Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
I'm not stupid enough to hand over data, I know how to watch my back. Now while we continue discussing this, accounts continue to be destroyed and accounts banned everywhere. Explanation?
if u are not that stupid then dont cry here u broked rules , u should accept perma and everything and say dev to give u a ip ban to so u never say a word back again :D

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
@Arham Nadeem Mientras ustedes multis vivan felices, Y no, no tengo ban, ¿por qué van a inventar una huella mía para poder banearme? Mientras apoyo, los apoya en estos eventos. Son patéticos, el foro es gratuito para todos. Me quejo de prohibiciones injustificadas.

DresT

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- DresT -
Clan
- Strix -
Is there a possibility of a general IP check. If such a thing is possible, the IPs on all accounts should be checked. so everything will be more fair
@Faye

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
yato u need to change your behaviour u desreved everything perma and everything if u are such brave put your main character name and talk
You are brave? lets say your name to Faye she check your ip agree?

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
Last edited by a moderator:

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
@Arham Nadeem Mientras ustedes multis vivan felices, Y no, no tengo ban, ¿por qué van a inventar una huella mía para poder banearme? Mientras apoyo, los apoya en estos eventos. Son patéticos, el foro es gratuito para todos. Me quejo de prohibiciones injustificadas.
man even your ally declared that there accs where shared , where are u i dont think u read past threads i think it something u having problem with your brain , simple is that u should stay your mouth shut and enjoy , i swear this is really funny

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
Why don't you explain to me and devs why you give out and share your data?

I will read it tomorrow ;)

So ... good evening to all, see you tomorrow
I saw you before disagreeing that 60% of the playerbase is gonna get banned if rules apply for all, that made me wonder if you really know whats going on in the servers.
Let me tell you some facts i do know from my experience in the servers i know;

Asia_1 war clans:

Untamed: 80% share accounts
Asylum: 85% share accounts
Deadly warriors: 60% share accounts
Olimpo: 50% share accounts
Black: 50% share accounts

vs

Deathmachine: 95% share accounts
Yakuza: 100% share accounts
Molotov: 75% share accounts
Merdeka: 100% share accounts
Legendary bersekers: 50% share accounts

Ameria_1 war clans:

Lost legion: 100% share accounts
Black: 95% share accounts
Revolution: 95% share accounts
Koi: 95% share accounts
Majestico: 100% share accounts
Madbulls: 90% share accounts

vs

Steel: 95% share accounts
Silentkillers: 95% share accounts
Snipers: 100% share accounts
Peaky blinders: 100% share accounts

Europe_1 war clans:
i will say in general europe 1 is the only server that is still maybe 65% clean
Share accounts in europe 1 active clans: 35%

I am not being biased, i give real numbers whether my side or not, if rules apply to america 1, you will have 4 players left in the server killing smilos.

if rules apply to asia 1, you will have 10 players left in the server.

This is facts.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I saw you before disagreeing that 60% of the playerbase is gonna get banned if rules apply for all, that made me wonder if you really know whats going on in the servers.

Asia_1 war clans:

vs

Ameria_1 war clans:

vs

Europe_1 war clans:

I am not being biased, i give real numbers whether my side or not, if rules apply to america 1, you will have 4 players left in the server killing smilos.

This is facts.
Yakuza always supreme.

#FREEEvyus 😭❤

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers

Asia_1 war clans:

vs

Ameria_1 war clans:

vs

Europe_1 war clans:

This is facts.
any proof?

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers

Asia_1 war clans:

vs

Ameria_1 war clans:

vs

Europe_1 war clans:

This is facts.
bro they troll u for that u actually made list really lifeless stupid

Arham Nadeem

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-II P A N D A II-
Clan
Legendary Berserkers

Asia_1 war clans:

vs

Ameria_1 war clans:

vs

Europe_1 war clans:

This is facts.
u dont even know and u just guessing it and saying lie , and try act victim that wont change anything :D

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
Like I said, we gms have no access in support reports, we can pass the tickets numbers to the devs.. and they will investigate the report.
Also we have no influence in us private server.. if we want to report someone we need to make a ticket and wait the support investigate it.
But If we are working in some server looking the chats and someone violete the game rules, ofc we can penalty. Conform the rules.

Greetings Evyus!
The ticket a GM make, also require same amount of proofs as normal players? I dont think so you have more credibility among cms, you can simply make tickets for your side, make them process faster, make them get investigated with less proof, i remember back in 2020 the gm "Summer" was in our side and was showing us tickets and infos about who reported who, remember? For sure he is (you are) still doing it all these years, if thats not called corruption then i dont know what is

europe1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fuerte_loko
Clan
G U E R R A
@Faye I think the problem with account/multi-account sharing has been there since 2013 when the game was created, only that in the beginning hardly anyone did it because low lvl was the maximum level, now to make the maximum level you have to hard work.

YAT0

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
semperif
Clan
hallo kitty
u dont even know and u just guessing it and saying lie , and try act victim that wont change anything :D
When are you realize that nobody take you seriously, not your enemies nor even your allies, you gotta start questioning the importance of your existence and if someone really cares about your opinion

kratos61989

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Darkmessiah
Clan
God of war
Hello again, first sorry i dont mean to cause mess spam or trouble for sure, we are your community and we just want to have a conversation @Evyus , if closing my thread is some kind of repression yeah you are Lead Game Master, i am just a new member (in forum, but too old ingame) you can close my thread as you want and more block me from posting more or ban me even so i know that this is a dictatorship and not bother playing again.

Otherwise, let us talk a little about it, first why my text got modified the name a wrote got hided
View attachment 46849
Does it confirm that the information i wrote is actually correct? Thats the only explanation i can think about.
@Evyus we are all adults, if you are as you say have private account and know how servers work, you for sure know that 90% of active playerbase in servers are bought/shared accounts, you for sure know how some people open multiple accounts to drain like bots, we have sent tickets with VALID PROOFS, maybe i should show here and we see the community opinion if its valid or not??
Im not even complaining about the bans our side taking because its true that we broke the sharing rule, but we just want to see justice, we want to see the rules apply on "xxxx" 's side too, if it doesnt, how can we not think about possibility of corruption????
Hello again, first sorry i dont mean to cause mess spam or trouble for sure, we are your community and we just want to have a conversation @Evyus , if closing my thread is some kind of repression yeah you are Lead Game Master, i am just a new member (in forum, but too old ingame) you can close my thread as you want and more block me from posting more or ban me even so i know that this is a dictatorship and not bother playing again.

Otherwise, let us talk a little about it, first why my text got modified the name a wrote got hided
View attachment 46849
Does it confirm that the information i wrote is actually correct? Thats the only explanation i can think about.
@Evyus we are all adults, if you are as you say have private account and know how servers work, you for sure know that 90% of active playerbase in servers are bought/shared accounts, you for sure know how some people open multiple accounts to drain like bots, we have sent tickets with VALID PROOFS, maybe i should show here and we see the community opinion if its valid or not??
Im not even complaining about the bans our side taking because its true that we broke the sharing rule, but we just want to see justice, we want to see the rules apply on "xxxx" 's side too, if it doesnt, how can we not think about possibility of corruption????
Hello yes I also wanted to file a complain as we see you guys made a mass ban in ame 1 and other server but it does seem like it's a 1 side plus I see that you guys are covering everything that yato is saying stop editing all those important words I'm really trying to figure why 1 side is getting ban we sent tickets about other players you guys don't seem to be doing nothing about this situation could it be that it could be favoritism ? We send tickets to support about bot draining with enough proof that they are bots yet when our side gets a ban you are suspecting because that is what they say in the message when an individual gets ban are you guys assuming 🤔 because so far as I know that is against the game policy

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-

Asia_1 war clans:

vs

Ameria_1 war clans:

vs

Europe_1 war clans:

This is facts.
This is somewhat accurate.

That's why I mentioned above in another post that 60% of the player base would be wiped out if Alewx idea were to be implemented.

While the developer may be the creator and have real data about everything, the players also know about many things happening since they are experiencing it at the forefront.

This incident of banning 1 side will have a negative long-term effect.

Honestly, this problem should have been tackled way before. Now we're at a point where it's a very delicate situation. What are the options for Devs? Ban the whole community into oblivion until the very last member who doesn't respect the rules?

Asia_1 is now a dead server. No wars, people will be bored and player activity will decrease even further.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
The ticket a GM make, also require same amount of proofs as normal players? I dont think so you have more credibility among cms, you can simply make tickets for your side, make them process faster, make them get investigated with less proof, i remember back in 2020 the gm "Summer" was in our side and was showing us tickets and infos about who reported who, remember? For sure he is (you are) still doing it all these years, if thats not called corruption then i dont know what is
Hahahaahha, frist you acuse someone with no proof, share with us who you're.
Also .. the GMs need proofs like everyone.. and wait the support time to answer the ticket.
And noooo!!!! Nop!!! Never!! I am not summer. I am the death 😈🔥

diondre246

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- Simon -I-
Clan
Asylum
This is somewhat accurate.

That's why I mentioned above in another post that 60% of the player base would be wiped out if Alewx idea were to be implemented.

While the developer may be the creator and have real data about everything, the players also know about many things happening since they are experiencing it at the forefront.

This incident of banning 1 side will have a negative long-term effect.

Honestly, this problem should have been tackled way before. Now we're at a point where it's a very delicate situation. What are the options for Devs? Ban the whole community into oblivion until the very last member who doesn't respect the rules?

Asia_1 is now a dead server. No wars, people will be bored and player activity will decrease even further.
I agree but i guess as she said before, the ban so happened because that one side was connected in different ways. Yato's above estimation is probably true but it never ties back to only these few servers but what direction will this particular topic take us? as a community are we looking for a new way of security, are we looking for equality in the rules?

When it comes to the rules i don't believe their bans will be taken back as you've seen the responses, they have broken it and they've suffered the consequences. In this case the banned players just have to accept they broke rules and move on but i do believe they're still going over current "shares" so more way happen in the future.

The point of this discussion was more awareness to issues that the system seems to avoid until it was overrun with it (it seems to me).

Jihadz14

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
II-MTR-II Jihadz
Clan
- Matrix Gang -
It's a shame that the rules are not partial, the real players who have more than 20 accounts are never touched. They say that 60% of the community would not be banned "since 60% do not share." Are you sure about it? Because it is clear that they are responding without any basis, I have personally seen how buying and selling works, which has been great for me. And you simply ban consumers while sellers continue to generate income. The point is that with their measures you guys are not solving anything if not contributing to commerce...10 banned accounts are 20 traded accounts, the the answer you guys can give me is irrelevant to me since I am 100% sure of the information I present. You have no control over your community ;)

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I have a question to our support team. How exactly can you tell apart fake edited reports versus real authentic reports? And how is it when an innocent person gets banned via fake report.
Well first of all they can't tell it apart. If you forge a screenshot that is 2 weeks old they can't tell if its fake or real. One of the legitimate method without faking a screenshot to ban people is where the seller types "I can show you how to use more than 10 accounts" and send the message to his friend via PM. Then he sells the account to his enemy before having it reported 6 months later to avoid paypal cashback. The illegitimate method is to fake the chat in a SS and send a ticket after 2 weeks which a lot of people do. We all know what happens next. Sometime innocent players get banned then they get unbans after 1-3 days if they are lucky or a few weeks.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Anyways I think we have something else to discuss. Why do I never win 500 gold and only received 50+ firework in a row from daily reward. Please explain and then ban everyone before black friday starts.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
If you forge a screenshot that is 2 weeks old they can't tell if its fake or real.
I believe they do not check screenshot that are over 14 days old. That's why it's necessary to report them before the 14 days mark.

GM Khaly shared that information. How true is that, only the Devs can confirm.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
They check if its related to account sharing and such not for insults.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello @Pleiadian

It is the support team's discretion depending on the nature of the violation. As a matter of practice, the support team might not consider the evidence reported by the player which is older than 14 days.

Zor99

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Zor99Ss
Clan
Secret
How simple it is "Don't share your account"
But doing a massive share between servers or inside the same server to win a war but cause servers death then complain here once the account banned? Are you people adults or kids?
Honestly GM & Dev did great job by banning the players who share, players who use many accounts at the same time at same server or at different servers to (Defend/Drain)
Rules are clear, Stop crying.

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
If there was something fair, it would be ban all rulebreakers, or modify rule, or let all

there is no fair in sinking one side and leaving the other, thats called ruining balance = killing the server
Don't talk about ruining balance when u share all the accounts during defense of building And draining of building 🫥

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Hahahaahha, frist you acuse someone with no proof, share with us who you're.
Also .. the GMs need proofs like everyone.. and wait the support time to answer the ticket.
And noooo!!!! Nop!!! Never!! I am not summer. I am the death 😈🔥
death? p-p...i found a picture of you :V
1381814619_003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.