have a continuous conversation with the owner of this post, and above all, that this conversation is in this same post. That makes transparency clear, and that we as a community can engage in conversation with you.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Or at least from now on, stop sharing y'all accounts with eachother to gain an edge against enemies in wars and none of this talk would be needed 🤷‍♂️

all of this things start from the (many) players who break rules, they are the root of this issue and coming here to blame support on how they should do their job is wrong.
Both sides in war share accounts to gain edge over each other and once they get caught,
they rush here to blame support like they are biased or something.

like bruh tell ur leaders and friends to stop sharing things from now and problem will be stopped quickly.

I know many people still gonna continue breaking rules even after this huge talk cuz they are greedy to get an edge over enemies and it ain't gonna stop anytime soon sadly but don't blame support for this, your players chose wrong path and should know the consequences for it,

the higher the level of crimes, the higher the punishment.

No wonder Asia and American servers generally get caught in this act cuz there is higher tide of wars compared to EU ones, although EU servers isn't any innocent when it comes to this issue.

-Leviathan

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Or at least from now on, stop sharing y'all accounts with eachother to gain an edge against enemies in wars and none of this talk would be needed 🤷‍♂️

all of this things start from the (many) players who break rules, they are the root of this issue and coming here to blame support on how they should do their job is wrong.
Both sides in war share accounts to gain edge over each other and once they get caught,

like bruh tell ur leaders and friends to stop sharing things from now and problem will be stopped quickly.

I know many people still gonna continue breaking rules even after this huge talk cuz they are greedy to get an edge over enemies and it ain't gonna stop anytime soon sadly but don't blame support for this, your players chose wrong path and should know the consequences for it,

No wonder Asia and American servers generally get caught in this act cuz there is higher tide of wars compared to EU ones, although EU servers isn't any innocent when it comes to this issue.

-Leviathan
ahhh Leviathan ^^ Thanks :)
remember the tikets ^^

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty

-Leviathan
Maybe i need to remind you that you have literally stolen the account you are using right now at europe 4?

But yeah i agree with you, sharing must stop to make the game more fun like it was in older years, it will ONLY STOP IF @Alewx does his idea, ban everyone who share without waiting them to get caugh or reported, ONLY then people willl be afraid and stop sharing, but like this, people are feeling soooo free to share and multi, knowing that they will get banned only if they actually make a mistake and give a proof to someone for report them.

# @Alewx manage bans!

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So you are saying, it takes more than breaking the rules to get banned, because the players we report, for sure do break them but they dont get checked

This is exactly the problem why we are talking here, because some people us support as a weapon of war when they cant win the war ingame, many players from our side got banned literally because of screenshots of their profiles having a common ending: "GRAND ZIZI" , maybe in addition to a fake screenshot of one them talking.

If there is something that must be solved, its the use of support as war weapon, asia_1 war balance have changed just because of a side using support as weapon, while they are also breaking the same rules, this seriously must get a solution, for example ban everyone who break rules not just who "get caught" or "out of luck"
So you think your own vest is so white nothing would happen to you, that is the impression i get there.
Maybe this is much more about you getting hit in the wave, and are now in a frenzy that it did hit you and not the others that are so much more evil....

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
nope!!! no!! never!!
How you gonna stop people from sharing then darling? 😫

So you think your own vest is so white nothing would happen to you, that is the impression i get there.
Maybe this is much more about you getting hit in the wave, and are now in a frenzy that it did hit you and not the others that are so much more evil....
And yes, i am a human being, i will feel bad if i get punished for something that others not getting punished for, wouldnt you ?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
How you gonna stop people from sharing then darling? 😫

And yes, i am a human being, i will feel bad if i get punished for something that other not getting punished for, wouldnt you ?
That is more like i brutally work there like a machine, and faye would have to document all that stuff and deal with the outfall :D
Not really because If I cause some shit I am aware of it and that at one point the consequences will catch up.

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
That is more like i brutally work there like a machine, and faye would have to document all that stuff and deal with the outfall :D
Not really because If I cause some shit I am aware of it and that at one point the consequences will catch up.
Oh really man comon be honest, even if you know you did mistake and did cause shit, you will be sad if someone caused same shit and only u got consequences.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The bottom line for me, is there are a fair number of people who have never been banned or muted before, essentially with past records cleaned, very active now suddenly they have got a permanent ban.

These are the main points that I am voicing out. I would like a second chance to be given to them and they should be treated as special cases.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Oh really man comon be honest, even if you know you did mistake and did cause shit, you will be sad if someone caused same shit and only u got consequences.
No why should I, I keep my distance to stuff.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The bottom line for me, is there are a fair number of people who have never been banned or muted before, essentially with past records cleaned, very active now suddenly they have got a permanent ban.

These are the main points that I am voicing out. I would like a second chance to be given to them and they should be treated as special cases.
Yes, I can absolutely understand that. I can't go into individual cases here.
Unfortunately, you have to accept this fact.

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
Yes, I can absolutely understand that. I can't go into individual cases here.
Unfortunately, you have to accept this fact.
So unfortunately indeed, having to accept that some semi-innocents cannot be semi-forgaven.

However, @Alewx and @Faye thank you for conversation and your time, im not gonna call this Corruption anymore, but its issue of support getting used as war weapon, which we all wish to see solution for, and also a solution that actually stops sharing and multying, thank you again have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.