Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
doubt: I didn't get to try it, but to receive the drain bonuses I have to belong to the same clan, that is, different dinosaurs or they can be different dinosaurs from various clans :unsure:
same clan + more people + different dinosaurs = drain buff

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Adjusted formula for Dinoville site maintenance chance to have a grace period of 4 conflict phases and reaches max chance earlie

Does recently claiming a gate count as 1 cycle?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Horrible update honestly because before it was better with supplies
It was a very shameless p2w system

The current one is fine, the only problem is that it doesn't have large scale battles (at least that's my point of view)

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Adjusted formula for Dinoville site maintenance chance to have a grace period of 4 conflict phases and reaches max chance earlie

Does recently claiming a gate count as 1 cycle?
So we neeed to drain successfully and defend for 4 next phase to get the 3x output.... So we must win 5 "wars"?

Richie_Lion

Reaction score
Aim to only help the defenders huh

Did you even bother logging on PTR to see what are the changes actually or did you just assume how things work and how it'll be?
The upcoming update brings many ways for the attackers to drain and capture sites without even having to worry about taking too many and having a slower drain from each site they capture, you simply need to organize your attacks and plan them let alone be prepared for the phase

Since you also mentioned Eu1, and since you claimed that it's fair and balanced although everyone here will disagree with you hence why everyone is excited for the next update to be deployed already, why don't we show everyone that you, 10-15 attackers (at max) are able to capture almost 2 maps on Eu1, why do you always come here complaining that you're not having enough meanwhile you're able to capture many excellent sites whenever you log and attack, for example last night at 1am you were around 6-7 attackers and you captured around 10 sites, yes the sites weren't captured by the same clan as you created a bunch of clans to drain faster and capture too many sites (which next update won't allow you to do as a solo drainer)

View attachment 48180

You want to have everything the easy way, but it doesn't work like that, yes you're extremely outnumbered on Eu1, but you're also able to fight back and capture this many sites, so why are you complaining about it instead of accepting that you're doing more than enough already, meanwhile in the past you couldn't even do 5% of what you're doing nowadays
Talk about the easy way, you all seem to say the same thing about how this update only helps attackers and so on, but with this update, it has basically removed the element of surprise and sneak drains that were possible only in the past and allows you to prepare and ready as many people as you can for the conflict phases and yet all anyone wants to complain about is how its so unfair for the many and if we ever say anything, y'all act as if we should feel privileged to even be playing on the same servers as you lol. This thread is about feedback and feedback is what I gave. We have always been able to take gates from you ppl and always will be.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
This thread is about feedback and feedback is what I gave. We have always been able to take gates from you ppl and always will be.
Then what are you complaining for? What's your feedback about exactly?

it has basically removed the element of surprise and sneak drains that were possible only in the past and allows you to prepare and ready as many people as you can for the conflict phases
In the past there wasn't "conflict phases" unless you mean right now before the upcoming update gets deployed, which basically makes no difference in the phases

Also in the past you were draining with only the goal of wasting supply charges without winning anything in return meanwhile right now even if you capture 1 site you're winning something by only using your own dds for dying/respawning, won't mention that it was near impossible for attackers to capture anything in the past, especially you as you're playing on a server vs 6 clans and now these 6 clans can hardly damage you while you choose to drain one of them

I am not seeing any valid point in your posts

Last edited:

Sukuna

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
-Death Machine-
It was a very shameless p2w system

The current one is fine, the only problem is that it doesn't have large scale battles (at least that's my point of view)
I totally agree because back then when we needed supply charges to drain and heal gates only the rich people could really get maps and fame and also the trex. Now everyone can drain regardless of their level or if they got gold coins but the 4 hour waiting time is just really not good. Wars just end in 20 minutes and not even wars many people just go drain some claim and there free so maybe if we implement more active large scale wars that'd be better then jus waiting for 4 hours for the next attack phase imo

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I totally agree because back then when we needed supply charges to drain and heal gates only the rich people could really get maps and fame and also the trex. Now everyone can drain regardless of their level or if they got gold coins but the 4 hour waiting time is just really not good. Wars just end in 20 minutes and not even wars many people just go drain some claim and there free so maybe if we implement more active large scale wars that'd be better then jus waiting for 4 hours for the next attack phase imo
Perhaps it could be like a long time war once a day or something. It is true that whenever the phases start, it feels like a chore. And out of it it becomes too repetitive. Maybe if one day it could be 4-5 hours in the morning, next 4-5 hours in the evening etc. That could be nice. People have lives to take care of and having large scale war time in a day brings in the fun and enjoy the game. After that they can just chill and do something else again

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
And it wasn't p2w because the supplies were cheap and anyone could buy them
It was terrible pay to win system which worked only because of how Bad the old election system and Rex were the battles themselfs were radicilously long at times (i have seen nearly uninterupted 10 to 12 hours long battles and thats only what i partook in im pretty sure it continued in the night too) eating up players resources Like its candy and offering 0 proper rewards only reason why you would find anyone to even supply gates before is since the only way a normal player could get elections was with a clan Where the leader had all power over it so unless you never wanted to pass the governor you better be ready to spend money on Damn supplies now that these leaders no longer hold such radicilous power over others and elections are uncontrolable (compared to old system i can say such a thing) you wouldnt find anyone willing to spend gold on supplies when they can buy something Like vio which helps them more instead and im not even mentioning that if you wanted gates before you just had to pay for gold continously without paying your not gona be holding any thats why it was pay to win

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
And just as predicted, they started to appear on day 1. Nearly inconquerable site holder clans with only a few sites(1-4) but a whole alliance of manpower behind them(and all of them get attacker buff).

Attachments

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Also, the 5 species of dinos should count as a whole and not only in one clan, this would prevent a lot of defenders getting attacker buff.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Also, the 5 species of dinos should count as a whole and not only in one clan, this would prevent a lot of defenders getting attacker buff.
What's the difference?

You still need 5 players to drain it.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
And just as predicted, they started to appear on day 1. Nearly inconquerable site holder clans with only a few sites(1-4) but a whole alliance of manpower behind them(and all of them get attacker buff).
And what is the purpose of these screenshots?

You showed that a clan with 1 member only owning 3 towers.

That should be fairly easy to take. If you're more than the defender. No?

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
What's the difference?

You still need 5 players to drain it.
Defenders join attack to gain buff. So they would count into the 5 players even if they killed off some of us and we are less than 5. They often use with rex or carno which is not really favoured by attackers, so they would count in as new species in the circle, making the drain rate faster for the attackers. Either that or they don't join attack.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
And what is the purpose of these screenshots?

You showed that a clan with 1 member only owning 3 towers.

That should be fairly easy to take. If you're more than the defender. No?
A clan with 1 member and an alliance with 100+ members. They will arrive in time due to long drain time that's caused by the clan having only 1 site. Voilá, untakeable site.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Either that or they don't join attack.
Ok.

Propose a solution that doesn't break other parts of the gameplay and it has to be fair for either party.

You keep writing the same thing over and over again. You cannot hope for the people who don't play the game to find a fix to it, do you?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
A clan with 1 member and an alliance with 100+ members. They will arrive in time due to long drain time that's caused by the clan having only 1 site. Voilá, untakeable site.
You have higher drain points than the defender.

Even if you die, you are protected for a short time, giving you enough time to reach the site and drain again. I believe you're just pulling excuses.

Also by that logic, everything is untakeable for you, since you're always outnumbered in every metric.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Stop playing on dead servers I guess.
It's been barely 3 attack phases and you're already spamming the forum. Maybe you should tone down your expectations of what this update offers you.

Ever since Part 3 has been released, you would always give the dev shit for every little thing that is an inconvenience to you without having a proper look at them.

If your opponents are saying that you can take a full map during the hours that activity is low, u can try it again with the new changes and report on your findings.

Maybe the problem is not the update, maybe it is you specifically. You hoped that the update would give you the possibility of taking God knows how many Sites, while at the same time you not caring about defending. You're going to say that you don't have enough members on your side to defend? Then you shouldn't expect to take the moon with this update when you're so outnumbered.

Ever since this whole Eu1 discussion started on the forum, the only problem I can see is that you're outnumbered in every way or form. 1:100

You literally posted a screenshot with 1 member owning 3 Sites. Did you even try to take those sites and give a solid feedback?

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
even basic towers should have the same amount of medals as in PTR, in this way players would care more for towers

Last edited:

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Ever since Part 3 has been released, you would always give the dev shit for every little thing that is an inconvenience to you without having a proper look at them.
This whole thing was about helping attackers, insted we got the single most important thing taken from us, the element of surprise. Now even if I look beyond that, the previous update was FINE. We got a few gates if we attacked(not every attack phase, mind you), defenders got to keep the majority.

But no, everything has to be ruined because 430 defender accs will spam the forum cause their egos can't take losing a few towers.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Un clan con 1 miembro y una alianza con más de 100 miembros. Llegarán a tiempo debido al largo tiempo de drenaje causado por que el clan tenga solo un sitio. Voilá, sitio inexpugnable.
¿Y dónde sería justo que un jugador venciera a 100 jugadores? :inseguro: Si el clan no puede adquirir portales significa que es muy débil y no está preparado para ello.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
The variety of Dinos prevents players from all using defensive dinos or forces everyone to fight through the portal, for both defenders and attackers.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
This whole thing was about helping attackers, insted we got the single most important thing taken from us, the element of surprise. Now even if I look beyond that, the previous update was FINE. We got a few gates if we attacked(not every attack phase, mind you), defenders got to keep the majority.

But no, everything has to be ruined because 430 defender accs will spam the forum cause their egos can't take losing a few towers.
What is uncomfortable is that 80K of Dds are spent for a portal to have it improved to its maximum and the opponents are only divided into external clans to drain 355, with full defense without doing anything they stay still in the circle until they achieve it, which This update puts an end to these types of strategies

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
What is uncomfortable is that 80K of Dds are spent for a portal to have it improved to its maximum and the opponents are only divided into external clans to drain 355, with full defense without doing anything they stay still in the circle until they achieve it, which This update puts an end to these types of strategies
We never used that strategy in the first place, we always killed off many defenders so we don't have to face 100 of them at once. Upgrading is a luxury, shouldn't be the default, especially now that it only affects site hp and repair rate.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Now even if I look beyond that, the previous update was FINE. We got a few gates if we attacked(not every attack phase, mind you), defenders got to keep the majority.
What in the heck was so good before P3?

You're so delusional. Dude get real. Please get real.

You just admitted, you rather take 10 empty gate, than 3 gate worth 400%.

Dude how can anyone take you seriously after that.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
What in the heck was so good before P3?

You're so delusional. Dude get real. Please get real.

You just admitted, you rather take 10 empty gate, than 3 gate worth 400%.

Dude how can anyone take you seriously after that.
Are you dense? I'm not talking about before p3. I'm talking about the previous update, before the recent one.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Are you dense?
Are you?

Because I saw a plethora of people from different servers that didn't liked it.

You're the one here acting like these 2 other troll that got banned.

You're just spamming the entire forum without experiencing the changes.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Are you?

Because I saw a plethora of people from different servers that didn't liked it.

You're the one here acting like these 2 other troll that got banned.

You're just spamming the entire forum without experiencing the changes.
I was on ptr, tried it, hated it.

So one side complaining is genuine feedback and other side complaining is trolling? Got it bro.