YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
Hello again, first sorry i dont mean to cause mess spam or trouble for sure, we are your community and we just want to have a conversation @Evyus , if closing my thread is some kind of repression yeah you are Lead Game Master, i am just a new member (in forum, but too old ingame) you can close my thread as you want and more block me from posting more or ban me even so i know that this is a dictatorship and not bother playing again.

Otherwise, let us talk a little about it, first why my text got modified the name a wrote got hided
B5F88C99-2160-4806-937A-37B5C1DDEBC0.jpeg
Does it confirm that the information i wrote is actually correct? Thats the only explanation i can think about.
@Evyus we are all adults, if you are as you say have private account and know how servers work, you for sure know that 90% of active playerbase in servers are bought/shared accounts, you for sure know how some people open multiple accounts to drain like bots, we have sent tickets with VALID PROOFS, maybe i should show here and we see the community opinion if its valid or not??
Im not even complaining about the bans our side taking because its true that we broke the sharing rule, but we just want to see justice, we want to see the rules apply on "xxxx" 's side too, if it doesnt, how can we not think about possibility of corruption????

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
Es verdad, Dino Storm necesita ser un 100% justo en la totalidad de sus reglas. Así no existiría ningún Steel ni SK 😜
Claro que si, pero no existiria NADIE mas en am1, no solo Steel y SK

Guih 154

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Black
Clan
ROTA COMANDO AGUIAR
@Evyus Você fala que os tickets são revisados por gms e devs, será mesmo? Eu levei ban permanente, e sabe qual foi a justificativa do Alexandre Miguel Maia? Segundo ele forjei/manipulei prints para tentar banir outros jogadores, coisa q eu nunca fiz. Mandei mensagem para o suporte, e vc acha q me responderam? Não estou acusando ninguém, mas vc não acha muito estranho isso? E a minha situação? Como fica? Um banimento permanente injusto e ninguem pra me auxiliar. É assim que os donos tratam os jogadores?

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Lol game moderators of the decade. How about follow your own protocols before asking others to do the same. And instead of closing the threads like a bunch of pansies, your public image is already tainted, have a conversation with your community like good game moderators. And don’t *tell* me you’re good game mods, *show* me you’re good game mods. ^^

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Faye

In the latest perma ban wave given to players, you gave perma ban to players who didn't have anything with mass sharing.

You even begin to accuse them of "forged information" without taking a closer look. I am voicing my opinion because some of them have never written a ticket in their entire DS life and you actually targeted active players who just don't have anything to do with this situation.

They are very careful in the game, never got any mute or ban. Now without any warning you severely punished them.

Concerning your "fake ticket", do you check who send the tickets?

Any person can create a support account, write their name as another player and send a mass of tickets with fake information. In the end, it seems like you check the name written on that ticket instead of the actual person who send it.

This mistake resulted into a 1 sided ban, where 70+ players got perma ban across the servers. And the other side is enjoying holding gates without war.

I am urging you to review those bans and alleviate most of them, specially to those who never got a penalty before. I am close with the community, I can tell you that this will result into a massive loss in player activity and player base overall.

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
I have a question to our support team. How exactly can you tell apart fake edited reports versus real authentic reports? And how is it when an innocent person gets banned via fake report, you ask them to send proof to show that they are innocent? Since when are innocent players responsible to prove their innocence against forged reports? How exactly are they supposed to do that? You ask them to send “proof” of their innocence, which is practically impossible unless you are asking those players to F11 screenshot every time they speak with an enemy in game. No player should have to fear speaking in game because there is a chance someone will edit their messages to make them look like they are breaking a rule.

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
keep cry enemy keep cry share more game have rules of perma simple is that , u enejoy your perma

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
@Faye

In the latest perma ban wave given to players, you gave perma ban to players who didn't have anything with mass sharing.

You even begin to accuse them of "forged information" without taking a closer look. I am voicing my opinion because some of them have never written a ticket in their entire DS life and you actually targeted active players who just don't have anything to do with this situation.

They are very careful in the game, never got any mute or ban. Now without any warning you severely punished them.

Concerning your "fake ticket", do you check who send the tickets?

Any person can create a support account, write their name as another player and send a mass of tickets with fake information. In the end, it seems like you check the name written on that ticket instead of the actual person who send it.

This mistake resulted into a 1 sided ban, where 70+ players got perma ban across the servers. And the other side is enjoying holding gates without war.

I am urging you to review those bans and alleviate most of them, specially to those who never got a penalty before. I am close with the community, I can tell you that this will result into a massive loss in player activity and player base overall.
why are u sharing u should have ip ban and u should never play ds

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
Hello again, first sorry i dont mean to cause mess spam or trouble for sure, we are your community and we just want to have a conversation @Evyus , if closing my thread is some kind of repression yeah you are Lead Game Master, i am just a new member (in forum, but too old ingame) you can close my thread as you want and more block me from posting more or ban me even so i know that this is a dictatorship and not bother playing again.

Otherwise, let us talk a little about it, first why my text got modified the name a wrote got hided
View attachment 46849
Does it confirm that the information i wrote is actually correct? Thats the only explanation i can think about.
@Evyus we are all adults, if you are as you say have private account and know how servers work, you for sure know that 90% of active playerbase in servers are bought/shared accounts, you for sure know how some people open multiple accounts to drain like bots, we have sent tickets with VALID PROOFS, maybe i should show here and we see the community opinion if its valid or not??
Im not even complaining about the bans our side taking because its true that we broke the sharing rule, but we just want to see justice, we want to see the rules apply on "xxxx" 's side too, if it doesnt, how can we not think about possibility of corruption????
stop making excusses dont share accs and come war , with real number of players

diondre246

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- Simon -I-
Clan
Asylum
stop making excusses dont share accs and come war , with real number of players
Bro is acting like he did war with 'real number of players' you're not different from any of the things he said. But i guess it's lovely to comment in the open acting like you're different from the average player :sleep:

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
crying cuz u lost server aint gonna help u get it back buckos

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
Bro is acting like he did war with 'real number of players' you're not different from any of the things he said. But i guess it's lovely to comment in the open acting like you're different from the average player :sleep:
stop act like kid diondre i never thought u will be so immature , and cry like this in forum wont change anything :D

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
stop act like kid diondre i never thought u will be so immature , and cry like this in forum wont change anything :D
Can you act mature or stop replying here?

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
man your acc not even real u jsut created for forum here , i dont talk with bots

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hey hey

A little explanation from the support team, i.e. me!

We get reports, sometimes so serious that I follow them up, which means I also read the saved chat logs. So if I get a screen saying "I have 10 accounts and can show you how to play them at the same time!", then I follow up on it. In the last few cases, this is exactly what was denounced and in none of the cases was it written by the person who would then have to be punished!!! In no case!!! This work is extremely time-consuming and only costs the other players who send regular requests even more time.
We can see who really wrote these sentences and then also see other accounts that were created to defame other players.
Each of you knows the rules and each of you also knows that all accounts concerned will be penalised. This means that if you share your account with a person who has already been penalised, you may very well receive the same penalty, precicly because you are not just connected to the person sharing and/or trading the account, but you have been accomplice in the actions.

It is entirely up to you what you do with your accounts!

The GMs are volunteers and will do their best to support you and pass on your feedback to us. The GM team has nothing to do with the decisions of the support team!

Greetings Faye

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
Hey hey

We get reports, sometimes so serious that I follow them up, which means I also read the saved chat logs. So if I get a screen saying "I have 10 accounts and can show you how to play them at the same time!", then I follow up on it. In the last few cases, this is exactly what was denounced and in none of the cases was it written by the person who would then have to be punished!!! In no case!!! This work is extremely time-consuming and only costs the other players who send regular requests even more time.
We can see who really wrote these sentences and then also see other accounts that were created to defame other players.
Each of you knows the rules and each of you also knows that all accounts concerned will be penalised. This means that if you share your account with a person who has already been penalised, you may very well receive the same penalty, precicly because you are not just connected to the person sharing and/or trading the account, but you have been accomplice in the actions.

The GMs are volunteers and will do their best to support you and pass on your feedback to us. The GM team has nothing to do with the decisions of the support team!

Greetings Faye
how to get into support team;)

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
Hey hey

Greetings Faye
Thank you so much for your time and the explanations.

We understand that some acts deserve certain penalties, in this situation, did you count how many account got permanement banned for the reason: sharing + faking tickets, i could count +80 so far around servers; only 1 of those who actually did the faking tickets part, he deserve punishement for sharing + faking = permanent
But others, 79+ did only sharing and they are innocent from faking tickets part, and they got punished for something they are innocent of, we all know penalties differ from person to person when its about sharing, its usually 30 days, after a couple 30 days if the person doesnt stop breaking rules, then he deserves permanent; this is what would have been fair to all those who took permanement ban just for having a certain IP (it doesnt mean at all that they are acomplice)
Its not an easy act to permanent ban +80 accounts, do you know how many player have spent how many hours at each account? How much money? how much effort? Yes ofcourse that doesnt allow them to break rules but, they also have right to be treated rightfully, get 30 days for first punishements, get a last warning ban... not perma at first place its waaaaay too harsh

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You have here one extreme major missconception, sharing the account makes you in no way innocent.

Just so that we get this streight; if it would be my responsibility, I would take some days each month and run a check over all active accounts, and then everyone sharing would get banned nonthe less; sahring means you compromise the security of the account, and act against any of the terms and conditions, so with saying you are aware of them you have already been warned. But that would be my stand, better be lucky I'm not in charge of these things.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
In addition to @Faye response, I further like to state that the support team and GMs are not biased. The support team operates independently and GMs has no influence on it. The rules of the game are same for everyone. We tried our best to provide best possible assistance to the community. Moreover, for the players violating the game rules, the support team provides ample time to correct themselves in line with series of penalties. But if the player persistently violates the game rules then the ultimate fate of the account is suspension.

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
Now to talk about the other part of this issue, that our tickets are being closed without any real investigation and punishements, GM Envyus said maybe proof was not enough, a player admitting he is another person is not enough? A player stating that he is giving account to other player is not enough? A video of 10 accounts with same name, at 1 place, not moving only one of them fighting, then the person start moving a second account like a bot, its not enough proof that its multiying?
Why this tickets dont get the investigation they deserve or is what i said above is really insufficient proof?

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
You have here one extreme major missconception, sharing the account makes you in no way innocent.
I have said innocent just from fake tickets part, not from sharing, and sharing isnt permanement ban from first ban every person deserve 30 days warning

Status
Not open for further replies.